Thread: Sulatada sa Banat News

Neo

Sulatada sa Banat News

Hi, to evry member of sabong its my first time to log on here... hope you can share with me the goal of sabong , im a columnist of banat news specifically in sabong but i name it sultada, i go were derdy held here in cebu...thnx hope to here some one intrested to share ther idia about sabong...

balunan

Re: Sulatada sa Banat News

banatan mo muna **** sa column mo
    tiyak madami mag share sa iyo ng mga ideas
    parang tabloid yang diaryo na yan diba?
    madami piktyur ng burlesk

Post Thanks / Like

sabong is the sport of million topics. the most important thing is that you have the passion for it so you will know what you are writing about. you really have to do a lot of research and immerse yourself in the sport.

chynna

Quote Originally Posted by ncyabut
    sabong is the sport of million topics. the most important thing is that you have the passion for it so you will know what you are writing about. you really have to do a lot of research and immerse yourself in the sport.
    you said it right. there's just too many things about sabong that any ordinary person will have a hard time understanding. one really has to love the sport and everything that goes with it except cheating of course to fully understand what sabong is all about. i grew up surrounded by sabungeros and eventually became one, i believe i still have a lot to learn. everyday is a learning process, may it be on the breeding side, feeding, conditioning etc. there's just too many things to learn. and i enjoy it for it has become a therapy and a the same time a business.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Hi, to evry member of sabong its my first time to log on here... hope you can share with me the goal of sabong , im a columnist of banat news specifically in sabong but i name it sultada, i go were derdy held here in cebu...thnx hope to here some one intrested to share ther idia about sabong...
    Good for you sir, but I think for you to be very effective you have to be a "sabungero by heart"... Then and there you will know what you need to write or tackle in your column... I believe all "maginoong sabungero's" only have one goal in mind no matter what their "standing" in life is... If you are a sabungero by heart you know what this is, you can start from there... just my humble opinion sir, so good luck with your column...

Chris
    Aseel d Past, Present & Future - M.Romulo

Post Thanks / Like

status symbol ang pagka sabongero bai...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo

Sabong is a sport! It is a competition for people with INTEGRITY and COMMITMENT. The Goal is to promote these values and make it a way of life. The Cockpit is the only place on earth where you see people making bets with mere handsigns and every after a decided fight people pays up... "no show money"! Honesty and respect is at its highest level and people who breaks this sacred rule gets a rude awakening.

Real Sabungeros feel that their roosters are the extension of themselves. Their "Karangalan" is very important they will move heaven and earth to ensure its always intact. That is why the Commitment to become the BEST fires their heart and will do everything to have excellent roosters to ensure they live up to such expectations.