Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 97

Thread: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

  
  1. #1
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Hello All:

    I just want to share with you all an article I read from the Philippine Star online newspaper. This is about a feed mix that is suppose to enhance the performance and immune system of our livestocks (including poultry). Developed by a Filipino engineer, Walther Alvarez, using nano technology, this product really looks very promising. What I'm really excited about this product is its immunity enhancing capability.

    Please read on...

    http://www.philstar.com/archives.php...7121520&type=2
    Last edited by Engkanto; December 23rd, 2007 at 07:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Just wondering what happened to previous posts?

  3. #3
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    If this is true then this is a breakthrough in raising animals. I definitely would want to try this method. I wonder if there is a similar product for humans.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Engkanto

    Interesting topic !!

    >This is about a feed mix that is suppose to enhance the performance and immune >system of our livestocks (including poultry). Developed by a Filipino engineer, Walther >Alvarez, using nano technology, this product really looks very promising. What I'm really >excited about this product is its immunity enhancing capability.

    If you are talking that nano technology now can be used to a feed ?
    I guess that this news is about organic feed using micro organisms which we can buy
    or collect around clean area.

    masao

  5. #5
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by masao
    Engkanto

    Interesting topic !!

    >This is about a feed mix that is suppose to enhance the performance and immune >system of our livestocks (including poultry). Developed by a Filipino engineer, Walther >Alvarez, using nano technology, this product really looks very promising. What I'm really >excited about this product is its immunity enhancing capability.

    If you are talking that nano technology now can be used to a feed ?
    I guess that this news is about organic feed using micro organisms which we can buy
    or collect around clean area.

    masao
    Sir masao,

    I'm not really sure how Mr. Alvarez did it. Maybe you're right. Maybe he was able to discover the best combination or proportions of some micro-organism like Lactobacillus acidophilus and other friendly bacteria (probiotics) and maybe some digestive enzymes. Maybe by some ingenious chemical and/or physical manipulation of the growth medium (the article only mention "alteration at the sub-atomic level"), he was to able to provide a sustainable environment for these micro-organisms to thrive and multiply until they are ready to be used as feed additives. I'm just guessing here...

    Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!

    yfis,
    Edwin

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Engkanto

    The livestock raising anti-pollution measures and the livestock raising
    environmental preservation problem to center on the stink are livestock raising
    farmer's important matter. Recently, it is a specific microorganism
    group as for the problem. (The one said one billion livings in more than ten
    belonging 80 kinds of microorganism in 1cc of original liquid such as yeast
    fungus, and lactic acid bacteria. Hereafter, it is said, "Microorganism". )
    The farmer has been overcoming using this method here and there.

    Trend is organic feed .

    masao

  7. #7
    CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    f2gade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    deep in the hea
    Posts
    2,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by masao
    Engkanto

    The livestock raising anti-pollution measures and the livestock raising
    environmental preservation problem to center on the stink are livestock raising
    farmer's important matter. Recently, it is a specific microorganism
    group as for the problem. (The one said one billion livings in more than ten
    belonging 80 kinds of microorganism in 1cc of original liquid such as yeast
    fungus, and lactic acid bacteria. Hereafter, it is said, "Microorganism". )
    The farmer has been overcoming using this method here and there.

    Trend is organic feed .

    masao
    ?????????????

  8. #8
    Member summit_gf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    It looks interesting!

  9. #9
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Had inquire about Atovi with Mr. Aldrich Alvarez, the product cost P450/kg pick-up price. The usage is only 1 gm/liter of drinking water. The main office is in Blk 11 Lot 11 Villa Carolina 1 Tunasan Muntinlupa City and they have a a distributor in QC Circle which sell P465/kg. The name of the store is AANI beside Max's Restaurant.

    The only thing I'm worried is this product could produce overweight gamefowls. The inventor did not answer when asked about this question. So I guess this product has not been fully tested on gamefowls yet although he has a recommended dosage for fighting cocks.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    ubb6793

    >Had inquire about Atovi with Mr. Aldrich Alvarez, the product cost P450/kg pick-up price. >The usage is only 1 gm/liter of drinking water. The main office is in Blk 11 Lot 11
    >Villa Carolina 1 Tunasan Muntinlupa City and they have a a distributor in QC Circle
    > which sell P465/kg. The name of the store is AANI beside Max's Restaurant.

    Thanks for your info about Atovi.
    I have though that it was the microorganism materials to make the fermentation feed.
    Just mix it with water ?

    >The only thing I'm worried is this product could produce overweight gamefowls.
    >The inventor did not answer when asked about this question. So I guess this product
    >has not been fully tested on gamefowls yet although he has a recommended dosage
    > for fighting cocks.
    I believe that this one is not yet tested for conditioning battlecock but just usual care.
    I am very confident about effectiveness of fermentation feed using microorganism
    in the near future though it is wide to all over the world.
    Cuba is most developed country in this field I guess.
    .

  11. #11
    Senior Member TOLITS ROSALES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Malapit sa Araw
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    TODAY is CHRISTMAS day, greetings to ALL from A to Z.....

    MORE POWER......

  12. #12
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by masao
    ubb6793

    >Had inquire about Atovi with Mr. Aldrich Alvarez, the product cost P450/kg pick-up price. >The usage is only 1 gm/liter of drinking water. The main office is in Blk 11 Lot 11
    >Villa Carolina 1 Tunasan Muntinlupa City and they have a a distributor in QC Circle
    > which sell P465/kg. The name of the store is AANI beside Max's Restaurant.

    Thanks for your info about Atovi.
    I have though that it was the microorganism materials to make the fermentation feed.
    Just mix it with water ?

    >The only thing I'm worried is this product could produce overweight gamefowls.
    >The inventor did not answer when asked about this question. So I guess this product
    >has not been fully tested on gamefowls yet although he has a recommended dosage
    > for fighting cocks.
    I believe that this one is not yet tested for conditioning battlecock but just usual care.
    I am very confident about effectiveness of fermentation feed using microorganism
    in the near future though it is wide to all over the world.
    Cuba is most developed country in this field I guess.
    .
    For broiler chicks he recommends mixing 10 gms/kg of feed + 2.5 gms/liter of water for 2 weeks.
    For broiler starters, growers, finishers, other fowls, and fighting cocks 1 gm/liter of water.
    For cattle, horse, goats, carabaos, and other ruminants 10gms/kg of concentrates
    For dogs and cats 20 gms/kg of feed
    Hogs has different dosage depending on stages of growth.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    ubb6793

    It looks like MAGIC LIQUID !!
    I wait someone`s try though it will take long time to get a result.

    Yesterday I blended the microorganism materials to common chicken feed to make
    the fermentation feed. Need more than 1 week to know if it is fermented.

  14. #14
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by masao
    ubb6793

    It looks like MAGIC LIQUID !!
    I wait someone`s try though it will take long time to get a result.

    Yesterday I blended the microorganism materials to common chicken feed to make
    the fermentation feed. Need more than 1 week to know if it is fermented.
    We'll never know if we won't try. I'll buy 1 kg. when i go back to PI and test it on a batch of chicks.

    I wish you luck on your research. I hope you'll come out with an innovation in animal raising.

  15. #15
    Kampakirit
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    This is a good piece of information, to the novice at least. I wonder if the inventor is willing to share the generic of his invention so that it can be challenged by experts. One occurence of a sort of "miracle" does not necessarily mean that his was an exceptional discovery. i still maintain my reservation unless such a piece of information is submitted to a college of experts who can scientifically examine his findings. Why? Because, in paragrahp 5 of the article there was a claim that the stool is ODORLESS which goes against the forces of nature. When food is taken in by the body it goes a series of physical and chemical changes (Kreb Cycle) inside the lumen where millions of organism, and enzymes helps in assimilation and digestion of nutrients for utilization by the body. In this process, no (nano) tehnology can alter the natural functions of microbes and enzymes inside the stomach, small intestine and large intestines and in so doing a stool with characteristic odor will always comeout. The characterisitc odor of stool can be affected by various factors like the type of food, (meat, veg, rice, fish, milk, osyter,fruits, etc.)temperature (inside and outside) , health of the patient/animals, fluid intake etc. In addition, organic fermentation will always produce, METHANE GAS, AMMONIA AND C02.

  16. Thanks jacketcrown thanked for this post
  17. #16
    Senior Member Rolei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NZ/Negros
    Posts
    1,455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    enzymes are helpful for the absorption of feed/food nutrients for any animal including human; however diffrent animals has different acid level and different digestive system.

    i dont think any feed additive will inhance or influence immunity of our animals as immunity can only be derive from environment, genes or vaccines.

  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by ubb6793
    If this is true then this is a breakthrough in raising animals. I definitely would want to try this method. I wonder if there is a similar product for humans.

    try viagra...

  19. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Kampakirit

    >I wonder if the inventor is willing to share the generic of his invention so that it
    >can be challenged by experts. One occurence of a sort of "miracle" does not
    >necessarily mean that his was an exceptional discovery.
    Please try it if you are so interested in though I do not believe that his invention
    is new discovery.
    If you are not nothing new happen in your days,

    > In addition, organic fermentation will always produce, METHANE GAS, AMMONIA
    > AND C02.
    Resolution of organism results a rot or a fermentation.
    Rot and fermentation mean same in scientific field but quite different in human life.

  20. #19
    safiro
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    I would like to comment on the claim that the stool is "ODORLESS", In my opinion all stools including human **** has odor,why? because of the presence of the particular amino acid "trytophan" this amino acid is responsible for the odor.In connection with the Atovi, i guess that particular amino acid is being neutralized in the process, since the trytophan is naturally occuring or the body produces it.I am not sure of other function this trytophan gives,what i know it is associated with the odor as byproduct of this amino acid.

  21. #20
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    try viagra...
    Hahaha..I would if you'll give me one of the stewardess of Airforce 1.

  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto/bacolod
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Is this Atovi, an enzyme feed additive with probiotic cultures? If it is, they can improve digestability and the probiotics can improve immunity by increasing their IG or immunoglobulins.

    Most big livestock farms are now using some enzyme feed additives to improve digestability and feed conversion rate. Some of these enzyme will act to block or neutralize anti nutritive properties in feeds like phytic acid and some will help in the break down and absorption of dietary proteins like proteinase in plant cellulose, and many more. Monogastric or single chambered stomach animals like poultry and swines including humans have a very inefficient digestion and can not efficiently digest their foods unless they are cooked. They don't have enough digestive enzymes to get these job done, and adding these enzymes in their feeds will help in their digestion and feed conversion. Little feeds, high conversion rate = big profit on their investments.

    Chicken dungs (ipot) are not fully digested and is still a high source of nutrients and can be added to cattle feeds and is more nutritious compared to common grass. Because they are polygastric that have several chambered stomachs with high digestive enzymes, they have a very efficient digestability and can extract and absorve proteins even from plant cellulose that is impossible on monogastric animals.

    We also tried using enzyme feed additive three yrs ago with very good result in size, health, feed conversion efficiency and overall health. The only difficult thing is the unsteady supply of our source, so we just stopped using it. I still remember there were two brands, Digestaten and another brand that I can not recall anymore.

    Good digestion and healthy microflora will also lessen the smell of their waste.

  23. #22
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by alex-g
    Is this Atovi, an enzyme feed additive with probiotic cultures? If it is, they can improve digestability and the probiotics can improve immunity by increasing their IG or immunoglobulins.

    Most big livestock farms are now using some enzyme feed additives to improve digestability and feed conversion rate. Some of these enzyme will act to block or neutralize anti nutritive properties in feeds like phytic acid and some will help in the break down and absorption of dietary proteins like proteinase in plant cellulose, and many more. Monogastric or single chambered stomach animals like poultry and swines including humans have a very inefficient digestion and can not efficiently digest their foods unless they are cooked. They don't have enough digestive enzymes to get these job done, and adding these enzymes in their feeds will help in their digestion and feed conversion. Little feeds, high conversion rate = big profit on their investments.

    Chicken dungs (ipot) are not fully digested and is still a high source of nutrients and can be added to cattle feeds and is more nutritious compared to common grass. Because they are polygastric that have several chambered stomachs with high digestive enzymes, they have a very efficient digestability and can extract and absorve proteins even from plant cellulose that is impossible on monogastric animals.

    We also tried using enzyme feed additive three yrs ago with very good result in size, health, feed conversion efficiency and overall health. The only difficult thing is the unsteady supply of our source, so we just stopped using it. I still remember there were two brands, Digestaten and another brand that I can not recall anymore.

    Good digestion and healthy microflora will also lessen the smell of their waste.
    Very good explanation. I'm no animal health expert but I agree that this is a good possibility (see my post# 5 above).

  24. #23
    anacletz08
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    this is a very helpful information. it'll sure work if you're gonna apply that method on fighting cocks.

  25. #24
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    See his website below for additional info.

    www.atovianimalg2.com

  26. #25
    Senior Member Engkanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Balete Tree
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by ubb6793
    See his website below for additional info.

    www.atovianimalg2.com
    Thanks for sharing his website.

  27. #26
    aryam98
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by rolliMac
    I think this claim is too good to be true, in fact in my humble opinion it's pure bull crap. I would like to give her a visit and tell it straight to her face that she's full of it. Pigs are pigs and they do what pigs like to do and that's crapped foul excrements all over the place.
    i have been a long time user of this product for my pigs and chickens since 2000. yes, what were claimed in the article are true. in my experience the manure is not EXACTLY ODORLESS. the smell is like composted manure but there is no foul & odious smell. this is because there are no UNDIGESTED feeds(PROTEIN) in the manure which is the food of pathogens or bacteria. when bacteria eat the undigested proteins heat, methane and other gases are emitted which is charaterized by the FOUL SMELL. through atovi the digestive system of the pig/chicken functioned properly and efficiently. all the nutrients in the feeds, i.e. proteins, carbs, vtamins, minerals and medications, were FULLY DIGESTED & ABSORBED by the body.

    another benefit i got is the remarkable improvement in the immune system of the animals. i only give medications to specific pigs/chickens actually infected. those not infected are not given medications. last summer when a host of infectious diseases like hog cholera, PPRS & swine flu hit central luzon my livestock were not affected though some of my neighbors did and suffered. i did not give them medication but followed the advise of Engr. Walter - to only increase the dosage over the period of the epidemic.

    tho i only raise broilers as sideline (200 - 300 at a time) for the past 3 years i never gave them vaccines (other than that given by the hatchery) and medications. so far my flocks were never hit by any avian diseases or affected by illnessess that come and go with the changing weather conditions.

    the product is not hao-shiao. it seems incredible at first glance but it is for real.

    just try it!

    happy new year!

  28. #27
    atovianimalg2
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Hi,

    Iam Aldrich Alvarez son of Engr. Alvarez the inventor of Atovi. First of all thank you to those who became interested in our product. I like to clear that our product is not using micro organisms, our mode of action is to go to the cells of the animal and target the mitochondria (power house of the cell and also converts proteins into electrical charges) then charge it so that the ATP pump of the cell will function so that the kreb cycle will be more efficient. As the cell charges like a battery it goes strong and multiply well, cells get weaker if short circuited like a battery and those heavy metals in our environment and feeds are the culprit why they became weak and degenerate. Our product charges the cell so that they will became efficient so they multiply fast, as a result the animals immune system goes up together with the anti bodies so thats the reason why they are less prone to diseases. As they became efficient our inputs like feeds, medicines etc are utilized well so thats the reason why those proteins are utilized so the smell of the dungs was minimized and those proteins were converted into muscles. Will they get fat?, no! thats the reason why we have feeds formulations for a certain animal try to feed you fighting cocks with feeds for broilers for sure they will gain weight but feed them feeds for fighting cocks which is designed for muscle build up for sure they will have leaner muscles. How was nanotechnology used in Atovi? Nanotechnology is making things small a good example is our cell phones from big models to smaller models thay are product of nanotech, Atovi is composed of vitamins and minerals which we alter with nanotech for us to have the micropotentials which we need to go to the mitochondria. Challenges? yes we are open for that Cheers!

  29. #28
    atovianimalg2
    Guest

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by rolliMac
    I think this claim is too good to be true, in fact in my humble opinion it's pure bull crap. I would like to give her a visit and tell it straight to her face that she's full of it. Pigs are pigs and they do what pigs like to do and that's crapped foul excrements all over the place. To tell people that nano technology has something to do with it is silly and preposterous. Genetic engineering perhaps I'll give it a thought, they been doing this years ago on plants, animals and even on some human being and they had a good success rate.

    Yes our offiec is open for you.

  30. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by atovianimalg2
    Hi,

    Iam Aldrich Alvarez son of Engr. Alvarez the inventor of Atovi. First of all thank you to those who became interested in our product. I like to clear that our product is not using micro organisms, our mode of action is to go to the cells of the animal and target the mitochondria (power house of the cell and also converts proteins into electrical charges) then charge it so that the ATP pump of the cell will function so that the kreb cycle will be more efficient. As the cell charges like a battery it goes strong and multiply well, cells get weaker if short circuited like a battery and those heavy metals in our environment and feeds are the culprit why they became weak and degenerate. Our product charges the cell so that they will became efficient so they multiply fast, as a result the animals immune system goes up together with the anti bodies so thats the reason why they are less prone to diseases. As they became efficient our inputs like feeds, medicines etc are utilized well so thats the reason why those proteins are utilized so the smell of the dungs was minimized and those proteins were converted into muscles. Will they get fat?, no! thats the reason why we have feeds formulations for a certain animal try to feed you fighting cocks with feeds for broilers for sure they will gain weight but feed them feeds for fighting cocks which is designed for muscle build up for sure they will have leaner muscles. How was nanotechnology used in Atovi? Nanotechnology is making things small a good example is our cell phones from big models to smaller models thay are product of nanotech, Atovi is composed of vitamins and minerals which we alter with nanotech for us to have the micropotentials which we need to go to the mitochondria. Challenges? yes we are open for that Cheers!
    Do you have branch in Li pa City....Where can I buy....

  31. #30
    Senior Member ubb6793's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

    Quote Originally Posted by atovianimalg2
    Hi,

    Iam Aldrich Alvarez son of Engr. Alvarez the inventor of Atovi. First of all thank you to those who became interested in our product.
    Welcome to the site sir Aldrich. I just acquired 1 kg of Atovi to be tested for day old to 3 months old chicks in our farm in Davao Oriental. I'll tell you the results of the testing.

Similar Threads

  1. ATOVI
    By NOEL(ali) in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: January 10th, 2014, 02:40 PM
  2. ATOVI VS. POWER PAK
    By jlbs72 in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 25th, 2011, 03:12 PM
  3. immune sa isang lugar
    By joel mat in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM
  4. Are these gamefowls immune to tetanoe?
    By mansmith in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 26th, 2007, 03:38 AM
  5. anong enhancer for day fight
    By richard_mm in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 18th, 2006, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •