Thread: dr. blues

Post Thanks / Like

Wink dr. blues

howde guys!

can anybody know how to administer dr. blues for conditioning? how many cc per inject?

mikeasncn

Smile Re: dr. blues

I think it depends on what type of meds that you'll be administering. Usually when you purchase a certain type of injectable meds, it comes with the proper application.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dr. blues

thank you sir

romulo manuel

Talking Re: dr. blues

there are several types of injectables under the dr blues brand. each type has its specific function

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nem76
    Yeah i have been wondering the same thing. does brecco have a website or any catalog referencing dosage?
    Say for philipino red vipor
    WHEN YOU ORDER BRECO PRODUCTS ASK FOR SOME READING MATERIALS ON THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASED OR ELSE IT IS FOR SALE.IT IS LIKE A CONDITIONING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY THIER PRODUCTS DURING THE KEEP.CHECK THE GAMECOCK MAGAZINE.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info guys!

razor_bing

Smile Re: dr. blues

sir bunguton..,ako si bing ng boonton,kung pwede sana malaman kung saan mo nabili yang mr blue mo?maganda yan...2hrs b4...

skywalker1988

What Dr. blues specifically? I use Aminoplex, I just fallow instruction from gamecok magazin, 1/2 cc initial doze, 1/3cc every week and 1/5 cc day of fight. Very good result, power and speed. but I also have secret pointing together with aminoplex. so far very effective. Better than 65 perceent as compare before with about 50perceent only

Booy Beach Road, Tagbilaran City,Bohol,Philippines 6300
    Post Thanks / Like

Breco Aminoplex 100cc

Aminoplex can be used with any medication or supplement. Aminoplex is used as a general conditioning agent in overcoming nutritional and anemic conditions. Each cc contains 1000mcg. of B12 plus Iron, Liver, B Complex and other vitamins and enzymes essential to good health and well being! Dosage and Administration: The intial dose is 1/2cc to 1cc depending on each fowl's condition, with a follow-up dose of 1/4 to 1/2cc once a week until improvement or until day before competition. On the day of competition, inject 1/4cc regardless of when last injection was made. All injections should be made in meaty portion of breast muscle.
    Breco B15 250mg

B15 Injectable 250mg 30cc. These B15 formulas differ in chemical salts. Many prefer this formula. Dosage And Adminsitration; Usual dosage 2/10 cc to 1/4 cc injected in skin last 2 days of keep and 4 to 5 hours prior to competition.

Post Thanks / Like

no Breco FilipiRed Viper

Filipino Red Viper 10cc Vial. Used as a circumventing agent in the stimulation of the CNS. A combination of two potent analogs with several functions within the body! Quicker, more pronounced, muscle power and coordination. Helps prevent shock and sudden death due to traumatic injuiries and hemorrhaging! A must for survival in the long and short knife. Dosage & Administration: Usual dosage is 1/10cc to 2/10cc injected in skin prior to tying knife or gaff. If injecting in breast muscle use 1/4cc prior to tying knife or gaff.

Breco Easy Win 30cc

Easy Win Injectable 30cc Vial. Feed what you will during the keep. Exercise your birds the way you wish. The only requirement is the use of "Easy Win" on the day of competition. Injectable Dosage: give 1/2 to 1cc in breast muscle prior to heeling or tying knife.

Post Thanks / Like

Breco Nux Vomica 30cc

Nux Vomica Injectable 30cc Vial. Dr. Blues Extract of Nux Vomica is the most potent of all central nervous system stimulants! Its chemical makeup has a direct bearing in the production of energy and stamina and overall vigor to a cock's system! It increases quickness and muscle reaction time by its chemical speed in which muscle reaction and contraction time takes place. Its makes energy available to the muscle tissues and oxygen uptake by the lungs by increasing metabolism. It stimulates the heart muscle and constricts the blood vessels to prevent the onset of shock and cardiac arrest due to massive hemorrhaging. In general, it is the perfect antidote in helping prevent rigor mortis from setting in abruptly! Dosage: The usual dosage is to inject 1/4cc in breast muscle or skin in morning last 2 days of the Keep. On day of competition 1/4cc is given in breast at weigh-in time or at least 1 hour prior to competition. Give 1/10cc at time of heeling or tying knife when called to compete. If initial injection has been over 5 to 6 Hours.

Breco Carbo Tec Capsules

Carbotec Capsules. This is a 100ct bottle. Carbotec Capsules may be used in place of the powder. They contain the same ingredients! Dosage: Give 1 capsule per day per cock last 10 days of Keep with regular feed. On day of competition, give 1 capsule in morning if noon competition and repeat dosage around noon if night competition.
    Breco D Glucose Capsules

D-Glucose Capsules 100 ct bottle. Pure medical grade glucose. Used as an energy factor by raising blood plasma levels. Very Popular! Dosage and Administration: Remove cap of capsule and pour down cock's throat - using 1 or 2 capsules after heeling or tying knife. A quick source of energy!.
    Breco Super Ometol 2000

Super Ometol Capsules 2000mcg 100 ct. Used as an agent to increase energy levels and endurance. Ometol is unsurpassed in producing nitrogen uptake by the lungs and muscle cells. One Ometol 2000mcg capsule is equivalent to 30 pounds of corn in energy value. Dosage and Administration: 1 capsule daily the last 10 days of keep.user po ako sa product nila.talagang bobok ang katawan nang manok,gising na gising,matagal mamatay sa basahan..Huwag mong kalimutan ang vitmin K sa Breco

Post Thanks / Like

sir how about the endorone? what is the function of this dr.blues product? thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Nite Owl B15

30cc injectable B15 50 mg. Helps prevent fatigue due to lactic acid buildup in the muscules. Dosage and administration: 1/4 cc in skin last days of the keep and 3 - 4 hours prior to weigh in or start of show.
    Breco Premo inject 30cc

Premo Injectable 30cc Vial. Used as an agent in overcoming CRD. May be used with Premo Capsules or any other medication. Dosage & Administration: Usual dosage is 1/4cc in breast muscle 2 to 3 days at beginning of keep and last 2 to 3 days of keep and on morning of competition.

Breco Vitamin K Injectable

Vitamin K Injectable 30cc Vial. Used in helping control the "rattles" and excess bleeding. Dosage and Administration: Usual dosage is from 2/10cc to 1/4cc injected in breast muscle in morning on day before competition and repeated 4 or 5 hours prior to weigh-in or any competition.Breco Probolic Capsules

Probolic Capsules. 100 ct bottle. The only clinically proven muscle enhancement agent available today! Quicker and more pronounced muscle building properties than any other product regardless of what others claim! Dosage and Administration: 1 capsule daily for 12 to 14 days of keep and 1 capsule 3 to 4 hours prior to competition or weigh-in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by native
    sir how about the endorone? what is the function of this dr.blues product? thank you!
    Sir walang product ang dr. blues na ganyan.anonhng composition yan?

Post Thanks / Like

sir meron po endorone ang dr. blues binili ng kakilala ko sa progressive poultry supply 2,200 10ml lang ata. bka my nakaka alam ng effect nito nahiya kc ako itanung dun sa bumili....

Post Thanks / Like

ingats ka lang sa mga Local na vendor ng Dr. Blues... kung sa abroad na bili ok lang yan..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nbfreedom
    Breco Nux Vomica 30cc

Nux Vomica Injectable 30cc Vial. Dr. Blues Extract of Nux Vomica is the most potent of all central nervous system stimulants! Its chemical makeup has a direct bearing in the production of energy and stamina and overall vigor to a cock's system! It increases quickness and muscle reaction time by its chemical speed in which muscle reaction and contraction time takes place. Its makes energy available to the muscle tissues and oxygen uptake by the lungs by increasing metabolism. It stimulates the heart muscle and constricts the blood vessels to prevent the onset of shock and cardiac arrest due to massive hemorrhaging. In general, it is the perfect antidote in helping prevent rigor mortis from setting in abruptly! Dosage: The usual dosage is to inject 1/4cc in breast muscle or skin in morning last 2 days of the Keep. On day of competition 1/4cc is given in breast at weigh-in time or at least 1 hour prior to competition. Give 1/10cc at time of heeling or tying knife when called to compete. If initial injection has been over 5 to 6 Hours.

Breco Carbo Tec Capsules

Carbotec Capsules. This is a 100ct bottle. Carbotec Capsules may be used in place of the powder. They contain the same ingredients! Dosage: Give 1 capsule per day per cock last 10 days of Keep with regular feed. On day of competition, give 1 capsule in morning if noon competition and repeat dosage around noon if night competition.
    Breco D Glucose Capsules

D-Glucose Capsules 100 ct bottle. Pure medical grade glucose. Used as an energy factor by raising blood plasma levels. Very Popular! Dosage and Administration: Remove cap of capsule and pour down cock's throat - using 1 or 2 capsules after heeling or tying knife. A quick source of energy!.
    Breco Super Ometol 2000

Super Ometol Capsules 2000mcg 100 ct. Used as an agent to increase energy levels and endurance. Ometol is unsurpassed in producing nitrogen uptake by the lungs and muscle cells. One Ometol 2000mcg capsule is equivalent to 30 pounds of corn in energy value. Dosage and Administration: 1 capsule daily the last 10 days of keep.user po ako sa product nila.talagang bobok ang katawan nang manok,gising na gising,matagal mamatay sa basahan..Huwag mong kalimutan ang vitmin K sa Breco

pukyutan

Quote Originally Posted by native
    sir meron po endorone ang dr. blues binili ng kakilala ko sa progressive poultry supply 2,200 10ml lang ata. bka my nakaka alam ng effect nito nahiya kc ako itanung dun sa bumili....
    Endorone- testosterone compound. I am sure of its actual chemical composition but I think it contains 100 mg testosterone per ml. It's long acting. pwedeng ibigay 9 days before and 3 days before at 0.2ml intramuscular.

It's an androgenic hormone. Nagbibigay ng lakas at tapang.
    Last edited by pukyutan; April 11th, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir walang product ang dr. blues na ganyan.anonhng composition yan?

not a product of dr blues i guess but dr galloway under f.b.mcguinness instead.....endorone is a hormone replacement.A form of hormone therapy,it last 4-6 weeks at full blood level and works by increasing strength and building muscle mass.( f.b. mcguinness 1995-1996 catalog)

Post Thanks / Like

Kakabili ko lang ng aminoplex bago na ang bote at ung metal cap nya kulay dilaw ung luma kasi mas dark ung bote tska maliliit sticker.Madami ba fake na Dr. Blues?

Post Thanks / Like

I am a distributer of BRECO products, I can help out with administering injectables if you can let me know what you are using... I am very familiar with Aminoplex,Carbotech, because I use them myself, and I have information onhand for other Breco (Dr.Blues) products.. contact me by PM or Email steelgamefarm@live.com

Post Thanks / Like

mga pre meron akong pinadala sa pinas na gamot na bili ko kay dr.blue 2 bote ng aminoplex 100cc at 1 bote n B15 capsule at 1 bote ng 1oz. Nux Vomica. kung cno may gusto ay txt lang niyo ang kapatid ko ito number niya 09178719153 pick up lang po. at may kasama po book ito kung paano gamitin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allison
    mga pre meron akong pinadala sa pinas na gamot na bili ko kay dr.blue 2 bote ng aminoplex 100cc at 1 bote n B15 capsule at 1 bote ng 1oz. Nux Vomica. kung cno may gusto ay txt lang niyo ang kapatid ko ito number niya 09178719153 pick up lang po. at may kasama po book ito kung paano gamitin
    Is it legal to ship medicine from U.S. to Phils.?
    Last edited by elijah; August 14th, 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

no Breco FilipiRed Viper

Filipino Red Viper 10cc Vial. Used as a circumventing agent in the stimulation of the CNS. A combination of two potent analogs with several functions within the body! Quicker, more pronounced, muscle power and coordination. Helps prevent shock and sudden death due to traumatic injuiries and hemorrhaging! A must for survival in the long and short knife. Dosage & Administration: Usual dosage is 1/10cc to 2/10cc injected in skin prior to tying knife or gaff. If injecting in breast muscle use 1/4cc prior to tying knife or gaff.
    Sir may i ask, have tried this medicine? was it effective?
    Last edited by elijah; August 14th, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nbfreedom View Post
    no Breco FilipiRed Viper

Breco Easy Win 30cc

Easy Win Injectable 30cc Vial. Feed what you will during the keep. Exercise your birds the way you wish. The only requirement is the use of "Easy Win" on the day of competition. Injectable Dosage: give 1/2 to 1cc in breast muscle prior to heeling or tying knife.

gud day sir ask ko lang po ung filipino viper po ba same ng ibang med na may steroids na pag ginamit sa manok mahirapan na sa breeding? single use lang po ba siya na pag ginamit na e dispose na po dapat o pwede pang gamitin ang tira sa ibang manok.,,, salamat sa info sa mga baguhan

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys, I am looking for a place where I can get Dr. Blues Carbotec. If someone has a website or can give me the direct phone number of Breco Inc. I would greatly appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

bump...........................................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genaguilar View Post
    Hello guys, I am looking for a place where I can get Dr. Blues Carbotec. If someone has a website or can give me the direct phone number of Breco Inc. I would greatly appreciate it.
    visit ur inbox pls.hope it will help....