Thread: Right Nose RI and Double Nose Right Out markings (FEB 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Right Nose RI and Double Nose Right Out markings (FEB 2006)

Hi Chris,

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you what the Right Nose Right In marking and the Double Nose Right Out markings blood compositions are?

I failed to ask you on our last conversation about this but I don't want to be a bother to call again since I know you are very busy. But I am hoping that you can find time to let me know the detailed blood composition of this markings through this thread.

You mentioned that they are both possum family. If the In and In is the Pure possum... what percentage of any other blood other than possum do the DNRO and RNRI markings carry?

I have to discuss with you personally abuot the LO stag that I got from you. Can't discuss it here.

I am very please with all of them and the 1st generation stags are fantastic. I'm breeding them back to their momma now and am so excited to see the 2nd generation.

Thanks and best regards to the family.

hermie

P.S.

Since both lines are possum family... would it hurt if I do reciprocal mating between the two lines after about 3 generations?
    If not, what most likely would be the outcome on the stags ability in the pit (LK). I'm sure you have tried all the combinations on this family. If ever....

I intend to do the reciprocal mating after the third generation of back crossing (line breeding to the momma). Thanks for your guidance.
    Last edited by silver2dmoon; March 16th, 2007 at 07:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Right Nose RI and Double Nose Right Out markings (FEB 2006)

RODN is possum top and bottom, R/InRN are possum on top and possum/RO sweater blood on bottom, which was freshened years back with alittle ylh blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank so much Chris, this will help me in every way on how to propagate them from here on. By the way, if the RODN is a possum top and bottom as in pure possum... what is the difference or relation of this line to your In and In Possum family ?

More power to you Chris and the Blackwater Farms .

Regards.

Hermie from Connecticut

Post Thanks / Like

They are just bred out of different roosters and hens.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much Chris.

I remember, I have spoken to you probably about twice for a short minuite just to set up an appointment on my date of arrival to purchase a trio lasat year. You don't know me from Adam but when I got to your farm, you gave me a very warm welcome, showed me all your broodcocks capacity up in the air, hours of chit chat on chickens and your collection of trophies taller than me! In short, I was impressed.

But what really impressed me most was your honesty and sincerity as displayed during my visit and here in this Breeders Spotlight but most of all your honesty in giving me the trio that i wanted to have. Thank you for the very fine specimen you have given me.... their biddies are very impressive to say the least.

I was also impressed when I heard that tallpaulg was pleased with what you sent him...inspite of the fact. That was one classy act and a display of fine character.

Beginners would be very lucky to make the right decision on starting with your sweaters purchased direct. Beginners are very lucky to have you.

Before ending this letter of appreciation.... how would we breed your sweaters and avoid producing Sweaters that quit, sulk and run like the other sweaters around?

Why do the other Sweaters quit anyway even from well known breeders and champ ?

I hope you still have time to reply on this one last question.

Thanks once again and more power to you Chris and Blackwater Farms.

hermie
    Last edited by silver2dmoon; March 18th, 2007 at 09:12 AM.