Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monique07
    Hi again! found the excel file. Thanks alot! its very informative and interesting. However, I noticed that in your conditioning method, the last few days of the fight, you dont put your cocks in "keeping", (hiding them where they wont see anything and just rest). Am I correct? Could you please explain? thank you again.
    I do not believe in total rest. Yes, you get them into "keep" or rest area but drop them regularly to empty. There is also a need to gradually dry up and dropping them is the best way.

With Supermax, you produce, translocate to the cells and store energy more eficiently that why moving them periodically from cage to limber for a few minutes will not affect their rest. In fact it will avoid getting your roosters stale.

Just watch my fights. I am using rejects of friends and feeding them with Hog Pre-starter pellets, the cheapest in the market for the same amount of nutrients. I also use the cheapest brands of supplements and vitamins. he he. Believe me, I am not joking!
    Last edited by SuperMax; June 7th, 2008 at 01:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

manoy Smax, guapo baraw mo sa avatar ah damo pa na sa imo?

magnus77

Post Thanks / Like

how did you feed the hog pellets was it mixed with grains or by itself?

Post Thanks / Like

Sirs wapak64,magnus77 and greenleggedgrey,

For your convenience please find hereunder what can be found in Posts nos. 296, 307 and 330:

(Just click and follow instructions to download)

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SuperMax; June 7th, 2008 at 10:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcavan
    how did you feed the hog pellets was it mixed with grains or by itself?
    In my maintenance program, I feed only HSP at 25 to 35 grams per feeding. The feed is already balanced and the result is a lean and power-packed stag or rooster that can be easily conditioned. I had been doing that for the last 10 years.

For my breeder feeding, i use it alone at 40-45 grams per feeding with free choice of shell grits and daily vitamin intake thru the water.

It is a misconception to add grains. Compounded rations are already balanced and to add whatever more dilutes the potency of the vitamins and other nutrients especially amino acids.

Try it in say, 20 stags and you will find that I am right. Try it also on a pen of 1 broodcock and 3 to 4 hens to find the difference. YOU WILL BE SAVING ABOUT 30% from your feed bills for the same result!

You may also add probiotics daily and see if the result is as good if not better than your present system.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nikita
    manoy Smax, guapo baraw mo sa avatar ah damo pa na sa imo?
    Ha ha ha! Mga 20 lang kag maniwang pa tanan kay wala maayong feeding. Pero gadaog man a.

Na build up na na sila sa Hulsey mga 7/8, he he

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply! Sorry for my ignorance, I really dont know most of the terminoligies as I am very new to this sport. May I ask, what do you mean by droppings? what about Rotation?

Post Thanks / Like

how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep and also how do you apply the amino fuel you mentioned earlier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monique07
    Thanks for the reply! Sorry for my ignorance, I really dont know most of the terminoligies as I am very new to this sport. May I ask, what do you mean by droppings? what about Rotation?
    If you mean the act of dropping - it's putting them in the limber but the otehr technical meaning of droppings is the waste or dumi ng manok.

Rotation means the cycle of rotatting them from the fly pen to the limber to cord, to scratch box and table work if you are still doing that. Try to buy a good conditioning handbook. There's plenty at the national bookstore.

Post Thanks / Like

how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep and also how do you apply the amino fuel you mentioned earlier.

KIndly explain your question about "how about conditioning, is it safe for the keep". What do you mean by this?

Amino Fuel is just like any amino acid combination but it's for body building so you may need to divide it into 6-8 parts so that your cocks will not get overdosed. I give it daily for the last 14 days. If I do hard table work I use it for 21 days

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,, i want to ask if u have list of alternative names and brand of amino acid aside from amino fuel which we can buy here in the P.I

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slackerz
    sir supermax,, i want to ask if u have list of alternative names and brand of amino acid aside from amino fuel which we can buy here in the P.I

thanks
    Hahaha! The vet companies will be happy I am endorsing their products. Please ask them for endorsement fees! Anayway,

For livestock: Laktamino, Activo and Protolyte,
    Specific for gamefowls: Aminoplex (Pacifica and other big stores)

For people: Moriamin Liquid/capsules and Aminovita (Mercury and big drugstores)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Somebody PMd why I emphasize amino acids in my keep while it is just a building block of proteins. When I was developing a feed program for a company, their nutritionist pointed out that specific amino acids play unique roles in growth and development and a sweeping analysis of just Crude Protein will not satisfy the nutritional requirements.

She pointed out why stags and cocks on cord have brittle feathers that get easily broken. I said that most of us simply give pigeon pellets plus mixed grains. She dared me to give full pellet diet with a higher than usual methionine, tryptophan and lysine. I did it for 3 months and the results were spectacular. Later, I also used a mix of amino acids in conditioning and the power and wind of my roosters became even more intense. Mind you, I am using rejects given by friends for my experiments and they were whipping A1 roosters of big time cockers in ulutans and small time derbies.

gud pm sir!

sir i'm interested in your conditioning and pointing method and i'll appreciate it very much
    sir if you can send it also to me. my email add is rcfunelas@yahoo.com.

tnx a lot sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcfunelas
    gud pm sir!

sir i'm interested in your conditioning and pointing method and i'll appreciate it very much
    sir if you can send it also to me. my email add is rcfunelas@yahoo.com.

tnx a lot sir.
    Try to go up and find Post No. 365 and click the attachment (in excel) then follow instructions to download.

Good luck!
    Last edited by SuperMax; June 8th, 2008 at 03:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cockmates:

I was able to reduce the size of my 3rd fight in the UGBAP Innaugural derby last February 13, 2008. My rooster had crooked toes on both feet and was a bit slow in moving about during the training. but what can I do? All members were required to join or face forfeiture of their membership. I was matched against a bigtime cocker using a 4x winner that had only scratches or none at all in its previous fight! Odds of 10-6 were heard all over Jaro Colisseum!

Note that my cock just flew and flew tirelessly in order to hit its opponent or get out of the way so that it won't be wounded. All it had were cut wing feathers after the fight!

Please find the Fight Nos. 6 and 7 at my You Tube site hereunder. Happy viewing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hscs1...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHiKzG4D6U
    Last edited by SuperMax; June 8th, 2008 at 03:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

supermax are the hog pellets okay to use for conditioning feed or solely maintenance?also how do their bodies feel after continuous use?

Post Thanks / Like

supermax are the hog pellets okay to use for conditioning feed or solely maintenance?also how do their bodies feel after continuous use?
    For maintenance, i feed fully Hog Starter Pellets while for my conditioning, I feed Hog Pre-starter Pellets which is high in protein and has a better amino acid mix.

My experience for the last 15 years is that our roosters fed with HSP can fight against the big ones feeding the most expensive feeds. The bodies of my stags and cocks are well-muscled and lean with very little fat deposition. They have also power punches which suprprise our sparring partners.

Xano824

Sir do you mean pure hog pre-starter pellets are being used for conditioning without grains?

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax thanks for this info about the feeds. is there anymore details using this hsp along with supplements from maintenance, pre conditioning, the 21 days keep and the last 3 days before the fight.. hehe!!! a complete question!!! actually, i already ask my handler to look for hsp and the price.. everyone wants to save, so am i.. thanks sir, i've already learned a lot from you. godbless

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xano824
    Sir do you mean pure hog pre-starter pellets are being used for conditioning without grains?
    My basic formula is 15 grams Hog Prestarter (BMeg Premium, about P27.00/kg) 10 grams soaked cracked corn, 5 grams cooked rice and 5 grams quaker oats or soaked groats (grain oats). Top it off with 3-4 drops of liquid amino acid like Protolyte or laktamino.

Try it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danbrilll
    sir supermax thanks for this info about the feeds. is there anymore details using this hsp along with supplements from maintenance, pre conditioning, the 21 days keep and the last 3 days before the fight.. hehe!!! a complete question!!! actually, i already ask my handler to look for hsp and the price.. everyone wants to save, so am i.. thanks sir, i've already learned a lot from you. godbless
    For maintenance I use Hog Starter Pellets but for pre-conditioning and conditioing, I use Hog Prestarter. see above post. It's much cheaper and I can bet as low as 2.2 k in Tupadas and make a small margin in cxase of a win. So far I think i am doing well. Just see my fights at You Tube

adongbelalai

Dear sir,
    I'm from Borneo, and i really interested in hearing ur ways of conditioning. Here's my email add brownred_harris@yahoo.com . Pls reply to me soon. TQ
    Last edited by adongbelalai; June 10th, 2008 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks sir supermax. i'll keep on listening in this thread and some of your posts.. godless

joriz

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    My basic formula is 15 grams Hog Prestarter (BMeg Premium, about P27.00/kg) 10 grams soaked cracked corn, 5 grams cooked rice and 5 grams quaker oats or soaked groats (grain oats). Top it off with 3-4 drops of liquid amino acid like Protolyte or laktamino.

Try it!

sir supermax, tanong lang po, sa iyong pointing system inirecomend mo ang high protein pellets na supremo power uptimizer...bakit ang ginamit mo ay hog pre-starter pellets hindi ang supremo?

Post Thanks / Like

prof.,

pa attendance pls.!!! ............ just dropping by, its been 4straight days of work.........kakauwi lang!.....cant miss this great fight though its pass 1:30 am already, bawi nalang sa susunod pag day-off.......

very impressive wins, the blows are deliberate and full of power like music to my ears.........parang recorded ang tunog same to all of the fowls that are fought, very alert and calm it shows that they are pointed very well.

i'm very impress you bring the best of each rooster............more wins!...

best rgds to everyone.............
    Last edited by bebs espinosa; June 10th, 2008 at 01:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax,

Paki email din sa akin ung method nyo although I have my own I would like to try your
    method and matbe try to merge it with my system. asher_dobb@yahoo.com is my email
    address

thanks

Allon

Sir SuperMax baka pwede paki email sa akin din at allonpolle@yahoo.com kung paana ang correct conditioning and using your supermax as you stated in your testimony and others detail like correct feeding like you have mention that you are suing hog starter, and hog pre starter) thanks a lots sir and more power to yuo!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

rapier1228, kulipatong, leorb, adongbelalai, allon:

Please find the system in posts nos. 296, 307 and 330 of this thread. Just backtrack a little!

It is in Excel (.xls) file, just click it to download

Post Thanks / Like

prof.,

pa attendance pls.!!! ............ just dropping by, its been 4straight days of work.........kakauwi lang!.....cant miss this great fight though its pass 1:30 am already, bawi nalang sa susunod pag day-off.......

very impressive wins, the blows are deliberate and full of power like music to my ears.........parang recorded ang tunog same to all of the fowls that are fought, very alert and calm it shows that they are pointed very well.

Hi Bebs,

He he, I am not joking when I say I use Hog Prestarter instead of the usual expensive conditioning pellets. We condition using the system exactly as I send to readers, and I use the Supermax Capsules exactly like the ones I sell or supply to friends. I guess the technology has been perfected.

i'm very impress you bring the best of each rooster............more wins!...

best rgds to everyone.............

Thank you for taking time out to transfer the videos from YouTube!

Madamo gid nga salamat! Just tell me when you will fight again and if you need me by your father's side to help point, just PM me.

Last edited by SuperMax; June 10th, 2008 at 08:31 PM.