Thread: billy abbott roundheads

Post Thanks / Like

billy abbott roundheads

i just got one pure medium stationed white leg brood hen and 9 jj kelso billy abbott rounhead yellow and white leg brood hen crosses. anyone in this site still using this old line. kindly post any info good or bad about this old blood of rounheads. thanks in advance. the broodhens i just got possessed a very good breast and body conformations. they have better body conformations compared to my blacwater sweaters.
    Last edited by miaren; May 9th, 2007 at 11:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: billy abbott roundheads

Billy Abbott had two kinds of roundheads. He became famous for his Bruner Roundheads. They were tall big headed chickens and they won one of the first international derbies here. I think it was the one held in rizal memorial. But Billy quit the line cause he said they had a lung disease or something like that. Billy then began using Lacy roundheads. His Lacys were pretty roosters, very smart with good cutting. My dad used to get a lot of roosters from Billy and most were roundhead crossses.

Post Thanks / Like

are you still breeding your billy abbott lacy roundheads? kindly put some pictures of your stocks in this site for me to have a comparisson of my newly acquired 10 broodhens. they must look awesome roosters tonio. please post the pure ones if you got some. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miaren
    are you still breeding your billy abbott lacy roundheads? kindly put some pictures of your stocks in this site for me to have a comparisson of my newly acquired 10 broodhens. they must look awesome roosters tonio. please post the pure ones if you got some. thanks
    Sorry, but we do not have them anymore. The person who still breeds this line and is very successful with them is Boyet Plaza.

Post Thanks / Like

tnx tonio

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Sorry, but we do not have them anymore. The person who still breeds this line and is very successful with them is Boyet Plaza.
    hi sir tonio. may i know if boyet plaza is still breeding this line up to this days?

tiririt

Don't have to go far lakay....Doc Aning.

aloy villanueva

Smile Re: billy abbott roundheads

miaren;

the last time I spoke with sir boyet regarding his billy abbott roundhound; more specifically that one showed on the bloodline section of Tukaan was in 2003 and that broodcock was already a 3 year old back then.

The roundheads that he fought locally here in our home city were not that high station but they know how to punch and punch until there is still life into them. I believe sir boyet did not continue with the line, coz of the station, but most of his battlecocks carry's this bloodline.

Hope this could help. God bless.

Sir Tonio;

Love them greys..........SUPER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aloy villanueva
    miaren;

the last time I spoke with sir boyet regarding his billy abbott roundhound; more specifically that one showed on the bloodline section of Tukaan was in 2003 and that broodcock was already a 3 year old back then.

The roundheads that he fought locally here in our home city were not that high station but they know how to punch and punch until there is still life into them. I believe sir boyet did not continue with the line, coz of the station, but most of his battlecocks carry's this bloodline.

Sir Tonio;

MAY I KNOW HOW'S THOSE BATTLECOCKS' PREFORMANCE NOWADAYS SIR

Post Thanks / Like

my dad use 2 have that lacy roundhead,they were good cutting birds good looking birds high station with white streamers also white hackle somtimes it came up pumpkin some are wine red in color white and yellow legged...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: billy abbott roundheads

One of the expensive cock i've seen on boss Max Potenciono in BLTB is a BILLY ABBOTT GREY..

Post Thanks / Like

my dad cross the lacy hen 2 the dan gray cock,the offsprings were very good almost all of them win their fight in major or in hackfights.he crosses also in oscar akins cock although the result was medium still they were fight good.also the good cross when my dad got a kelso broodcock from mr.boyboy roa,the offspring was very power cock and smart.we maintain the line of lacy.when my dad pass away i bcame intersted in breeding,all sabungero people we heard SWEATER SWEATER SWEATER,s when we got a dink broodcock and burnett broodcock we cross it in my lacy hen all i can say is a complete cock (the offspring of that crosses)smart,goodlooking,good body cnformation,he can kill the opponet in air specially in the ground.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rolliMac
    Anybody knows the story of old billy abbott, I'm interested, thanks.
    girlymac,they're talking about real fightingcocks here not miniature chickens,(which you don't even have) leave them alone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scottie
    my dad cross the lacy hen 2 the dan gray cock,the offsprings were very good almost all of them win their fight in major or in hackfights.he crosses also in oscar akins cock although the result was medium still they were fight good.also the good cross when my dad got a kelso broodcock from mr.boyboy roa,the offspring was very power cock and smart.we maintain the line of lacy.when my dad pass away i bcame intersted in breeding,all sabungero people we heard SWEATER SWEATER SWEATER,s when we got a dink broodcock and burnett broodcock we cross it in my lacy hen all i can say is a complete cock (the offspring of that crosses)smart,goodlooking,good body cnformation,he can kill the opponet in air specially in the ground.
    nice fowls you got there. are you joining derbies here in the philippines? from where are you if you don't mind me asking sir

Post Thanks / Like

Re: billy abbott roundheads- any breeder in luzon area

Quote Originally Posted by aloy villanueva
    miaren;

Sir Tonio;

any update of a breeder who still breeds this line in luzon area cockmates.... i am looking for fresh blood for infusion to my backyard breeding stocks