Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: One OF The Most Important Supplement During Conditioning.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: One OF The Most Important Supplement During Conditioning.

Re : By Stupid Crook
    (To Unico..
    Seems ur getting more fans now..haha! Or is it ventilation fan?..trying to inflate ur brain and blow off the gospel...hehe!. Won't be surprised anyway if someday i wud find in bookstores a sabong book on cockfighting authored by Mr. Chris Lopez PhD! Dyaraaaan!)

Don Cassimiro...like I stated in Southern Negros thread, one of the biggest mistakes one can commit is not to apply ones GOD GIVEN knowledge/talent, likewise not SHARE it... I do not consider my words as Gospel...I'd have to at least go through a seminary or be beatifide as a saint to do that...hehe

Make no mistake though...I am only a PhD in terms of academic tenure duration ...as the math should go on this, 4 yrs. BS, 2 ys MS, 2 yrs PhD = 8 ...in my case its Academic Tinir...nag tinir lang ko 8 ka tuig sa eskwelahan pro BS lang and nakayanan/natapos...hindi pasang awa...pasang sawa, nagsawa na ang mga prof sa mukha ko kaya pinasa na lang nila ako...wheeewww ...blame it on the Hemp..este Hump...ay ano ba yan!!!..I had to appeal twice for an extension to get away with the maximum residence rule of 6 yrs..

OK , back to Hump... este Humay gali...(amo ni nga ga damo ang bata ko kay Hump lang pirme ang gin a pinsar)
    Last edited by unico; April 17th, 2007 at 01:21 AM.

edmundo

yes, chris, emoy here. got your message. jun cueto is now with robichem supremo. this is the gamefowl feeds line of robichem. going back to that american whosebirds were starting to go down, after losing i think 3 straight, the handlers and peping cojuangco and esting teopaco, let him top a hen, sparred him inside the cockhouse mayb a few flies, maybe loosening him up a bit, and when fought, was spectacular to say the least. the merican is mac white, duing the wsc in the late 80's or early 90's . another similar fight i can share with you was in the candelaria a few yers ago. bobby fairchild was up against patrick antonio. the scheduled bird was not sharp, definitely off. so bobby looked through the other roosters. he liked one that was 80 grams below the submitted weight but despite the light weight, bobby preferred him. so during limbering time. bobby let the cock scratch on some corn shucks and when it was nearly time, he let his grey sweater hit a catch cock 2-3 times inside the cockhouse. the handlers were doubtful whether merong pang lakas ang manok ni bobby kasi shumapol sa ere ang manok ng ilang beses. since may give or take 35 grams pa, during weigh in time, parang 100 grams ang actual weight difference ng manok nila. but bobby new his chickens. pumusta pa siya ng mga $6k sa manok niya. to make the l ong story short, di nakasugat ang manok ni patrick.

expressdelivery

[QUOTE=edmundo------another similar fight i can share with you was in the candelaria a few yers ago. bobby fairchild was up against patrick antonio. the scheduled bird was not sharp, definitely off. so bobby looked through the other roosters. he liked one that was 80 grams below the submitted weight but despite the light weight, bobby preferred him. so during limbering time. bobby let the cock scratch on some corn shucks and when it was nearly time, he let his grey sweater hit a catch cock 2-3 times inside the cockhouse. the handlers were doubtful whether merong pang lakas ang manok ni bobby kasi shumapol sa ere ang manok ng ilang beses. since may give or take 35 grams pa, during weigh in time, parang 100 grams ang actual weight difference ng manok nila. but bobby new his chickens. pumusta pa siya ng mga $6k sa manok niya. to make the l ong story short, di nakasugat ang manok ni patrick.[/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wow
    bobby F. really knows
    when they are ready to kill

thanks ka emoy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for answering my invitation Bro. Emoy..haaay , those were da days...musta na si Via Veloso, hindi man lang ako nakapag pa picture katabi niya dati...sila Jun Cueto kasi bakod nang bakod...hehe...do u have Jun's contact...sino na lang naiwan sa lumang tropa nang LDI/Trop Bio...nakita ko rin pic ni cesar sa Excellence grp naman.

OK friends, lets welcome our gud and famouse friend to the thread of the equally famous Almighty, the man who needs no introduction, no less than the Master, Emoy Gorgonia...dyarrraaaannnnn!!!!

O yan Senor Cassimiro, si Emoy naman ang bagong resource person mo...yung Don Cassimiro Black Sabra ko ha!!!

Almighty,sumalida ni si Emoy...

Hindi mo na itatanong 'Moy, si Almighty ang undisputed title holder nang 7 straight or 8 ba na derby championships dito sa parte namin nang land of is-no and ays...and...future Candelaria/WSC mainplayer...dyarrraaannn..nahawa na ko kay Don Cassimiro..

Thanks again 'Moy - it's a great honour to have u with us here-regards kay Doc JBT at sa Castillo Bros, Lakpue and Siyoti...

O ayan , tanong na kayo kay Master Moy...
    Last edited by unico; April 17th, 2007 at 02:58 AM.

expressdelivery

jun cueto is from nueva ecija
    star dati yan ng basketball noong highschool kami
    nung nag manila siya
    ay mas na improve ang laro nya
    hindi gaanong kalakihan
    but can dunk the ball
    hehehehe
    lakas lumundag

Post Thanks / Like

To Unico..
    WOW! (big bold wow) lalo mo akong pinahanga this time...hehe! Believe it or not...it's incredible! Well...probably for promdi people like me lang..hahaha. Never thought the famous EMOY GORGONIA wud mind this thread...not prettily...but becoz of u! With the humble presence of EMOY, i'm afraid BOY DIAZ wud track and follow his trail...di kaya? hahaha.... just kidding folks..

Mr. Emoy..
    Welcome and it's really a great honor for us to have u here...one of the great historian in Philippine sabong! T'was nice reading u'r post...exclusively interesting!
    Anyway...except for topping a hen before fight..rationally, I wud concur with the other idea to have the seemingly off cock hit a couple of times with the catch cock! Of corz..not until he passed out..haha! It's very logic..and no further elaboration nor digging deeper into something I guess is needed for those who have broad experience in the pits.

This thread is getting more exciting huh...hope more people wud share their knowledge, experiences, observations, and bla..bla..bla... like Toto Unico hijo!

Almightwww/Datu Pinolim...
    Kala nyo kayo lang gumagamit ng hemp...hehe...in my 34 years of marriage...halos araw araw hmmmp din ang ina almusal ko...worst is...in these late years... naging regular dinner ko na..hahaha.

Tsirs to all!

Post Thanks / Like

Nong Cass, wag kang humanga dahil hindo ko nasagot yung tanong ni Emoy sakin tunkol sa ear canker nung nagkikita pa kami sa Lakpue...amoy kasi ni Via yung nalalanghap ko sa kaniy kaya natataranta ako..hehehe diyok lang...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edmundo
    yes, chris, emoy here. got your message. jun cueto is now with robichem supremo. this is the gamefowl feeds line of robichem. going back to that american whosebirds were starting to go down, after losing i think 3 straight, the handlers and peping cojuangco and esting teopaco, let him top a hen, sparred him inside the cockhouse mayb a few flies, maybe loosening him up a bit, and when fought, was spectacular to say the least. the merican is mac white, duing the wsc in the late 80's or early 90's . another similar fight i can share with you was in the candelaria a few yers ago. bobby fairchild was up against patrick antonio. the scheduled bird was not sharp, definitely off. so bobby looked through the other roosters. he liked one that was 80 grams below the submitted weight but despite the light weight, bobby preferred him. so during limbering time. bobby let the cock scratch on some corn shucks and when it was nearly time, he let his grey sweater hit a catch cock 2-3 times inside the cockhouse. the handlers were doubtful whether merong pang lakas ang manok ni bobby kasi shumapol sa ere ang manok ng ilang beses. since may give or take 35 grams pa, during weigh in time, parang 100 grams ang actual weight difference ng manok nila. but bobby new his chickens. pumusta pa siya ng mga $6k sa manok niya. to make the l ong story short, di nakasugat ang manok ni patrick.
    Thanks for the input bro Emoy, I think I saw that fight Bobby F. against Patrick A. that was one of the big enkwentro that derby. I fought in Candelaria 2005 and 2006 our entry name was Felisa/Lmighty. Actually I was setting beside Emoy, Jesry P. and Sonny Lagon @ the second floor.

Ohh..that happened in the late 80's or 90's? maybe after the rooster topsilog.. este.. top a hen his testosterone went up again.. that's why he fought good..but when I got sick..tried to top my wife..after that.. I was flat tayyyrd.. totally off hehehhe.. Unico should answer this unsolved mystery cozzz..it's part of animal science.
    What Bobby did..that was rayt..especially catch cock the rooster before the fight..that's Ratliff style..M. Ratliff called that reflex..he does that 5 times not 2 times. then put in the drop out pen then return to darkened stalls..of course pweding pumusta kasi naramdaman mo ang palo nya kong lumalagatak or yumoyogyog ang katawan ng catch cock.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good thread..no wonder all the big boys are here...very informative.

Post Thanks / Like

AAHHH, the Aklan delegation has infiltrated the Almighty thread...welcome Mr. Canadian Kelso...san-o ka ma lumpat diri from Ottawa...pwede ka man guro ka tinir kay primo Sam mo...we will discuss the Dodong mix over beer and whiskey mix...lingin gid ulo ko satong imnanay namon ni Sam ba..i'm sure nakit-an mo ang Oryza Sativa formula..hehe

Don Almight

RE: ..but when I got sick..tried to top my wife..after that.. I was flat tayyyrd.. totally off hehehhe.. Unico should answer this unsolved mystery cozzz..it's part of animal science.
    .....I 'll pass up and toss that to the real MD...Sultan Pinolim..or maybe, just maybe that's what we can simply call, getting old!!!..diyok onli,Almightty

As to the rooster topping the hen and given a good salida, maybe it was a mix of adrenaline/epinephrine and tesosterone shooting through his veins...like nitrous oxide being pumped into the fuel line of a Nascar racer...

Or just good old "Second Wind" principle kicking in at the right moment...
    Last edited by unico; April 17th, 2007 at 09:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Topping of hen story..
    Wish we cud view the fight...was it a fast kill? In LK..it's possible..BUT..granting that the fight endured in a drag fight...with similar inflicted damage..i'm giving my doubt on the result..hehe. Well...luck is another story..

Another MISleading Q for Senor Unico Hijo..
    Basically...ilang porsyento ng carbo, protein at fats ang kailangan ng manok sa NORMAL na pang araw araw na pagkain... at saka sa CONDITIONING stage. Maganda cguro simulan natin d2...then we'll go on with the supplements.

Tsirs..

Post Thanks / Like

Goooodddd day to all...hehe ..salabahe talaga tong Mi Tio Favorito...nobela na naman ang ni rerequest...I'm here at work kaya mamayang pag uwi ko ito i-popost. This is a very touchy topic Don Cassimiro..since this would involve various factors such as age, season, andf yes, "IMHO's" of individual feeders. Nevertheless, I will oblige...mamaya nga lang kasi baka ma Hmmmp na ako nang boss ko dito.

For starters, I myself am looking into using "Trail mix" as a supplement – this is what we see in groceries and bulk stores meant for humans who do trail running for endurance. Mix of nuts, seeds , glaced fruit – w/ salt. I figure it has the Carbos and Fats for energy , Protein from the seeds(Sunflower, watermelon etc.) plus salt (electrolyte) that if properly incorporated into the keep mix will be a good Carbo loading supplement..of course with a little help from this friend
    w/c is also helpful if we want to use fresh fruits/vegetables that our birds are not used to but are very beneficial. Also , decreasing particle size favours proper digestion by increasing the surface area of feed components exposed to enzyme activity.

The fruits/veggies I'm pertaining to here besides onions and tomatoes are not the imported kinds like apple,lettuce etc. but something like ampalaya leaves http://herbal-medicine.philsite.net/ampalaya.htm , malunggay http://www.malunggay.com/index.htm , ...even papaya for relaxing effect (papaine) and banan peel scrapings (rich in serotonin) ...anything generice. Like my attitude towards palay, I know we have good substitutes back home that can equal if not surpass the nutritrive qualities of these imported ingredients...at the cost of living in the PI nowadays I guess it would be wise to start looking into this...baka naman mas masarap pa yung kain nung manok kesa sa pamilya natin o sa mga farm hands..now thats foul...not fowl..hehe..philosophizing na to ah...

See u later Don Cass…
    Last edited by unico; April 17th, 2007 at 11:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don Cass, During pre conditioning the roosters should be in as perfect flesh as possible with no apparent fat. They should be feed 20% protein lay pellets(some fat), 1 part of corn wich is "carbo" bali 10 dibay dibay 10 = 1 part..yan ata ang 1 part heheh.. tapos dagdag pa ng another 1 part of dodong mix ayos. Then during the actual conditioning..reduced the fat. but increase the carbo. The day of the fight..the rooster should look like M. Pacman..mean and lean
    Last edited by LMIGHTYWWW; April 17th, 2007 at 10:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yan naman pala...kung bakit kasi yung thread starter pa-silip silip lang meron naman palang i-popost...kaya lang..hehe.. walang Dodong mix i Don Cass..teka kagat muna ako sa baon kong sandwich, break time kaya pasok uli dito...

Ummm sarap nitong pabaon nang asawa ko..

Yung degree of fatness nga pala eh ma ge-guage natin maionly sa sipit-sipitan...those are the clamp-like bones sa puwit nang manok..reason kaya naka buka yan kasi may naka sandwich na taba o sapola...the closer the tips of those bones are the less fat u have in the vent area...

Balik muna trabaho...lunch time uli..
    Last edited by unico; April 17th, 2007 at 10:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

REST

Post Thanks / Like

good thread very interesting and educational.

*Bound for GLory*

Post Thanks / Like

To Leo..
    Salamat sa input...pero di kaya bitin yon..haha. Hirap talaga makuha ang mga secret nyo!

To Unico..
    Basic lang ang hinihingi ko at yong para sa MANOK...dahil mostly sa aming mga baguhan na sabungero na wala o kulang sa dunong at sources of info parti d2 (tho i've digested some about gamebirds)..ay nagbabase na lang sa balanced diet para sa tao na nabasa ko that says:

"Adults should get 45 percent to 65 percent of their calories from carbohydrates, 20 percent to 35 percent from fat, and 10 to 35 percent from protein. Acceptable ranges for children are similar to those for adults, except that infants and younger children need a slightly higher proportion of fat (25 %-40%)."

Disregard na natin ang klima, environment, etc. and other factors that affects the balance diet requirements, ganito din ba ang sa manok? Just wanted to stress this subject dahil primarily ang quality ng feeds naman ang maging foundation ng health ng manok.

Sori folks...hehe...seems to be a misleading question sa subject...but from this.. we might reach into a synopsis that would give us the idea how much and what supplements do we need in certain conditions...particularly in cock conditioning.

Ewan ko kung nakuha nyo ang ibig ko sabihin...yuks..pati ako nalilito na rin...nyahaha!

Post Thanks / Like

Mi Tio favorito, como esta...

Ikaw naman , para kang si Rogelio de la Rosa mag drama..basta ikaw, kahit upod ang tudlo ko sa patik patik...wait lang muna at mamaya sa bahay ko project to...isa pa init pa ulo ko doon sa kabila..we need to be more careful of our comments is all I can say...grabeee

Post Thanks / Like

Sige Lang Kayo Dyan Mga Master Basa Lang Ako....nakalista Na Sa Diary Ko Lahat......very Good And Very Informative Kuro-kuro....ito Lang Maganda Sa Thread Na Ito.......conditioning And Pointing Method...at Pang Bigtime Pa...hehehehehe....mabuhay Kayo Dyan Sa Canada.....

Regards,
    Jrb From U.k.

Post Thanks / Like

Sige lang JRB...diary ka lang , nang diary ..pag nag champion manok mo hingi kami ha..hehe..kursunada ko pa naman yang lasak mo, tamang tama para sa wayt-hakool na minamatahan ko dito...huleeee

Post Thanks / Like

bisan ako ayawan man pangita sina manong unico hijo....hehehehehe....buzzsaw ina ...

Post Thanks / Like

Ti ayawan man ko ayhan pangayo blahibo sina saimo Nong...bisan kuko pwede na..To Almight, ano sa pananawan mo..Don Cassimiro daw sampat gid ni sa ikatlo nga pic nga una mo gin padala...Blend 45 kung sa cafe pa!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrb.uk
    Sige Lang Kayo Dyan Mga Master Basa Lang Ako....nakalista Na Sa Diary Ko Lahat......very Good And Very Informative Kuro-kuro....ito Lang Maganda Sa Thread Na Ito.......conditioning And Pointing Method...at Pang Bigtime Pa...hehehehehe....mabuhay Kayo Dyan Sa Canada.....

Regards,
    Jrb From U.k.
    Toto Jrb, kamusta na to? pasensya ka na kay kon kaisa busy gid kaayo ka pamasyar sa higad higad basi makasandad sang bulawan nga daw itlog ko ka dako bala ti puli na ta sa pinas dayon eh ..hehehe..maayo man kay nag champion sila Hanibal basi lain man to nga mga manok usar ya guro..

Nong Cass, daw bitin gid? pag ipost ko lahat ti baka matuyuan ang utak ko dahil masyadong mahaba ang secret ko heheheh..unti..unti lang hangang makumplerto eh..

toto Unico basi mahayblood ka sagi konsimesyon sa pihak..quedaho dela corazon amigo..moy pamelya in la casa heheheh..

Post Thanks / Like

To Almight...mo na ang gina siling ta nga ....ahaaaayyyy..pati ka kay ga aso lang ang telefono diri kag-ina halin pa sa WY ang isa...haha

Be post na lang bla parte conditioning...kay butungun ta gid na ang *** sa Avatar ni JRB...

May *** nako SC Black Sabra nga i-outbreed ko sa Black Saradbra..pure Hinigaranon Black Sabra gid guha ya na..tapos i terminal cross ko sa JRB Avatar line...baaawww galupok guro agi ya na...
    Last edited by unico; April 18th, 2007 at 06:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ayayay! tani ma ambunan manta sang black teddybra nga size 16 bwahahahah...pwede ko man na cross sa blackpanti hahahha.. nagutom na ko kain muna balik patik naman mamaya baka mapatik ni waswet sa ulo hehehe..

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: One OF The Most Important Supplement During Conditioning.

UNICO,galingin ang ulo ko kis a ba panumdom kon ano himu on ko sa manok ko kay tilawan ko sila sa january ihampang ari lang di gali ang sekreto tanan pati sa breeding kag sa tsiks...
    opps daw budlay isabay ang tsiks kag bulang basi malas he,he...after the show na lang basi puwede.
    LMIGHTYWWW,
    musta na da?baw suwerte gid naton kay ari si Unico may pamangkotan kita parte sa sumada matic matic kag animal husbandry.
    Manong Leo gapauli ka sa Jan-February next year para mag join sa Candelaria?ti kon
    ato ka sa iloilo basi nalang makit anay ta didto kon makalusot ako halin sa aklan.
    i hackfight ko mga manok ko first week of january kag kon daw manami ang showing i derby ko dayon sa kalibo..
    indi pa puwede maka entry sa candelaria,roligon kag araneta waay pa maayo nga linyada he,he kag ang gin hugot sa RRSP basi maurot pa.
    Salamat sa info. regarding Dodong mix mapa order ako para ipadala sa aklan kay S Y
    kay tilawan ko basi nalang makabati ako nagalagapok nga bunal.

Post Thanks / Like

Reg, ikaw na lang ayhan ang ipa-in namon kay JM para maka kuha sang tinuod nga wayt hakul ya...hehehe. way man na problema kay soltero ka pa man...hehehe..mu na ang gina siling nga "Catch Cock" ...offer ni Almighty sa imo, life time supply of Dodong mix...basta isa ka orig nga trio ang baylo...hambala nga daan si SY, ang Rampuri ta da, basi maka lupad...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LMIGHTYWWW
    Toto Jrb, kamusta na to? pasensya ka na kay kon kaisa busy gid kaayo ka pamasyar sa higad higad basi makasandad sang bulawan nga daw itlog ko ka dako bala ti puli na ta sa pinas dayon eh ..hehehe..maayo man kay nag champion sila Hanibal basi lain man to nga mga manok usar ya guro..

Nong Cass, daw bitin gid? pag ipost ko lahat ti baka matuyuan ang utak ko dahil masyadong mahaba ang secret ko heheheh..unti..unti lang hangang makumplerto eh..

toto Unico basi mahayblood ka sagi konsimesyon sa pihak..quedaho dela corazon amigo..moy pamelya in la casa heheheh..
    talagsa ma lang gabulang si hannibal sa roxas.....endi man ina magkadto kun endi pag-on manok nya.....kun wala sya mag champion kami man guro kay 3.5 amon score....hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Unico, Daw mabudlay matuod perdehon inang manok nyo nga ga bra pero segurado ko wala panty ina. Paurokon mo ina sila gatay ug ang kawayan nga katre kag gakalataktak ang bukbok sang kawayan sa katre kay ang petso sina medyo hulog kag ang sipit dikit medyo dikit. Kon mag kat ina sila, sa pus on gid ang igu kag mabatyagn gid nga gasag ud, gatamsak kag gaigut ang igu.
    Abaw diin na padulong ang estorya ta..... ang kat sang manok gali....

Post Thanks / Like

hehehehe....ikaw da nag-umpisa nong pinolim.....di masunod ma lang ko kun diin ina padulang segurado ko heaven gid tapos sag-ud....hehehehe