Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: STEROID Talk

kiokok

STEROID Talk

CockMates,

This kind of stuff is considered illegal for athlete's consumption.
    And I am wondering if this applies also to our Cock specially on Derbies?

If not, what stuff or equivalent do they use to enhance the performance of their Cock aside from natural conditioning?

If yes, what measurements does the Derby establishment applies?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Kiokok, its "anything goes" on our sport..

As long as you don't use poison or use things that go against the set rule as in allowed weapon or inserting protective " armor " to your fowl..whatever work for you is all "good"...

Steroid, this facinated me specially "Boldenone Undeclyenate" best known as Equipoise.. This drug is anabolic and it promotes erythropoeisis or "Red cell" production in the bone marrows--ALL GOOD. Unfortunately its only available by PRERSCRIPTION now..because for vanities sake some body building and athletic "JOC's" managed to slip it in their regimen when this drug is designed solely for ANIMAL use:lol: So hats off to these man-imals este "Joc's" for prompting the raising its status as a schedule 2 restricted drug rank among the highly abused prescription drugs--illegal possession is a felony..

Which brings us to the Philippines.. Who owns the big cattle farms,piggeries and horse ranches..for this drug is dipensed only by a written prescription and dispensed by licenced veterinarians..Hehehe.. Two edged sword this drug is, but for those who have mastered how to handle the beast..the benefits far outweighs the risk. In my younger years i have witnessed what they can do before they became available only to the "previledged" few.

Next time you meet a fowl in the ring that would simply "not die"... think honestly if the odds between the rich and the poor is leveled simply by a good bloodline and a tough keep...ITS ALL GOOD..:hippie:

PolloMan

Who's IN or OUT

Hi Edgar and Bty Hunter good posting broddah. Mostly on various thread on different boards are NOT honest bout' what there preachin'. Old and not so guru's recommendin' GO NATURAL. My BIG ??? is this do you guys BUY IT? I address this BIG ????? to BIGTIME Campaigner Do you go NATURAL when you participate such as a World Slasher Derby, MidAmerica Derby, US Hackfighter, New Mexico, HI and PI bigtime player and other bigtime shows. Honestly. No holds barred. Your guess is GOOD as mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just buy the over the counter supplement, precursor to hormone producing product like dhea comes in 25 mcg tablet. They also have liquid dhea. HMB, androsteiniodone (sic), lot's of other. The drawback from using too much hormone is the liver is going to slowing shrink.

Post Thanks / Like

Ganabol made by Laboratorios VM in Columbia..

Is widely distributed in Mexico, they are one and the same as Equipoise ( Boldenone Undeclyenate is the generic).

Polloman if you ever watch how they fight roosters in Mexico using short knife and gaff as i've seen in the collection of tapes i have..It will make you think why you'll pass on using anabolico on your roosters. True enough that with well bred and conditioned roosters the fight in longknife can be decided in a matter of seconds. But this drugs can buy your fowl precious time to even out...imagine having the best in bloodline and conditioning preparation money can afford you plus having this medication on your side. With the stakes running in the Hundreds of Thousands for bigtimers..why not? Of course this is the closely guarded secret nobody with knowledge will freely talk about...so go natural so as not to make so tough on everyone the preacher says:smoke:

kiokok

Still Steroid Talk

wow.....hmnnn?
    are this injectables or by oral?

what will happen to their Cock after the fight, let say they won?
    have you ever heard about Krypton?

Thanks Gerry, Bty Hunter & Camarines for the info.

Thanks,
    One of "Not priviledge"

Post Thanks / Like
    well most the time i used this in short knife competion or mexican show still better know the dosage and correct application.

kiokok
    panabong

what kind of stuff do you use? where can you purchase this?
    Somebody informed that you can use this kind of stuff on the same cock for 3x only, say it survived to all of its shows. is this true?

REBEL PRIDE
    I order some Androplex from F.B. MCGUINESS out of the Gamecock. Ive ben loading my cocks with 1/2 cc a weak for the past four weeks. I can tell a big difrence in their muscle and power when i spar them. ive fought them all before withouy any steroids. Im entering a Derby with them in 2 weeks ill let u Know how it does in the pit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I DONT USE STEROIDS simply because it causes WATER RETENTION

kiokok

Good Luck Rebel Pride

Rebel Pride

Is there any negative effect after using this? Coz i am planning to apply this in my conditioning program. I will try your suggestion.

Good Luck Bro. you may have many more wins to come.

Post Thanks / Like

STEROID TALK

EDGAR,

Why don't you try get some advise from dvaleros, maybe he can help you to make the birds more powerful and having no side affect. Beside he's using the same cocks that you are going to use next year. Me, I only use natural vitamin such as calcium, Belamyl and Vit B... and the most important is to give a good care of your trainer coz he's the way to put you on top.

Chris Balba

kiokok

Still Steriod talk

Chris,

Yup, i do believe you since i saw your golds win most on the derbies. Thanks for the tip you shared Bro.

How about my quail size Chris?

Post Thanks / Like

Steroid Talk

Edgar,

We agreed that I'm going to give u a pure pullet. How about that instead of quail size. I'd just talked to my brother in PI. He said there are nine pure pullets came from two golds broodhens. Let's talk about it when we meet again.

Cheers,

Chris Balba

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chris and Edgar,

Bty hunter has given very good advise about the pros and cons of steroid usage for gamefowl. When the stakes are high and competition is stiff, you need that edge most of the time. With the "proper and correct usage" of anobolic steroids, your chances of winning increase IMHO.

You have to be very careful when adminstering the dosages because you can do more harm than good. there are a lot of fake steroids out there.

Most steroids do retain moisture like Sonny P Said, but the real good stuff really helps. like many have heard or read, "You will not turn a dunghill into an ace", so dont think its a guarentee win.

MHO advise on steroid usage......Steroids will not make your fowl more powerful. Most of the times if you over do it, the gain and mass of muscles gets in the way and takes away from mobility and cutting. there is no way you can put your feathered warrior through a 14-21 day keep and expect him to be stronger than when he was initiated into the keep. Most body builders take a few months at a minimum to gain size and strength like we see on tv or in magazines. Most of us here are fighting the long knife and not the SK or Gaff so we should expect our fowl to score and move fast not exchange power blows like mike tyson and evander holyfield. the water retention from using low quality steroids will just slow you down.

I use anobolic supplements with the aid of B-12 or Belamyl as an aid to increase endurance and stamina and to aid in keeping my fowl on point so I wont question if my fowl are ready when heeling. when my fowl are on point, they score fast, fight and finish furiously or lose slowly. That is what my goal is when preparing my fowl for competition.

Well bred and well reared/ranged gamefowl with the best of feeds and care "Environment" is the key to having top notch gamefowl. Don't get hooked on using steroids because not all fowl can handle it. I have a friend that raises and fights his fowl healthy without any supplements and he is one tough cookie to fight. I would swear he uses something but he doesn't.

I learned through trial and error since I was a rookie and I have ruined plenty of fowl. I have lost to guys and friends that use B-12 and amino acid capsules. Just try it and test it and maybe it will work for you.

DV

PolloMan

Secret?

You can only do so much to enhance the performance of your favorite feather warrior. Your own produce have a built in character based on your material genetics. Dwight is right you cannot turn DUNGHILL into an ACE. The Big secret is in the BROODPEN. Use whatever works for you. One GOLDEN RULE if aint broke dont fix it. To produce top notch fighter you MUST take good care of your prized fowl 24/7/365. My nickel opinion.

jov27
    sir:

paano ba ang administering ng steroid? pwede bang turukan ng steroid ang manok on the day of the fight? pag naturukan ang manok ng steroid ilang araw pa bago ilaban?

please advise me or email me at jov27@yahoo.com

thanks...

kiokok

Knowledge & Experience

Dwight

Thanks for sharing us your knowledge and years of experience, it is greatly appreciated.

edgar

kiokok

Quail Size or Pullet it doesnt Matter

Chris

It doesnt matter quail or pullet as long it is your winning line, it's okay to me. How is the conditioning of your roosters for the upcoming Derby in PI (end of March).

Good Luck Bro. and to your FLYING GOLDS!!!!

atlas
    dvaleros & sonny_padilla,

you mentioned about water retention when using steroids. . .

1. does this mean your fowl will retain too much moisture and is hard to point? Can it affect the drying-out process?

2. Is the water retention manifested in the fowl's droppings?

3. Can't we just observe the droppings like we normally do to determine if the fowl is too wet or too dry?

i use steroids not to point my fowls but to prepare them for a rigid training. i use it for a month during pre-con and administer it twice during conditioning. i give my last shot, 4 days before the fight. I've only tried steroids twice in 2-cock derbies and luckily my feathered warriors won without any scratch.

Im just a little bit worried with the effect of water retention because we all know that any cock that retains too much water or moisture will bleed profusely when hit and might come short during "basaan" fights. And I know very well that my feathered warriors will not all the time fight unscratched.

Post Thanks / Like

Not all steroids act the same Atlas..

Thats why body builders use "stacking" techinique when doing their steroid cylces when bulking up. Like Boldenone is used in "cutting" by body builders to make their bodies lean.. contrary to retaining water , this particular drug stimulates erythropoeisis or red blood cell formation which translates to increased oxygen and nutrient carrying capacity of the blood resulting in greater stamina and resilience to trauma. the thing is you got to bear in mind: the desired effect of any given type of "steroid" against its sideffects.:hippie:

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting Thread...

Just food for thought....We fight in the long knife...Most fights are finished in 2 minutes...The first 2-3 buckles are the most important part of the fight...Come from behind wins are rare and so are fights lasting over 5 minutes...

Dont know about the stamina thing but the resilience to trauma...that's another thing...

Would be interested to hear the effects of anabolic steroid on trauma, specifically to blood loss....

:hippie:

atlas
    jov27,

just like bty hunter said, not all steroids act the same. . . how you administer it i think will depend on its kind. . .

just my advise. . . dont consider steroids as a wonder drug or any magic posion that when given, will do wonders for your cock. . . i think using it once just before the fight will not make any difference. . .

atlas
    by the way bty hunter, i use anabolic steroids. . .

i use it to build lean mass, increase strength and for faster recovery during work-outs. . . as of now, i think my fowls are doing great. . .

as ive said, my only concern is during pointing. . . i havent mastered it yet. . . with the ability of steroids to retain water im still a little bit worried. . . do you think i should give my cocks diuretics prior to the fight?

ghetto_grappler

Too use Steroids or not too use steroids...That is the question???

I have tried using the steroids and it works good if used properly. I would like the opinion of an old timer who has experinmented with this type of drug. I have had many say that the natural way is the best way. Therefore Do we need steroids too compete at the highest level possible???

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghetto,
    Whatever works for you stick with it. Why listen to otherís opinion. Just imagine why athletes are taken chances using enhancing performance drug which is basically some form of steroid. Thereís only one possible negative effect on it.
    Your Rooster might not be able to produce (sterile) specially if you are using the Nux Vomica combination.

ghetto_grappler
    thats a good reply sundowner but do you use the steroids...

Post Thanks / Like
    This is how i see it the Steroids are added by man,Which means we do not think our fowl can get the job done themselves and compete with top notch compotition unless steroids are Used no what does that say about your fowl OR your breeding abilities? because there is some reason that those fowl are not winning by enough to suite you by themselves Why Have Them????? I Personally would not waste my time on fowl that need additives to win....................

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grey
    You have a very good point. However, we must face the fact that any preferred method including the used of steroid or any substance for that matter that can benefit our feathered warriors win a fight has been rationally justified by some big time Cockers
    worldwide. On todayís modern cocking, you should be amaze what product is available in the market relating to conditioning. Itís tough competition nowadays.

Ghetto:
    Yes, I am a proponent user of steroid in my conditioning program for my show. I may concur that it works for me. The bottom line is you must have a good selection, control body moisture, keeping them sharp and holding on point on fight day, and above all common sense.

Post Thanks / Like

steroids

if you opt to use steroids to enhance your fowl performance...
    that means you do not have the top notch fowl that can perform by his natural ability...or may be you did not took care of him 365 days a year and you wanted a quick conditioning that works wonder....if your line of fowls always win because of the help of drugs....this line does not worth to breed because they do not have the natural fighting ability to win the fight....fowl that perform exceptionally well without drugs is a good broodcock...
    try natural....it will save you more....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lord, I know my enemies protect me from my friends...