Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Hi Bebs,

Guarana will come in conflict with creatine. Try to read up on creatine again and you will see that caffeine will get cratine off synch. It will wreak havoc on the cock's system. This is not so felt in humans but with cocks which has a metabolism rate of almost twice of that of humans, the effect is devastating. Believe me, I have tested it in more than 10 cocks in actual knife fights!

Somebody will use Supermax on June 21 (Chito's Bday). Will just tip you off who he is by PM. Will try to video his fights so I can upload to Youtube after.

Thanks for the advice pre..............i'll look on to that.

the equivalent of each ingredients are in total amount of what is inside the bottle which is 5.6oz. and im only using 1-2 drops of eyemo, more or less .5ml which is a very small amount........i find this product more effective specially at times when they are required to chase a hen............hehehehehehhee, they run none stop..........

the hen are place in between the fly-pen where (he) cock or stag have his chance to smell a young sexy hen.............heheheheheh , that keeps my young hen avoid getting molested and trumatized.......................hehehehehehhee
    Last edited by bebs espinosa; June 29th, 2008 at 06:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,are you familiar w/ L-carnitine? is it good to use also to our cocks? or is it similar to the amino acids that you are using? please give me some advise sir, thanks a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.[1] In living cells, it is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (or fats) for the generation of metabolic energy. It is often sold as a nutritional supplement. Carnitine was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms and labeled vitamin Bt. Carnitine exists in two stereoisomers: its biologically active form is L-carnitine, while its enantiomer, D-carnitine, is biologically inactive.

The carnitines exert a substantial antioxidant action, thereby providing a protective effect against lipoperoxidation of phospholipid membranes and against oxidative stress induced at the myocardial and endothelial cell leve

The highest concentrations of carnitine are found in red meat and dairy products. Other natural sources of carnitine include nuts and seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), legumes or pulses (beans, peas, lentils, peanuts), vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, parsley), fruits (apricots, bananas), cereals (buckwheat, corn, millet, oatmeal, rice bran, rye, whole wheat, wheat bran, wheat germ) and other 'health' foods (bee pollen, brewer's yeast, carob, and kale).[citation needed]

In the course of human aging, carnitine concentration in cells diminishes affecting fatty acid metabolism in various tissues. Particularly adversely affected are bones which require continuous reconstructive and metabolic functions of osteoblasts for maintenance of bone mass.

There is a close correlation between changes in plasma levels of osteocalcin and osteoblast activity and a reduction in osteocalcin plasma levels is an indicator of reduced osteoblast activity,[5] which appears to underlie osteoporosis in elderly subjects and in postmenopausal women. Administration of a carnitine mixture or propionyl-L-carnitine is capable of increasing serum osteocalcin concentrations of animals thus treated, whereas serum osteocalcin levels tend to decrease with age in control animals.[6]

Carnitine transports long-chain acyl groups from fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, so that they can be broken down through β-oxidation to acetate to obtain usable energy via the citric acid cycle. In some organisms such as fungi, the acetate is used in the glyoxylate cycle for gluconeogenesis and formation of carbohydrates. Fatty acids must be activated before binding to the carnitine molecule to form acyl-carnitine. The free fatty acid in the cytosol is attached with a thioester bond to coenzyme A (CoA). This reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme fatty acyl-CoA synthetase and driven to completion by inorganic pyrophosphatase.

The acyl group on CoA can now be transferred to carnitine and the resulting acyl-carnitine transported into the mitochondrial matrix. This occurs via a series of similar steps:

Acyl-CoA is conjugated to carnitine by carnitine acyltransferase I (palmitoyltransferase) located on the outer mitochondrial membrane
    Acyl-carnitine is shuttled inside by a carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase
    Acyl-carnitine is converted to acyl-CoA by carnitine acyltransferase II (palmitoyltransferase) located on the inner mitochondrial membrane. The liberated carnitine returns to the cytosol.
    Human genetic disorders such as primary carnitine deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase I deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase II deficiency and carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase deficiency affect different steps of this process.[4]

Carnitine acyltransferase I undergoes allosteric inhibition as a result of malonyl-CoA, an intermediate in fatty acid biosynthesis, in order to prevent futile cycling between β-oxidation and fatty acid synthesis.
    Last edited by bebs espinosa; June 29th, 2008 at 06:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebs espinosa
    Carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound biosynthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.[1] In living cells, it is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (or fats) for the generation of metabolic energy. It is often sold as a nutritional supplement. Carnitine was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms and labeled vitamin Bt. Carnitine exists in two stereoisomers: its biologically active form is L-carnitine, while its enantiomer, D-carnitine, is biologically inactive.

The carnitines exert a substantial antioxidant action, thereby providing a protective effect against lipoperoxidation of phospholipid membranes and against oxidative stress induced at the myocardial and endothelial cell leve

The highest concentrations of carnitine are found in red meat and dairy products. Other natural sources of carnitine include nuts and seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), legumes or pulses (beans, peas, lentils, peanuts), vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, beet greens, broccoli, brussels sprouts, collard greens, garlic, mustard greens, okra, parsley), fruits (apricots, bananas), cereals (buckwheat, corn, millet, oatmeal, rice bran, rye, whole wheat, wheat bran, wheat germ) and other 'health' foods (bee pollen, brewer's yeast, carob, and kale).[citation needed]

In the course of human aging, carnitine concentration in cells diminishes affecting fatty acid metabolism in various tissues. Particularly adversely affected are bones which require continuous reconstructive and metabolic functions of osteoblasts for maintenance of bone mass.

There is a close correlation between changes in plasma levels of osteocalcin and osteoblast activity and a reduction in osteocalcin plasma levels is an indicator of reduced osteoblast activity,[5] which appears to underlie osteoporosis in elderly subjects and in postmenopausal women. Administration of a carnitine mixture or propionyl-L-carnitine is capable of increasing serum osteocalcin concentrations of animals thus treated, whereas serum osteocalcin levels tend to decrease with age in control animals.[6]

Carnitine transports long-chain acyl groups from fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, so that they can be broken down through β-oxidation to acetate to obtain usable energy via the citric acid cycle. In some organisms such as fungi, the acetate is used in the glyoxylate cycle for gluconeogenesis and formation of carbohydrates. Fatty acids must be activated before binding to the carnitine molecule to form acyl-carnitine. The free fatty acid in the cytosol is attached with a thioester bond to coenzyme A (CoA). This reaction is catalyzed by the enzyme fatty acyl-CoA synthetase and driven to completion by inorganic pyrophosphatase.

The acyl group on CoA can now be transferred to carnitine and the resulting acyl-carnitine transported into the mitochondrial matrix. This occurs via a series of similar steps:

Acyl-CoA is conjugated to carnitine by carnitine acyltransferase I (palmitoyltransferase) located on the outer mitochondrial membrane
    Acyl-carnitine is shuttled inside by a carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase
    Acyl-carnitine is converted to acyl-CoA by carnitine acyltransferase II (palmitoyltransferase) located on the inner mitochondrial membrane. The liberated carnitine returns to the cytosol.
    Human genetic disorders such as primary carnitine deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase I deficiency, carnitine palmitoyltransferase II deficiency and carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase deficiency affect different steps of this process.[4]

Carnitine acyltransferase I undergoes allosteric inhibition as a result of malonyl-CoA, an intermediate in fatty acid biosynthesis, in order to prevent futile cycling between β-oxidation and fatty acid synthesis.
    ,,,,thank you sir for your response. what i want to know if this L-carnitine is benifitial to our beloved warriors? if so what is the best dosage? again,thank you very much sir.

lionheart

good evening,

this is a late post as promised to supermax, our cock won in a hack fight last june 1 at arcontica coliseum. my brother fought our young fowl (10-1/2 months old) with just a week of conditioning, its the cock 2nd fight, the first fight he lost a finger against a much older cock. This time our cock was pitted against an older, bigger and taller cock. pikun kasi kapatid ko at madali ma bwisit pag inulutan, the odd went lo-tres. it was my brother's first time handling our warrior in the pit (we already fought 14 cocks w/ 3 losses, this cock is so mild mannered-- takot kasi sa tari) the crowd start laughing because he releases the cock like pitting a pitbull and everybody can saw he is very nervous of the blade. Our cock make the first buckle but missed, 2nd buckle they met in the air and people began shouting and expecting our cock got hit(because of their size difference), but he didn't even buckle or went out balanced when they both landed. 3rd and 4th buckle our cock intercepted it's opponent with strapping hits, dehadistas are now shouting for our cock as our cock finishes it's opponent.

When we check our rooster, it got wounds (again) in his right toes and a deep wound in the chest. You can't really tell it got hit because it's been moving faster and faster as fight progress and it never show any sign of weakness. this rooster was conditioned only with hyper B-12, boiled egg & meat (meat/beef), good feed and the Supermax supplements. and it did showed all the sign of a pointed cock, the head knocking/shaking and all, and it doesn't need too much heating.

I really have to thanks Supermax for our cocks condition that day, we pitted two cock that day the other rooster was from a friend and yes we he did gave him the Supermax supplement and won not impressively, but won. but i'll post it another time.

salamat sir Supermax!!!
    Last edited by lionheart; June 30th, 2008 at 02:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart
    good evening,

this is a late post as promised to supermax, our cock won in a hack fight last june 1 at arcontica coliseum. my brother fought our young fowl (10-1/2 months old) with just a week of conditioning, its the cock 2nd fight, the first fight he lost a finger against a much older cock. This time our cock was pitted against an older, bigger and taller cock. pikun kasi kapatid ko at madali ma bwisit pag inulutan, the odd went lo-tres. it was my brother's first time handling our warrior in the pit (we already fought 14 cocks w/ 3 losses, this cock is so mild mannered-- takot kasi sa tari) the crowd start laughing because he releases the cock like pitting a pitbull and everybody can saw he is very nervous of the blade. Our cock make the first buckle but missed, 2nd buckle they met in the air and people began shouting and expecting our cock got hit(because of their size difference), but he didn't even buckle or went out balanced when they both landed. 3rd and 4th buckle our cock intercepted it's opponent with strapping hits, dehadistas are now shouting for our cock as our cock finishes it's opponent.

When we check our rooster, it got wounds (again) in his right toes and a deep wound in the chest. You can't really tell it got hit because it's been moving faster and faster as fight progress and it never show any sign of weakness. this rooster was conditioned only with hyper B-12, boiled egg & meat (meat/beef), good feed and the Supermax supplements. and it did showed all the sign of a pointed cock, the head knocking/shaking and all, and it doesn't need too much heating.

I really have to thanks Supermax for our cocks condition that day, we pitted two cock that day the other rooster was from a friend and yes we he did gave him the Supermax supplement and won not impressively, but won. but i'll post it another time.

salamat sir Supermax!!!

Congrats.....

What an inspiring words, I hope we can duplicate your succes using supermax, We will also figth our stags maybe end of July using supermax. Wish us luck

Post Thanks / Like

Cockmates:

Thanks for giving space to your experience using Supermax. When I developed the system, I really designed it for the small cocker and the neophytes who have a hard time going against the experts. It's more of an equalizer. Now like Saygatel, Leo's Den, Rrolino and others who have tried and are impressed with Supermax, I need not say more. Let the product speak for itself. I guess my satisfaction comes from those who like me, experienced the thrill of winning against the seasoned handlers and feeders!

SuperMax

PS. I can't post as much as before since I am in the process of repairing my damaged house, lab and chicken pens. mas matindi pa kay SuperMax ang Typhoon Frank!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rolando329
    ,,,,thank you sir for your response. what i want to know if this L-carnitine is benifitial to our beloved warriors? if so what is the best dosage? again,thank you very much sir.
    Sir:

Beb's explanation on L-Carnitine is comprehensive. It can be used in cocks. Excellence's Voltplex KQ has LCarnitine. If I were you, you should not use it as a single supplement but complementary to others. will explain later when I have time. Thanks Bebs for the explanation!

Supermax

Post Thanks / Like

Cockmates:

Thanks for giving space to your experience using Supermax. When I developed the system, I really designed it for the small cocker and the neophytes who have a hard time going against the experts. It's more of an equalizer. Now like Saygatel, Leo's Den, Rrolino and others who have tried and are impressed with Supermax, I need not say more. Let the product speak for itself. I guess my satisfaction comes from those who like me, experienced the thrill of winning against the seasoned handlers and feeders!

SuperMax

PS. I can't post as much as before since I am in the process of repairing my damaged house, lab and chicken pens. mas matindi pa kay SuperMax ang Typhoon Frank!
    supermax, Did Mayor Boboy T tried your conditioning method? I met you already when I brought David thurston & jim Young to Barotac Viejo. can you post some pictures in the gallery so I can see it.
    thanks & good luck. see you in january,2009

cabros

coolchico

Question Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelso56
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR WHERE I CAN FIND TIPS ON HOW TO CONDITION YOUR COCK IN A 3 Week PERIOD FOR EXAMPLE WHAT TO DO ?? WHAT TYPES OF VITAMINS AND HOW TO REST THEM ??A SAP
    Email me At benjila56@gmail.com or IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM
    contact doc teddy tanchanco 09165742427 / 09209506492

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SuperMax vs. Creatine

Cockmates: To prove my point that Creatine will give your cocks only about 30 seconds of energy burst, please watch this fight. In my UGBAP Fight No.3 (uploaded as Fight No.6 at Youtube), my opponent is open about his use of Creatine and has more wins than losses which he attributes to the superiority of this supplement. But see how my short-shanked rooster with crooked toes on both feet fought with better speed, power and stamina against his 4x winner. It was conditioned with Hog Prestarter, soaked cracked corn, cooked rice, groats and Supermax Capsules. This is explained in the SuperMax Pointing System:

SuperMax,, I liked your cock agility, very good conditioning program..... in those
    UGBAP 5-cocks DERBY, if I'm not wrong NESTOR BRAZAS entry was one of the champion ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kelso56
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR WHERE I CAN FIND TIPS ON HOW TO CONDITION YOUR COCK IN A 3 Week PERIOD FOR EXAMPLE WHAT TO DO ?? WHAT TYPES OF VITAMINS AND HOW TO REST THEM ??A SAP
    Email me At benjila56@gmail.com or IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM

Hope this will help, just a guide...
    http://www.gamerooster.com/spotlight/carb_keep.htm

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Those who want a copy of the Supermax Pointing System pls give me your email ad where I can attach the files. You may also visit my blogsite at: http://supermaxpointingsystem.wordpress.com
    sir interesado po ako sa supermax conditoning nyo pati na po yong mga dapat na ibigay na patuka pati sukat sir try ko po sa mga manok ko na ilalaban itong darating na stag derbies sn sir share mo rin sa akin ito pala email add ko pards_90@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tebs69
    SuperMax,, I liked your cock agility, very good conditioning program..... in those
    UGBAP 5-cocks DERBY, if I'm not wrong NESTOR BRAZAS entry was one of the champion ..
    Yes he was. I scored a decent 3 wins, 1 draw 1 loss. My loss was a pure hatch which was no match to a high flier white legged fowl. My draw was a 7 minute fight where I was wounded on the first buckle but my cock lasted for that span of time- thanks to Oxyvit!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he was. I scored a decent 3 wins, 1 draw 1 loss. My loss was a pure hatch which was no match to a high flier white legged fowl. My draw was a 7 minute fight where I was wounded on the first buckle but my cock lasted for that span of time- thanks to Oxyvit!

SuperMax

3w-1L-1D , good score and good feelings to fought in final.. at same time you proved how good your SUPERMAX PILLS and CONDITIONING PROGRAM ....

Nestor Brazas show in the finals, Madigin Claret x DF Possum ...

1min.shuffle

sir, i would like to get hold of your pointing system...please send me a copy by e-mail to jorgeborja_ph@yahoo.com

I am also a fancier, not much of a gambler, not much money on hand....but love the sport and the fowls so much. Hope you could help me get that advantage over the overhwhelming opponent which are very well funded. Give us mediocre cockers (as far as funding is concerned) some equal bearing against those heavy weights. It's about time that we shared the limelight in terms of raking in those wins and getting the share of recognition.

Many thanks in advance with the utmost sincerity!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1min.shuffle
    sir, i would like to get hold of your pointing system...please send me a copy by e-mail to jorgeborja_ph@yahoo.com

I am also a fancier, not much of a gambler, not much money on hand....but love the sport and the fowls so much. Hope you could help me get that advantage over the overhwhelming opponent which are very well funded. Give us mediocre cockers (as far as funding is concerned) some equal bearing against those heavy weights. It's about time that we shared the limelight in terms of raking in those wins and getting the share of recognition.

Many thanks in advance with the utmost sincerity!
    COCKMATES:

I AM BACK ON LINE! Globe finally reconnected me to the world! Please find the basic program below:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tebs69
    SuperMax

3w-1L-1D , good score and good feelings to fought in final.. at same time you proved how good your SUPERMAX PILLS and CONDITIONING PROGRAM ....

Nestor Brazas show in the finals, Madigin Claret x DF Possum ...
    Madigin Claret crossed to a DF Possum is a lethal combination. No wonder his fights were classy. Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back sir Larry, nice to hear from you again

Lemon_Baraw

Welcome back, Supermax!

Post Thanks / Like

up....... will try our luck this 20th using Supermax

CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.

I am interested too supermax: my e-mail add. romy@romy3388gamefarm.ph
    thanks a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Madigin Claret crossed to a DF Possum is a lethal combination. No wonder his fights were classy. Congratulations!
    SuperMax i'm interested too please send me your conditioning program..thanks: my email add edwin_mecha@yahoo.com

BUTAS_Team

Supermax ilonggo man ko ah.Pwede ko kapangayo sang formula mo?
    email add: spider01ph@yahoo.com

tani tagaan mo man ko.
    more power!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SuperMax]
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS

Yes I am, may I know who is this via PM? We still have atint of the lemon but I have something better now. The Tonoy Lemons have gone very low stationed and short shanked.

I do not use grains mixes anymore. that's passe'. I will PM to you a very revolutionary pellet mix and the pointing feed I use. I spend only about 40% of others' conditioning cost with the same effect. It's not the cost really, it's the quality of the feed and the nutrients you get, esp. the amino acids.

My system revolves around hi-qn amino acids and hi-q carbohydrates and less of the fiber. No fruits, etc. I can give you some big names using the pointing system and capsules right now. If you know Mr. Peny Moreno. he is impressed with the results on his roosters!
    SIR CAN U ALSO E-MAIL ME THIS FEEDING SYSTEM U HAVE TNX my e-mail add is supremo_2000@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=SUPREMO]

SIR CAN U ALSO E-MAIL ME THIS FEEDING SYSTEM U HAVE TNX my e-mail add is supremo_2000@hotmail.com
    send ko syo system. bukas ppadala ko n order mo. puede mo na pikup sa sat. eto pala # sa bahay 6614859 look for gloria nanay ko

Post Thanks / Like

Sir im interested too!!my email adds....tirolg@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Sir Supermax, I'm interested with your conditioning program. Could you provide me complete details - when I'm using the 14-day and 21-day scheme. My e-mail address is jrt_217@yahoo.com.

Regards and good day.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=phogak]
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREMO
    send ko syo system. bukas ppadala ko n order mo. puede mo na pikup sa sat. eto pala # sa bahay 6614859 look for gloria nanay ko

salamat sir phogak matest ko na ang supermax after a week more power to supermax

Post Thanks / Like

The system can be found as attachment in Posts nos. 296, 307, 330 and 365:
    kuya medyo malabo ang dating sa akin Email mo nalang kung puede sir ako ito si lito sa japan. marami pa tayong pag uu sapan, matta ne