Thread: TJT contact

dragonforce

Question TJT contact

Sir Ted, please post your contact number cell:/home phone or e-mail ..thanks

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

TJT contact number & email

For those who wish to consult with me, register for the academy or purchase my book & video here is how you can reach me:
    Cellphone #s: +639165742427/ +639209506492
    Email address: docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com

To register for the academy:

1. Text/call +639178730204/ +639209506492 and give your complete name, address and contact number. If you are registering for someone else, give the attendee's complete name & contact number. For those abroad, you can email the information to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com
    2. Remit seminar fee (P7,500) on line to
    BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.;
    S.A. #3243-0166-13;
    S.A. name Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform us through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment. Keep your deposit slip as this is your proof of payment. For those remitting from abroad, email the deposit slip or tracking number to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com

To purchase my book & video, On Gamecock Conditioning:
    1. Text/call +639209506492/+639165742427 and confirm your order. If you are in the Philippines, the package which includes shipping via LBC is P1,300.
    2. Remit your payment on line to
    BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.
    S.A. #3243-0166-13
    S.A. name: Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform me through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment and include the deposit slip/tracking number.
    4. Send me the complete name, contact number and address (P.O. box not allowed) of the person who will receive the package.

savvy_chick

Re: TJT contact

Noted. Thank you Dr Tanchanco.

Cheers,
    Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Doc ted,Do you have plan of conducting cocking seminar in Davao City?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Doc, I will send you an email when I've remitted the payment to your BPI account for the Book & Video

Post Thanks / Like

I've reserved 2 slots for you this coming May 17 18 19. Dexter my assistant will coordinate with them. Thank you for your support amigo.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Doc Ted more power to you sir !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: TJT contact number & email

Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy
    For those who wish to consult with me, register for the academy or purchase my book & video here is how you can reach me:
    Cellphone #s: +639165742427/ +639209506492
    Email address: docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com

To register for the academy:

1. Text/call +639178730204/ +639209506492 and give your complete name, address and contact number. If you are registering for someone else, give the attendee's complete name & contact number. For those abroad, you can email the information to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com
    2. Remit seminar fee (P7,500) on line to
    BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.;
    S.A. #3243-0166-13;
    S.A. name Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform us through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment. Keep your deposit slip as this is your proof of payment. For those remitting from abroad, email the deposit slip or tracking number to docteddytanchanco@yahoo.com

To purchase my book & video, On Gamecock Conditioning:
    1. Text/call +639209506492/+639165742427 and confirm your order. If you are in the Philippines, the package which includes shipping via LBC is P1,300.
    2. Remit your payment on line to
    BPI Del Monte Branch Q.C.
    S.A. #3243-0166-13
    S.A. name: Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    3. Inform me through phone call or email once you have remitted your payment and include the deposit slip/tracking number.
    4. Send me the complete name, contact number and address (P.O. box not allowed) of the person who will receive the package.
    Doc,

Aside from book and video, On Gamecock Conditioning, do you have books and video for how to breed Gamecocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: TJT contact

reserve one slot for us dr.t for may.......alalayan nyo na lang sa seminar ulit............pakitawagan na rin sa secretary nyo.... mang mario c/o a1gfarms - bulacan....011 63 44 690 4272.......salamat dr.t.....

Post Thanks / Like

A1gfarm
    Sure thing Amigo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: TJT contact

kudos alot dr. T - paki guide lang si ka mariong mabuti doc sa seminar.......request lang...yfis....

tibong_75

A1G,

Ok sir, I Guide na lang namin. Ty

To fellow sabungeros,

Doc Teddy Tancahanco will not be able to answer our queries regarding chickens for 1 week starting today for the reson that his PC is still under repair and being upgraded for him to comfortably accomodate our concerns.

How ever, We are still open for reservation for our May 17,18,19 seminar at the TJT Cocking academy. Please contact Dexter Guce for reservation at 09183067589 or 09178730204.

Next to that will be June 7,8,9

We are looking forward for your understanding and continuous patronage to the TJT Cocking Academy.

Dexter guce

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: TJT contact

salamat mga taga tjt academy......rock on......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    Paging A1GFarms,

please contact me at 09204502384, 09212576437 Email add: acangnqbtors@yahoo.com or visit our website: http://acangnqbtors.multiply.com

went to your farm last May 30, dapat makapag usap tayo, sayang mga eggs nyo, baka sakali makatulong In keeping up a farm the first thing is you must start it RIGHT. Its a good thing you enrolled mang mario d2 sa tjt
    i got ur emailed mr. boy ang regarding 500eggs incubator....di ko pa nakakausap yung parner ko A1gfarm nestor (ino)......email ko kayo or tawgan ko kayo pag -naka usap ko na siya..thanks u sir...noel (ali)

Post Thanks / Like

June 2007 Graduates

TJT Cocking Academy

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

schedule for June 2019 or July 2019. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I got some disturbing news about Doc TJT...I don't know how true.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    I got some disturbing news about Doc TJT...I don't know how true.....
    OMG...Disturbing news indeed! From Facebook post(of his wife), sounds like he got killed(by unknown suspects) first week of this month.

Post Thanks / Like

The news I got was also from a friend..... seem like same thing that happened to Emoy..... unknown?? assailant.....for unknown reasons??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    The news I got was also from a friend..... seem like same thing that happened to Emoy..... unknown?? assailant.....for unknown reasons??

Rumor has it that, he was killed in a Traffic Altercation. Hope that madly evil assailant would be apprehended the soonest possible time. Senseless killing I would say.

Post Thanks / Like

Another Road Rage !!!! Even in the the Philippines it is brutal !!!

Post Thanks / Like

folks ... its very sad for the untimely passing of dr. teddy ....... a true cocker and made his contributions in the cocking industry by sharing his knowledge .. that shall not be forgotten. ..
    rest in peace, doc ....

regarding doc teddy and ka emoy ...

ka emoy was a victim of a syndicate ... the report said , it was a carnapping gone wrong .... the incident happened in his hometown ..cagayan de oro .. the case remained unsolved.

doc teddy ... reportedly was mauled by a group after a road incident .... road rage was the initial report ... the perpetuators remained free .... hope they will be identified and arrested ..they have to face the consequences ...

lets hope .. it will not be cold-case ...

again, to both ..ka emoy and doc. teddy .... maraming salamat po ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Spur View Post
    folks ... its very sad for the untimely passing of dr. teddy ....... a true cocker and made his contributions in the cocking industry by sharing his knowledge .. that shall not be forgotten. ..
    rest in peace, doc ....

regarding doc teddy and ka emoy ...

ka emoy was a victim of a syndicate ... the report said , it was a carnapping gone wrong .... the incident happened in his hometown ..cagayan de oro .. the case remained unsolved.

doc teddy ... reportedly was mauled by a group after a road incident .... road rage was the initial report ... the perpetuators remained free .... hope they will be identified and arrested ..they have to face the consequences ...

lets hope .. it will not be cold-case ...

again, to both ..ka emoy and doc. teddy .... maraming salamat po ..
    . Wow ! Does this happen a lot in PI ? Me and my wife is planning a move there in the near future and this is disturbing news

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    . Wow ! Does this happen a lot in PI ? Me and my wife is planning a move there in the near future and this is disturbing news
    I believe the P.I to be a safe place to live. I grew up there, Batangas just about 1.5 hour drive from Manila. Like any other place in the world, there are crimes that happen to people. The administration that is in power now is also considerably tougher on crimes and drugs. It will be beneficial to you and your spouse if you have friends or family members that are already living in the PI or are from there. The exchange rate from dollar to pesos is still good, Find yourself a nice little spot, raise chickens and enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    both incidents though tragic and disturbing are isolated incidents and does not define the peace and order situation in the Philippines. suggest that you come over for a visit first sir to check the waters as they say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dayuhan13 View Post
    I believe the P.I to be a safe place to live. I grew up there, Batangas just about 1.5 hour drive from Manila. Like any other place in the world, there are crimes that happen to people. The administration that is in power now is also considerably tougher on crimes and drugs. It will be beneficial to you and your spouse if you have friends or family members that are already living in the PI or are from there. The exchange rate from dollar to pesos is still good, Find yourself a nice little spot, raise chickens and enjoy life!
    . Yes we do have friends already taht live there. Where we will b moving is about 60 miles SW of Manila