Thread: coccidiosis and crd

Post Thanks / Like

coccidiosis and crd

I wanted to ask this question some people treat for coccidiosis and i know thier about seven strians of it. People also worm every month. But what crd,coryza spoke to Randall burkey and thers several strian of crd and coryza he told me to treat with tylan 50 1/2 cc for seven days for prevent can anybody shad some light on this subject thanks

ninjasil

Re: coccidiosis and crd

i use la-200 injectable for crd 1/2 cc 3 days in a row and put auromecyin in the water for 7 days straight if im treating for cocci i use sulmet or other sulfa type treatment in water for 3 days straight skip 2 days then put in their water 3 more days then if bird is not showing signs of recovery i cull it hope this helps also give cottage cheese a teaspoon per bird after any medical treatments helps with the bacteriua neede to digest and absorb their food .yfis

Post Thanks / Like

when i am still working with a multinational company. our company is engage in swine production. i personally experience using tylan to different diseases like chronic pneumonia,diarrhea, septisemia and other diseases and i found out that tylan in very effective. i hope technical people would also shre their experience with this thread so that we could also learn from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nagasaki red
    when i am still working with a multinational company. our company is engage in swine production. i personally experience using tylan to different diseases like chronic pneumonia,diarrhea, septisemia and other diseases and i found out that tylan in very effective. i hope technical people would also shre their experience with this thread so that we could also learn from them.
    We use ESB3 for cocci. For CRD, we use Cullymicin so that it will not spread to other birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Dymethoxy for coccidiosis. Powder and liquid form can be purchased through jeffers.