Thread: Different colors for different moons

Post Thanks / Like

Different colors for different moons

Ive got another interesting topic for all you cockers. How many of you fight your roosters according to the different phases of the moon!! Like some people say that white legged fowl are best to fight on a full moon or like my now late mentor would tell me to fight the blacks that I would get from him on the first quarter of the new moon, and Ive also been told that greys are good to fight after the full moon.. Can any of you fellow cockers shed some light on the subject, and mybe share with us the moon chart as to when to fight what color on what moon? Or is it the scales that tell you which bird to fight on what moon? Any info would be appreciated, Thanks Guys..

I think this thread will be a good one!! Bring it on guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Different colors for different moons

the gravitational pull of the moon is on it's peak when it is full or brightest...this the best
    time to harvest bamboos because they are filled with water and the bacterias inside dies.
    if you open a coconut they are also filled with water...the tide are also high on this cycle.
    it's not a good time to dubbed because they are bloody...greys are not good to fight in this
    cycle because they absorbed a lot of moisture and they become sluggish...one must be in his best behavior during full moon because this is the time she goes smart crazy and lurking for your mistakes...her radio personality is exceptional during this cycle...

Post Thanks / Like

So what does that all meen? and what color birds should be fought on what phase of the moon? Anyone know?

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody!! No one, no one!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Different colors for different moons

hey guys! this is agood threand .... i anyone share some info about this...

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Different colors for different moons

i think what is good in fullmoon is the "tubaon" feather color yellow leg

Post Thanks / Like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

I guess no one wants to share their moon chart secrets!! LOL.. I guess its to valuable to let out huh!!

Post Thanks / Like

Add these to the "moons".

During total eclipse, fight all your black fowl. No need to condition, its guaranteed she'll win with no cut. The opponent is blinded with speed.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow so thats like once in every like fifty years or something!! LOL.. At least now I know that when theres an eclipse I bringin out every black rooster I have in my yard to make some money!! hahahah..

Post Thanks / Like

Based on my experience, it don't matter what color rooster you are showing. I used to believe, first quarter, white legs, full moon, yellow legs, last quarter, dark legs and new moon multi color legs. But it does not work, if you can get your rooster in top condition and with proper moisture content based on the humidity for the particular day and the particular location, you can beat any other color rooster if lady luck is on your side. A good description of "Luck" is when opportunity crosses preparness. True certain colors have the ability to withold or retract moisture just like a light color car is cooler that a dark color car in direct sunlight and the opposite is also true as a darker color car is much warmer at night. I believe this also would apply to roosters, but then again is is up to the feeder to know how to adjust accordingly. There are several great post on feeding, one that I enjoy reading is posted by Dr. TJT. Very good information on conditioning and feeding.

Post Thanks / Like

best thing to do is to go and be a spectator at the pit and watch for yourself. Watch all or most of the fights then write down whats winning. At the end check if a certain color or whatever matched the moon. And go figure it out.

obrigado

During full moon I would not dare go out to fight a rooster. There might be a werewolves hanging around.

jboi_3

I see fights on full moon nights and the GREYS are the favorites.
    i dont know but when there is only a quarter moon BLACKS are the favorites.
    I would say thats kind of bullcrap cause on any given night our chickens end up winning no matter wat moon it is...

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Different colors for different moons

You got that righ Jboi, don't matter what moon it is, if your roosters are prepared and are ready, show them. Just because they can't talk does not mean they don't communicate with you. Watch them carefully, listen to them, understand them and they will give you many signs that they are ready for anything or any color. Now, I've seen certain roosters back away from whites or some other off color rooster, but to me that is just a sign of being off or shortbred. Remember that the other rooster is also well conditioned and prepared and one mistake and it is all over. Don't take the opponent lightly. I've seen a rooster run around the ring and never strike a blow to the opponent, yet the opponent falls over by running into the knife while the other rooster was upside down.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Add these to the "moons".

During total eclipse, fight all your black fowl. No need to condition, its guaranteed she'll win with no cut. The opponent is blinded with speed.

this is weired when is the next total eclipse and ill fight my black broodhen...

Post Thanks / Like

My experience to my greys that i fought and they won on different phases such as Full moon,1st quarter,new moon and last quarter. So i prefer to see the condition of my warriors rather than the phases of the moon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jay daguio
    Ive got another interesting topic for all you cockers. How many of you fight your roosters according to the different phases of the moon!! Like some people say that white legged fowl are best to fight on a full moon or like my now late mentor would tell me to fight the blacks that I would get from him on the first quarter of the new moon, and Ive also been told that greys are good to fight after the full moon.. Can any of you fellow cockers shed some light on the subject, and mybe share with us the moon chart as to when to fight what color on what moon? Or is it the scales that tell you which bird to fight on what moon? Any info would be appreciated, Thanks Guys..

I think this thread will be a good one!! Bring it on guys!!
    Interesting thread indeed. Natural Science may have had effects on anything that grows in earth, gamefowls included. Assuming you have excellent gamefowls and are prepared well to the standard of today's cockfighting, you will have an edge if you fight them as follows.

By plummage:

To be fought at half moon to full moon:

Red - light reds (with white streamer or wing feathers)
    Grey - light grey (with white streamer or wing feathers)
    White - all types of whites
    Dom - all light strains of Doms

Other colors (dark and off) to be fought after full moon and before half moon.

By leg color:

At half moon to full moon.

White vs. Yellow = White, White vs. Green = White, White vs. Blue = White, White vs. Black = White.
    Yellow vs. Yellow = ~, Yellow vs. Green = Yellow, Yellow vs. Blue = Yellow, White vs. Black = Yellow.
    Blue vs. Green = Blue
    Blue vs. Black = Blue

After full moon and before half moon.

Green vs. White = Green, Green vs. Yellow = Green, Green vs. Blue = Green
    Blue vs. Black = Black
    White vs. Yellow = Yellow

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHA I cant believe this old post came back to life!! lol Good info tho

filamforks

Because the moon will never go away. LOL.... During full moon, some people go crazy and I think that it's the same with some chickens. So I guess they have the killer instinct at this time, and you know what to do then.

filamforks

Post Thanks / Like

UP UP UP

more info guys....................

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jay, funny is it? But you ask for it, so there it goes...

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Different colors for different moons

Jay, Lex try to answer your question from what he experienced about the moon cycle and then you laugh? what a dingdong head you got there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cocker123
    Jay, Lex try to answer your question from what he experienced about the moon cycle and then you laugh? what a dingdong head you got there.
    Hi cocker123, I think Jay was just amused about the thread. No offense taken. As we know, most modern cockfighters never believe in natural science anymore. But then, of course, one can always try if the system works for them, who knows it might give them more wins than loses. YFIS, Lex