Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Budoy 2 and Bully 12,

I was finally able to learn how to attach the system. I reverted back to excel and posted it. the Supermax Pointing System is posted at Post # 296 above. Please read explanations and other technologies on my blogsites.

Meanwhile, please view my fights at SuperMaxVideos at You Tube. My roosters are virtual rejects of friends, fed with Hog Starter Pellets during the maintenance and Hog Prestarter Pellets during conditioning. I am not joking! Also, I do not have the money to buy the expensive conditioning feeds. After all, I bet 2.2k per fight and I have to make the most margin in case.

But look at the system closely and you will find some merits especially on the supplements and the timing. I have personally used it in more than 100 fights since 2005 although most of these are brushfights and 3 cock derbies since I do not have the money for entry fees and large bets.

Last edited by SuperMax; June 3rd, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

snipeng200

sir can you give me din po? snipeng2002@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Somebody PMd why I emphasize amino acids in my keep while it is just a building block of proteins. When I was developing a feed program for a company, their nutritionist pointed out that specific amino acids play unique roles in growth and development and a sweeping analysis of just Crude Protein will not satisfy the nutritional requirements.

She pointed out why stags and cocks on cord have brittle feathers that get easily broken. I said that most of us simply give pigeon pellets plus mixed grains. She dared me to give full pellet diet with a higher than usual methionine, tryptophan and lysine. I did it for 3 months and the results were spectacular. Later, I also used a mix of amino acids in conditioning and the power and wind of my roosters became even more intense. Mind you, I am using rejects given by friends for my experiments and they were whipping A1 roosters of big time cockers in ulutans and small time derbies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snipeng200
    sir can you give me din po? snipeng2002@yahoo.com
    Good pm,

nandyan na sa Post #296. I download lang and it will open by MSExcel. You may also read more on my blogsites and see my Supermax fights using rejects of friends but with Supermax at the You Tube

snipeng200

Those who want a copy of the Supermax Pointing System pls give me your email ad where I can attach the files. You may also visit my blogsite at: http://supermaxpointingsystem.wordpress.com
    sir newbies po... puro talo ako sir... can i have your method as my reference,.. snipeng2002@yahoo.com

Lino Antonio

sir, baka pede nman nyo ako m bigyan ng tips sa conditioning at pointing para magamit ko. marami na ako ngawa kaya lang pabago bago ang manok. tnx

Post Thanks / Like

LINO AT SNIPENG:

Nandyan na sa Post No. 296 page 10 nitong thread. I download lang t naka excel na yan pwede pang i improve ninyo. As rgards other aspects, kindly give me details as to what you want to know para naman ma focus natin.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga Pare, ito na lang ulit. I click nyo lang at mag download na yan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,available ba sa mercury yung testosteron enanthate?,,thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magsaubay08
    sir supermax,available ba sa mercury yung testosteron enanthate?,,thanks
    No, pero sa Pacifica i am sure meron. Pinakamura yan pero it suits my purpose. Kung sa Iloilo ka sa PG meron.Hindi ako familiar sa ibang lugar

Post Thanks / Like

ok thank you sir...by the way sir,what herbs can eliminate or flush testoeterone enanthate from the body?

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Endorone brand made by Breco a testosterone enanthate? or other brand name or this testosterone enanthate is the brand name itself...thanks you sir

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Endorone brand made by Breco a testosterone enanthate? or other brand name or this testosterone enanthate is the brand name itself...thanks you sir
    Endorone is methyl testos, i think. I forgot. It's longer acting. I also use it if it's free/given by friends. but for me to invest in it, sorry, no dice. Testos Enanthate is a synthetic testos and is short acting. I use it because it is cheap and has the same effect as the more expensive ones. if you know how to use it.

All these aids are really nothing if you don't know how to use them at the proper dose and timing. when you get to perfect them, you wil find that they have made super cocks out of your 3rd rate roosters! I have proved that for the last 4 years.

Just ask Leo's Den and Saygatel their Supermax experience !
    Last edited by SuperMax; June 3rd, 2008 at 03:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

ok thank you sir...by the way sir,what herbs can eliminate or flush testoeterone enanthate from the body?
    If you want it expensive, Liveraide. he he. That's from the milk thistle plant. If you want it cheap, saluyot, malunggay and kamote tops. If you know Orthosiphon or cat's whiskers, that's the best. Local name is balbas pusa.

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax,

Please send me your conditioning method. Here is my email add: gerard_pena23@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Gerard

Post Thanks / Like

thanks a lot sir..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GERARD PENA
    Supermax,

Please send me your conditioning method. Here is my email add: gerard_pena23@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Gerard
    Just click the .xls file on Posts Nos. 296 or 307 above or on the other page of this thread!

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,you mentioned that testos be injected 2 nights before fight day and 3-4 hrs before the actual fight,but i read in the other thread,it is posted there that testos be given in 6 weeks because it has a accumulative effect...how do you asses this sir? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,you mentioned that testos be injected 2 nights before fight day and 3-4 hrs before the actual fight,but i read in the other thread,it is posted there that testos be given in 6 weeks because it has a accumulative effect...how do you asses this sir? thanks
    It depends on what system you will adopt. Most of these people who recommend do not really engage in actual research where they subject medicines to various applications and trials. I recommended that based on my actual fights. I would even inject Endorone 2 days before the fight but it would be a secret where I would inject it. he he

Post Thanks / Like

It depends on what system you will adopt. Most of these people who recommend do not really engage in actual research where they subject medicines to various applications and trials. I recommended that based on my actual fights. I would even inject Endorone 2 days before the fight but it would be a secret where I would inject it. he he

pre,

baka maubos ang secret mo pre, tirhan mo ako kahit konti lang...........

bulong molang ako na bahala magtago.....hehehehehee

wow!........it seems this thread will last a long long time a.........alot to read and copy.

good morning guys..........kape,kape,kape

Post Thanks / Like

thank you sir...would it be in the skin shot...hehehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebs espinosa
    pre,

baka maubos ang secret mo pre, tirhan mo ako kahit konti lang...........

bulong molang ako na bahala magtago.....hehehehehee

wow!........it seems this thread will last a long long time a.........alot to read and copy.

good morning guys..........kape,kape,kape
    Ha ha ha. Nali sila matak an pamangkot! May Folgers pa ko di dala primo ko. Ano abi pre kon sukton ta sila kada pamangkot nila, ikaw lang sukot da sa US of A? May naggamit na da sa mainland galing indi nya gusto mabal-an. he he. tunto gid!

Post Thanks / Like

thank you sir...would it be in the skin shot...hehehehe
    Subcu yes, but where? ha ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested about the conditioning method both 14 and 21 days respectively.. please include my email address Copycat090269@yahoo.com...thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,pakibulong mo na lang...thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copycat090269@y
    I'm interested about the conditioning method both 14 and 21 days respectively.. please include my email address Copycat090269@yahoo.com...thanks...
    Just click the atttachment:

Alamid

Smile Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.
    Sir,
    Paki email din po ako regarding conditioning.. alamidfowl@yahoo.com

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alamid
    Sir,
    Paki email din po ako regarding conditioning.. alamidfowl@yahoo.com

Regards,
    Pls click the .xls attachment on the post above

bora englishdom

sir .. pki email nman po ng ng conditioning method nyo.. nokbora@hotmail.com maraming salamat po!

Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.
    pre sama mo rin ako sa conditioning method mo my email add: copycat090269@yahoo.com. Salamat!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mga Pare:

Just to clear up things. This is not a conditioning system. It's more of a pointing system because I know that all of you and the drug companies have concentrated on conditioning. I concentrated on pointing in this last 4 years because from what I have observed in all cockfights, performance of shows are often erratic. Some cocks do not even move at all at the time of teasing or "heating up" as some call it.

My system starts on the last 2 days or 2 days before the fight where I have developed a mix of suplements that will make your cocks more active, fast and strong at the moment of pitting. Just watch the videos of second and even third rate cocks pointed on Supermax and you will see how relentless they are.

Please remember that I feed them with the cheapest rations available like hog prestarter which is only half the cost of conditioning pellets. The system also prescribes the least cost and the least dose! Just click the attachment to download the pointing system: