Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lancey Dela Torre's Grey

newell.aceret

Lancey Dela Torre's Grey

Those Who Have An Information About Mr. Lancey Dela Torre's Grey Can You Please Share It With Us? Any Info Will Be A Big Help And Will Be Greatly Appreciated. Thank You!!!

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lancey Dela Torre's Grey

75gs thats all i know about lancey greys

Post Thanks / Like

Inquired about it last year and he actually has Mayor Juancho's Duke Hulsey Greys. He has this as a solid line like his Lemons and Roundheads. He is however experimenting on Bobby Fairchild's Greys of late.

james wolf

lancey's greys are bobby fairchild, either lemongreys or hatchgreys (the hatch is leiper blood)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james wolf
    lancey's greys are bobby fairchild, either lemongreys or hatchgreys (the hatch is leiper blood)
    that's what i also heard from the master.. it's basically a clear creek grey with the infusion of the hulsey blood.. medium sized, LATE maturing chicken, and sometimes they throw different leg color.. they have a very good timing, excellent in the LK and game to the core..

Rafael

i also like grey.....wish to have one soon....

Post Thanks / Like

If you really like GREYS...go to CIRCLE L Farm of Joey Lacson...silver and regular greys...simply D BEST!

ronking

this is probably the best way i can describe the lancey grey sparred against lancey boston rh...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1T4BUXaiig

Post Thanks / Like

I read from the latest Pit Games magazine that Lance's grey came from the late Nonoy Jalandoni. They show the green legged grey in the picture.

Those who have ordered the video of Candelaria 2007 you can watch the sparring of Lance's grey in the farm tour video after the end of the finals. Still young stags but can deliver hard blows already. About 6 years ago a chinoy customer bought Lance's grey trio for 110,000.00 pesos.

Post Thanks / Like

not yet proven......let's wait & see.
    Last edited by johndi; August 3rd, 2007 at 03:58 PM.

james wolf

the grey you've seen the last few yrs is from bobby fairchild (who got it from bennett, who got it from joe goode), so basically it is a joe goode grey.
    my farm breeding is basically crossing my velcros & roger roberts fowl with lancey's fowl. when i'm home (not stuck in malaysia), i make it a practice everyday to talk about lancey's fowl with my people, my breeder is julie de la torre & my handler is abner, lancey's handler for a few yrs, & i was lucky enough to have lancey's brother in law stay with me for a month last yr when we fought the bakbakan together, & then when you visit friends of lancey you learn even more (a trip to laguna i learned what he infused into his lemon). names don't mean much, but it is interesting to know the background & i got so much more to learn on each breed of his.

ronking

nothing wrong wit the grey...just the roundhead cock is really good...

but as u can see...Lance already cross his grey to the hatch...which add speed dats wat the Lancey greys lack...

if u prefer light legged grey u can always cross it to the roundhead...kelso and sweater...dat should add speed...

James....wat do u think of Lance YLH?...

james wolf

don't have a ylh from lancey, never saw one either, gave his sweater to his brother in law, so i would be surprised if he had one.

Post Thanks / Like

i think lancey has some ylh from larry romero, f am not mistaken..

james wolf

he has a 3 way kelso cross, john you can ask apollo

expressdelivery

kaya naman pala 60k ang presyo ni lance
    pang 60K din yung mga palo ng manok nya
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    isip isip......hehehe
    parang gusto kong kumuha ng boston nya
    magkano ba pre ang broodstag na boston sa kanya?

james,how much is lance boston rh broodstag?

the boston scored quickly in first buckle
    but i noticed that when the grey would fire a shot
    a succeeding fast follow up shot will follow
    the boston doesn`t have this
    base on video presented

Quote Originally Posted by ronking
    this is probably the best way i can describe the lancey grey sparred against lancey boston rh...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1T4BUXaiig

ronking

express....must have been my lucky day i guess...Caught Lance in a generous mood...

james...ok no worries just asking...

Post Thanks / Like

I heard from a close friend that Mr Lancy's Greys are his most prized possession nowadays... a trio will cost you 110k? Is there truth to this? Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johndi
    not yet proven......let's wait & see.
    Nope bro...ive seen hi`s greys Candelaria`05 winning convincingly specially
    d devilcomb...it was fast,powerful & can cut in any angle though lack of break for wat i observed...(correct me if am wrong...)

james wolf

opzilon, their proven, 2003(?) i believe 2 grey entries were runnerup in the bakbakan. ranking, can't quote a price from lancey, really don't know, last time i visited i brought the velcros he wanted, in return i got his blacks & brassback, bought quite a few pullets & broodstags, went home with about 30 head of brood material. told lancey from now on i'm sending my son, everything i see i want, even ended up with one of his kelsos. good luck with the roundhead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james wolf
    opzilon, their proven, 2003(?) i believe 2 grey entries were runnerup in the bakbakan. ranking, can't quote a price from lancey, really don't know, last time i visited i brought the velcros he wanted, in return i got his blacks & brassback, bought quite a few pullets & broodstags, went home with about 30 head of brood material. told lancey from now on i'm sending my son, everything i see i want, even ended up with one of his kelsos. good luck with the roundhead
    Yup,tnx 4 enlightening bro...maybe 8z d same bloodline he feld-in nung Candelaria`05(jz maybe???)...Nyway those r gardemn gud grey`s...mas lalo na pag mi break pa...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opzilon
    Nope bro...ive seen hi`s greys Candelaria`05 winning convincingly specially
    d devilcomb...it was fast,powerful & can cut in any angle though lack of break for wat i observed...(correct me if am wrong...)
    i agree! though i may not have watched them personally in the candelaria, lancey's friend could attest to that.. his greys are pit tested already, however we never know how long it can endure...

his greys are his precious possession because only few were given and for EXTRA ordinary price. you can't just order from him his greys, unlike his reds...

Post Thanks / Like

The Best in Quality and Cost.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ARESFORTUN
    I heard from a close friend that Mr Lancy's Greys are his most prized possession nowadays... a trio will cost you 110k? Is there truth to this? Thanks in advance.

im a big fan of lance grey or red but i cant afford..that gray in my avatar is a mre stag of mike bermeo and lance brother in-law very inteligent fight and cuts like 3 yrs old...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Lancey Dela Torre's Grey

manong lance told me that he used to cross his benette grey to his fairchilds grey they become too slow but accurate cutter so he cross this to hulsey grey/jalandoni grey and the offspring of this greys he bred it to lemon hatch, the reason why sometimes the offspring became green legs(if pullet)white legs(if stag).he callED it LEMON GREY.I ask him why its too expensive( for 120k!!!)he told me its not really for sale''presyong di pinagbibili''and it took him a long years of experimenting this fowl and this greys is the one who is going to beat his original line.luckily he gave me a brood stag grey (benette/fairchild grey)and 4 pullets(lemon grey offspring of his candelaria winner)i almost killed the broodstag or fight it in tupada because i dont really like the fighting style, manong lance laugh at me and told me that im crazy, he explain to me that not all brood fowls are excellent fighters you should watch and wait, their offspring will be superb and its true. i told him if i already know the price of this breedin matls before i would not allow him to give me for free.thats how good manong lance dela torre is.he just told me ''thats what friends for bro!!

james wolf,
    tito jim we sparred your grey stags(mt.view grey over lancey's grey)thy've got good fighting style and acurate cutting ability.i cant even took picture of them because they are very fast.
    Last edited by architect1; August 5th, 2007 at 05:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good..................

Post Thanks / Like

one more thing that manong lance told me when we hang out few weeks ago(with many berbano) is ''there are some big problem for a breeder to deal with........

3. diseases for his fowls
    2. theives
    1. and people WHO DOES NOT PAY when they already receved their ordered fowl to the breeder(this is the worst!!!)

hehehe.hope my info helps regarding lance's grey.good day to all of you God bless and more power...

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=architect1]manong lance told me that he used to cross his benette grey to his fairchilds grey they become too slow but accurate cutter so he cross this to hulsey grey/jalandoni grey and the offspring of this greys he bred it to lemon hatch, the reason why sometimes the offspring became green legs(if pullet)white legs(if stag).he callED it LEMON GREY.I ask him why its too expensive( for 120k!!!)he told me its not really for sale''presyong di pinagbibili''and it took him a long years of experimenting this fowl and this greys is the one who is going to beat his original line.luckily he gave me a brood stag grey (benette/fairchild grey)and 4 pullets(lemon grey offspring of his candelaria winner)i almost killed the broodstag or fight it in tupada because i dont really like the fighting style, manong lance laugh at me and told me that im crazy, he explain to me that not all brood fowls are excellent fighters you should watch and wait, their offspring will be superb and its true. i told him if i already know the price of this breedin matls before i would not allow him to give me for free.thats how good manong lance dela torre is.he just told me thats what friends for bro!!

Verywell said bro...we wonder no more d make-up of hi`s grey...

Post Thanks / Like

Its really a price for people who doesn't want to sell... this is what I call personal lines.

Post Thanks / Like

wow....110t a trio...must be an excellent breed...