Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone

rob_roi

Testosterone

Good day Doc,

I have read in one of your forums that aggressiveness in stags can be hasten through the use of testosterone. I cannot find any other testosterone but ethanate 100mg/ml

what dosage can I use to my stag and for how long?

can I use other injectables like B-complex, ADE, amino simultaneously?

thank you in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by rob_roi
    Good day Doc,

I have read in one of your forums that aggressiveness in stags can be hasten through the use of testosterone. I cannot find any other testosterone but ethanate 100mg/ml

thank you in advance.
    cockmate you can use MEEB if you're looking for testosterone....

luckypunch

up...up... and away....

Post Thanks / Like

It's a natural occuring hormone of a sexually mature male species (small amount in females). If you want to increase it, just extend the daylight hours to 13 or 14 hours. Do it preferably in the morning when they are most active and most sexually responsive. At 4:30 A.M. until 6:00, light up their sorrounding area with a pullet or hen within their eyesight. Use the hen that is ready to breed or mate, the ones with reddish enlarge comb. The sight and sound of this ready to breed hen will increase the size of their testes, increase testosterone, and sperm production. It will make the stags more fertile too.

rob_roi

thanks for sharing alex-g. Is it ok to place them together in a scratch pen?

thanks luckypunch. looking at the contents of MEEB, Testosterone is only 2mg/ml. added with Vit E, B12, B15 and B1. I would like to ask the good doc on how much can I inject a 100mg/ml testosterone in a week, for how many weeks and If I can inject also other supplements days after using testosterone.

tobruk

Wink Re: Testosterone

good day cockmates,

sir try RED GEL FORTE Capsule performance enhancer it is composed of Methyl testosterone, Dried Ginseng , Vitamin E, Hydrogenated soybean Oil & Safflower oil this will make you're rooster more active and alert both for breeding and for battle.

just a suggestion..................

Ahoy...............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex-g
    It's a natural occuring hormone of a sexually mature male species (small amount in females). If you want to increase it, just extend the daylight hours to 13 or 14 hours. Do it preferably in the morning when they are most active and most sexually responsive. At 4:30 A.M. until 6:00, light up their sorrounding area with a pullet or hen within their eyesight. Use the hen that is ready to breed or mate, the ones with reddish enlarge comb. The sight and sound of this ready to breed hen will increase the size of their testes, increase testosterone, and sperm production. It will make the stags more fertile too.
    Good idea sir alex-g, i have tried using testosterone esters, (under the brand name Durateson) but the end results are mixed, some fowls react well to these male hormones while others don't. yes they do become more aggressive but a few of my cocks lost as a result of being too aggressive. I guess your method of putting these cocks close to the hens and pullets to raise their natural testosterone production and therefore increase the level of that hormone in a cock is a good idea and worth trying. I would say with those injectables (testosterone) the dosage is always difficult to guess.. It would be safer to use the natural method. Just my two cents.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe if there are runners and sulkers in their bloodline, and if they are showing some feminine atttitude, it will will them to keep going during the drag fight. If they are game, you don't need to inject them with testosterone because they have it in their system and they producve it naturally as long that they are healthy.

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hormones...acts upon the fowl's body system such as "tissues and muscle formation" and on the part of testosterone which is naturally produced in their testes..basically, functions to control their secondary sex (male) characteristics.
    I recommend Testosterone shots to Broodcocks to improve their breeding performance.

The use of hormones in conditioning is a no-no for me. From experience and my veterinary practice, I have learned that it should be given according to their weight and to their style of fighting. Rushers, manfighters and the speedy gamecocks are not likely candidates to undergo a Hormone Keep.

For very good chickens, all you need is good nutrition, a sensible keep and enough rest for them to perform at their best.... on Fight Day.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; November 7th, 2007 at 01:53 AM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgeoff21
    cockmate you can use MEEB if you're looking for testosterone....
    o kaya oral testoserone

rob_roi

Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy
    Hormones...acts upon the fowl's body system such as "tissues and muscle formation" and on the part of testosterone which is naturally produced in their testes..basically, functions to control their secondary sex (male) characteristics.
    I recommend Testosterone shots to Broodcocks to improve their breeding performance.

The use of hormones in conditioning is a no-no for me. From experience and my veterinary practice, I have learned that it should be given according to their weight and to their style of fighting. Rushers, manfighters and the speedy gamecocks are not likely candidates to undergo a Hormone Keep.

For very good chickens, all you need is good nutrition, a sensible keep and enough rest for them to perform at their best.... on Fight Day.
    how about the stags, doc?
    if i'm to use testosterone on them (ethanate 100mg/ml), can i still use other injectables such as b12?

Post Thanks / Like

doc can i use human vitamin B12 for my gamefowls?well,if yes can you please teach me the correct dosage?thanx so much

Post Thanks / Like

doc tj and to other fis, ano ba ang tamang dosage ng testosterone na injectable sa bc natin? for example, sa 100ml, ilan cc ba ang magandang ibigay? anong brand ba ang mai i recommend nyo? thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Natural conditioning is d best

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arm
    doc tj and to other fis, ano ba ang tamang dosage ng testosterone na injectable sa bc natin? for example, sa 100ml, ilan cc ba ang magandang ibigay? anong brand ba ang mai i recommend nyo? thanks.
    Injecting .3cc to .5cc is the safest and effective dose whenever you use a 1,000 mcg/ml hormone shot.

Testosterone Propionate 1,000mcg/ml
    What is available here locally is MEEB of Lakpue.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

top_signature

hi guys,

When I was looking for testosterone I found a company in China willing to ship them with a minimum quantity of 100 bottles...they are used by athletes and body builders in europe and is highly recommended....I just can't figure out how will I consume 100 bottles of 10ml Testosterone Propionate for my gamefowls...

cheers!

nensky

Post Thanks / Like

guys did u ever tried proviron?

Post Thanks / Like

Well Said...not oral, not rectal, not dermal....

Post Thanks / Like

Rushers, manfighters and the speedy gamecocks are not likely candidates to undergo a Hormone Keep.

110 percent agree ako dyan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rob_roi
    Good day Doc,

thank you in advance.

Just an input to this thread...

I`ve successfully tried using TESTA-COCK (Anabolic Steriod) Testosterone in priming, precon, conditioning and also during the keep. 0.25 cc injectable 1x a week (Tuesdays) with supplementary B12 mixture of Belamyl + Weimmer + Coforta @ 0.25 cc injectable 1x a week (Thursdays) and the best balanced nutrition my limited money can buy. With due respect to non-users, I prefer to use anabolic steriods during conditioning to tone and fine tune gamecocks' muscles and nerves during training, turn extra fats into formidable and power packed muscles and enhance the killer male instinct of each of my fighting cocks. In most occasions, I only fight stags and bullstags and cocks not more than 3 years of age. Testosterone is best used for White Legged and Yellow Legged roosters, though Green and Blue Legged respond well, too. My conditioning period is that of the 30-day keep, though another 30-day pre-conditioning period is a must for me. In my honest observation as a cockfighter, cocks which I`ve prepared this way performed well even against the toughest ones. Most have won and some lost but fought til their last breath and gave my opponents a big run for their money. I like my opponents sweating out against me. I may have lost some of them but its fun and satisfactory for me seeing my cocks giving the hardest time to their opponents when they could not full off a win.

Lex

Post Thanks / Like

galliforte...one of the best...testosterone and extract of nux vomica with multi vitamins

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lexlavin32
    Just an input to this thread...

I`ve successfully tried using TESTA-COCK (Anabolic Steriod) Testosterone in priming, precon, conditioning and also during the keep. 0.25 cc injectable 1x a week (Tuesdays) with supplementary B12 mixture of Belamyl + Weimmer + Coforta @ 0.25 cc injectable 1x a week (Thursdays) and the best balanced nutrition my limited money can buy. With due respect to non-users, I prefer to use anabolic steriods during conditioning to tone and fine tune gamecocks' muscles and nerves during training, turn extra fats into formidable and power packed muscles and enhance the killer male instinct of each of my fighting cocks. In most occasions, I only fight stags and bullstags and cocks not more than 3 years of age. Testosterone is best used for White Legged and Yellow Legged roosters, though Green and Blue Legged respond well, too. My conditioning period is that of the 30-day keep, though another 30-day pre-conditioning period is a must for me. In my honest observation as a cockfighter, cocks which I`ve prepared this way performed well even against the toughest ones. Most have won and some lost but fought til their last breath and gave my opponents a big run for their money. I like my opponents sweating out against me. I may have lost some of them but its fun and satisfactory for me seeing my cocks giving the hardest time to their opponents when they could not full off a win.

Lex

convincing input sir lex! i use it too since i started way back 78.

Post Thanks / Like

good topic! up kolang baka may ebang inputs pa!

Post Thanks / Like

Injecting .3cc to .5cc is the safest and effective dose whenever you use a 1,000 mcg/ml hormone shot.

Testosterone Propionate 1,000mcg/ml
    What is available here locally is MEEB of Lakpue.

what is the difference between Propionate and ethanate? can i use meeb on my broodcocks??

Post Thanks / Like

uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp

Post Thanks / Like

propionate is a water base and enanthate is an oil base.

enteng_manok

Quote Originally Posted by top_signature
    hi guys,

When I was looking for testosterone I found a company in China willing to ship them with a minimum quantity of 100 bottles...they are used by athletes and body builders in europe and is highly recommended....I just can't figure out how will I consume 100 bottles of 10ml Testosterone Propionate for my gamefowls...

cheers!

share mo samin boss... hehehehehe....

erjbrother

testosterone > affects the normal fighting style of your cocks
    steroids > disposable cocks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by erjbrother
    testosterone > affects the normal fighting style of your cocks
    steroids > disposable cocks

there is no such thing as "disposable cocks", my friend... you might have been referring about cocks that have got over the "point" period or "off syndrome" in layman's term... all cocks being conditioned with performance enhancers... injectible or oral... should be detoxified after conditioning period lapses... fought or unfought... should be done within 72 hours... as a withdrawal period. its a must to use vitaminerals which are rich in riboflavin and betacarotine... the likes of high potency vit. C... as detoxifying agent after the scheduled conditioning period... to refresh the fowls... before reconditioning once again for another schedule. but if your cocks become "disposable"... by using any injectible health supplements or performance enhancers... the likes of Testosterone. Their is a serious flaw in knowledge or know how in administration of the said drugs that negatively affected your conditioning... and you have ruined your precious fighting fowls.