Thread: Partner Wanted

VOODOO-KY

Partner Wanted

Kentucky based cocker, former United States Marine, throat cancer surviver unable to speak after total radical full laryngectomy. Sick of living in a country out to criminalize me for being a gamefowl breeder. Have wife and 3 daughters and yard full of multi-time winning gaff fowl. Fought 10 derbies this season won 5, lost money fight in 3, and win 1 lose 1 in the other 2. 6 points out of the lead for cocker of the year against 2 teams that have fought 20+ derbies this season. E-mail voodooky@windstream.net for more info. No fowl for sale at any price.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Partner Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO-KY
    Kentucky based cocker, former United States Marine, throat cancer surviver unable to speak after total radical full laryngectomy. Sick of living in a country out to criminalize me for being a gamefowl breeder. Have wife and 3 daughters and yard full of multi-time winning gaff fowl. Fought 10 derbies this season won 5, lost money fight in 3, and win 1 lose 1 in the other 2. 6 points out of the lead for cocker of the year against 2 teams that have fought 20+ derbies this season. E-mail voodooky@windstream.net for more info. No fowl for sale at any price.
    What is your phone number? I'm sure you're wife or kids could talk.

You're number wouldn't be 502-366-3355??? or 502-515-3145??

yfis

VOODOO-KY

My cell # is 859-533-1249 I recieve and send text or call and my wife can relay messages

VOODOO-KY

My honesty can be verified through Mr. John Purdy associate of Mr. J.C. Bernardo.

Post Thanks / Like

My honesty can be verified through Mr. John Purdy associate of Mr. J.C. Bernardo.
    J.C. Bernardo, is this Mr. Jaime Bernardo of Bacolod?

Post Thanks / Like

MR JOHN PURDY?? SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO ME. ARE YOU A 419 SCAMMER VOODOO?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tigershark
    MR JOHN PURDY?? SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO ME. ARE YOU A 419 SCAMMER VOODOO?
    John Purdy,Does he means the Sabong Press USA?

1"Hacker

sound like a scam..throat cancer, c'mon.

Post Thanks / Like

VOODOO,

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF BUDOL-BUDOL GANG?
    www.419eater.com

tigershark

Post Thanks / Like

maybe he is....

chainandcycle

he is.

VOODOO-KY

I am not a member of anything but United Gamefowl Breeders Association, and the Kentucky Gamefowl Breeders Association. No I mean Juan Carlos Bernardo and yes it is John Purdy of Sabong Press USA. John Purdy lives 20 minutes or less from farm in Versailles Kentucky. I am also 30 minutes in the other direction away from Jerry Leber President of the UGBA. I have a farm to run and birds to condition and fight so I am a little to busy to sit on my butt and play on the computer all the time. I have fought Little Boxwood in Virginia, Springbrook is 90 minutes away and I fought there a minimum of 8 Derbies a year. I have fought Carol Nesmith, Oscar Akins, Jimmy East Jr., J.W. Lowry and a host of others I was there the day Oscar beat the hell out of his handler, I was also there the day Calvin "The Coach" Dautreil lost 12 out of 13. I also do not have or will not have any of the Sweaters or Roundheads as they are not game enough or have enough bottom to suit me. In the long gaff in the areas I fight if you fight those chickens you go home BROKE! Now as to my throat cancer I dont care if you believe me or not but my e-mail is Voodooky@windstream.net you E-mail me and I will Send You back pictures of me and my trache and the scars on my chest where my cancer surgeon had to use my pectoral muscles to completely rebuild my throat and neck due to excessive tissue breakdown due to radiation therapy. Which I took 7 1/2 weeks of along with 7 weeks of chemotherapy. So come on to that.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw this post... today on Dec 12, 2007. Needless to say I don't come here much unless to update folks on the latest WSC DVD releases. Tonight I was searching for something else and found this. It's pretty disgusting how suspicious people are of each other. It says alot about the human race and our so called civilization.

Anyway, I can vouch for my neighbor Rick... he's a man of integrity and gameness. He also has a good eye for selecting broodstock and is deadly with a deer rifle.

If he were to find a partner/host in the P.I., the filipino would have a team player who is experienced, smart, dedicated and could build a winning program from scratch.

And yes, I'm John Purdy of Sabong Press USA and partner of JC Bernardo, host of this site and the late Emoy Gorgonia.

Regards to all who still believe in a brotherhood of cockers that are bound together for life, based on mutual respect and trust.

John
    Sabong Press USA
    www.sabongpress.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks John.

Hopefully all will go well with our brother Ric and his desire to continue his passion.

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch its a shame people been barking wrongly at you. Be very careful in finding a good partner they are very hard to comeby..... Goodluck and I hope you succeed.
    yis

FIREBOLT45

VOODOO,

If you are still planning to pursue this, are you planning to stay in the Philippines with your family? Please PM me....who knows! Let's discuss what you can offer and what I can offer!

But Mr. VOODOO....please don't cast your spell on me!!!!!! ( laugh )

VOODOO-KY

Thank you John. I was not going to ask you for help and am sorry that you found my post as it shows a side of our brotherhood that I have neverbeen accused or exposed to. I am withdrawing my search for a partner in the Phillipines. The hostility and suspicion leads me to believe that after my death my wife and children will be treated poorly and unwelcomed. I have reached an agreement with Talahib Gamefarms Alvin that any partnership or use of my fowl will be exclusively through him and his father. His friendship and trust have shown that he is a deserving friend and partner. Any future trip to the PI will be in coordination with him and his plans. As to my relocation I will be going to Mexico or Canada. The warmth of the brotherhood in these countries is astounding and I greatly appreciate their hospitality.
    Rick (VooDoo) Davis

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Partner Wanted

he must be for real... he mentions john
    purdy and jc bernardo of this site.
    I know both of these people ...

hello john purdy long time no talk.

if any of you still doubt his sincerity then please 'pm' sentenciador of this
    site.

there are people here who plays the gaff...I can direct you to them soon as you get settled here or your fowls are here and soon we will be putting up
    a club for the short knife.

anyone interested out there to join the new club please pm me.

chinarose aka princess naldo

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Princess Naldo... It is good to hear from you again. I hope your are doing fine and winning some big derbies.

Rick... no problem... glad you found somebody of the brotherhood that you can count on.

See you soon.

JP

Post Thanks / Like

Rick,
    Probably would have advised you to think twice about relocation anyway, given that you have family. Mostly only retirees migrate to the Philippines, I think 10% of Filipinos are abroad, less than .001% of the residents are foreign born, unless your an expat of a multinational firm. The reasons are obvious, primarily socio-economic, BUT...

- this is a nation of friendly and welcoming people, as you have known from your dealings with Talahib farm,
    - if fighting chickens is your game, there is no better place to do that, legally 365 days (and nights) a year. Over a thousand entries to a 10 stag derby, imagine that
    - we love american gamefowl, I think the importation over the last decade has tremendously increased the quality of cockfighting in the Philippines, no doubt there.

So, come and visit once in a while, there's a great audience and friendly competition waiting for you in the Philippines.

VOODOO-KY

I will no longer be coming back to check on this post. I also resent being asked am I a 419 scammer or member of the buthole buthole gang even though I dont know what either are I sense that they are an insult. I appreciate those who have spoken well and vouched for me. I will try to look some of you up in a couple months when we come over to acquire a vacation home in Cebu. I apologize to any of the brotherhood that are offended by my earlier opinion of Philipino cockers based on the 30 or so that have been so rude to me. I have since met a number that do show the good side of our fraternity.
    VooDoo