Thread: thanksgivin derby on guam ..

Post Thanks / Like

thanksgivin derby on guam ..

anyone have the results of the thanksgiving derby on guam ?? .. number of entries ?? .. winners ?? .. any info is greatly appreciated .. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: thanksgivin derby on guam ..

let us hear it to our cockers from guam.. info please.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OnPoint
    anyone have the results of the thanksgiving derby on guam ?? .. number of entries ?? .. winners ?? .. any info is greatly appreciated .. thanks
    There were 70 entries on this year's Thanks Giving Derby and only one emerged as champion with 4 1/2 points....the champ (chamorro or native of guam) fielded all black fowls, I pressume are of Mel Simms fowl.

crowin1
    Last edited by crowin1; November 25th, 2007 at 06:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in Guam on 2nd week of January hope to meet fellow sabungeros then.

Post Thanks / Like

More inputs pls....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crowin1
    There were 70 entries on this year's Thanks Giving Derby and only one emerged as champion with 4 1/2 points....the champ (chamorro or native of guam) fielded all black fowls, I pressume are of Mel Simms fowl.

crowin1
    That must be the entry of "Radio."

radio

Quote Originally Posted by Camarines
    That must be the entry of "Radio."
    I hope that was my entry unfortunatly my score was 4 out of 5 roosters. My fights can be seen on www.youtube.com. just search for "guam cockfight." People say I was cheated on my second fight just watch closely and observe the ref. he counted 1 count no bite, 2 count no bite then the last my bird bite and kicked but he claimed the other bird bit, but the other birds head was down on the floor. In favor of the "the other bird." I have no excuses just from what i saw and a whole lot of other people. I am only 20 years old and have many chickens and many more years of cockfight to go.hopefully next time!
    Thanks to all that helped and guided me through this derby, could not have done it without you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by radio; November 29th, 2007 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good job brotha!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio
    I hope that was my entry unfortunatly my score was 4 out of 5 roosters. My fights can be seen on www.youtube.com. just search for "guam cockfight." People say I was cheated on my second fight just watch closely and observe the ref. he counted 1 count no bite, 2 count no bite then the last my bird bite and kicked but he climed the other bird bit, but the other birds head was down on the floor. In favor of the "HOUSE." I have no excuses just from what i saw and a whole lot of other people. I am only 20 years old and have many chickens and many more years of cockfight to go.hopefully next time!
    Thanks to all that helped and guided me through this derby, could not have done it without you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also thought it is a no count call on the third drop, was surpized when the referee declaired the other bird winner......your birds did very well....better luck next time.

Post Thanks / Like

radio ..

them birds were fightin pretty good .. good job .. if i may ask, would you be able to post a derby schedule on here ?? .. i am from saipan and would like to venture out guam side for some fights if possible .. also, your fight against "house" .. are the charfauros' still runnin the pit ?? .. thanks again for the info and keep them cuttin .. take it easy

Post Thanks / Like

this is the only fight I was able top capture...eddie charforaus against a fellow chamorro.... a superb cutting birdhttp://www.youtube.com/user/crowin1111

beefman

radio ..

them birds were fightin pretty good .. good job .. if i may ask, would you be able to post a derby schedule on here ?? .. i am from saipan and would like to venture out guam side for some fights if possible .. also, your fight against "house" .. are the charfauros' still runnin the pit ?? .. thanks again for the info and keep them cuttin .. take it easy

Dec. 1 - 3cock - $600
    Dec. 8 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Dec. 15 3cock w/ears $600/300
    Dec. 22 3cock $1000
    Dec. 29 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Jan. 5 4cock $1000/500
    Jan. 12 3cock w/ears $600
    Jan. 19 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Jan. 26 3cock w/ears $1000
    Feb. 2 5cockw/ears $1000/500
    Feb. 9 3cock $1000
    Feb. 16 3cock w/ears $600
    Feb. 23 4cock $1000/500

This is the schedule for the next 3 months thanks
    beefman- radios knifeman
    Last edited by beefman; November 26th, 2007 at 04:55 PM.

arjey0420

up up and away.......

Post Thanks / Like

This was a very good derby with awsome fowl being pitted!...the solo winner used all black cock's that were jst awsome.

GameCock4U

We scored 3-2 as well. Radio's Entry were tough. Alot of us Hawaiians flew out there, but none of us came out representing the islands, it was all guam all the way. from my understanding, the entry that won fought all blacks from Bonanza. i could be wrong but thats what i was told by his handler.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: thanksgivin derby on guam ..

I hope that was my entry unfortunatly my score was 4 out of 5 roosters. My fights can be seen on www.youtube.com. just search for "guam cockfight." People say I was cheated on my second fight just watch closely and observe the ref. he counted 1 count no bite, 2 count no bite then the last my bird bite and kicked but he climed the other bird bit, but the other birds head was down on the floor. In favor of the "the other bird." I have no excuses just from what i saw and a whole lot of other people. I am only 20 years old and have many chickens and many more years of cockfight to go.hopefully next time!

Wow...those were some awsome fowls you pitted Radio, Good Job!!! Being a young cocker myself, its nice to see that we're making a statement. Hey...maybe you could come down to Saipan and join in our Inter-Island Derby or our 2008 Breeder's Cup Derby. It be nice those fowls in action again.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it was Mr. B. Acfalle who won 4 1/2 wins using Mel simms .

Post Thanks / Like

all the favorites and well known entries didn't fared well in this derby... eddie charfauros, sed linsangan, ben domingo showed good birds but fell short....
    most of those yellow and white legged birds collapsed during the final day to the darker (green/blue/black)legged birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beefman
    Dec. 1 - 3cock - $600
    Dec. 8 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Dec. 15 3cock w/ears $600/300
    Dec. 22 3cock $1000
    Dec. 29 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Jan. 5 4cock $1000/500
    Jan. 12 3cock w/ears $600
    Jan. 19 4cock w/ears $800/400
    Jan. 26 3cock w/ears $1000
    Feb. 2 5cockw/ears $1000/500
    Feb. 9 3cock $1000
    Feb. 16 3cock w/ears $600
    Feb. 23 4cock $1000/500

This is the schedule for the next 3 months thanks
    beefman- radios knifeman
    thanks for the info. beefman .. highly appreciated .. i was wonderin thought, for the derbies slated $ 1000 / 500 .. is that $ 1000 entry fee with a $ 500 min. bet per fight ?? .. or .. $ 500 per day for a two day event ?? .. or $ 500 options included ?? .. so many damn variations these days just don't know how people do things .. haha .. have a good one

beefman

thanks for the info. beefman .. highly appreciated .. i was wonderin thought, for the derbies slated $ 1000 / 500 .. is that $ 1000 entry fee with a $ 500 min. bet per fight ?? .. or .. $ 500 per day for a two day event ?? .. or $ 500 options included ?? .. so many damn variations these days just don't know how people do things .. haha .. have a good one

$1000 = Entrance fee
    $500 = Option fee

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that was my entry unfortunatly my score was 4 out of 5 roosters. My fights can be seen on www.youtube.com. just search for "guam cockfight." People say I was cheated on my second fight just watch closely and observe the ref. he counted 1 count no bite, 2 count no bite then the last my bird bite and kicked but he climed the other bird bit, but the other birds head was down on the floor. In favor of the "the other bird." I have no excuses just from what i saw and a whole lot of other people. I am only 20 years old and have many chickens and many more years of cockfight to go.hopefully next time!
    Radio,

You were clearly cheated by that referee. Why was the "careo" seven times. The referee has some explaining to do.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Radio, your shows did very good on that derby. Thatís a tough competition...
    Better luck next time. Next time you fight and if you are not comfortable with that referee, you may request for his alternate. They always have two referees available.

Galapong: If you happen to be in the Pit, ask for Mr. James Pador. He is a close friend
    from my hometown. He is the Chief Chemist of GORCO Oil. Refinery. Just introduce yourself. He is an avid cocker too.

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, Radio you've been had!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinalupan
    In my opinion, Radio you've been had!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vhQPr0xnQ