Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

Post Thanks / Like

how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

would like to know how good or how high can you recommend F.B. McGuiness products for birds in the PI? Just looking for his good stuff to be used in conditioning period. tanx

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

Very effective , but quite expensive . try their "The Plan" , it has all the conditioning medication you'll need including the keep and schedule when to give the medications. I think the most popular drug they have is the Cobra, its a synthetic analog that mimics steroids, it enables trainers to drop their birds weight without impeding its performance. By the way i sell their products in PI hehehe but i'm currently sold out. They have products that are comparable to some Breco products, Breco is less expensive than FB products.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

Bty Hunter,
    tanx for the reply. Last time I spoke w/ him, he told me bout some of his products like Nitro-therm, powermax, and androplex. I'm still waiting for his brochure that he sent out. Since you sell this stuff, would you use aminoplex of breco w/ any of his stuff together during the conditioning? And, which one if you would?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

The tablet we found that was very effective was the "complete", we use Aminoplex by Breco because its less expensive. We've used Dymine 2000 , its the equivalent of Demon Drivers, good stuff too for rusher type fowls. BUt i'd say that Cobra is the best, it does'nt in anyway alter the fight style of the rooster meaning if they are "salto" or weaver they stay the same, it just keeps them "on" . The androplex, nitrotherm and pwermax are newer products we have not experimented on. But their Super flex (Hyper-vite ) is also good we have a lot of repeat costumers so i guess its working well with them. Can't overemphasize Cobra.. i think its one of the best kept secret a lot of bigtimers in PI are quiet about.

Tigerfish

Quote Originally Posted by Bty Hunter
    The tablet we found that was very effective was the "complete", we use Aminoplex by Breco because its less expensive. We've used Dymine 2000 , its the equivalent of Demon Drivers, good stuff too for rusher type fowls. BUt i'd say that Cobra is the best, it does'nt in anyway alter the fight style of the rooster meaning if they are "salto" or weaver they stay the same, it just keeps them "on" . The androplex, nitrotherm and pwermax are newer products we have not experimented on. But their Super flex (Hyper-vite ) is also good we have a lot of repeat costumers so i guess its working well with them. Can't overemphasize Cobra.. i think its one of the best kept secret a lot of bigtimers in PI are quiet about.
    Sir BTY Hunter,

Where we could buy this products and how much will it cost us. It will be a great help on us. Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bty Hunter
    I second the emotion on the Cobra. I think its a very good product!! I prefered using cobra rather than using equipoise and I have davelled with both and ended up with going back to using the cobra.. Good stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

I 've Used The Nitro Therm Before And It Gave Me Great Results, But I Really Like Using The Sunset Formula The Day Before Fight And Twice A Weak During Conditioning....it's B12 5000 And B15 500 Mixed Into One Product And I Agree That The Complete Tablets Are Also Very Effective.

Post Thanks / Like

tanx for the replies fellas. Another question, does F.B. McGuiness' products have any bad effects on the roosters after used? He claims his stuff has steroids in it as an ingredient.

Post Thanks / Like

f.b have good stuffs.nitro is recomendable,kindda expensive but worth it.the thing is if u can't fight ur rooster on the scheduled day u have to wait for a week to fight it again.jhmo rod

Post Thanks / Like

I like them, Black Mamba vit.

Post Thanks / Like

i bought it directly from F.B Mcguinness used products until 2 days before fight-not good results its maybe because of the warm and humid weather in PI.Maybe better results if used 4-5 days before fight time(last dose 4-5 days before fight time)

Post Thanks / Like

tnx again for the replies fellas. Hope more woud be able to share some info on his products.

chargers,
    w/c product did you use? I asked him bout the Nitro-therm if it would be bad for the hot climate, and he said it should be ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

i am not too sure if it was my cock, handler, or f.b. mcguiness but i am certain it was very effective...my opponents love it...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    i am not too sure if it was my cock, handler, or f.b. mcguiness but i am certain it was very effective...my opponents love it...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: how effective is F.B. McGuinness products?

bump...

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....THATS A GOOD ONE.

Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha
    may be the directions must be written in pilipino... jkjkjkjk
    Last edited by hope1126; March 31st, 2007 at 01:58 AM.

sam007

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfish
    Sir BTY Hunter,

Where we could buy this products and how much will it cost us. It will be a great help on us. Thank You.

Well, you can go to Alabama USA, or order to them by phone. I'm regular costumer of FB MCGUINESS there products are good but really expensive, for COBRA is $90 just for 30 ml only, but beware, some medicine are not for tropical climate like Philippines. it will not work well instead make worse to your bird. I advice you natural conditioning is the best. hope it help.

Thanks
    EMILAD GAMEFOWL Angeles City

Post Thanks / Like

BUMP .................................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nostredamos View Post
    Well, you can go to Alabama USA, or order to them by phone. I'm regular costumer of FB MCGUINESS there products are good but really expensive, for COBRA is $90 just for 30 ml only, but beware, some medicine are not for tropical climate like Philippines. it will not work well instead make worse to your bird. I advice you natural conditioning is the best. hope it help.

Thanks
    EMILAD GAMEFOWL Angeles City
    By any chance do you have their phone number or any other info that could help me contact them..

Post Thanks / Like

i used this product sunset formula b-5000 in phil. very effective.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how effective they are cause I don't use that wacky stuff,but one time I made a large purchase of the worm pills they offered. Received their order and upon arrival i opened up some of the capsules and some were half full and others were full. WTF??? I called her up and told her and she said their all the same. A machine loads them hun'. Is what she said. Would not take back the half full ones and replace them. About 200 out of 500 were like this. If they can't get worm med right what can they?? I'm sure there is some "happy" people that like what they get from them. Just thought I'd share. YFIS

Post Thanks / Like

I used the androplex with good results.

Post Thanks / Like

ive used a few different products over the years some ok some not worth nothing.I do know one thing for sure nothing comes out of a bottle that can even come close to replace good care of your fowl if you take good care of them theyll return the favor.Not saying some cant be useful but i think they pale in comparison to every day care and maintenance.

Post Thanks / Like

I do use their product.i'm totally sold.thing is you have to get the right one and know how to use it.they have the cheap ones and the pricey one.gues what? The pricey ones work a lot better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noveron714 View Post
    By any chance do you have their phone number or any other info that could help me contact them..
    FB Mcguinness
    1-800-903-6387

Post Thanks / Like

Keep everything simple so when you screw up you know what you did wrong

Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing beats 365 a yr, but for gaff and naked heels I'm sold on EQ because gotta keep moving in the drag. No water retention and muscle bounding. Haven't tried anything else but does FB have anything as good or better? Like to hear what you guys think.