Thread: Oakgrove or Harold Brown?

Post Thanks / Like

Oakgrove or Harold Brown?

Pa share naman po kung anong klaseng hatches ang mga bloodlines na ito? Maganda ba na i cross sila sa isa't isa? Ano po ba ang magiging fighting styles ng mga ito?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oakgrove or Harold Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by pogibots
    Pa share naman po kung anong klaseng hatches ang mga bloodlines na ito? Maganda ba na i cross sila sa isa't isa? Ano po ba ang magiging fighting styles ng mga ito?

OAK GROVE

Oak Grove is Gene Brown Of Mississippi, He aquired his Yellow Leg Hatch by way Of Mr Lawerence Arrington. They were given to Lawrence from Marvin Anderson of Alabama and was 1/2 Ray hoskins of Texas 1/2 Andersons. They are very aggressive, hard hitting fowl, deep game and are very distinctive fighter chickens that Cut Deep, Some of the Same Fowl were Later Purchased from Carol Nesmith for Breeding Purposes. Which came from Marvin Anderson and Harold Brown. It was like a kelso, high station, dark red, pea-comb, and 3 or four white streamers with white tips on his wings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ironchef
    OAK GROVE

Oak Grove is Gene Brown Of Mississippi, He aquired his Yellow Leg Hatch by way Of Mr Lawerence Arrington. They were given to Lawrence from Marvin Anderson of Alabama and was 1/2 Ray hoskins of Texas 1/2 Andersons. They are very aggressive, hard hitting fowl, deep game and are very distinctive fighter chickens that Cut Deep, Some of the Same Fowl were Later Purchased from Carol Nesmith for Breeding Purposes. Which came from Marvin Anderson and Harold Brown. It was like a kelso, high station, dark red, pea-comb, and 3 or four white streamers with white tips on his wings.
    Salamat for sa info Sir IronChef, meron po kasi akong 50/50 ng Oak Grove at Harold Brown... ang available ko pong broodcock is an Abello Sweater and Pure McLean Hatch. Ano po sa palagay ninyo ang maganda?

Post Thanks / Like

OAK GROVE

sir, yung oakgrove ni gene brown. . . green legs or yellow legs? Joe alimbuyugin breeds the oakgrove hatch from harold brown. . . Is this the same with gene brown's ylh?

Post Thanks / Like

Salamat for sa info Sir IronChef, meron po kasi akong 50/50 ng Oak Grove at Harold Brown... ang available ko pong broodcock is an Abello Sweater and Pure McLean Hatch. Ano po sa palagay ninyo ang maganda?
    The Abello Sweater and the Mclean Hatch would be very good for the 50/50 Oakgrove and Harold Brown to be infused into...try to breed the oakgrove-Mclean Hatch combo to both and see which progeny would be superior to the other and breed your 50/50 to it all the way in and out! the goal here is to figure out which of the two, namely the Abello Sweaters and the Mcleans would compliment best the Oakgrove blood...goodluck my friend sa iyong mga mapapalabas! with this, you will put into practice the art of breeeding selection. Magandang umaga sa iyo!

Post Thanks / Like

My experience between these two bloodlines: Its better you have them both and cross them and fight them.

Usapan Manok pala ito: Ngayun, tunuloy-tuloy ko ang breeding sa kanila. Oakgrove na broodstag at Harold brown Grey na pullet.

Post Thanks / Like

The Abello Sweater and the Mclean Hatch would be very good for the 50/50 Oakgrove and Harold Brown to be infused into...try to breed the oakgrove-Mclean Hatch combo to both and see which progeny would be superior to the other and breed your 50/50 to it all the way in and out! the goal here is to figure out which of the two, namely the Abello Sweaters and the Mcleans would compliment best the Oakgrove blood...goodluck my friend sa iyong mga mapapalabas! with this, you will put into practice the art of breeeding selection. Magandang umaga sa iyo!
    Salamat po sir IronChef...that would be a great help for me. Pasensya ka na sir, bago lang ako sa breeding, in a simple formula, tama ba ito?

Pure McLean BroodCock
    (1/2 Oak Grove x 1/2Harold Brown hen) x 1 McLean BC
    = 1/2 Mc Lean x 1/4 Oak Grove x 1/4 Harold Brown

Abello Sweater BroodCock
    (1/2 Oak Grove x 1/2Harold Brown hen) x 1 Abello Sweater BC
    = 1/2 Abello Sweater x 1/4 Oak Grove x 1/4 Harold Brown

Correct me if I'm wrong...salamat po ulit...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GB-ONE
    sir, yung oakgrove ni gene brown. . . green legs or yellow legs? Joe alimbuyugin breeds the oakgrove hatch from harold brown. . . Is this the same with gene brown's ylh?
    Green legged po eh.

Post Thanks / Like

Salamat po sir IronChef...that would be a great help for me. Pasensya ka na sir, bago lang ako sa breeding, in a simple formula, tama ba ito?

Pure McLean BroodCock
    (1/2 Oak Grove x 1/2Harold Brown hen) x 1 McLean BC
    = 1/2 Mc Lean x 1/4 Oak Grove x 1/4 Harold Brown

Abello Sweater BroodCock
    (1/2 Oak Grove x 1/2Harold Brown hen) x 1 Abello Sweater BC
    = 1/2 Abello Sweater x 1/4 Oak Grove x 1/4 Harold Brown

Correct me if I'm wrong...salamat po ulit...
    Agree!

Post Thanks / Like

Agree!
    Maraming salamat po sir...