Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    zds
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    Chick production is a form of art and a science in its own right. It is not just a matter of letting our hen sit on their eggs or using any incubator we can grab of in order to have a good hatch.

    A lot of factors affect the production of uniform, quality and vigorous chicks. Proper management practices starting from: Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line Selection, Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation and Proper Incubation and Hathcery Management.

    1. Breeding
    - preparing the broodfowls for the breeding season
    2. Good Health and Nutrition - giving our broodcock and broodhen proper layer feed ration and necessary multivitamins and minerals for egg production. Breeders are fed energy giving diets and nutrients to optimize egg production. Maternal Nutrients are transfered to the chick embryo thru the yolk of an egg.
    3. Selection - Choosing the right broodcock and brodhen to be mated as desired upon
    4. Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation - selection and care of eggs before incubation or setting in the incubator.

    Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line selection and, Proper Handling and Storage of Eggs are the first four important factors in order to PRODUCE VIABLE EGGS necessary to attain and maintain high fertility levels of eggs for quality chick production. At this stage, the genetic traits of the egg is already set ( or determined) upon fertilization. Next is for eggs to be handled and stored properly in order to maintain fertility until ready to be set for incubation.

    Considering a viable egg is produced, it is now very important to have:

    5. Proper Incubation and Hatchery Management - Incubation is a heat related (or temperature dependent) process that determines the quality and vitality of day-old chicks. Proper management requires a knowledgeable OPERATOR to ensure a good hatch. The hatchability of incubated fertile egg depends upon the method of incubation: natural/hen or by artificial/incubator, by which the biological needs of fertile developing embryo is being supplied with. The biological needs of developing embryo of fertile eggs are as follows in the order of their importance:
    (1) temperature, (2) relative humidity, (3) correct ventilation and, (4) turning of eggs.

    For an incubator to attain high levels of hatchability, it must have the right design and technology to meet those four important incubation factors.

    Choosing which method of incubation to use depends on the breeder's plan on egg and chick production program including the availability of facilities on hand. Some breeders use native hens: natural incubation as surrogate mothers since most broodhens are not sitting type. Artificial Incubation is a method that uses a machine called INCUBATORS that simulates what the hen does to its hatching eggs. It is practical and economical to use in large scale egg production. It is efficient in producing large number of chicks in batches and facilitates uniformity in management operations like vaccination, feeding and medication programs.

    Hatching vigorous and quality day-old chicks is important in gamefowl production. In our relatively small sector, with its many traditional and backward pactices, there is room for innovative ideas and appropriate technology aimed at significantly improving the quality of hatch on the premise that the vitality of day-old chick will determine the ultimate technical and maximum fighting performance of cocks as it grows up.
    tnx

  2. #62
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    para sa iba pang karagdagang kaalaman tungkol sa TAMANG PAMAMARAAN NG PAG INCUBATE NG ITLOG AT PAGPAPASISIW, kayo po ay inaanyayahang manuod sa HATAW PINOY, ika 10-11 ng umaga, sa lahat ng LINGGO ngayong OKTUBRE.
    pasaka lng nato..

  3. #63
    Member ACAngnqbtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by sonaja782005
    pasaka lng nato..

    Sir, kamusta performance ng stags? Ang gaganda ng mga palabas nyo po

  4. #64
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    Sir, kamusta performance ng stags? Ang gaganda ng mga palabas nyo po

    Mam/Sir Ang,


    eto un mga pics...


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/photo/10/35

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/photo/10/47

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/photo/10/48

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/photo/10/54

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/photos/photo/10/67

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/pho...r_Gamefowls#37

    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/pho...r_Gamefowls#50


    so far isa pa lng un nailaban namin... un iba medyo bata pa..

    galing yan sa 50cap na AC incubator..

  5. #65
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #66
    Member ACAngnqbtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks
    Chick production is a form of art and a science in its own right. It is not just a matter of letting our hen sit on their eggs or using any incubator we can grab of in order to have a good hatch.

    A lot of factors affect the production of uniform, quality and vigorous chicks. Proper management practices starting from: Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line Selection, Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation and Proper Incubation and Hathcery Management.

    1. Breeding
    and Selection - preparing the broodfowls for the breeding season and choosing the right broodcock and brodhen to be mated as desired upon
    2. Good Health and Nutrition - giving our broodcock and broodhen proper layer feed ration and necessary multivitamins and minerals for egg production. Breeders are fed energy giving diets and nutrients to optimize egg production. Maternal Nutrients are transfered to the chick embryo thru the yolk of an egg.
    3. Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation - selection and care of eggs before incubation or setting in the incubator.

    Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line selection and, Proper Handling and Storage of Eggs are the first four important factors in order to PRODUCE VIABLE EGGS necessary to attain and maintain high fertility levels of eggs for quality chick production. At this stage, the genetic traits of the egg is already set ( or determined) upon fertilization. Next is for eggs to be handled and stored properly in order to maintain fertility until ready to be set for incubation.

    Considering a viable egg is produced, it is now very important to have:

    5. Precxise Incubation and Hatchery Management - Incubation is a heat related (or temperature dependent) process that determines the quality and vitality of day-old chicks. Proper management requires a knowledgeable OPERATOR to ensure a good hatch. The hatchability of incubated fertile egg depends upon the method of incubation: natural/hen or by artificial/incubator, by which the biological needs of fertile developing embryo is being supplied with. The biological needs of developing embryo of fertile eggs are as follows in the order of their importance:
    (1) temperature, (2) relative humidity, (3) correct ventilation and, (4) turning of eggs.

    For an incubator to attain high levels of hatchability, it must have the right design and technology to meet those four important incubation factors.

    Choosing which method of incubation to use depends on the breeder's plan on egg and chick production program including the availability of facilities on hand. Some breeders use native hens: natural incubation as surrogate mothers since most broodhens are not sitting type. Artificial Incubation is a method that uses a machine called INCUBATORS that simulates what the hen does to its hatching eggs. It is practical and economical to use in large scale egg production. It is efficient in producing large number of chicks in batches and facilitates uniformity in management operations like vaccination, feeding and medication programs.

    Hatching vigorous and quality day-old chicks is important in gamefowl production. In our relatively small sector, with its many traditional and backward pactices, there is room for innovative ideas and appropriate technology aimed at significantly improving the quality of hatch on the premise that the vitality of day-old chick will determine the ultimate technical and maximum fighting performance of cocks as it grows up.
    __________________

  7. #67
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks
    Chick production is a form of art and a science in its own right. It is not just a matter of letting our hen sit on their eggs or using any incubator we can grab of in order to have a good hatch.

    A lot of factors affect the production of uniform, quality and vigorous chicks. Proper management practices starting from: Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line Selection, Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation and Proper Incubation and Hathcery Management.

    1. Breeding
    and Selection - preparing the broodfowls for the breeding season and choosing the right broodcock and brodhen to be mated as desired upon
    2. Good Health and Nutrition - giving our broodcock and broodhen proper layer feed ration and necessary multivitamins and minerals for egg production. Breeders are fed energy giving diets and nutrients to optimize egg production. Maternal Nutrients are transfered to the chick embryo thru the yolk of an egg.
    3. Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation - selection and care of eggs before incubation or setting in the incubator.

    Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line selection and, Proper Handling and Storage of Eggs are the first four important factors in order to PRODUCE VIABLE EGGS necessary to attain and maintain high fertility levels of eggs for quality chick production. At this stage, the genetic traits of the egg is already set ( or determined) upon fertilization. Next is for eggs to be handled and stored properly in order to maintain fertility until ready to be set for incubation.

    Considering a viable egg is produced, it is now very important to have:

    5. Precxise Incubation and Hatchery Management - Incubation is a heat related (or temperature dependent) process that determines the quality and vitality of day-old chicks. Proper management requires a knowledgeable OPERATOR to ensure a good hatch. The hatchability of incubated fertile egg depends upon the method of incubation: natural/hen or by artificial/incubator, by which the biological needs of fertile developing embryo is being supplied with. The biological needs of developing embryo of fertile eggs are as follows in the order of their importance:
    (1) temperature, (2) relative humidity, (3) correct ventilation and, (4) turning of eggs.

    For an incubator to attain high levels of hatchability, it must have the right design and technology to meet those four important incubation factors.

    Choosing which method of incubation to use depends on the breeder's plan on egg and chick production program including the availability of facilities on hand. Some breeders use native hens: natural incubation as surrogate mothers since most broodhens are not sitting type. Artificial Incubation is a method that uses a machine called INCUBATORS that simulates what the hen does to its hatching eggs. It is practical and economical to use in large scale egg production. It is efficient in producing large number of chicks in batches and facilitates uniformity in management operations like vaccination, feeding and medication programs.

    Hatching vigorous and quality day-old chicks is important in gamefowl production. In our relatively small sector, with its many traditional and backward pactices, there is room for innovative ideas and appropriate technology aimed at significantly improving the quality of hatch on the premise that the vitality of day-old chick will determine the ultimate technical and maximum fighting performance of cocks as it grows up.
    __________________

    para marami makabasa..

  8. #68
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks
    Chick production is a form of art and a science in its own right. It is not just a matter of letting our hen sit on their eggs or using any incubator we can grab of in order to have a good hatch.

    A lot of factors affect the production of uniform, quality and vigorous chicks. Proper management practices starting from: Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line Selection, Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation and Proper Incubation and Hathcery Management.

    1. Breeding
    and Selection - preparing the broodfowls for the breeding season and choosing the right broodcock and brodhen to be mated as desired upon
    2. Good Health and Nutrition - giving our broodcock and broodhen proper layer feed ration and necessary multivitamins and minerals for egg production. Breeders are fed energy giving diets and nutrients to optimize egg production. Maternal Nutrients are transfered to the chick embryo thru the yolk of an egg.
    3. Handling and Storage of Eggs Before Incubation - selection and care of eggs before incubation or setting in the incubator.

    Breeding, Good Health and Nutrition, Line selection and, Proper Handling and Storage of Eggs are the first four important factors in order to PRODUCE VIABLE EGGS necessary to attain and maintain high fertility levels of eggs for quality chick production. At this stage, the genetic traits of the egg is already set ( or determined) upon fertilization. Next is for eggs to be handled and stored properly in order to maintain fertility until ready to be set for incubation.

    Considering a viable egg is produced, it is now very important to have:

    5. Precxise Incubation and Hatchery Management - Incubation is a heat related (or temperature dependent) process that determines the quality and vitality of day-old chicks. Proper management requires a knowledgeable OPERATOR to ensure a good hatch. The hatchability of incubated fertile egg depends upon the method of incubation: natural/hen or by artificial/incubator, by which the biological needs of fertile developing embryo is being supplied with. The biological needs of developing embryo of fertile eggs are as follows in the order of their importance:
    (1) temperature, (2) relative humidity, (3) correct ventilation and, (4) turning of eggs.

    For an incubator to attain high levels of hatchability, it must have the right design and technology to meet those four important incubation factors.

    Choosing which method of incubation to use depends on the breeder's plan on egg and chick production program including the availability of facilities on hand. Some breeders use native hens: natural incubation as surrogate mothers since most broodhens are not sitting type. Artificial Incubation is a method that uses a machine called INCUBATORS that simulates what the hen does to its hatching eggs. It is practical and economical to use in large scale egg production. It is efficient in producing large number of chicks in batches and facilitates uniformity in management operations like vaccination, feeding and medication programs.

    Hatching vigorous and quality day-old chicks is important in gamefowl production. In our relatively small sector, with its many traditional and backward pactices, there is room for innovative ideas and appropriate technology aimed at significantly improving the quality of hatch on the premise that the vitality of day-old chick will determine the ultimate technical and maximum fighting performance of cocks as it grows up.
    __________________
    musta na kaya mga sisiw ngayun..

  9. #69
    Member ACAngnqbtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    musta na kaya mga sisiw ngayun.. __________________
    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/

    So far so good po, dapat magaling ang pag alaga sa brooding stage due to changing ambient temperature conditions.

    Paalala sa mga may ongoing incubating eggs, always check or monitor your temperature and water level of humidity pan, kasi its getting colder at night and ambient temperature changes so often. A spare thermometer will do a great job in checking and comparing temperature readings to make sure you operate within the correct temperature range.

    Also, it is important to place your incubators INDOORS, not in terraces, garage, open shed as you will find difficulty in maintaining the correct temperature levels thereby affecting your hatching process.

  10. #70
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    musta na kaya mga sisiw ngayun..http://sabong.net.ph/forum/images/Ub...lies/smile.gif __________________
    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/

    So far so good po, dapat magaling ang pag alaga sa brooding stage due to changing ambient temperature conditions.

    Paalala sa mga may ongoing incubating eggs, always check or monitor your temperature and water level of humidity pan, kasi its getting colder at night and ambient temperature changes so often. A spare thermometer will do a great job in checking and comparing temperature readings to make sure you operate within the correct temperature range.

    Also, it is important to place your incubators INDOORS, not in terraces, garage, open shed as you will find difficulty in maintaining the correct temperature levels thereby affecting your hatching process.
    on 2nd candling this time tonight.. 1 egg culled on 1st candling..

  11. #71
    Member ACAngnqbtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by sonaja782005
    on 2nd candling this time tonight.. 1 egg culled on 1st candling..
    Musta po bentahan.com derby last jan 3 sir?

  12. #72
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by ACAngnqbtr
    Musta po bentahan.com derby last jan 3 sir?

    succesful naman po.. 3 champs..

  13. #73
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    on 2nd candling.. another 1 egg culled..

  14. #74
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    10 out of 12... jan 13 & 14...

  15. #75
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    last 6 eggs hatched also... hehehehe


    16 chicks pngharang sa stag derbies this year.. hope marami un bois hehehe


    pics to follow...
    _________________


    so 16 out of 18 hatched...

  16. #76
    Member jazmin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Boss AC pachek po kung ano po ang pwede nilang gawin doon sa incubator ko po doon sa kinabit po ninyo sa Cagayan Valley...
    YUng Pinuntahan po ninyong malayo ehehehe.
    Ayaw daw pong umikot yung automatic turner.
    eto pong number nila. 09204070020

  17. #77
    Senior Member bebs espinosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lapaz batchoy, iloilo city
    Posts
    6,497
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by jazmin1
    Boss AC pachek po kung ano po ang pwede nilang gawin doon sa incubator ko po doon sa kinabit po ninyo sa Cagayan Valley...
    YUng Pinuntahan po ninyong malayo ehehehe.
    Ayaw daw pong umikot yung automatic turner.
    eto pong number nila. 09204070020

    Pre val,

    Padala monalang yan sa iloilo bile kanalang ng bago...............wheeeeeeeeeeeee, pasamahan mo ng white claret na itlog doon na natin e papisa....hehehehehe

  18. #78
    Member jazmin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by bebs espinosa
    Pre val,

    Padala monalang yan sa iloilo bile kanalang ng bago...............wheeeeeeeeeeeee, pasamahan mo ng white claret na itlog doon na natin e papisa....hehehehehe
    Hahahaha.
    Nakapisa na ng 100 kaso baka kalahati eh balakwe ehehehe. minus cull.
    Operate na lang muna without the turn ehehehhee.

  19. #79
    Member ACAngnqbtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by jazmin1
    Boss AC pachek po kung ano po ang pwede nilang gawin doon sa incubator ko po doon sa kinabit po ninyo sa Cagayan Valley...
    YUng Pinuntahan po ninyong malayo ehehehe.
    Ayaw daw pong umikot yung automatic turner.
    eto pong number nila. 09204070020

    Sir may PM po ako sayo

Similar Threads

  1. Red Fox Farm/Alabama still selling high quality gamefowl?
    By EPG5 Backyard in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: January 9th, 2013, 01:21 AM
  2. How To Produce Quality Gamefowl Chicks
    By ACAngnqbtr in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: August 9th, 2012, 07:07 PM
  3. will produce more male chicks? have you tried this
    By yajgph in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
  4. Quality female chicks
    By jayxxx in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: February 27th, 2008, 01:11 PM
  5. How to produce male chicks
    By salmingold in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: August 4th, 2006, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •