Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 199

Thread: BULIK in the future

  1. #61
    Senior Member GG Crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mediterranean
    Posts
    7,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by budung
    Tama ka sir, pag release kasi biglang tumalikod yung bulik sa kalaban kya akala ko mauunahan na dahil yung kalaban patakbong lumapit sa bulik ni cong. Pero di namin alam nakabantay pala sya kahit nakatalikod kya nung malapit na ang kalaban bigla syang humarap at sabay palo kya tumba kaagad ang kalaban.
    pre budung parang ibang klase yung bulik na yan ah really do speaks of its color....

  2. #62
    Senior Member GG Crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mediterranean
    Posts
    7,695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by GG Crasher
    pre budung parang ibang klase yung bulik na yan ah really do speaks of its color....
    I apologised, i forgot this is an English forum, sorry....
    Cocksmate Budung, it seems that's a different kind of bulik attitude, it's really do speaks of its color...

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by expressdelivery
    oh i forgot
    i thought i was in the philippines
    sorry sir
    hehehehe

    by the way
    what`s the english term
    for "ANGAT SARADO"?
    hmmmm.....ANGAT SARADO......CLOSED FLYOVER OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND nyaaaa!

  4. #64
    Moderator cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by expressdelivery
    oh i forgot
    i thought i was in the philippines
    sorry sir
    hehehehe

    by the way
    what`s the english term
    for "ANGAT SARADO"?
    float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? hehehe
    Aseel d Past, Present & Future - M.Romulo

  5. #65
    expressdelivery
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    that`s it!
    like michael jordan.........FADE AWAY SHOT

    Quote Originally Posted by cnucum
    float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? hehehe

  6. #66
    Moderator cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by expressdelivery
    that`s it!
    like michael jordan.........FADE AWAY SHOT
    hehehe... ako gusto ninong "FADE AWAY DUNK!"... para swak na swak! hahaha
    Aseel d Past, Present & Future - M.Romulo

  7. #67
    expressdelivery
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    nyahahaha
    that`s awesome style
    Quote Originally Posted by cnucum
    hehehe... ako gusto ninong "FADE AWAY DUNK!"... para swak na swak! hahaha

  8. #68
    Member rodman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Always on top! TOPPY!!!

  9. #69
    Moderator cnucum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Capas, Tarlac -
    Posts
    6,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by expressdelivery
    nyahahaha
    that`s awesome style
    maganda nga ninong... pag angat fade away ang body nya, tapos DUNK ang tari sa may kilikili! SWAK! (pagbagsak, kareo, bilang) ISA! DALWA! HULI! hahaha
    Aseel d Past, Present & Future - M.Romulo

  10. #70
    Senior Member dotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by johhny
    pare, ano kaya sa palagay mo ang pinaka magandang i cross sa isang bulik? ty po
    Depende siguro sa laro nung bulik ninyo...the key is for you to 'really' know what you have para alam mo kung saan mo dadalhin. In our case, we know that our buliks have the right amount of gameness, power, cutting, and bottom. So adding flight would hopefully lead to a complete battlecross. Of course, di naman tiyak mangyayari 'to pero this uncertainty makes breeding exciting, di ba?

  11. #71
    Senior Member hanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: BULIK in the future

    sir bluetalon what you are saying is about ermin cruz fowls, so you are a victim of unscrupulous seller is that what you mean....... bossing where in new jersey your residing coz i'm here also in jersey city. e-mail me in my address so that we can chicken talk if you got free time.

    drbfarm@yahoo.com

  12. #72
    Member johhny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Zamboanguita
    Posts
    231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    magandang bulik ay esti umaga pala hehehe

  13. #73
    budung
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by GG Crasher
    pre budung parang ibang klase yung bulik na yan ah really do speaks of its color....
    Pre GG Crasher, medyo may pag ka wise ang laro nila.

  14. #74
    Senior Member blue_talon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    hanes,
    that's what happened hopefully 1st and last bad deal pm me for chicken talk
    give me ur #. i'm here in montville i visit jc often grocery shopping at phil-am
    sir expressdelivery angat-sarado UP-close up and close for the body punch!

  15. #75
    CHAMPION
    Sabong.NET Derby 2011

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Always On Top

  16. #76
    Member Surepal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Since buliks seem to be the IN color these days..better quality buliks will be popping up all over Philippines. Long gone are the days where you go to the cockpit and see a bulik and say lets match into that one its a buliks for sure its a less quality bird..
    finally tested the gaffs i got in oklahoma..the buliks passed cheers!!!

  17. #77
    Ronaldo Serraon
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    My bro has a bulik magaling sa cutting at very active kaya lang masyado mainit sa laban

  18. #78
    Senior Member bulik_apatot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Apatotan
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Bulik
    is ON
    already
    and will stay
    far more (maybe forever) in the
    Philippine cockfighting scene....
    It's revolutionized already
    by some breeders: farm or backyard set up
    had their own share of making it popular.

    What will be their looks in the
    future
    will depends now on
    the hand of the breeder....
    locking the genes
    on a certain bulik
    breed I beleive
    is far
    from thier mind....

    Blood content of a certain bulik
    you might saw in the pit depends on
    the mixture made by the breeder thus,
    Fighting style will be
    varied
    depending on what the breeders wanted
    him to perform....

    I remember back in 2005
    when a certain cocker was "furious" when
    i defeated his stag.. he "compalined" to a certain cocker
    who also knows me
    why the hell his tag was defeated by my bulik.
    The cocker asked what's the bloodline of his stag.
    The loser answers back: sweater.
    " Your stag don't have the bulik blood but his
    bulik that defeats you had
    sweater blood and that's the difference",
    further stated by the man.

    If you happen to
    be defeated by
    bulik, it's time for
    you not to underestimate
    this off color nowadays...
    for bulik will
    stay now for good......

    Thanks!
    More power bulik lovers!

  19. #79
    Senior Member karabiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    yati, lilo-an, cebu basak, compostela, cebu
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by bulik_apatot
    Bulik
    is ON
    already
    and will stay
    far more (maybe forever) in the
    Philippine cockfighting scene....
    It's revolutionized already
    by some breeders: farm or backyard set up
    had their own share of making it popular.

    What will be their looks in the
    future
    will depends now on
    the hand of the breeder....
    locking the genes
    on a certain bulik
    breed I beleive
    is far
    from thier mind....

    Blood content of a certain bulik
    you might saw in the pit depends on
    the mixture made by the breeder thus,
    Fighting style will be
    varied
    depending on what the breeders wanted
    him to perform....

    I remember back in 2005
    when a certain cocker was "furious" when
    i defeated his stag.. he "compalined" to a certain cocker
    who also knows me
    why the hell his tag was defeated by my bulik.
    The cocker asked what's the bloodline of his stag.
    The loser answers back: sweater.
    " Your stag don't have the bulik blood but his
    bulik that defeats you had
    sweater blood and that's the difference",
    further stated by the man.

    If you happen to
    be defeated by
    bulik, it's time for
    you not to underestimate
    this off color nowadays...
    for bulik will
    stay now for good......

    Thanks!
    More power bulik lovers!
    well said sir bulik!!!

  20. #80
    Senior Member grey/dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    greysland
    Posts
    2,828
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    my buliks...just for tigbakay lines...to eat tinola comin from theri wins...hehehe

  21. #81
    gerka
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by johhny
    some folks said that off colored fowls will someday rule the pit, they say that they are " fearless warriors wearing a comouflage, just like military " hehehee that gives me an idea why not start breeding off colored fowls....
    Coz maybe they are breeders of these kind of fowls????...Doms are good fowls but just like any other fowls it depends on whus breeding them...does anyone have any pic and info of DL buliks?...Pic pls..

  22. #82
    Senior Member bulik_apatot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Apatotan
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    A present bulik:

    http://bulikapatot.multiply.com/photos/photo/28/43

    who will be a part
    of the
    future bulik_apatot
    from my backyard.


  23. #83
    Member loegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Sir makikiraan ganda ng mga bulik nyo ah! kumusta sa inyo jan magandang araw

  24. #84
    Member barokiss24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    OLONGAPO CITY
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    why we called this kind of rooters an off colored anyway. if i'm not mistaken off colored rooster are the one u rarely see. bulik are not off color rooster. they are breed. if you can see way back before this sport even started bulik is already excisted. b4 sweeters, mclean and many other. spangled are off colored.if you cross two diffrent breed no matter what it is the offspring are off colored. if i see a pink rooster that defenitely off colored rooster!

  25. #85
    walsgrave
    Guest

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by barokiss24
    why we called this kind of rooters an off colored anyway. if i'm not mistaken off colored rooster are the one u rarely see. bulik are not off color rooster. they are breed. if you can see way back before this sport even started bulik is already excisted. b4 sweeters, mclean and many other. spangled are off colored.if you cross two diffrent breed no matter what it is the offspring are off colored. if i see a pink rooster that defenitely off colored rooster!
    ages ago i overheard the seniors mentioned that are only two main types of roosters the red and the grey..the others would be off-colours.
    i still believe that and happy to live with the status quo

  26. #86
    Senior Member bulik_apatot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Apatotan
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future


  27. #87
    CHAMPION
    Sabong.NET Derby 2010
    Super_Bayong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by bulik_apatot
    Ang lalim ng nahukay mo pareng Ferdz

    Bulik sigay ba iyan?
    Maganda ang sukat

  28. #88
    Senior Member bulik_apatot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Apatotan
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Bayong
    Ang lalim ng nahukay mo pareng Ferdz

    Bulik sigay ba iyan?
    Maganda ang sukat
    OO pare baon na baon ang thread na ito ng
    makita ko
    malapit na sa gitna ng earth
    he he he...

    tagal ko rin d naka post post dine sa site na ire e
    kaya medyo kahig lang ng kunti muna ang ginawa ko

    Hndi pre
    medyo malapit yan sa bulik talisay at abuhin bulik..
    but just call him
    bulk_apatot
    he he he

  29. #89
    Senior Member 5SAINTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    738
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Has Anyone try to breed a Grey BC with Green legs over a Dark Bulik hen with White Legs? how did the offspring of the Pair do? Also How's about Roundhead BC over Bulik hen?

    I just want to see my options on Breeding My Bulik hen......And see what is a good crossing for my hen.....

  30. #90
    Senior Member bulik_apatot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Apatotan
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BULIK in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by 5SAINTS
    Has Anyone try to breed a Grey BC with Green legs over a Dark Bulik hen with White Legs? how did the offspring of the Pair do? Also How's about Roundhead BC over Bulik hen?

    I just want to see my options on Breeding My Bulik hen......And see what is a good crossing for my hen.....

    Grey dark leg x bulik white leg.
    Possible offspring: a bulik with dash of grey color, feet may either fark and white and grey that would probably be female with dark and white leg.

    Roundhead x bulik:
    Possible offspring: red and bulik that are white legged.

    Blood composition of each breeder must be considered for other color might appear when heir blood is not "strong" on a certain plumage.

    If you are trying to create a bulik
    with dark legs. I had some of them for sale.

    Thanks.

    BULIK APATOT
    http://bulikapatot.multiply.com/


Similar Threads

  1. The Future
    By TDKbreeder in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 31st, 2007, 11:47 PM
  2. No more shipping in the future.
    By ugnatniama1 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: April 15th, 2007, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •