Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

bindawa

Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

hello mga boss,
    i wonder if pure hatches can win in LK in the Philippines
    the era of the sweaters,,, kelsos, etcc.... LIGHT COLORED FOWLS.... is still very popular...
    Last edited by bindawa; May 29th, 2007 at 12:26 PM.

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

Depends on fighting style.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

You guys crack me up.LOL What do you think!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bindawa
    hello mga boss,
    i wonder if pure hatches can win in LK in the Philippines
    the era of the sweaters,,, kelsos, etcc.... LIGHT COLORED FOWLS.... is still very popular...
    LONG BEFORE THE SWEATER MANIA OR FAD IN THE PHIL THESE ARE MULTIWINNERS ASK BIBOY ENRIQUEZ OF FIREBIRD FARM

Post Thanks / Like

YES

jrcockerel

Why not?

Post Thanks / Like

Definetely

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely without a doubt!

Post Thanks / Like

THE KNIFE IS JUST TO SHARP....

Post Thanks / Like

Yes... the answer is yes if you find the right ones they will win more than anything else you own.I have pure hatch that out spar my kelsos and roundheads.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

yes they can win they are gamer than sweaters. a lot of cockers in PI do fight hatches.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

Yes they can win..My pure Mclean hatch Cock 1X derby winner in a 3 cock derby...

edferrer2000

pre

musta na pre

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, HATCHES can win, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

HATCHES can win the long-knife slasher type of fighting particularly in the Philippines.

It is, however, the EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE.

In the U.S. where the type of cockfighting is short knife, many prefer the MCLEAN HATCH for being too aggressive, has multiple shuffles, power rooster and is very game. Cutting and GAMENESS is an important trait in winning the short knife--the test of endurance.

On the other hand, in the long-knife slasher type of cockfighting, it would be an advantage, to have an intelligent slasher, for one hit dictates the pace of the game.

Let's go back at history. Speaker RAMON MITRA is an intelligent breeder who was famous for his MITRA LINES. Wanting to have an advantage over those imported TEXAS feathered warriors, he experimented on blending the ASIL to his imported fowls, which would add elusiveness. Although, gameness is as important in winning, he blends his ASILS until it reaches the 1/7 proportion. Definitely, he was successful with his experiment and made history with his own bloodline.

The best breed to cross these ASILS are to the HATCHES.

HATCHES WINNING IN THE LONG KNIFE

Of course, there are HATCHES that win in long-knife slasher type of fighting.

Besides, cockfighting is any man's ballgame especially when both roosters have their knives tied on each left leg.

Dating back, the famous HATCHES that win in the long-knife are the BATES HATCH of Richard Bates and KARACHI HATCH of Eddie Araneta (Liza Galore), among others.

Recently, the Laniers; however, being famous with their MAGNUM HATCH testified when interviewed in Mr. Edmundo "Emoy" Gorgonia's TUKAAN, that the Filipinos are beating up their asses, and they are prepared to make a come back.

During the WSC I 2006 , the Laniers, together with the Ataydes used the HATCHES, and of course with a bad score.

Then the WSC II 2006 took off, and the Laniers are releasing KELSO-ROUNDHEADS and no longer HATCHES. And did they get a good score? Yes they did, compared to their previous experiences with the HATCHES used in the long-knife slasher type of cockfighting.

If HATCHES win in the long-knife, the answer would be YES. But is it preferrable? It depends on the breeder.

Recently, based on the new breed of HATCHES, these bloodlines are now intelligent, elusive and still game and with lots of power.

Among those excellent HATCHES are the COL. GIVENS HATCH and GAVILAN HATCH to name a few.

The secret of making a HATCH fit for the long-knife slasher type of fighting is to add a 1/7 blood of the ugly ASILS, and they would give brain to those HATCHES.

Have you seen the HATCH of TONIO ROMULO? By the way, he has the best ASILS according to Mr. Juan Sabungero.

This is why sabong is exciting, it's anybody's game.

Just sharing my thoughts....

God bless

Tres_Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; May 29th, 2007 at 04:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting post.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, HATCHES can win, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

HATCHES can win the long-knife slasher type of fighting particularly in the Philippines.

In the U.S. where the type of cockfighting is short knife, many prefer the MCLEAN HATCH for being too aggressive, has multiple shuffles, power rooster and is very game. Cutting and GAMENESS is an important trait in winning the short knife--the test of endurance.

On the other hand, in the long-knife slasher type of cockfighting, it would be an advantage, to have an intelligent slasher, for one hit dictates the pace of the game.

Let's go back at history. Speaker RAMON MITRA is an intelligent breeder who was famous for his MITRA LINES. Wanting to have an advantage over those imported TEXAS feathered warriors, he experimented on blending the ASIL to his imported fowls, which would add elusiveness. Although, gameness is as important in winning, he blends his ASILS until it reaches the 1/7 proportion. Definitely, he was successful with his experiment and became the bloodline famous.

Besides, cockfighting is any man's ballgame especially when both roosters have their knives tied on each left leg.

Dating back, the famous HATCHES that win in the long-knife are the BATES HATCH of Richard Bates and KARACHI HATCH of Eddie Araneta (Liza Galore), among others.

Recently, the Laniers; however, being famous with their MAGNUM HATCH testified when interviewed in Mr. Edmundo "Emoy" Gorgonia's TUKAAN, that the Filipinos are beating up their asses, and they are prepared to make a come back.

During the WSC I 2006 , the Laniers, together with the Ataydes used the HATCHES, and of course with a bad score.

Then the WSC II 2006 took off, and the Laniers are releasing KELSO-ROUNDHEADS and no longer HATCHES. And did they get a good score? Yes they did, compared to their previous experiences with the HATCHES used in the long-knife slasher type of cockfighting.

If HATCHES win in the long-knife, the answer would be YES. But is it preferrable? It depends on the breeder.

Recently, based on the new breed of HATCHES, these bloodlines are now intelligent, elusive and still game and with lots of power.

Among those excellent HATCHES are the COL. GIVENS HATCH and GAVILAN HATCH to name a few.

The secret of making a HATCH for the slasher type of fighting is to add a 1/7 blood of the ugly ASILS, and they would give brain to those HATCHES.

Have you seen the HATCH of TONIO ROMULO? By the way, he has the best ASILS according to Mr. Juan Sabungero.

God bless

Tres_Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

yes...especially if it is a good cutting fast McLean, Col Givens or Doc Robinson

Post Thanks / Like

My late partner and I have been winning with Melsims Hatches for years back in Hawaii!!

Post Thanks / Like

a big YES for me..

warmac007

Smile Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

difinitely YES

Post Thanks / Like

larry carter hatch cross to perry hatch

if you dont like its salto aggresiveness, 3way it to a mclean, leiper or penny. but it will buckle to your liking.

and no, this thread does not crack me up.

we fought 3 of infused hatches blood only and won in smalltime this year. we just have no cocks left and tried the brothers. i kept all their sisters.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tres,
    FYI- I believe the Laniers never fought any of there bred birds either the Jan or the June WSD. Theyve been mostly training and fighting the birds bred by the Atayde's which is there Blueface.

Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yes, HATCHES can win, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras

Let's go back at history. Speaker RAMON MITRA is an intelligent breeder who was famous for his MITRA LINES. Wanting to have an advantage over those imported TEXAS feathered warriors, he experimented on blending the ASIL to his imported fowls, which would add elusiveness. Although, gameness is as important in winning, he blends his ASILS until it reaches the 1/7 proportion. Definitely, he was successful with his experiment and became the bloodline famous.

The secret of making a HATCH for the slasher type of fighting is to add a 1/7 blood of the ugly ASILS, and they would give brain to those HATCHES.

God bless

Tres_Mentiras
    You got it right, Tres...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

Ayos lang pareng edferrer..Ikaw kamusta na rin diyan??

LaDy_J

Hatches never fade out of style...just like Levi's

sure you go around shopping for Guess jeans, experimented your fashion sense with CK and DKNY, and become the envy of the party when you showed up with your Versace... and flirted around with your Giorgio Armani..went on trips with Valentino and wiggled it in a D&G...hehehe

but you always view Levi's in a different way..with a ton of respect.honestly..yeah?

hehehe

WSC is no different
    Last edited by LaDy_J; May 30th, 2007 at 03:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

expressdelivery

okay sa allright pre
    -----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDy_J
    Hatches never fade out of style...just like Levi's

sure you go around shopping for Guess jeans, experimented your fashion sense with CK and DKNY, and become the envy of the party when you showed up with your Versace... and flirted around with your Giorgio Armani..went on trips with Valentino and wiggled it in a D&G...hehehe

but you always view Levi's in a different way..with a ton of respect.honestly..yeah?

hehehe

WSC is no different

expressdelivery

i hope
    my hatch
    with bulik apatot infusion
    would bring me
    lots of luck
    hahahaha

hatch in bulik (dom) dress to kill
    hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Can a Pure Hatch win in LK competition?

Definitely Yes! I use McLean Hatches in most of my Fights.

tiririt

Hatches can win any given time... Edong fought 4 full brothers Blueface/McLean/Gilmore/Perry(four way crossess) and he went 4-0...painom ka daw!Congratulations with the group.