Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

Quote Originally Posted by atovianimalg2
    Hi,

Iam Aldrich Alvarez son of Engr. Alvarez the inventor of Atovi. First of all thank you to those who became interested in our product. I like to clear that our product is not using micro organisms, our mode of action is to go to the cells of the animal and target the mitochondria (power house of the cell and also converts proteins into electrical charges) then charge it so that the ATP pump of the cell will function so that the kreb cycle will be more efficient. As the cell charges like a battery it goes strong and multiply well, cells get weaker if short circuited like a battery and those heavy metals in our environment and feeds are the culprit why they became weak and degenerate. Our product charges the cell so that they will became efficient so they multiply fast, as a result the animals immune system goes up together with the anti bodies so thats the reason why they are less prone to diseases. As they became efficient our inputs like feeds, medicines etc are utilized well so thats the reason why those proteins are utilized so the smell of the dungs was minimized and those proteins were converted into muscles. Will they get fat?, no! thats the reason why we have feeds formulations for a certain animal try to feed you fighting cocks with feeds for broilers for sure they will gain weight but feed them feeds for fighting cocks which is designed for muscle build up for sure they will have leaner muscles.
    Now this really gets more exciting.

Sir Aldrich, are you planning to market this product abroad? Have you tried shipping Atovi here in the U.S.? I understand the US govt. is very strict when it comes to "new innovations" related to food and health.

I really want to acquire and try this product.

Thanks,
    Edwin
    Last edited by Engkanto; January 3rd, 2008 at 12:21 AM.

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by SITIO 55
    Do you have branch in Li pa City....Where can I buy....
    Hi,

We have a reseller there please contact Mayervet Distribution (Mr. Eric Nario) at 09175041607. (043)-981-0504.

thank you.

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by ubb6793
    Welcome to the site sir Aldrich. I just acquired 1 kg of Atovi to be tested for day old to 3 months old chicks in our farm in Davao Oriental. I'll tell you the results of the testing.
    Hi Mr. G thank you for buying our product. I suggest you make it 1 1/2 teaspoon atovi / 5 liters of water for the first 2 weeks so that we can detox the body of your chicks and make their bodies efficient after 2 weeks make it 1 teaspoon atovi / 5 liters of water for maintenance. Yes please update me so that we acn help each other out for better results.

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by Engkanto
    Now this really gets more exciting.

Sir Aldrich, are you planning to market this product abroad? Have you tried shipping Atovi here in the U.S.? I understand the US govt. is very strict when it comes to "new innovations" related to food and health.

I really want to acquire and try this product.

Thanks,
    Edwin

Hi Mr. Edwin,

Our companys advocacy is to help the Filipino first before other races. We can ship to you atovi just email me at atovianimalg2@yahoo.com so we can arrange things. But there is an American guy in Pensylvania who is now testing the product in hogs because he wants to eliminate the foul smell and solve the diseases of the animals in his friends farm. He was able to bring it there by hand carry way back from here. Our product is powder in form.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi atovianimalg2

It would be so nice to know an effectiveness of your product.
    My I ask you that there are no bacteria in Atovi ?
    I will buy it in Cebu at coming visit.

masao

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Aldrich,

Do you have a reseller in Cebu? If there is, please tell us the name & address of the store and if possible name and contact no. of the owner. Thnx.

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by masao
    Hi atovianimalg2

masao
    Hi Mr. Masao,

Thank you for your interest in trying our product. We have no reseller in Cebu right now but we can transact bank to bank so we can ship it to you. Try our product im sure you will see a good result. thank you

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by noliven
    Hi Aldrich,

Do you have a reseller in Cebu? If there is, please tell us the name & address of the store and if possible name and contact no. of the owner. Thnx.
    Hi Mr Noliven,

We have no reseller in Cebu for now but we can transact bank to bank for us to ship Atovi to you. You may reach me at 09178116529 so we can help each other out. thank you

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by masao
    Hi atovianimalg2

masao
    We are not probiotic and we never used such micro organisms. Atovi is composed of vitamins and minerals that we altered the molecular and atomic structure for us to go to the animal cells. The function of vitamins and minerals are negligible already since we altered it we are now micropotentials energy medium that charges the cells mitochondria.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some pics of Atovi 1 kg pack. It is essentially vitamins and minerals.

atovianimalg2

Here are some pics of Atovi 1 kg pack. It is essentially vitamins and minerals.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...Atovifront.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Atoviback.jpg
    thank you for posting the pic of our product. Yes thats our packaging by 1 kilo. Hope our product can help you in your fightingcock endeavours. As stated before yes its composed of vitamins and minerals which we altered to go to the animal cells.
    Last edited by atovianimalg2; January 4th, 2008 at 07:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I also bought 1kg yesterday at Tomas Morato in Quezon City......and will be tested to my stags...

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for posting the pic of our product. Yes thats our packaging by 1 kilo. Hope our product can help you in your fightingcock endeavours. As stated before yes its composed of vitamins and minerals which we altered to go to the animal cells.
    just have some questions,can this be used for fishpen in an open lake,if can how? and how many should you use per hectares? is it ok for bangus

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

Atovianimalg2,
    I send you an email...

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

that will be a great help for us

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Atovi - Performance and Immune System Enhancer Feed Mix

If this is true then this is a breakthrough in raising animals. I definitely would want to try this method. I wonder if there is a similar product for humans.
    There is Nano that you can buy for Human consumption... Have you heard of "Mangosteen"? It does pretty much the same....

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by raybong
    I also bought 1kg yesterday at Tomas Morato in Quezon City......and will be tested to my stags...
    Thank you for trying our product just follow our inclusion rate for chickens together with your programs with good feed formulation I am sure it will give you good results.

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by kgteng
    just have some questions,can this be used for fishpen in an open lake,if can how? and how many should you use per hectares? is it ok for bangus
    Hi,

We developed a organic aqua feeds that restores the natural marine ecosystem in the water. You can go to our website www.atovianimalg2.com and go to the aqua feeds link there. You may contact Engr Bong who is handling our organic aqua feeds 09162347305

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by redowl115
    Atovianimalg2,
    I send you an email...
    Email replied thank you

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by Budoy2
    There is Nano that you can buy for Human consumption... Have you heard of "Mangosteen"? It does pretty much the same....
    We have a product for humans which has the same technology but undergone different process like for human we do it in a pharmaceutical quality. If it works to animals then it will work on humans since we are the highest form of animal. try to go to our website www.atovianimalg2.com and go to the testimonials of mr. Gokioco and Pineda. Cheers!

Kampakirit

Masao, I dont get your 25th Dec. post. What we were discussing however was about the changes of organic matter such as food inside the body of a living animal or birds and not an in-vetro fermentation. Hope you understand by now.

I was really asking for the generics and thanks to atovianimalg2 for his revelation on the composition of his father's invention. If the inventors claim is true then well and good. What concerns me though is HOW nano tech can 'teach" the CELLS to behave in a manner that the cells will interfer in the immune system? The CELLs and the Immune System are 2 different things. What the good son of the inventor was talking about was the 'increased lifespan of the RBC thru the RE-UTILIATION of the ATP. For your information, ATP is USED FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE "RBC" MEMBRANE PUMPS- to preserve its (RBC) shape and flexibility, otherwise it will be removed from the circulation by the fixed phagocytes/machrophages.

Immune system is another issue distinct and different from the CLAIMS mentioned by the good son of the Inventor.

My humble opinion.
    Last edited by Kampakirit; January 6th, 2008 at 04:49 AM.

atovianimalg2

Hi,

I like your questions. Let me just defined the word immune system from two websites :

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immune_systemImmune system

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An immune system is a collection of mechanisms within an organism that protects against disease by identifying and killing pathogens and tumor cells. It detects a wide variety of agents, from viruses to parasitic worms, and needs to distinguish them from the organism's own healthy cells and tissues in order to function properly. Detection is complicated as pathogens adapt and evolve new ways to successfully infect the host organism.

= As stated it is a collection of mechanisms within a organism (isn't these organisms composed of cells too?). It is also stated that it kills pathogens, to prove this to those who bought atovi and followed our inclusion rate try giving the chicken dung upon animals excretion to the plant as fertilizer which suppose to make the plant dead because of pathogens. I assure you that the plant will not die because there are no more pathogens present because the pathogens were already eliminated by the animals immune system.

atovianimalg2

2) from http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/gen...cs/immune.html

The immune system, which is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues, and organs, defends people against germs and microorganisms every day. In most cases, the immune system does a great job of keeping people healthy and preventing infections. But sometimes problems with the immune system can lead to illness and infection.
    What the Immune System Does

The immune system is the body's defense against infectious organisms and other invaders. Through a series of steps called the immune response, the immune system attacks organisms and substances that invade our systems and cause disease. The immune system is made up of a network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body.
    The cells that are part of this defense system are white blood cells, or leukocytes. They come in two basic types (more on these below), which combine to seek out and destroy the organisms or substances that cause disease.

= The immune system is composed of cells which we always target the more they are charged the more they are efficient.

Im here to clear things and help people especially my fellow country men. To those who are curious just try our product for you to say if its good or not for you. I still believe that the end result is still the bottomline. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

How much does a kilo of this cost and where can I get them?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Aldrich,
    I'm interested to know more about your products for human and it's dosage. Your website only contains complete description of Atovi for animal/poultry and testimonials for the people who have used the human grade. Please PM me including price list.

Thanks,

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing
    How much does a kilo of this cost and where can I get them?

Thanks
    Our office pick up price is 450 per kilo. We have resellers that have a price a little higher. Where are you located so I can direct you to them? thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Our office pick up price is 450 per kilo. We have resellers that have a price a little higher. Where are you located so I can direct you to them? thank you
    sir, is your feeds for commercial fish 450/kilo also?

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by desert slasher
    Sir Aldrich,
    I'm interested to know more about your products for human and it's dosage. Your website only contains complete description of Atovi for animal/poultry and testimonials for the people who have used the human grade. Please PM me including price list.

Thanks,
    Hi,

email sent

atovianimalg2

Quote Originally Posted by kgteng
    sir, is your feeds for commercial fish 450/kilo also?
    no we sell our organic aqua feeds for 320/25 kilos for growers and finishers and 380/25 kilos for fries and fingerlings. t

Post Thanks / Like

We would be needing them in Pangasinan. Do you have a store in Pangasinan that sell s them? I'll direct the boys to get it there.