Thread: some 5month stag are bansok

Post Thanks / Like

Talking some 5month stag are bansok

What Are The Best Care /remedy For Bansot Stag 5month Old

RMFINNEY

Re: some 5month stag are bansok

ano bang bansok? pandak ba? ayaw lumaki? o ano?
    maaring may mga problema sa genes na na inherit ang mga stag mo pare?
    ako nagkaroon din ng ganyan, nagtanong ako sa mga veterano, walang solusyon kundi barbecue...

Post Thanks / Like

Dre , Pandak Mga Around 80 Head May Mga 5 Piraso Na Stag Na Medyo Pandak Halos Po Ng Mga Kapatid Nito Ay Matatangkad . Chek Natin Baka May Remedyo Si Doc Ted Sa Atin .salamat Dre, Kung Walang Paraang Kung May May Hihingi Sa Atin Yon Ang Lang Ibibigay Hahahah. Salamat

bet twice

I have the same problem on five of my stags that were sired by a broodcock that is supposed to be out of Sagupaan bloodline. My partner doesn't have the heart to cull them so they're still running around my minifarm. He's hoping that they would be good enough to be fought in hackfights.
    As for the broodcock, we are giving him one more chance to produce goodlooking battlefowls or else he will be demoted from being a broodcock to battlecock.
    Here's one of the stags I'm talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

Spare the broodcock, get a good size hen

bet twice

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    Spare the broodcock, get a good size hen
    This is the bc that sired 5 of the stags that came out low station. We used the same broodhens on him that were paired with another bc and none turned out low station so we suspect that the problem is with this bc. Nonetheless your suggestion will be noted. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bet twice
    This is the bc that sired 5 of the stags that came out low station. We used the same broodhens on him that were paired with another bc and none turned out low station so we suspect that the problem is with this bc. Nonetheless your suggestion will be noted. Thanks!
    What is his relation to that broodhen...hindi ba nagkasakit yung batch na nabansot..if he does carry the genes sa maliit na offspring the best you can do is compensate with good feeding and rearing...or look for an exceptionally high station hen.

bet twice

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    What is his relation to that broodhen...hindi ba nagkasakit yung batch na nabansot..if he does carry the genes sa maliit na offspring the best you can do is compensate with good feeding and rearing...or look for an exceptionally high station hen.
    He is not related at all to the broodhens so the problem can't be attributed to inbreeding. It is no secret though between me and my partner that he is not too crazy about the bc so I believe that the cause is due more on neglect more than sickness or bad genes on the part of the bc. Nang sinabi kong may gustong manghiram ng bc na yun, he was more than happy to oblige with no hesitation.
    So far this bc have produced chicks for my friend with no signs of imperfection. He was mated with one of my broodhen. I am not ruling out though that he does carry bad genes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bet twice
    He is not related at all to the broodhens so the problem can't be attributed to inbreeding. It is no secret though between me and my partner that he is not too crazy about the bc so I believe that the cause is due more on neglect more than sickness or bad genes on the part of the bc. Nang sinabi kong may gustong manghiram ng bc na yun, he was more than happy to oblige with no hesitation.
    So far this bc have produced chicks for my friend with no signs of imperfection. He was mated with one of my broodhen. I am not ruling out though that he does carry bad genes.
    there u go...specially the neglect aspect.

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

sunblade68

There are many factors that causes an individual bird to be a RUNT(bansot):

• Hereditary Traits coming from the parentstocks, either from the broodcock or broodhen can influence the size of their offsprings.
    • Nutritional factors, specifically protein, plays an important role during the growing & developmental stage.
    • Vitamin deficiency is another factor that stunts their growth. Provide vitamins & minerals like Cherifer/ Forza Animale (chlorella growth factor) to promote rapid growth.
    • Internal Parasitism (such as worms) can result to growth retardation.
    • Group them according to size and not according to age. Remember that an individual bird whose size is incomparable to his batchmates is best grouped with a batch of his own size to give him a chance to recover.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; June 3rd, 2007 at 01:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Magandang araw po Doc Ted,

Saan ba pwede mabili ang Forza Animale? At anong edad ng manok na pwede an ito ibigay.

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Forza Animale is available in the poultry supply and can be given as early as 1 month old.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Doc.

Post Thanks / Like

Doc Ted Good Day Po,

Ask Ko Lang Kung Ano Ang Mas Mag Maganda Gamitin Cherefer O Forzai Para Sa Bansot Na Stag At May Pag Asa Pa Itong Lumaki.

tibong_75

Sumblade,
    Pareho lang sila, wala lang flavoring ung Forza. Kung bata p mas maganda pero kung medyo may edad na e mahihirapan tyo dyan.

To fellow sabungeros,

Doc Teddy Tancahanco will not be able to answer our queries regarding chickens for 1 week starting today for the reson that his PC is still under repair and being upgraded for him to comfortably accomodate our concerns.

How ever, We are still open for reservation for our May 17,18,19 seminar at the TJT Cocking academy. Please contact Dexter Guce for reservation at 09183067589 or 09178730204.

Next to that will be June 7,8,9

We are looking forward for your understanding and continuous patronage to the TJT Cocking Academy.

Dexter guce

Jusilomeniop

which is a4dable 4za or cherefer?