Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conditioning cock with a hen

dogmancarter

Wink Re: Conditioning cock with a hen

even if you dont put the hen with the cock, you should put it where he can see or hear the hens. it will make your cock more agressive

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning cock with a hen

May i ask everyone, why do you use hens in a keep. Just wanna here everyones opinions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by armandoviray23@
    when i was in the PI in one of the program of patrick antonio in the t.v. he explained the importance of putting a hen with the rooster in the beginning of the keeps.I guess PA knows all about conditioning cocks,and it does good for him.2 or 3 days with a hen during the first week of the keep is enough to boost the physical and psychological instinct of a rooster.there is nothing wrong in trying if it does good for you then continue the method.keep on cocking cockmates.
    Re Patrick: this is a fact...thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like

Mensaje especial para nuestro amigo JPadilla

Buenos dias confiable amigo. Permitame decirle que yo espero que su presencia en este medio lleve toda la buena intencion….nosotros constantemente sentimos duda causada por ciertos miembros que parecen usar este medio para desestabilizar la harmonia. Nosotros tenemos toda la buena intencion de ayudar y yo solo espero que todos nos ganemos la confianza de cada uno de los demas. Gracias y que Dios le acompane.

I expect u'r reply my friend!!!...in Spanish if u may...gracias
    Last edited by unico; June 13th, 2007 at 10:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    Bro, I have reviewed the shipping thread and there's no question that the trend of info gathering may lead to something questionable...eto lang naman ang sa akin dito sa thread per se...we can stick to the context of the topic for the consumption of the viewing public and deal separaetly on u'r issue sa taong ito.

...like I have posted sa thread ni Jackrabbit ba o kay Earless, mga psoters na mukhang pareho ang trato nang mga miembro nag site sa taong ito, walang mangyayari kung magiging derecho antipatico lang tayo...first off, ikaw yung lumabas na contra bida sa dating mo , for one with me and a host of others dahil nga base sa contexto nung tanong eh walang bahid na may mapupulot ang kaaway kung didikit tayo sa topiko...kung ensayo ang pamantayan nila, eh ano pa bang hindi naka saad sa site na hindi gumagalaw sa parteng ito nang pagaalaga nang sasabungin...

SAanay imbes na ganun ang simula mo eh pa simpleng komento na lang patunkol nga sa katauhan nityong taong ito ...natanggap pa sigurado nang maluwag nang mga taong nagaakalalng kontra bida ka lang, myself included...tayo namang mga Pilipino ay may anking talino na alam kong lahit sa mga malalaking bansa may makakapantay..lampas pa nga...hindi natin kailangang labanab ang apoy nang apoy...

Got it right unico!

u'r points are well taken amigo...salamat sa paliwanag

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jpadilla
    Hey guys, I have a question, I have seen and heard about letting your cock mate while in preparation for a fight, I wanted to ask your opinion on this, and when is the right time to remove the hen from the cock?

One week before I begin my 21 conditioning keep I put hen with the cock in the flypen for 2-3 hours for 3 consecutive days. Then two weeks before the fight I'll do it again 1 hour for 2 consecutive days. I've been doing it since January this year and I'm having an unbeleivable season so far. I accidentally discovered it last december when 2-3 months after molting my multi winners were not that good in sparring as they used to be. It looks like they were uninspired. I put a hen in their flypens, five of them, for 3 days and after a week I sparred them all 5 of them were super in sparring. January I tried it in hackfight, 6w & 1L. By february and march I won 2 derbies, 3 cocks only using method of putting hen during conditioning period. So no need to say I will continue doing it until expereince proved me wrong.
    In the #14 issue of ******** Mayor Juancho Aguirre had this in his Eagle's Nest column ''Flypens should have a pullets/hen in them for the stag/cocks mental attitude during conditioning and hardening. As to the duration,it all depends on you. A stag will not reach his full potential without a hen or a pullets beside him inside the pen.''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MARVZ
    One week before I begin my 21 conditioning keep I put hen with the cock in the flypen for 2-3 hours for 3 consecutive days. Then two weeks before the fight I'll do it again 1 hour for 2 consecutive days. I've been doing it since January this year and I'm having an unbeleivable season so far. I accidentally discovered it last december when 2-3 months after molting my multi winners were not that good in sparring as they used to be. It looks like they were uninspired. I put a hen in their flypens, five of them, for 3 days and after a week I sparred them all 5 of them were super in sparring. January I tried it in hackfight, 6w & 1L. By february and march I won 2 derbies, 3 cocks only using method of putting hen during conditioning period. So no need to say I will continue doing it until expereince proved me wrong.
    In the #14 issue of ******** Mayor Juancho Aguirre had this in his Eagle's Nest column ''Flypens should have a pullets/hen in them for the stag/cocks mental attitude during conditioning and hardening. As to the duration,it all depends on you. A stag will not reach his full potential without a hen or a pullets beside him inside the pen.''
    Perfect explanation... at least you experience it.. try it and work, that give
    positive results... thank for sharing... MARVZ... you are a T E A M player...

Yfis...

ronking

this is how we hardened our stags...and i never hear my stags complain...hehehe...

http://sabong.net.ph/gallery/showpho...00/ppuser/3860

romelle

hey men be nice

Post Thanks / Like

conditioning cock with a hen...

sexual activity will increase the size of the rooster's testicle/testes enabling it to produce testosterone at optimum level. This is an androgenic steroidal hormone that gives the male species masculinity in appearance and makes them compete and fight for territorial and breeding rights. Even the mere presence of a hen is more than enough to increase their testosterone level especially if the hen is in heat and willing to be thread.

Sexual inactivity will decrease the size of their testes most noted during molting when they don't mate to breed. During these periods, in early rainy months, the daylight decreases and they will start to molt. If you open the chicken's body, decrease in testes is highly observable. This is also the time when some of them will not show gameness and have the tendency to run when sparred.

Molting cocks on chords with some breeding age pullets running around them usually maintains their gameness and will put up a fight to death even in heavy molt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex-g
    conditioning cock with a hen...

sexual activity will increase the size of the rooster's testicle/testes enabling it to produce testosterone at optimum level. This is an androgenic steroidal hormone that gives the male species masculinity in appearance and makes them compete and fight for territorial and breeding rights. Even the mere presence of a hen is more than enough to increase their testosterone level especially if the hen is in heat and willing to be thread.

Sexual inactivity will decrease the size of their testes most noted during molting when they don't mate to breed. During these periods, in early rainy months, the daylight decreases and they will start to molt. If you open the chicken's body, decrease in testes is highly observable. This is also the time when some of them will not show gameness and have the tendency to run when sparred.

Molting cocks on chords with some breeding age pullets running around them usually maintains their gameness and will put up a fight to death even in heavy molt.

Mo na ya!!!...welcome back Bro...and congrats sa Championship/s sa Negros...Orig Lemons talaga...!!!
    Last edited by unico; June 14th, 2007 at 06:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Question what about when they are starting to crow?

hello, i have a couple of 5-6 month old stags and would like to know if yall pen them up individualy or with a hen or pullet. i have also heard both sides of the story but would like to hear your opinions. they are currently penned alone.

gabrl

Cool Re: Conditioning cock with a hen

Rio Verde, leave them alone for 1 to 2 months more so they can eat right, put hens in other pens along side them so that they can see and hear them. Once theyre big enough, give em a pullet, at least once a month in the fly pens.

Hey MARVZ, excellent explanation, couldnt have said it better myself. Its good to know I do things to my birds that the pros do, Maybe me and my birds can be pro someday!!! yeah right GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by gabrl; June 14th, 2007 at 05:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WT AVALON
    Perfect explanation... at least you experience it.. try it and work, that give
    positive results... thank for sharing... MARVZ... you are a T E A M player...

Yfis...
    You're welcome sir! I learned a lot here so I also wanted to share.
    Last edited by MARVZ; June 14th, 2007 at 06:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This is all about... everybody can learn something in a given day,
    and Im' no exception, and I will try myself... cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Unico.....

Yes, I'm back in Toronto. Thanks. 5 cocks, 3 cocks, and two in 2 cocks on May 20 to 30.

RioVerde....

There's no need to put a pullet with your baby stags if you don't intend to fight them as stags. The purpose of placing a hen with them is to make them mature early both physically and sexually to lessen the chances of them running during stag fights. Delaying sexual maturity of your stags for a few weeks or months will actually improve their stations, bone density and formation, and they will become good breeders too.

If you observe closely in a pack of young stags, the ones that mature (sexually) early are just medium stations while their late maturing brothers/batch will have better stations.

Post Thanks / Like

gabrl and alex thank you very much for your inputs. I dont intend in showing them anytime soon, so i will leave them alone for a couple of more months.

Post Thanks / Like

Gracias Unico, si te entiendo ya veo que se esta poniendo canijo aqui, te agradesco todo lo que me dices, espero y me gane la confiansa de todos ya que yo me levanto y me acuesto pensando en los gallos, el viernes voy a ir a la granja aqui en Tennessee, saludos.

Post Thanks / Like

up lang po

Post Thanks / Like

Unico.....

Yes, I'm back in Toronto. Thanks. 5 cocks, 3 cocks, and two in 2 cocks on May 20 to 30.

RioVerde....

There's no need to put a pullet with your baby stags if you don't intend to fight them as stags. The purpose of placing a hen with them is to make them mature early both physically and sexually to lessen the chances of them running during stag fights. Delaying sexual maturity of your stags for a few weeks or months will actually improve their stations, bone density and formation, and they will become good breeders too.

If you observe closely in a pack of young stags, the ones that mature (sexually) early are just medium stations while their late maturing brothers/batch will have better stations.
    Good input... Thanks for sharing...

Post Thanks / Like

Unico.....

RioVerde....

Nice one.

Post Thanks / Like

uplang po

Post Thanks / Like

Agree... thanks for the info mga kasabong. SEX and GAMENESS goes hand in hand to produce well developed and feeling brusko roosters. Parang Tao rin yan!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jpadilla
    Hey guys, I have a question, I have seen and heard about letting your cock mate while in preparation for a fight, I wanted to ask your opinion on this, and when is the right time to remove the hen from the cock?
    maraming bigtime ang gumagawa nyan isa na si patrick antonio...........dong lacson kaya nila sinasamahan ng inahen ay sa kadahilanang habang asa 21 days training sila ay naiiwasan ang pgka bored ng mga manok at nairerelease nila ang kanilang libido at tumataas ang testesterone level nila ...pg bumaba ang testesterine level ng manok wala sa focus makipag away ang manok kya yung iba ng inject ng testesterone s kanilang manok......kaya nga sa hardening ng mga stag sinasamahan ng inahen para mabuo ang pagkalalake ng manok.....sa day 7 ng sasamang inahen mghapon at sa day 14 half day lng isinasama
    Last edited by jennilyn; July 12th, 2007 at 09:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

taga saan kb JPADILLA? yung province mo?

safiro

Quote Originally Posted by El Espaņol
    I once read where Hulsey was in a big derby and his first cock lost so he had a boy run out and fetch a hen from someplace...........he put the hen in the holding pens with each of the other cocks before he pitted them and they won all of their remaining fights!

I don't think it would hurt.......the hen would be fresh in his mind when he sees the opponent?.........or not?

I don't know but I was wanting to try it out myself.

Regards,
    this is one of the method of conditionings called mental conditioning, aside from physical conditioning. It develops or improves cock's alertness, increased production of testosterone hormone as well as overall condition. i personally apply this to my conditioning regimen for about 2 days but not closer to 8days before the fight. 90% effective meaning it helps to win....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by safiro
    this is one of the method of conditionings called mental conditioning, aside from physical conditioning. It develops or improves cock's alertness, increased production of testosterone hormone as well as overall condition. i personally apply this to my conditioning regimen for about 2 days but not closer to 8days before the fight. 90% effective meaning it helps to win....
    i think this is not a mental conditioning coz mental conditioning is the way u treated your cock in the pits the voice that they heared and giving a hen in the 21 days keep is to increase testesterone level