Thread: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

teepee

Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

I would like to publicly thanked the husband and wife tandem of Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama for being honest and considerate to beginners like me. I recently purchased from them and I am very happy and satisfied with what they sent me, a possum stag, possum hen and 5000 line pullet. The chickens they sent me surpassed my expectations.

Sad to say, I lost the stag and possum hen to the neighborhood dogs in less than 24 hours after receiving them. Nobody is to blame but me. I should have used proper judgment. I guess I am just excited with the chickens I forgot to be cautious. Now I am just hoping that the 5000 line makes it. Chris thanks for giving me advice on what medicine and when to administer it to the 5000 pullet. I will keep you posted on her development. I am saving again so that I can buy another stag from you. I will let you know again when I am ready to buy.

To Chris and Kelly, keep up the good work. Thank you very much and more wins in the Araneta. I appreciate you anwering my calls early in the morning and sometimes within minutes apart. Thank you again Chris and Kelly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

hey whats up! its so bad, u want me to kill the dog and make caldereta
    its good pulutan.

By the way i ordered also a trio to Blackwater i hope Mr. & Ms. NeSmith
    send the good and the best one they have to me. Regards to Chris and Kelly...

troy912

Unhappy Re: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

thanks the blackwater farm, but it sounds like a waste of money. The dog is so lucky now. He has a pure blackwater Sweater running on his blood.

teepee

I hope that I can caldereta those damn dogs, but it happened here in my place in the States not in the PI. I was going to breed those chickens here and ship some eggs and offsprings to my place in the PI that way I will have some legitimate Blackwater fowls to fight whenever I go there for a visit. Alam naman natin na animal cruelty kapag nakaldereta ko ang mga hayop na asong iyon. Hindi ko nga mabato. Binugaw ko na lang paalis.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry To Here That

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

I'm sorry to hear that my friend. You may charge the owner of the dog that killed your chickens. Who knows, you might even get your investment back and purchase some more stocks.

Red Alert

teepee;

how much does a trio cost from blackwater?

you can pm me...

have a nice day!

rookie_roo

sorry to hear that

teepee

Quote Originally Posted by pitpitak
    this is just pure stupidity...why would you not check the safety of your expensive chickens?dogs are dogs,they are not to be blame here..they are just following their instinct
    The thread I started is to "Thank Chris and Kelly" for their honest and generous dealings with me. I just added what happened. I did not and am not asking for sympathy, nor am I blaming your dog siblings.

Go read my two post if I ever blamed or hurt those dogs. You haven't been nor seen my place, who the heck are you to say its pure stupidity. If there is one stupid d.u.m.b. A. S. S. freak of a M.O.R.O.N here, it is you for posting a comment without reading and understanding the thread.

Those were neighborhood dogs, not my dogs in the backyard. I don't have control over those darn dogs. I have a fence around the place, but I am not as RICH as you that can afford to install 6 feet high walls around his property.

I have local chickens in the same backyard but they were never touched by those dogs. Probably because my local/cheap chickens were used to those dogs, they never show signs of stress or not acting afraid around those dogs.

My guess is that the Blackwater chickens became flighty or afraid of those dogs when they swoop down my place and those dogs just attacked Chris' chickens. Chris' chickens are probably not used to seing dogs. And it is just natural since Chris has a huge farm in Alabama.

You are right about the dog instinct. It takes one to spot one. When those dog brothers of you realized that the chickens were afraid of them, they ravaged them.

Post Thanks / Like

Pitpitak

Don't end your post with the word "peace" if you're going to call somebody stupid especially in this situation where user teepee already blamed himself for losing his stag. Unless of course you gave teepee the money to pay for the Blackwater trio?

teepee

Quote Originally Posted by apong_ambo
    Pitpitak

Don't end your post with the word "peace" if you're going to call somebody stupid especially in this situation where user teepee already blamed himself for losing his stag. Unless of course you gave teepee the money to pay for the Blackwater trio?
    Well Apong Ambo I wrote on my third post that there is one d.u.m.b. A.S.S. FREAK of a M.O.R.O.N in here. Where will you find someone calling another's actions as stupid then end his sentence with a peace? Only in this website. Thanks to piyok we've seen another with a dual personality. One is his scrutinizing behavior and another with a consoling behavior.

Look and read his first post on this thread, even encouraging me to call the future offsprings of the 5000 line hen if she recovers as asocena line. Tsk tsk tsk. Bigat ng tinitira mo piyok.

Post Thanks / Like

pitpitak, who the hell are you to be calling people stupid or saying that this thread is stupid. If you been around chickens for a while im sure you have lost one or two chickens due to some irresponsibility. I know some of the greatest cockers in our time and some have lost chickens because they forget to close a door, or forget that the dog is loose, or when it gets hot they forget to feed fresh water etc. And if your going to use the word peace you really should mean it,

Post Thanks / Like

good day my friend! i would like to ask for the contact number of Chris nesmith, i'm one of those who want to start a farm and i'm looking for a nice trio to breed.

Post Thanks / Like

Bro Waking, Here the Contact No.# of Mr.NeSmith
    001205-275-1220 or 0012059240233! Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

teepee,

There's a termite in your thread.

troy912

Smile Re: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

Teepee youre receiving a nice response there. A word ST--ID at this Holyweek, OH my GOD.
    Just for a laugh, Maybe the better thing you can do is to wait for those dog to breed and maybe you can acquire a pure SWEATER out of them.

Post Thanks / Like

pitpitak,

All your doing is showing your imaturity to the rest of the world. Im sure your just a little want to be cocker who thinks hes perfect and if you are " more power to you" I would like for you to post your accomplishments on this thread so we call all see how perfect you are. Peace bro..................And i do mean it. Oh by the way i am not that old (jsut 34 bro) i just happen to be around gamecocks all my life.

pitpitak

alright my fault....my apologies to all of you guys who got hurt by my comments...peace!!!!!

edson

Cool Re: Thank you Chris and Kelly NeSmith of Blackwater Farms Alabama

well teepee i know how it feels, it happened to me also.... you can acquire anytime another trio. gud luck!

teepee

Quote Originally Posted by pitpitak
    alright my fault....my apologies to all of you guys who got hurt by my comments...peace!!!!!
    I accept since you are man enough to admit that you went over board on your previous posts. Good luck.