Thread: Cocking Calendar

karlitosway

Cocking Calendar

Check out this cocking calendar to those who believes in their cock's destiny, horoscope, etc... The featured lens is about a guide in when to fight your cock and what color will you fight you cock... In short, for those who believes in trending or "regla"...

www.squidoo.com/cockfighting

Keep those cocks fighting...

tobruk

Smile Re: Cocking Calendar

hmmnnn........... interesting..........

peace...

karlitosway

Re: Cocking Calendar

thanks... bro...

Post Thanks / Like

i have been using this for more than ten years now it really works wonder.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by armandoviray23@
    i have been using this for more than ten years now it really works wonder.
    INTERESTING, THOUGH CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT AT THIS MOMENT. ANYWAY COPIED IT & WILL STUDY LATER & TRY IT WHEN I'LL BE HOME. THERES NO HARM IN USING ANYWAY..... THANKS KARLITO

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link and posting... FIS Sogod

Post Thanks / Like

I also have pocket size cocking calendar was given to me and said to be effective in travesia but Ive never tried it my self. Thanks for sharing kasabong

Post Thanks / Like

dynamite asil where did you get your cocking calendar pls and where i can bvuy that thanks pls..............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite asil
    I also have pocket size cocking calendar was given to me and said to be effective in travesia but Ive never tried it my self. Thanks for sharing kasabong
    DYNAMITE ASIL, IS YOUR COCKING CALENDAR DIFFERENT THAN KARLITO'S? IF YES, CAN YOU SHARE TO US TOO YOUR COCKING CALENDAR? THANKS

karlitosway

Quote Originally Posted by ismael
    INTERESTING, THOUGH CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT AT THIS MOMENT. ANYWAY COPIED IT & WILL STUDY LATER & TRY IT WHEN I'LL BE HOME. THERES NO HARM IN USING ANYWAY..... THANKS KARLITO
    There's a brief description on the bottom part of the link translated in English and with photos of the cock's color...

www.squidoo.com/cockingcalendar

scroll a lit bit down and you'll see the description...

karlitosway

Quote Originally Posted by dantes_pick61
    dynamite asil where did you get your cocking calendar pls and where i can bvuy that thanks pls..............

you don't have to buy those... If you want I can send you a .jpg image or an excel file of the cocking calendar...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karlitosway
    There's a brief description on the bottom part of the link translated in English and with photos of the cock's color...

www.squidoo.com/cockingcalendar

scroll a lit bit down and you'll see the description...
    THANKS A LOT KARLITO..

I NEED THIS CALENDAR OF YOURS BECAUSE I USUALLY SPEND MOST OF MY TIME DURING VACATION IN THE COCKPIT.

karlitosway

Quote Originally Posted by ismael
    THANKS A LOT KARLITO..

I NEED THIS CALENDAR OF YOURS BECAUSE I USUALLY SPEND MOST OF MY TIME DURING VACATION IN THE COCKPIT.
    Glad to be of help... just don't rely on it very much... there are times that this calendar seems unbeatable and there are also times that we should only keep it because it's not hitting the right notes

gerka

interesting...in this age of technology and hi-tech as PA is saying there are still old ways which are still reliable...no harm in trying....thanks for sharing....

paquito56

I have a friend that believes firmly in Calendars, Colors and Scales and etc. Once i suggested him to go to the Coliseum, select a fight and bet all his property Titles if such things are real..He just gave me a big smile and a " NO"..If such things are true and work, why the we need to get such expensive bloodlines, conditioning and etc, why not just fight Native chickens and go by the Calendar??.. Make me wonder..I believe that if you rely on such, then you have no trust in your bloodlines, feeding and conditioning of your feathered warriors..Dont get me wrong, im not critizicing anyone, you can go for what your faith and believe is put in. I just see it as a beautiful Filipino tradition that makes Sabong more interesting, take it from me, a foreigner..Gracias Amigos..

karlitosway

Smile Re: Cocking Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by paquito56
    I have a friend that believes firmly in Calendars, Colors and Scales and etc. Once i suggested him to go to the Coliseum, select a fight and bet all his property Titles if such things are real..He just gave me a big smile and a " NO"..If such things are true and work, why the we need to get such expensive bloodlines, conditioning and etc, why not just fight Native chickens and go by the Calendar??.. Make me wonder..I believe that if you rely on such, then you have no trust in your bloodlines, feeding and conditioning of your feathered warriors..Dont get me wrong, im not critizicing anyone, you can go for what your faith and believe is put in. I just see it as a beautiful Filipino tradition that makes Sabong more interesting, take it from me, a foreigner..Gracias Amigos..
    I respect your critic... and I do believe in the care and conditioning of your feathered warriors to be of utmost importance in getting the wins in the pits... but still there are times even if how much we put all our efforts and in times even if our feathered gladiators are winning and a single blow could turn into the other's favor... Your friend is right by the way in not taking your suggestion because all these calendars, colors, and scales are just guides that would make Sabong interesting, just like the basic guides that hatches are pure game and ground fighters, but sometimes you can see hatches that exhibit none of those or is contrary to the fighting style inherent in them... But still I believe what paquito56 said that we must not rely too much on calendars, colors, and scales and rely more on our bloodlines, feeding and conditioning programs... But as a message, Luck can change the outcome of any fight, we can still combine these calendar to our to our schedule and who knows Lady luck will come smiling at you...

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    LISTEN TWICE BEFORE SPEAKING ONCE.

paquito56

Karlitosway, well said, maybe in combining all the little things, can make a BIG difference. When i came here five years ago, it was new to me to see people looking at the scales, colors and etc.. even one time after we won one fight, two guys with their chickens at hand, rubbed the feathers of our rooster and passed it thru his roosters feathers, i told my friend, what the heck are they doing, he told me, for good luck.. You know what, they also won their fights. But still im skeptical.. but as i said, is such a beautiful tradition been practiced for centuries ,i guess.. maybe someday i will be reading scales also, can you imagine my friends hahaha...Gracias Amigo

karlitosway

Quote Originally Posted by paquito56
    Karlitosway, well said, maybe in combining all the little things, can make a BIG difference. When i came here five years ago, it was new to me to see people looking at the scales, colors and etc.. even one time after we won one fight, two guys with their chickens at hand, rubbed the feathers of our rooster and passed it thru his roosters feathers, i told my friend, what the heck are they doing, he told me, for good luck.. You know what, they also won their fights. But still im skeptical.. but as i said, is such a beautiful tradition been practiced for centuries ,i guess.. maybe someday i will be reading scales also, can you imagine my friends hahaha...Gracias Amigo
    Yes truly sabong in the Phils is one sport that is filled with a lot of traditions and other rituals most especially in the provinces... Who knows you can be good in reading scales and such... Good luck in all your fights....