Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Valuable Conditioning Tips

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Valuable Conditioning Tips

up..up..nice thread

Post Thanks / Like

Hey doc how much should i be feeding them a day? and how much water should i be providing them? Currently feeding them 60grams and 20mL of water a day. Does that sound about right?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Doc I've got a question besides conditioning.... How long do you need to leave your chicks out running around your yard or range. Reply as soon as possible, thanks Doc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tisoy_4ks
    up..up..nice thread

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wiLlz
    Hey doc how much should i be feeding them a day? and how much water should i be providing them? Currently feeding them 60grams and 20mL of water a day. Does that sound about right?
    You give more feed to stags (50-60 grams) as compared to cocks (35-40 grams) because stags have a faster metabolism.They are fed twice a day.
    From day 1 to day 17 in our conditioning program, water is always present. Moisture is also assured by soaking the grains for at least 6-8 hours. However, on the 18th day, you as the conditioner/trainer, must have what I call a clinical eye to be able to assess each rooster. Monitor their water intake 2 days before fight day. The more he drinks water during the end of the keep is definitely a bad sign.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; September 23rd, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy
    You give more feed to stags (50-60 grams) as compared to cocks (35-40 grams) because stags have a faster metabolism.They are fed twice a day.
    From day 1 to day 17 in our conditioning program, water is always present. Moisture is also assured by soaking the grains for at least 6-8 hours. However, on the 18th day, you as the conditioner/trainer, must have what I call a clinical eye to be able to assess each rooster. Monitor their water intake 2 days before fight day. The more he drinks water during the end of the keep is definitely a bad sign.
    Thanks po sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Doc Ted for this very,very informative Thread

More Power to you

Post Thanks / Like

Doc Ted,

Have a good day, can you sent me this valuable tips thru my email ad. weboy04@yahoo.com. Im so interested for this tips and its so big help for us. Hoping for your favorable response. Thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like

Sir,would you recommend banana for our cocks during conditioning..everyday we have to give banana for 21 days conditioning??..How's the right ration??

Post Thanks / Like

Sir,would you recommend banana for our cocks during conditioning..everyday we have to give banana for 21 days conditioning??..How's the right ration??

11. Likes venz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DOK TJT,

wala po ako makita B12 dito sa laguna Baka po puede nyo ko mabigyan ng replacement ng rubraminna mabibili sa pharmacy.Ako po yung libro and video by mail.salamat po in advance sa replacement ng rubramin.

Regards,

Ariel Rivera

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tokong
    I give 2 pecks of bananas daily during the entire 21-day keep. I prefer giving the overripe ones.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Man-fighter is an undesirable behavior among our chickens. Some breeds are known to produce man-fighters among their offsprings while others come up with even-tempered ones. Chickens are not of the first animals to be domesticated by man. This domestication has resulted in the fact that most gamecocks no longer regard humans as their predators. Man is their provider (of food and water), but seldom will a caretaker or cocker hurt his beloved gamecock, the same way a dog or a snake or an eagle would. Thus, the gamecock knows that he can peck and shuffle a human with no detrimental repercussions. To lessen man-fighting among your fowl, breed only those which are of "level temperament". Don't place them in areas where a lot of people pass by which can irritate them. Certainly, avoid rough handling your roosters. A manfighter is very difficult to handle and train during the keep. Let's keep this in mind that a mindfighter is difficult to handle and train during the keep.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; November 28th, 2009 at 08:44 PM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Gamecocks are territorial and their chief aim in life is to extend their domain. A large domain will mean more space to roam about for food, more hens and greater freedom. Any gamecock who tries to enter this territory will definitely face fierce resistance. Territoriality is also one reason why roosters crow. Like a lion's roar, a crow proclaims a certain rooster's domain. A counter-crow will mean a challenge to his supremacy. Knowing this, trainers must take note of the distance between cords and limbering pens of cocks in the keep. Limbering pens set too close together will invite fighting among occupants. This also holds true for cords. The optimum distance between two cocks on cord is about 3 feet, where they will always be on the alert but will not be enticed to charge at each other. If your cock is used to having another rooster close by, his complacency will cost him his life in the pit. Have you ever considered why some gamecocks instantly charge at their opponent and others slowly approach their enemy when pitted in the arena? Bigger pens and longer cords are always best when considering distance among your gamecocks during the keep.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; April 29th, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Doc Teddy, I'm a newbie in the sport. It would be a pleasure if you can share me your 21 day conditioning method including foods, medication/suplements and necessary excercises.. my email ad is belarfe_10@yahoo.com

Tnx!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Doc TJT's Tips on Conditioning

Hydroxocobalamin is water-base & it can cause your rooster to be water logged. To make a long explanation short, baka maglakad ang manok mo sa rueda or they would be sluggish.
    Water base B-12 is good for humans because it is less painful when you inject it, but chickens have a high treshold for pain & actually don't feel anything at all when you inject it in their breast muscle.
    Hope this would help....to lessen your confusion.
    Sir , just curious and quite confused as well. Say I have a hydroxocobalamin 1000mcg/ml ampuole as it is what's available here, giving 0.30 - .50 cc intramuscularly would make them water logged and sluggish? I' d like to clarify this sir for me to avoid using it. Tnxx
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; January 12th, 2010 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Hawk
    Doc Teddy, I'm a newbie in the sport. It would be a pleasure if you can share me your 21 day conditioning method including foods, medication/suplements and necessary excercises.. my email ad is belarfe_10@yahoo.com

Tnx!
    Up for update... Tnx

Post Thanks / Like

You can order the book and video on "Gamecock Conditioning" directly from me.
    Book=P600
    Video=P750
    LBC Fee=P200
    Total=P1,550

Payments can be done thru BPI online Del Monte branch Quezon City
    Account No. 3243016613
    Dr. Teddy Tanchanco

If the remittance was done, you can send me your full name and address at 09165742427. Package will be delivered to you via LBC within two (2) days.

Doc I want to have sumthing to read herte in the desert, How much will it cost for this package including shipping here in Saudi Arabia?

Tnx and More power!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Doc TJT's Tips on Conditioning

Although this works for some, I recommend that you use the formulation found in my book (30%corn) especially now that it is summer.
    14 Days KEEP By:

I. Feeding During Keep
    Sir TJT, Tanung ko lang po kung applicable po "Milk" while 14 days keep. Panu po gamitin ito, at ilang araw ba gamititn at anung klasing milk???

II. Carbo - Loading Technique

III. Moisture and Water Management
    A cock digests his normal feed in 6 to 8 hours and fully absorbs the nutrients in another 4 to 6 hours. So, try to know your fight schedule to program your feeding time beforehand. If your fight is 6 p.m., count 6 to 8 hours backwards (about 12 noon) and feed your cock his regular ration of pointing feed. By 6 p.m., he must be empty and On Point.When pointing, it is better to under feed than to overfeed.

Sir, Around 7:00am day of the fight, mga ilang grams po ang dapat ipakain (ex. 40 grams) ba. So panu kung 1st fight mo 8:00pm at 11:00am pa, so ganun pa rin ba count 6 to 8 hours backward.

V. Exercises During The KEEP
    Sir, Ask ko lang po kung anung tamang oras po ng Fly Pen, Scracth Pen, Scracht Box, Teepee, Coop, & Table Works para sa mga manok panabong. From 4:00am early in the morning during conditioning.

Hoping you can answer my concern. Thank you to all who can help & much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Doc TJT's Tips on Conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by Roadman
    Doc,
    What I can suggest is to set aside the amount of feed you will be needing for the entire keep and put it in an air tight container and store it in a cool dry place away from sunlight. As we all know, the humidity in the Philippines is always high. Moisture attracts mold and I believe that it is one of the main causes of chicken mortality. It can hit very fast and within a few days it can kill your chicken. Early signs of this is the chicken being crop bound.

Just sharing.

R

Thanks for sharing Roadman, that is absolutely true especially in the Philippines!

Post Thanks / Like

hello sir ako bago ako breeder at fighter, gusto ko lang sir kung pwede send sa email ko ung complete vaccination at conditioning program, gusto ko din po bumili nang video at book " on conditioning gamecock" please email ung info thanks po. sherwin.sarmiento@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Hawk
    Doc I want to have sumthing to read herte in the desert, How much will it cost for this package including shipping here in Saudi Arabia?

Tnx and More power!
    Doc Teddy available pa po ba to im interested paki email naman po sa akin kung magkano aabutin ung shipment here in Dubai, UAE. My email address is vmacale@cisco.com or victor.macale@yahoo.com I will wait for your reply po.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarmiento1
    hello sir ako bago ako breeder at fighter, gusto ko lang sir kung pwede send sa email ko ung complete vaccination at conditioning program, gusto ko din po bumili nang video at book " on conditioning gamecock" please email ung info thanks po. sherwin.sarmiento@gmail.com

Sherwin,
    The price of the revised book is 600php while the new DVD format of ON GAMECOCK CONDITIONING is 750php. You need to add 150php for the LBC shipment. TOTAL 1,500php.
    You can send your payment either by:
    Bank of Philippine Islands {BPI} Account # 3243016613 Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    or tru;
    Western Union. My details are: Dr. Teddy O. Tanchanco
    26 Pasian ST. Talayan Village QC.
    Just call or text me @ 09209506492 after the remittance and give me also your complete mailing information.

TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Sherwin,
    The price of the revised book is 600php while the new DVD format of ON GAMECOCK CONDITIONING is 750php. You need to add 150php for the LBC shipment. TOTAL 1,500php.
    You can send your payment either by:
    Bank of Philippine Islands {BPI} Account # 3243016613 Dr. Teddy Tanchanco
    or tru;
    Western Union. My details are: Dr. Teddy O. Tanchanco
    26 Pasian ST. Talayan Village QC.
    Just call or text me @ 09209506492 after the remittance and give me also your complete mailing information.

thank you sir for your tyme

Post Thanks / Like

doc teddy,

thank you for your explanation... it's very informative for us beginners in cocking world...

Post Thanks / Like

ok dito,, marami ako matututunan...salamat po sa mga info..more power sa atin lahat.

Post Thanks / Like

Back to the top for forum............................................. ...................

Post Thanks / Like

Up lang natin ito.........................................

Post Thanks / Like

up ko lang po..........................

Post Thanks / Like

doc tanung ko lang po kung ok lang ang pag papakain ng saging sa manok sa conditioning process. at kung ok po ito tuwing kelan po (oras ng pakain at gano kadalas) salamat po!