Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oaage farms james campbell

Post Thanks / Like

oaage farms james campbell

I got my brood pullets from james yesterday. Well all I can say is that thier some of the best looking kelso's pullets i have gotten from a breeder.all pullets are marked the same and thier like a pea in pod. very good station very good pulmage small head they can drink from a coke bottle.I will breed this pullets to a sweater producing roosters if i would've gone to his form i couldn't pick out better pullets then what he sent me i wanna thank James for the nice pullets he sent me i wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again joe

Post Thanks / Like

Re: oaage farms james campbell

how much did it cost sir if i may ask?

Post Thanks / Like

can u post their pics?

Post Thanks / Like

they were $200 a pullet but like i said i have order brood fowl from top breeders they are all uniform like pea in a pod just happy with what he send me

Post Thanks / Like

man i which i new how to post pictures take my word thier great looking pullets

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pepe rocha
    they were $200 a pullet but like i said i have order brood fowl from top breeders they are all uniform like pea in a pod just happy with what he send me
    does that include shipping? a friend of mine got a sweater trio from osage farm a year ago and i know what your saying about their appearance. they also fight awesome as how they look.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no association with james this my frist time getting brood fowl this man i order brood fowl from other breeder and send nothig but junk.I am just giving credit were credit is deserve

Post Thanks / Like

if you got time can you post a picture please.

Post Thanks / Like

pepe rocha,

james has a very good selection of doc robinson hatch right now. i think that is the best cross you can do with his wl kelsos. as what ive told you in the other thread, you can have a good night sleep when you deal with james; either if you are a new customer or a previous one.

troy

Post Thanks / Like

Of course Pepe, you can't go wrong with buddy James.

Post Thanks / Like

not at all.............ty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by butc12
    not at all.............ty
    James campbell is nice, honest person and his dad.We purchased a trio plus one pullet last
    year.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont want to say but i bought 4 trios at the same time in 2006.you can talkked to james what he sent to me.my name is fernando.from PI...thank you my friend...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much Pepe rocha for the kind words. i am so happy you like them. they are out of my best producing YL kelso cock. Fernando, send me an email and I will send you some pics of the hatch stags you can choose. Thanks again and good luck to everyone..

Osage Game Farm,
    James Campbell

erwinrabon

James my boys are very happy and satisfied with those crosses that i got from you.... Thanks and hope to get more... Good Luck Bro...

Erwin...

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

sir james...here are the offspring of my osage possom dec. born...i was just wondering one of the pullet turn to be very mean i could set her together with my other pullets she would kill them

Post Thanks / Like

Raymond, first off yours and bills stag came right out of a trio I got from Dink. I had green legged pullets come out of that mating. I have had green legged sweater pullets before. So yes you can ask many people about getting green legged sweaters and kelsos. If you o not believe me call Dink fair yourself and ask him if he has ever got geen legged kelso or sweater pulltes....

Osage Game Farm,
    James Campbell

Post Thanks / Like

Also Raymond since you think you know everything about my fowl. Did you know that you can breed sweaters and get st. combs. Did you know they come dark red like an albany. That is the old stuart YL hatch blood in them. Did you know you can breed pure white legged kelso to pure white legged kelso and get yellow legged offspring. You may also get blue legged pullets. I have been to Dinks many years in a row now and I have seen all of this. So please enlighten us more about my fowl.Or tell us how many derbies have you ever entered and how long have you been cocking? I will bet it is no where near as many as me.....That is all I have to say about this take care..

Osage Game Farm,
    James Campbell

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: oaage farms james campbell

I think we need to clear this mess up

Post Thanks / Like

Raymond, now see you went personal. I thanked your family for the hospitality. You know this. Like I said the pure YL kelsos throw green legged, the pure WL kelso will throw some YL and also blue legged pullets and the sweaters will throw green legged pullets. It doesnt mean they are not pure. Even Dink has them come this way. If you do not believe me then just call him and ask him yourself,. Dont worry about my fowl they will proivr theirselves in Lk just as they have in SK and Gaff. Take care and I hope you understand whta I am trying to say. Take care and good luck.....

Osage Game Farm,
    james Campbell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROD610
    I think we need to clear this mess up
    oh, boy, oh, boy! on your way up, never forget the people you meet, because you just might end up meeting the very same poeple on your way down. LOL!
    Last edited by arm; January 28th, 2008 at 01:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Arm, you are right. Exactly right.....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: oaage farms james campbell

Quote Originally Posted by 16Valley
    James campbell is nice, honest person and his dad.We purchased a trio plus one pullet last
    year.
    yes u bought trio last year from james campbell did u start breeding here in canada????where is your fowls right now????more power to your breeding 16 valley...i hope your breeding materials are .. from chris nesmith...16 valley....
    Last edited by raul_1; January 28th, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

junebug32

Hey James Campbell you don't have to give explanations here to anyone of how you breed your fowl.Many breeders who sell Kelsos sometimes throw green legs and on and off a blue leg.We all know there is no pure blood in any family of fowl.Yes you can get a straight comb sweater here and there.I know Dinks sweaters do that.It is all on the blood line that was infused into them to make them the way the breeder wanted them to be.
    Last edited by junebug32; January 28th, 2008 at 03:53 AM.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

opssss this is embarassing to pinoy hospitality.....

Post Thanks / Like

to all those who bought regardless of the leg color or type of comb on the offspring that came from osage farm brood materials have yo fought them?you see as what he says they throw green and blue color legs because it is in their genotype,you can get fowls that breed true but are they any good in the pit?i have read some post a while back that a certain gentlemen won a derby in philippines using materials he got from osage farm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Osage Game Farm
    Also Raymond since you think you know everything about my fowl. Did you know that you can breed sweaters and get st. combs. Did you know they come dark red like an albany. That is the old stuart YL hatch blood in them. Did you know you can breed pure white legged kelso to pure white legged kelso and get yellow legged offspring. You may also get blue legged pullets. I have been to Dinks many years in a row now and I have seen all of this. So please enlighten us more about my fowl.Or tell us how many derbies have you ever entered and how long have you been cocking? I will bet it is no where near as many as me.....That is all I have to say about this take care..

Osage Game Farm,
    James Campbell

I agree with this statement by James 100%. I've seen a YL straight comb stag in my shippers place from Blackwater Farms. I called Chris NeSmith and he said it was a Stuart/stewart YL Hatch. We all know that Dink and Carol NeSmith were associates before. So I guess the sweater throwing straight comb is just one of those throwbacks.

Randy Jumper also sells blue legged kelso pullets that according to him were throwbacks from prior generations. I asked Randy from what family of Jumper fowls that blue legged came out, he said from the White Legged side.
    Last edited by Starrer; January 28th, 2008 at 05:25 AM.

S*R*G

If you dont mind us knowing pls share what you know that we dont know.. just curious!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mauricra
    Maybe I know something that you don't know... Good luck bro!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mauricra]I did you a favor... you are hundreds of dollar richer but you have not done **** for me... When we took you to PI do you remember pulling money from your own pocketssss... you spent zero dollar...zero pesos... free plane tickets, free food, free pullets, free drinks, free maids, free drivers, free cars, and on top of that you would not stay on your hotel but YOU RATHER stay with us in Bulacan because you are staying in a "10 STAR HOTEL". So don't put fire on these my friend.. don't stick that winning crap on me.. you might have some good gaff crosses roosters but you still have to prove your birds in KNIFE fighting. So far I have not heard your birds winning in long knife... all I hear is you came out close once or twice.[/QUOTE

I know this has nothing to do with my birds or farm. But what you just did is uncalled for. How are you going to invite someone to your house and them call them out on it. You made sound like he ows you something. I know James and im sure he was very thankfull for your hospitality. You might have alot of money but what your are missing is CLASS...
    You could have avoided all this embarrasment by just calling Dink or Jumper themself.

Post Thanks / Like

Raymond, this is my last post on this subject. I wish you all the best in your breeding. Take care and may god bless you and your family..Good luck...

Osage Game Farm,
    James Campbell