Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paeng Araneta

dragonforce

Question Paeng Araneta

Guys... please help me trackdown our very own P.A address or cellphone no. or his e-mail address Many thanks..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paeng Araneta

Paeng Araneta
    home number 034-434-6518
    cell number 0917-843-6209
    home address
    #38 Roxas Ave.
    Bacolod City 6100

Last edited by west wing; May 4th, 2007 at 01:48 PM.

dragonforce

Maraming salamat pareng west wing... more power..

Post Thanks / Like

dragonforce,
    you are welcome. i just called Paeng today ,inquired about his pure bullstags for breeding he said they were 15,000 pesos each. what he has are lemon 84's,bluefaces,albany's and butchers.
    thanks and regards,
    WW

expressdelivery

Quote Originally Posted by west wing
    dragonforce,
    you are welcome. i just called Paeng today ,inquired about his pure bullstags for breeding he said they were 15,000 pesos each. what he has are lemon 84's,bluefaces,albany's and butchers.
    thanks and regards,
    WW

--------------------------------------------------------------
    mahal para sa akin
    hehehe
    but we need only 1 of them
    as broodcock
    sulit na siguro
    for the price of 15K

how much for the lemon broodpullet?

Post Thanks / Like

expressdelivery,
    broodpullets are 10,000 pesos each.
    thanks,
    WW

expressdelivery

expressdelivery,
    broodpullets are 10,000 pesos each.
    thanks,
    WW
    ----------------------
    thanks pre

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Paeng Araneta

expressdelivery,
    you are welcome!
    WW

dragonforce

dragonforce,
    thanks and regards,
    WW

Thanks Sir Westwing, nagtext na ako kay Sir P. napakabait at sa nagsisimulang katulad ko special price ang ibinigay niya sa akin for a pair. Litong lito ako kung anong lahi ang kukunin ko sa gaganda ng pang breed niya. What do you recommend.. a Lemon 84 yellow leg or that of the green legged. thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

dragonforce,

GREEN LEG LEMON 84....TRIED TESTED AND TRUE!

WW

dragonforce

Thanks Sir Westwing, your very supportive. I just got his Broodcock the one his holding in the gallery a Lemon84 Yellow leg plus a hen... My father wishes a yellow leg. Next time I'll take your advice to have the green leg and his Butcher. He is a very nice man i enjoyed talking and hoping to meet him person one day just like you.

Thanks again my friend. My name is Arthur Marquez from Doha-Qatar. Are you in the Phil. right now? Regards...

Post Thanks / Like

Arthur,
    LUCKY YOU! how did you do it? getting his own personal broodfowl at lemon 84 pa?.I told you mabait siyang kausap.What was the bloodline of the hen?
    I got for my friends is a green leg lemon 84 broodcock a yellow and a green leg lemon 84 and a blue leg butcher.i am in canada right now .goodluck in your breeding program.

WW

dragonforce

Arthur,
    LUCKY YOU! how did you do it? getting his own personal broodfowl at lemon 84 pa?.I told you mabait siyang kausap.What was the bloodline of the hen?
    I got for my friends is a green leg lemon 84 broodcock a yellow and a green leg lemon 84 and a blue leg butcher.i am in canada right now .goodluck in your breeding program.

WW
    Talaga lang ang bait ni Sir P. he felt my eagerness and my passion with his fowl. I just say a word that i liked it very much at hindi na ako nagdalawang salita pa. Great man..
    Same bloodline ang hen. I'm gonna get more of his line soon...

Sir West Wing, marami akong kaibigan diyan sa Canada galing Qatar.. Toronto, Vancouver hindi lang ako sumabay sa kanila to migrate during those time. I like in here for a while 16 years na kami dito ng family ko and will soon migrate to US. Kailan uwi mo Pinas.. ? Goodluck din sa breeding ng friend mo..

Post Thanks / Like

dragon,

noticed u are here in qatar too ... may thread yung mga taga doha dito ah .... tropang doha, qatar .... medyo hndi na nga lang napupuntahan palagi dahil nasa bakasyon ang facilitator, hehe .... minsan nagkikita kami - hiraman ng video at magasins ...

gudlak sa breeding.

joash99

dragonforce

Great..!marami pala tayo dito maybe we all can arrange to have a chicken talk. bro..you can reach me at 5870613.

Post Thanks / Like

df,
    next year siguro february ,we got some birds from paeng to fight next year sa baguio.2 greys 3 reds.para meron din kaming ilalaban doon sa hometown namin ng tropa.kaw saan ang hometown mo?uwi ka rin ba next year? regards.
    ww

dragonforce

Sa Hagonoy Bulacan lang kami bro. uuwi kami ngayong July tuloy makita ko naman itong nakuha kay Sir P. at yung iba ko pang pinalahian ni Erpat ie. Hatchets(from a very good friend of mine), Aguirre Grey(direct ko ring nakuha ito kay Sir Mark Aguirre last year at may 6-ng panlaban..sana swertihin ulit ako same as last year. Yes Sir, uuwi kami next year January but to States naman to visit my brother/Sister tuloy maisama si Tatay/Nanay. We will try to visit at least a few of those prominent breeders. Sayang, wrong timing ako sa paguwi mo ng makasama sana kahit konti sa laban ninyo. Okay bro.napahaba yata... Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

ups!

Post Thanks / Like

dragonforce,
    call Paeng when u have time pag uwi mo ng july,sana makapasyal ka sa Bacolod para makita mo ang farm niya.aside from that you could learn alot from him regarding breeding,conditioning,cockhouse management pag naglalaban ka sa derby and more.i enjoy my 3 days stay there with him.

WW

Post Thanks / Like

My friend from Negros gave me the DVD..i think it was Tangub, Bacolod Cockpit last January. Lemon 84 entry is Mr. P. Araneta entry? If my memory serve me right..he scored 000-last one did not fight and the other one quit. Those are quality birds fought in Negros.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Paeng Araneta

Pre Cocker123 Thats Bacolod!!!as Yousee Even The Famoust Breeders Lost!he.he...you Also Have To See Whose His Opponents!ciao Brey.

Post Thanks / Like

gentlemen,
    we did poorly. i financed that entry and bet minimum,that day i was there too my friend not knowing my cousin died in pampanga,there were trying to contact me thru text but to no avail.
    ww

Post Thanks / Like

west wing saan provincia ka sa canada

Post Thanks / Like

I only believe in moon cycle hehehe...You're right PAZ..the opponent is not just..just..why should I buy brood stock from the oponnet? I don't mean to be rude but sabong ngayon is tough..I think the price of the oponnent is way cheaper though..
    Last edited by cocker123; May 13th, 2007 at 12:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

otibacam,
    i am from ontario,canada.
    cocker123,
    i believe in moon cycle too.i believe sabong is tough nowadays so as Paeng Araneta.i believe that it is a matter of choice where you want to buy your roosters.
    west wing

dragonforce

Thumbs up Re: Paeng Araneta

Thanks, Sir Westwing it's an honor to meet Mr.P. My loyalty to our very own hero in this sports no matter what. I did acquire before from Mr. Ted Tanchanco a Lemon 84 in his farm before in Bulacan a very good friend of Mr. P. as we all know. He scored to me 3-wins straight with a slight wound against top cocker in Malolos. Not bad ah..

Post Thanks / Like

dragonforce ,
    you are welcome my friend .where in the U.S.A are you goin? kung sa Mississippi ka papasyal i would PM my friend Roadman to tour you in Gene Batia's Farm,nandoon din ang farm ni J.Jumper.marami din magagaling na breeder doon ,Roadman will tell you who they are coz he frequents the sabungan in Bayou,Louisiana.
    I am impressed with your loyalty to Paeng Araneta, he is a good friend of mine.If ever you go to Bacolod you might as well visit Nene Abello's farm malapit lang sa bahay ni Paeng,i am sure he will introduce you to him. Do you still have the lemon blood that you got from Dr. Ted?All the best sa sabong mo sa Pinas ,i hope and pray your roosters will win.Regards to everybody.Hope we meet sometime next year.
    WW
    Last edited by west wing; May 13th, 2007 at 07:20 AM.

dragonforce

Thanks buddy.. we will be at Austin Texas.. really don't know if theirs a farm there and how far it is to Mississipi, I appreciate your kind offer to have someone to assist me hoping to be there too to meet JJ and other prominent breeder. If time permits and got lucky to win. I will visit Sir P. I'm sure as you said I will be learning a lot from the Master. That L-84 blood from Ted has gone just a memory, my father didn't maintain it coz he went abroad too. Now that he's back L-84 will be back too in our yard just like the old time. He's Richardson regular grey x Blueface has again caught my attention..How's that?

Post Thanks / Like

dragon force,

i saw a grey at the farm in Lunao, Paeng said he won at the dome use by gerry ramos and bet 1.1m now a broodcock. i got 2 greys from him one is a winner , the other is a butcher cross.the 3 reds are all lemon 84's, 2 are green legged and one is a yellow leg.all of these will be fought next year.Go and visit his farm for you to see what he has masisiyahan ka. Arthur you have to see his new line consisting of a hatch-butcher-albany.he also has a hatch-grey cross to a black butcher.take care pare.

West wing

Post Thanks / Like

west wing

pre,

pm'ed u