Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: mel sims HATCH & GREY

Post Thanks / Like

mel sims HATCH & GREY

hi guys:

Info naman dyan mga cockmates kung sino meron nitong bloodlines para share knowledge naman tauo.
    Saan ba ito magaling icrossed???

Post Thanks / Like

Re: mel sims HATCH & GREY

English please!..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaimeoasis
    hi guys:

Info naman dyan mga cockmates kung sino meron nitong bloodlines para share knowledge naman tauo.
    Saan ba ito magaling icrossed???
    Any info cockmates about this Bloodlines "melsim hatch and grey???Which specific bloodline to be crossed best for the long knife derbies?

Post Thanks / Like

Hatch can win straight blood in the Knife! and crosses well with most fowl out there, his Black's have a dash of the hatchblood in them and are very/very good fowl. his grey's are better for the gaff but also can compete in the knife, his BlackGrey fowl are more suited for the long knife....Break good/Hard hitting/cutting fowl, just like the pure grey's but have more brain's!

Post Thanks / Like

any more info on the characteristics of his grey ??
    guam did you say they were brainy ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guamgazu
    Hatch can win straight blood in the Knife! and crosses well with most fowl out there, his Black's have a dash of the hatchblood in them and are very/very good fowl. his grey's are better for the gaff but also can compete in the knife, his BlackGrey fowl are more suited for the long knife....Break good/Hard hitting/cutting fowl, just like the pure grey's but have more brain's!
    sir guamgazu are you from guam?for your own opinion i had a melsim grey hen which brodcock would you prefer to be cross melsim hatch or melsim black???have you heard the news about melsim grey good winning percentage in guam i forgot the name of the breeder?

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I with Mel Sims and his wife at the intercontinental Derby in Juriguila, Queretaro, Mexico November 8, 2007. Mel is a very gracious man who takes time to converse with the up and comers. He has class birds that can compete in any weapon and the highest level.

Baja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bajaexplor
    My wife and I with Mel Sims and his wife at the intercontinental Derby in Juriguila, Queretaro, Mexico November 8, 2007. Mel is a very gracious man who takes time to converse with the up and comers. He has class birds that can compete in any weapon and the highest level.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...HPIM0186-1.jpg

Baja
    Nice picture you got there my friend.i got my fowls of melsims lines through rogelio uy of the philippines.can you share which bloodline to be cross for the melsim grey?

Post Thanks / Like

J...Yes I'm from GUAM.....I'd breed the Mel Black brood Cock over the Grey Hen, That's one of my brood pen's at the moment......Awsome fowl!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guamgazu
    J...Yes I'm from GUAM.....I'd breed the Mel Black brood Cock over the Grey Hen, That's one of my brood pen's at the moment......Awsome fowl!
    Thanks for the info sir.
    i tried breeding melsim grey hen to dink sweater and melsim hatch brodstag im still waiting for the outcome coz the chicks are still 1 month old...
    base in your own opinion mel black have a blood of brownred?when did you accquire your mel black?does that line the same mel sim black in the early 90's to the mel sim black now a days coz ive heard sir rogelio uy is importing mel black here in p.i.

Post Thanks / Like

I lean toward crossing the Light Hatch over the Grey Hen for the sk. I saw his blacks fight , they were impressive.

Baja
    Last edited by bajaexplor; November 21st, 2007 at 12:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: mel sims HATCH & GREY

the mel sims hatch is the favorite strain of bebot uy.it crosses well with the sweater just like elwin javelosa,a known breeder and cocker has been doing

Post Thanks / Like

its good to cross with kelso line.

Post Thanks / Like

baja
    is there anyway i can get hatch chikens directly from mel sims? do you how much it cost? whos the shipper there in guam going to PI. hope you could PM me if you have time.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bajaexplor
    I lean toward crossing the Light Hatch over the Grey Hen for the sk. I saw his blacks fight , they were impressive.

Baja
    Baja - the light cross. Does it break good and more sppedfowl?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victory lane
    baja
    is there anyway i can get hatch chikens directly from mel sims? do you how much it cost? whos the shipper there in guam going to PI. hope you could PM me if you have time.thanks
    If your planning to buy chickens from mel sim ship to pi you pass through bebot uy of davao if your interested to buy fowls.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swtrhtch1925
    Baja - the light cross. Does it break good and more sppedfowl?
    For me my melsim hatch (light) is better. high breaking that has speed and tremendous power.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna cross my mel black's to longleaf gamefarm's Hugh norman Roundhead's ...should get some good one's!(Hopefully) never know till u try right!.....Baja have u done a similar cross?

Post Thanks / Like

I just spent some time with Kuya Bebot in Vegas 2 days ago and mentioned your thread. He'll be flying back to the PI on Nov 28th. If you're from Davao then you'll know that Tata's winning line this year was the Mel Sims Hatch x Dan Gray RH. This line was so successful during the A-Cup Circuit. Bravo sent me some of the stags to fight in Metro Manila including the Richard Bates Invitational back in August and all 4 of this cross won impressively. So we are breeding this line heavily in SF Farm, Tata's, Sammy Uy's, GenSan and San Pablo City, Laguna. Hope to shed some light on what nicks.

BTW, there are about 50 of Bravo's premier birds including 2 of his handlers at Valhala Gamefarm in Laguna being conditioned for the upcoming Intl Derbies.

AP

Quote Originally Posted by jaimeoasis
    If your planning to buy chickens from mel sim ship to pi you pass through bebot uy of davao if your interested to buy fowls.

undengski

Talking Re: mel sims HATCH & GREY

Quote Originally Posted by affirmedpoint
    I just spent some time with Kuya Bebot in Vegas 2 days ago and mentioned your thread. He'll be flying back to the PI on Nov 28th. If you're from Davao then you'll know that Tata's winning line this year was the Mel Sims Hatch x Dan Gray RH. This line was so successful during the A-Cup Circuit. Bravo sent me some of the stags to fight in Metro Manila including the Richard Bates Invitational back in August and all 4 of this cross won impressively. So we are breeding this line heavily in SF Farm, Tata's, Sammy Uy's, GenSan and San Pablo City, Laguna. Hope to shed some light on what nicks.

BTW, there are about 50 of Bravo's premier birds including 2 of his handlers at Valhala Gamefarm in Laguna being conditioned for the upcoming Intl Derbies.

AP
    Preng Frank...Goodluck sa mga laban nyo..Hope kitakits tayo pagpunta ko manila..timbre ka just in case nasa Mindanao ka..hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

AP
    Affirmedpoint,

Sir, I would like to ask a question regarding the cross of Mel Simms hatch and Dan Gray RH. Which broodcock did Mr. Tata and Sir Bravo used that niches? Are they using RH broodcock to a hatch hens or vice versa? What is the percentage of the blood in it that made them win, is it 50/50 or a 1/4 in each side? I hope you can shed light on this.

Thank you very much in advance.

predator
    Last edited by predator; November 24th, 2007 at 06:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't specifically know which broodcock they used. If you know the 2 guys then you'll know that they refer to their fowl by the legband numbers. That is why I wrote I don't know which one specifically. But to answer your question in a general way, they both use both bloodlines on top and bottom. The ones that I fought this year in Metro Manila were Mel Sims Hatch on top over Dan Gray RH at the bottom and they came 50-50.

AP

Quote Originally Posted by predator
    Affirmedpoint,

Sir, I would like to ask a question regarding the cross of Mel Simms hatch and Dan Gray RH. Which broodcock did Mr. Tata and Sir Bravo used that niches? Are they using RH broodcock to a hatch hens or vice versa? What is the percentage of the blood in it that made them win, is it 50/50 or a 1/4 in each side? I hope you can shed light on this.

Thank you very much in advance.

predator

Post Thanks / Like

[LEFT]I don't specifically know which broodcock they used. If you know the 2 guys then you'll know that they refer to their fowl by the legband numbers. That is why I wrote I don't know which one specifically. But to answer your question in a general way, they both use both bloodlines on top and bottom. The ones that I fought this year in Metro Manila were Mel Sims Hatch on top over Dan Gray RH at the bottom and they came 50-50.

AP
    Sir AP, thank you very much for the quick reply. When you say on top, do you mean the broodcock, sorry for asking a silly question, I just don't understand the terms used. Apology.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you are correct. These birds are not quite as evolved as us humans since they haven't ventured to trying various sexual positions for procreation....hehehe! And if you find a pullet that knows how to do it on TOP then by all means save and treasure that pullet as she'll be your pullet that lays the golden egg.

AP

Sir AP, thank you very much for the quick reply. When you say on top, do you mean the broodcock, sorry for asking a silly question, I just don't understand the terms used. Apology.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be back in the PA on the 2nd week of december bro! Try to schedule your Manila trips in January para mkapanuod ka sa mga Intl Derbies. D na kita txt kpag nasa Mindanao ako kasi sayang lang ang load ko kasi d ka naman sisipot....hehehe....Joke lang bro!

Quote Originally Posted by undengski
    Preng Frank...Goodluck sa mga laban nyo..Hope kitakits tayo pagpunta ko manila..timbre ka just in case nasa Mindanao ka..hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you are correct. These birds are not quite as evolved as us humans since they haven't ventured to trying various sexual positions for procreation....hehehe! And if you find a pullet that knows how to do it on TOP then by all means save and treasure that pullet as she'll be your pullet that lays the golden egg.

AP
    Frank,
    Hehehehehe.... they only know one style... chicken style.

Al

Post Thanks / Like

AP
    Hehehe...That is the kind of chicken i'm looking for at the moment.hehe..Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Bro Al,

Geeeedeee Up on that Chicken Style!

Waddup! Freezing my behind here in CONUS. Day After Thanksgiving Sale and you know what that means.......standing in long freaking lines carrying all the freaking shopping bags that your boss just freaking purchased. Can't freaking wait to get back for some sabong! See you around bro!

AP

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock96
    Frank,
    Hehehehehe.... they only know one style... chicken style.

Al

Post Thanks / Like

Bro Al,

Geeeedeee Up on that Chicken Style!

Waddup! Freezing my behind here in CONUS. Day After Thanksgiving Sale and you know what that means.......standing in long freaking lines carrying all the freaking shopping bags that your boss just freaking purchased. Can't freaking wait to get back for some sabong! See you around bro!

AP
    Xmas shopping?? I know the felling pre. hehehheehe

Al

Post Thanks / Like

AP
    hehehe... AYOS ! hope to meet you again in SJC, hehehe...