Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Asil

Post Thanks / Like

Thai cocker or Breeder???

Since there the bird flu going on is there any thai breeder who live in the US...or anyone who know if any Thai bloodline. Thanks

buhawi
    i got my black thai (GODZILLA) broodcock from a breeder in south carolina.he`s the one in my avatar.he is fighting them hatch-thai cross in gaff.

in what bloodline do you want to cross them pure thais?

Post Thanks / Like
    what his named PM me for more infor. Please I'm very interested. Thanks

buhawi
    you gotta tell me first your intentions of acquiring them thais

where do you want to cross them?what type of weapon are you fighting?what makes you interested about this thai fowl.wanna know........also interested.

buhawi
    pardon me for those questions.........but i wanna know first if you are really a cockfighter........or an ***?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Why, I'm into the naked heel tape boxing and I wanted some Thai to infuse with my shamo and Brazilina X you know thai add the extra gameness....and that why I'm interested.

germkrueger

HELP..... Thai Asil

Anybody here guys who could advise me what to do to transfort my thai asil from Thailand to Philippines. thank you so much!

seanote00

Has anyone ever heard of a "maylay" breed of gamecock

Hi,
    Has anyone heard of a Maylay chicken, i am not sure of spelling but it is pronounced, "maylay", or "maelay" .....? Anyone with any information would be very very helpful, I am seeking to purchase eggs or just get any general info. on this breed of bird.
    Thanks,
    A.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Has anyone ever heard of a "maylay" breed of gamecock

MALAY is an oriental breed like Asil is said to be 99% malay, they are large chicken with very short feather and they are game chicken

Post Thanks / Like

They stand real high like the asils, they are slow fighters like asils. If crossed with American fowl they could come out with some pretty nice grade stags, it would probably take to the second or third through line breeding to get the right grade, but it would be worth the time. They would intrduce hard hitting accurate power. However look into who you are buying them from becasue these days most of them are raised for the show pen, so although they may look promising they may not be game. There was a guy who lived about three hours away from me and he raised Malays so i got all excited and went out to his place, and they were all just show birds, i didnt buy any i really wanted to but i didnt. Good luck bro

SCORGEPIST

Hope this is just part of your concern having a malay fowl on my backyard as a pet!!!

warmac007

Smile Re: Has anyone ever heard of a "maylay" breed of gamecock

thats a real malay alright from the size plume colour and the texture i get one similar like that dont know if it is good in breeding tho

minabob

i never heard of it, can somebody tell us what it is?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=seanote00]Hi,
    Has anyone heard of a Maylay chicken, i am not sure of spelling but it is pronounced, "maylay", or "maelay" .....? Anyone with any information would be very very helpful, I am seeking to purchase eggs or just get any general info. on this breed of bird.
    Thanks,
    A.K.[/QUOT

yeah...she's my breeders favorite...she MAY LAY next week next month after holy week...

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha

Paul

Maylay? Chevrolet? (she ever lay)?

Crazy rooster who stick head in lawn mower, wind up in stew.

savvy_chick

Quote Originally Posted by SCORGEPIST
    Hope this is just part of your concern having a malay fowl on my backyard as a pet!!!

http://www.ganoi.com/photopost/data/501/malaystag2.jpg

Yes I've seen one such fowl when I visited the farm of a breeder in Calatagan. It's a big fowl...not sure if it can be fought....perhaps mated with a regular rooster or hen to produce fighting fowls with the Malay bloodline.

Cheers,
    Marie

Post Thanks / Like

They could be fought but not pure, they look like asils but will sulk after about 3 minutes of naked heel fighting, if even that, you would have to have a deep cross, like 1/4 Maylay 3/4 American/PI fowl. or even more. They look mean but then again so does a ****zu when they growl LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Has anyone ever heard of a "maylay" breed of gamecock

much better to get an authentic spurred thai asil.. malay asils are only good for boxing.. malaysians call them kampung chickens.. they still fight them in the knife but they are not as game..

ol-ol-paol

i agree

redm

Thai Asil

any info of the fighting style of the Thai Asil??what bloodline is best to cross with a Thai Asil hen?? all infos are appreciated. thank you mga kasabongs! .

expressdelivery

Re: Thai Asil

parawakans are thais

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Thai Asil

Quote Originally Posted by redm
    any info of the fighting style of the Thai Asil??what bloodline is best to cross with a Thai Asil hen?? all infos are appreciated. thank you mga kasabongs! .
    from what i've learned through my friend who have this blood for a long time and got his breeding materials directly from a big breeder in Thailand.. there are two types of thai asil.. spurred and non-spurred type.. get the spurred type as they are suitable for the knife since they are accurate cutters and steel game, their size is also not a problem since they are small compared to the non-spurred type..

while the non-spurred type is only good for boxing and endurance as per my friend..

he crossed them to Hatches and Murphys then linebred them to the American side to get only 1/4 asil blood.. in his experience, his 1/4 grades have higher winning percentage than the 1/8 grades.. they come out clean and will win multiple times..

Spangled Thai Asil hen
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...haiAsilhen.jpg

sons: Murphy/Thai
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rphyAsil02.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rphyAsil01.jpg

i have 3 Murphy/Thai stags but can't determine the fighting style yet.. they just started to show.. the pit will determine if it was worth the hassle getting the hen over here.. i saved 4 pullets just in case..

first sparring: the murphy/asil is on the right side. against a Hatch/Roundhead
    Last edited by Draven51501; September 6th, 2007 at 11:49 PM.

vince59

thai asils arer the rampuri's if im not mistaken and good to cross with hatch...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by earan; September 6th, 2007 at 08:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vince59
    thai asils arer the rampuri's if im not mistaken and good to cross with hatch...
    Hi Vince, they say Rampuri's are from Rampur its in India I think this is one of the real asils. And I heard if you get the good ones they are game in the knife pure.

Thais of course is developed in Thailand. More stylish than other orientals. Most fly high during the first few buckles. And they like to go under the wings of the opponent and also like going thru under between the legs to evade kicks. This is a desired style in naked heel.

My white Thai

Black Thai

Thai Muff

redm

thank you very much for all the infos and advices,especially sir draven..ang galing ng murphy/asil mo,high percentage ang winning nyan sir, ang galing ng cutting parati nakasingit ang paa.goodluck! sir draven. .

Post Thanks / Like

Good info bros. Thais are more on boxing asils. alway check if they are steel game.

expressdelivery

thai fowl bred by pareng randybullz
    they call it parawakan

expressdelivery

thai (parawakan) grade
    3 times winner