Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

  
  1. #1
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    are They Ylp And Comes Dark Red In Color??i Saw His Kelso From My Friend And He Said Its Hatch Village Kelso.dark Red Ylp..then Right There I Just Dont Belive It.becaused It Looks Like The George Foster Kelso That My Cousin Have..

    are His Kelso From Gf???can You Share Me Some Of Your Information About Where He Got His Kelso ??


    tfis.....shelton


  2. #2
    Member ranrey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    This is a Rat Graves kelso.

  3. #3
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ranrey1
    RANREY, THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR RAT GRAVES KELSO..SIR THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BIRD..WOW..MY FRIEND RG KELSO IS A LITTLE BIT DARKER AND WITHOUT WHITE STREAMER ON THE TAIL...YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL LOOKS LIKE A KILLER BIRD...GOOD LUCK


    YFIS.....SHELTONRH

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    846
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=DSC00015.jpg


    This rat kelso sent by Starrer, tnx for letting me breed him for offseason.....will be returned shortly

  5. #5
    erwinrabon
    Guest

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Rat Graves Kelso....


  6. #6
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by partner888
    http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...t=DSC00015.jpg


    This rat kelso sent by Starrer, tnx for letting me breed him for offseason.....will be returned shortly

    Nice rat grave kelso sir,parts 888..he is look like my friends rg kelso.beautiful..

    ...................sir erwin you have also a beautiful rg kelso..
    both beutiful...
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ....CAN YOU LEAN IT TO ME AND ILL RETURN TO STARRER SHORTLY AFTER THE SEASON.....

  7. #7
    Cyberfriends BIG F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Quezon City/Dumalag Capiz
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    nice looking birds... any body have experienced about the white legged cardinal club kelso of ray westall of di nero farm, thanks in advanced..

  8. #8
    Senior Member ANGKIBIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FB/Raul Molina
    Posts
    2,070
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ranrey1
    Nice looking cock mate..

  9. #9
    CyberFriends Kevin Oliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonRH
    are They Ylp And Comes Dark Red In Color??i Saw His Kelso From My Friend And He Said Its Hatch Village Kelso.dark Red Ylp..then Right There I Just Dont Belive It.becaused It Looks Like The George Foster Kelso That My Cousin Have..

    are His Kelso From Gf???can You Share Me Some Of Your Information About Where He Got His Kelso ??


    tfis.....shelton

    G.Foster and Rat are childhood friends and it was George who influence him in fighting in those bigtime derbies.So his kelsos must be related to big G..hope it helps

  10. #10
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    TO ALL THE PERSONS ABOVE THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONDS AND SHARING SOME OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL RG KELSO PICTURE...THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL.
    GOOD LUCK!!!ALL.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oliver
    G.Foster and Rat are childhood friends and it was George who influence him in fighting in those bigtime derbies.So his kelsos must be related to big G..hope it helps
    KEVIN,SIR NICE INFORMATION YOUR SHARING WITH US.I LEARN A LOT OF THIS .EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST A SHORT MESSAGE ITS ALREADY BIG FOR ME.
    GOTTA YEAH!!

    ....SHELTONRH

  11. #11
    Member jaro J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oliver
    G.Foster and Rat are childhood friends and it was George who influence him in fighting in those bigtime derbies.So his kelsos must be related to big G..hope it helps
    Thanks for sharing this information. Very few would have thought they were this close.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Rat Graves I believe is pretty much known for his HATCHES! Ididnt know he also has some KELSO'S. Does he have any other breeds that he use aside from his Kelso's and Hatches??

  13. #13
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    sir, Tweety...
    rg Has A Good Kelso,sweater,bf,and Of Course His Living The Penny And Leiper..as My Friend Told Me Thatthis Are Mostly Quality Chicken... This Info.from My Best Friend.

    AND HIS UNFAMOUS BREED SWEATER...CUSTOMER REQUEST MAYBE!!!
    hehehe!!



    fis...sheltonrh

    good Luck Everyone...

  14. #14
    Cyberfriends BIG F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Quezon City/Dumalag Capiz
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    thanks for the information that you gave pre kevin...

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    rat graves breeds the leipers, blueface, pennys and kelsos while george foster breeds the kelsos and gilmores. i don't think they have the same kelso. jmho.....

  16. #16
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    does rat graves have the showtime kelso?

  17. #17
    Member delano77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    California/Mexacali
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Just recently in a city in Mexico, I observed a feed store owner who had just obtained 100 cocks. A well known Mexican cocker and journal writer was the actual buyer. They were said to be direct from Rat Graves. It was said they paid 200.00 US for each bird and after going through them they would sell any birds they didn't want for 400.00 US.

  18. #18
    Member SheltonRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    BURNELL BROODPEN 1890'S
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    up...for Our Friends Here Maybe Somebody Can Share Your More Opinion..for Our Brother Carl94..

    thanks All!!






  19. #19
    becoolman
    Guest

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    I spoke to rat graves last week and he told me he have 2 family of kelso...the cardinal club kelso and ibelle kelso. The ibelle kelso is little bit higher break than cardinal club kelso...and he have this kelso for 20 yrs. Is there any one who have experience the different fighting style between the two family? Thank you and appreciated.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    how much are rat grave's fowls?

  21. #21
    Senior Member romy 3388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    I Like Them Darn Kelso

  22. #22
    Senior Member romy 3388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    How About KeLso From The Old Timer Johnny Jumper..

  23. #23
    Member coker1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North carolina
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    What's the characteristics of rats Cardinal club kelso's?

    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Ok this is from my years of experience with Rat. I DONT believe he has Blueface. Had them once upon a time. But no longer has them. At least to my understanding. Yellow leg cardinal club Kelso are dark red. May or may not have streamers. Medium to medium high station. Very athletic. Abir kelsos come both lemon and dark. White streamers and no white streamers. Smart athletic birds. He also has clemmons greys. Power good cutting lots of bottom. He has Penny's with again similar to greys traits. Come dark, lemon, and some spangles. He has mcleins high station very lemon beautiful athletic hatches. And leipers. To me they are as complete as you would want them. Medium high to high station. Powerful, fast break well. Maybe could need more smart depending what you like.

  25. Likes FILAMEX liked this post
  26. #25
    Senior Member aguazarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    México
    Posts
    1,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by smoky51 View Post
    Ok this is from my years of experience with Rat. I DONT believe he has Blueface. Had them once upon a time. But no longer has them. At least to my understanding. Yellow leg cardinal club Kelso are dark red. May or may not have streamers. Medium to medium high station. Very athletic. Abir kelsos come both lemon and dark. White streamers and no white streamers. Smart athletic birds. He also has clemmons greys. Power good cutting lots of bottom. He has Penny's with again similar to greys traits. Come dark, lemon, and some spangles. He has mcleins high station very lemon beautiful athletic hatches. And leipers. To me they are as complete as you would want them. Medium high to high station. Powerful, fast break well. Maybe could need more smart depending what you like.
    What's his best SK cross? Leiper/Kelso? Clemmons/Kelso?

  27. #26
    Member coker1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North carolina
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Do you think his chickens are as good as they were back years ago?

    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

  28. #27
    Senior Member don128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coker1988 View Post
    Do you think his chickens are as good as they were back years ago?

    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    I think so, but alot of really great lines have disappeared thru the years when laws changed, and less attention given to many still around.

  29. Likes hoghunterdave, E.Mullen liked this post
  30. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    Well yes I believe his bloodlines are still very good. For sk that's a hard one. Both Kelso leiper are good and greys to Kelso are good. This yr I'm breeding alot of grey kelsos. And next yr I will breed alot of leiper kelsos. I've showed the leiper Kelso and I really really liked them.

  31. #29
    Member coker1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    North carolina
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    I was just asking because I have been looking at his Cardinal club kelso's. They look really good just wondering what I could expect them to add to my birds when crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky51 View Post
    Well yes I believe his bloodlines are still very good. For sk that's a hard one. Both Kelso leiper are good and greys to Kelso are good. This yr I'm breeding alot of grey kelsos. And next yr I will breed alot of leiper kelsos. I've showed the leiper Kelso and I really really liked them.
    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

  32. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rat Graves Kelso!!!

    I know you guys are talking about his Kelsos blood but I've been seriously contemplating on getting his McLean blood. I primarily show in the SK, does anyone have experience with his McLeans

Similar Threads

  1. where did RAT GRAVES?
    By pennyhatch3303 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 4th, 2014, 09:57 AM
  2. Rat Graves
    By adam25 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: August 15th, 2009, 12:52 PM
  3. rat graves
    By jupong in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2008, 05:19 AM
  4. mr. rat graves
    By jupong in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 21st, 2008, 05:45 AM
  5. Rat Graves?
    By Tweety-Doo in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 29th, 2006, 12:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •