Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sultada ni Sir Emoy

miguel88

Sultada ni Sir Emoy

Sir Emoy,

I watched SULTADA last Sunday and I saw the Black Bonanza vs. Lemon RH fight. The BB fights superbly! It is very clear in the video how his right foot holds the opponent in the air while the left foot keeps on giving fatal blows. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL in that fight. Who owns that BB fowl and from what farm?

I love dark fowls really!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Miguel, I am really amaze on how sharp you are. Imagine you can even see how the BB grabbed (pinichirahan) the other rooster with the right foot and pounded knife leg. Amazing super slow motion to capture a fraction of a second action.

emoy
    this friday to sunday, we'll show the mandaluyong 7-stag bigtime one day derby held last april. pot money was a whoppong P550k. some fights were classy. many were soso. only at prime cable channel. for sky and home subscribers, as well as all the other guys with cable connections, call up your local cable operators and ask them, tell them, request, propose, plead, cajole, threaten even - to carry prime channel, formerly the karera channel. some watch it in stellar movies in the provinces. then after this, we'll show the recently concluded RAY Showdown stag derby. then ucap's firebird 7-stag in araneta col. then we're off to iloilo, maybe davao, then cagayan de oro, etc. hosted alternately by boy diaz, francis afable, dr. jun cueto, and yours truly, we are very happy that the all new sultada is now back on air. sorry, sa cable nga lang. eaa indians, brother sir, am negotiating with TFC (the Filipino Channel) already. sent them the sample episodes already of both tukaan and sultada. am just hoping for their approval. sana matuloy na. so that you guys there can also see these two programs.

anthony deleon
    sir emoy!! maraming salamat sa balitang yan. maraming matutuwa kung papayagan ng tfc ang show ninyo. paki update naman kung ano na ang balita? and tell us kung kailangan ng tulong or petision . more power to all and sa show ninyo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mga kaibigan,

Matagal ko nang binabantayan yun Sultada sa karrera channel ng Skycable ch.99 pero wala naman. Sinubukan lunes hanggang linggo, wala puro kabayo nakikita ko.

Ngayon eh tumawag ako sa Skycable at nag inquire, sabi eh wala silang access sa ch.99 provider and I should call ch.99 to activate it.

Ang tanong ko, eh ito bang palabas na Sultada sa ch 99 ng skycable eh pay per view?

Sana matulungan nyo ako. Salamat

marccaesar

SULTADA ON CABLE

I hope it's free.

Post Thanks / Like

TFC

Sir Emoy,

Sana ma approve yung application nyu sa TFC para naman kaming nasa malayo eh, makapanood man lang nang sabong kahit sa tv lang...bai emoy, hangyo-a dyud ug maayo aron ma approve....

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the Cable providers that has that prime channel??? Does Dream satellite TV carry that channel???

solraya
    swallow,

I have dream, and the installer said that it was shown where the karera was. I always see the karera but never the sabong. Until last night, i was not getting even the karera. saan nga ba?

Post Thanks / Like

Sultada sa TFC

bai emoy,

i am also a TFC subsciber here in saudi so as my friends, please tell us how we could help to make your program approved by ABS-CBN management.

reggie :rbounce:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ano ba talaga kuya emoy.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Solraya

if u are in santiago it is at channel 3 around 10:30 PM

solraya
    jacket,

tanong ko...anong cable company mo?

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Sultada

I have Parañaque Cable and just last night i got to watch sultada. Nice fights you have there sir emoy...the fight of the night again was another black bonanza winning over a claret i think of JP Smart entry, if i remember right.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    City Cable

solraya
    jacket

ty....i was w/ city cable until signal #4....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Emoy,
    Kumusta naman? Hope you enjoyed your trip in Dumaguete I wished you could have stayed longer. Mike sends his regards.
    Do they show Sultada in Cebu? Sky cable?
    What channel man Moy for Cebu? Also, what days and hours do you show Sultada?
    Thanks alot!
    Best,
    Victor Sierra
    Super SS

Post Thanks / Like

sultada 11-sep-03

wowww!!!I've never seen such fight na pinalabas
    last night!Believe it or not...most amazing video to be
    siguro yun!Both cocks went up sa rail ng ruweda at nagpapaluan.

Shown around 11pm via Paranaque Cable!

marccaesar
    Nakakainggit naman. Mang Emoy, naayos mo na po ba?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! can anyone give an update about the schedule of Sultada on cable.Sir Emoy updates pls.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Sultada scheds...

Im not sure if I heard it right...

Tuesday(dati wednesday) up to Friday after Karera (starts bet 10PM/11PM)
    Saturday to Sunday after Karera (starts bet 9PM/930PM).

I'm planning to purchase my own tv set para walang kaagaw!
    hehehe..solong solo talaga ang remote control.

emoy
    we get calls from gen san city, pagadian, tarlac, baguio, bukidnon, etc. about the show. now remember guys, actual fights are not allowed in free tv, meaning abs-cbn, nbn, ibc, rpn, gma, etc. - hence the reason why it is only showed in cable, so as with horseracing, jaialai, etc. prime cable channel broadcasts their programs, sultada included, to our agila satellite. its therefore up in the airwaves, free for the local cable companies to pick it up. unfortunately, sky and home are demanding that we pay them first before they start airing sultada. they claim, only karera is in their contract. lets give it some time. maybee in a few months, after being pestered and inundated with calls, they'll finally give in. too bad, we're serializing the 7-cock bigtime mandaluyong derby this week and next. like what i said earlier, entry fee was P550,000! whew. boss danding won it solo. in the meantime, let me tell you another thing to whet your appetites: we have some pretty good fights in the showdown stag derby in roligon and i just came back from the firebird araneta ucap stag derby and the fights were awesome. in this particular derby, you'll catch a glimpse of the crack or chink in the much vaunted sweater armor of invincibility. until next time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Emoy,

May Video for sale sa mga Derby na nabangit mo?

Salamat po.

M Abe

marccaesar
    Sir Emoy,

SULTADA was aired by Sky Cable a couple of hours ago. Is this going to be a regular thing? Or was it only a test broadcast.

Thanks.

marccaesar

Post Thanks / Like

Sir EMOY

Sir EMOY,,

Ayus na ayus ang sultada kahit napanood ko na dati yung mga fights sarap ulit-ulitin,,kailan po ba talaga lalabas yung bagong edditing ni sir MIke Bel and staff nyo.? hinihintay ko po from wed to sundays pa nga baka sakaling lumabas na,,,,sana po magtuluy tuluy na yan show na revival ng SULTADA...kahit anong tym hintayin ko yan,,,

Sir inform ko lang sa mga taga TARLA channel 19 po yung reply channel,,from wed-thursday..around 1015 -1030 ng gabi nagsstart ang sultada,,kapg sabado aroung 900 ,,,sir emoy san magkaroon kyo ng permanant time and channel infos na pwedi nyo pong i post dito sa site para may sultada schedule guides tayo every months,,ayus po ba yun!!!!

more power po sa inyo and to all the staff!!!

tnx sir emoy,,

Regards
    Ariel:wink2:

lamoney
    Sir emoy,

i hope skycable in davao city will also be included to air SULTADA, bcoz we smalltime cockers in davao wanted also to watch bigtime derbys, especially held in big and famous sabongan throughout the Phils.

tnx.

emoy
    like what was menitoned earlier, sultada is broadcasted to agila satellite. it's now up to the local cable operators to pick it up. so don't call us, CALL your local cable companies. it's all up to them if they want to allot one channel or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    To all skycable users, please email your request to air sultada at:

callcenter@skycable.com

Just called them today, and was told that if there would be many request from subscribers, the company might lift the signal block of SULTADA from ch.99

So do your share and send them an email.

Mas madami mas ok pati kapitbahay nyo isama nyo. hehehe:hat:

kutangbato
    iba ibang channel depende sa cable provider.

para hindi kau malito, alamin nyo kung me solar channel
    sa cable nyo. dun pinapalabas ang sultada.

kutangbato
    iba ibang channel depende sa cable provider.

para hindi kau malito, alamin nyo kung me solar channel
    sa cable nyo. dun pinapalabas ang sultada.