Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

stajanovich

Smile serious cockers

hello to all............
    Last edited by stajanovich; January 22nd, 2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: too long

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

You reminded me of my favorite Sacramento Kings shooting guard of the NBA. I think I know somebody that can suit your cocking needs. In fact he has been contracted in Saipan before to do some breeding, conditioning/ handling to one of the elite cockers in Saipan.. He can tie the Filipino knife also. Please PM me so that I can give you his cel no.
    Last edited by Sundowner; July 19th, 2007 at 01:16 AM.

stajanovich

Wink Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

SUNDOWNER,

I just sent you a PM, please give me the guys contact no. just in case, here's my email add: stajanovich007@yahoo.com

.......... anybody else? keep them coming guys coz I might need 2 person, who knows!

thanks again,

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stajanovich
    Hello again,

I am looking for a RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, HONEST and INDUSTRIOUS person for this very difficult but rewarding job. Should be willing to STAY IN my farm. My farm is growing so I need more people to watch over my farm. Currently I have 5 employees in one of my satellite farms in TAGAYTAY. 300 chickens inside the farm right now and still growing.

**** QUALIFICATION/S

- very good knowledge in all aspect of COCKFIGHTING, being A CONDITIONER would be extra asset and probably higher pay. Job requires feeding chickens and cleaning the area inside the farm. Handler and Conditioner would be a great asset.

- must have NBI and POLICE CLEARANCE is a must ( for obvious security reason )
    - driver's license and other ID's
    - must be willing TO LIVE AND STAY in the farm
    - preferably single ( age doesn't matter )

**** SALARY and BENEFITS

- free food, board and lodging ( big farm house )
    - once a week day off
    - free cellphone and load
    - farm is ten minutes away from TAGAYTAY CITY PROPER ( it's like vacationing )
    - starting salary is P2,500 a month ( salary increase depends on operational growth )
    - "BALATO" for every wins

note for all APPLICANTS: You can easily reach me thru my email add: stajanovich007@yahoo.com or you can leave your name and contact no. so I can call you.

**** ABOUT US:

I am an American married to a Filipina and lived in this area. I am fighting cocks just for fun. It is just a mere sports to me and a very good pastime. I have a wonderful son and we have a very nice, kind and warm family. You will be able to share all our blessing/s like going out to malls and most often barbecue picnic on weekends. If you show interest and enthusiasm to your job and willing to stay with us for a long, long years to come, then we would welcome you as part of our beautiful family.

****** WARNING

As a warning for those who wants to apply for this job just to do bad and unacceptable things, please don't apply. You will be working with few EX-MILITARY and CAFGU members who are currently work as a security inside my farm. I am just mentioning this as a warning to all possible bad applicant. We will also conduct background investigation with regards to your person.

TO ALL MY BROTHERS IN THIS ADDICTIVE SPORT,

I would like to thank you all for all your help and support. As I've always ask for help everytime, I noticed most of you guys help me in every possible ways. I greatly salute you for that. As I close, I hope you will have a wonderful cockfighting years to come. Good luck to your breeding and future fights. More power to everybody and to our SPORT.

MANY THANKS,

PAUL STAJANOVICH
    GOOD DAY SIR MAY I KNOW WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR BREEDING MATERIALS?

Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking for a offer simular to this.I've always dreamed of finding a wealthy man that wants me to head a farm( in PI or Mexico) , breed and everything else.And he pretty much just owns everything.I dought I will ever find such a man.This sounds like a great job for someone.I'm not sure how much P2,500 is but with free food and rent it sounds like alot.It is very tempting for me to look into.I'd like to look at the farm sounds like a great setup.

,Zac

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul, I did not get your PM. I sent you an email with the guy's tel no. Please confirm if you recieve my email. Thanks.

stajanovich

Jennilyn,

Sorry, I don't advertise names of famous AMERICAN BREEDERS here. If you want you can send me an email and I will answer all your questions. I have 10 different bloodlines mostly from US source.

regards,
    Paul

stajanovich

Zacdaddy77,

Thanks for your reply! First of, I am not a WEALTHY MAN nor HAVE BIG FARM. I am just a backyard breeder ( not a BIG TIMER ) with 300 chickens in a small area. Once again, I am just doing this for fun and for the love of sport. In any kind of job, you cannot start as a manager right away, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. You have to show what are your qualities and capabilities are before someone trust you all the way. I have a handler right now, if you can prove to me that you are worthy of what I will be paying you...well for me money is no problem. Show me what you got first and I will show you what I got. Some people just work for the money, but some people do it because of the fun and for the love of this sport. Salary and extra money ( balato ) every wins is not bad at all.....as long as you are happy on what you are doing, that is just one of the most important part of life. I am saying this as my own opinion. I am RICH WITH FRIENDS but not in money. And I can proudly say I am happy. If you are really interested, send me an email, so we can talk things out. Remember, SALARY IS BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS....

thanks to you,
    Paul

stajanovich

Smile Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

Sundowner,

Sir, I received your email. I really appreciate your kind words and your help with this. Maybe he is the guy who will fill up the puzzle. Hope things will work out with us pretty soon. I will contact him as quick as I can. It's very nice exchanging email with you sir! Can't thank you enough.

God Bless,
    Paul

bak_dat_ass_up

i just wish, that when time comes that i have to quit my job, I could find a job like this also...

bak_dat_ass_up

This is what I really love to do... this is the job that i would love, this is the kind of job that would make me wake up 24/7... this is my dream job... but not now, i have to put somethings into consideration...

I love this game...

bak_dat_ass_up

i breed my own chickens, i condition my own chickens, I tie knife with my own chickens, i release my on chickens, i bet on my own chickens and i have 2 dozens of knife for my chickens... But what i don't have right now is money...

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Bak: Never mind the money as long as you have the honey that’s good enough.
    We have the same philosophy when it comes to cocking. I breed my own bloodlines (most of it gift from reputable breeders), select my own show, condition/point it, make my own knife and tie my own chicken. No hassle, blame free from smart friends when you loss. The only problem now since I retired, my wife change my citizenship to Canadyan (maglaba ka na dyan, mag saing ka na dyan) and then enrolled me to Honey Do organization (honey do this, honey do that) ha ha ha. Joke joke joke.

deanleeroy

y not teach your security guards to feed your chicken as well ?

Post Thanks / Like

If there is anyone in the states(nor California). That is looking for a job at the farm. i do have a position open. My helper just quit 2 days ago cuz he's gonna go to PI to get married and probally deciding to stay there. This job will provide free food and boardinging in you own mobile trailer right next to the chickens. it's a very easy job the farm is all set up already and just need someone to feed twice a day and help out once in awhile with our bus company. i preffer a filipino and preffer someone single and must have knowledge with birds. Email me if interested jtroc2k3@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zacdaddy77
    I've been looking for a offer simular to this.I've always dreamed of finding a wealthy man that wants me to head a farm( in PI or Mexico) , breed and everything else.And he pretty much just owns everything.I dought I will ever find such a man.This sounds like a great job for someone.I'm not sure how much P2,500 is but with free food and rent it sounds like alot.It is very tempting for me to look into.I'd like to look at the farm sounds like a great setup.

,Zac
    zac,
    I saw some of your birds in the other site. Your spangled hatch looks pretty good. How i wished to have a pair of it...

yfis,
    tigershark

dgi

i just send you a mail..highly recommend my friend.
    appreciate the opportunity you have open for our many jobless.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JT_Roc
    If there is anyone in the states(nor California). That is looking for a job at the farm. i do have a position open. My helper just quit 2 days ago cuz he's gonna go to PI to get married and probally deciding to stay there. This job will provide free food and boardinging in you own mobile trailer right next to the chickens. it's a very easy job the farm is all set up already and just need someone to feed twice a day and help out once in awhile with our bus company. i preffer a filipino and preffer someone single and must have knowledge with birds. Email me if interested jtroc2k3@yahoo.com
    Hello Sir,

My father-in-law will be migrating to the US, and they will be here by October. We are planning to relocate to CA. He may not be a good conditioner or handler but I can guarantee you he will take good care of your chicken as he does mine in PI. I've been into this sport all my life so maybe i can assist him if he has any shortcomings about chicken and I am also a CDL driver. and has a little know-how in mechanics. I am very good at fixing my truck. Now if this offer still stands around this time, PM me or e-mail me: f2gade@yahoo.com.

I've foreseen a good teamwork here - my father-in-law will take care of your chicken and I will help you with your bus company.

I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

Francis

Post Thanks / Like

That might work out if we still need someone by then. Hoping I could find someone soon. i do got a business to run. I do have a trailer that sleeps 2 and no one is living there anymore. Just email me and I'll contact you back.

stajanovich

Cool Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

Mr. Jt Roc,

With All Due Respect Sir....i Am Receiving A Lot Of Emails Regarding Your Help Wanted....they Thought I Need Someone ( Helper ) In Northern California. Sir, To Avoid Confusion From Applicants Please Open Up Or Post Your Own Thread..........with Regards To Your Business......thank You!!!!

This Is My Add Wanted....please Have Some Respect...you Know How To Open Up A New Thread, Right?????????? Peace Out !!!!!

Paul Stajanovich

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry paul. I didn't mean to disrespect you in any way. I will open my own tread and I'm very sorry for the confussion

Post Thanks / Like

Peace Out !!!!!

Paul Stajanovich

lol...... peace out....lol??That got me giggling

,Zac

stajanovich

JTROC,

Sir, no need to apologize, just a little misunderstanding there. It's all cool. Good luck looking for that individual. More power to your breeding.

God Bless,
    Paul

stajanovich

Smile Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

ZAC,

I sent you an email with attached pictures...did you receive it?

Paul

Post Thanks / Like

ZAC,

I sent you an email with attached pictures...did you receive it?

Paul
    Yes sir i haven't had much time to sit down and write back.I'm worming and spraying for mites,moving pens around and rotating cocks on cords one more time before they start moulting hard.I plan to write back when I come back insisde tonight.I just check the boards when I come in to cool off and get a drink.

Talk to you soon,
    Zac

stajanovich

up up up!

Post Thanks / Like

Wrote you back last night. Hope to hear from you soon.

,Zac

stajanovich

Cool Re: WANTED: FARM FEEDER and HELPER in TAGAYTAY FARM !!!!!!!!

up .... I need more applicant coz some failed the interview and some have bad intent only!!!!!! Anybody from Negros? Everybody is welcome...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowner
    You reminded me of my favorite Sacramento Kings shooting guard of the NBA. I think I know somebody that can suit your cocking needs. In fact he has been contracted in Saipan before to do some breeding, conditioning/ handling to one of the elite cockers in Saipan.. He can tie the Filipino knife also. Please PM me so that I can give you his cel no.
    Sundowner...are you from saipan? i used to work there (Saipan) for 14 years...

El Espaņol

I would like to apply.

Thanks!

Regards,