Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajj820
    kuya medyo malabo ang dating sa akin Email mo nalang kung puede sir ako ito si lito sa japan. marami pa tayong pag uu sapan, matta ne
    Hi LIts,

I post ko ulit at marami pa rin ang nanghihingi:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 19th, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

supermax, what milligram is best suited when using testos 50, 100 or is 1000 too much? the kind i'm able to get i believe is 1000..any info on dosage?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcavan
    supermax, what milligram is best suited when using testos 50, 100 or is 1000 too much? the kind i'm able to get i believe is 1000..any info on dosage?
    Believe it or not, MEEB of Lakpue contains only 15mg per cc and you use only 1/4 cc!

I usually use about 10-25 mg per dose and I use it only 2 days before the fight. I found thatthe cocks get muscle bound with too much testosterone

Post Thanks / Like

taas po natin ito't nailaliman na ng husto....

CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.

supermax my e-mail add. www,romy @romy3388gamefarm.ph
    thank you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RCR75
    bro share with us also if somebody gives you thanks

I GUESS TIME TO UP DATE TO A MODERN WAYS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kelso56
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR WHERE I CAN FIND TIPS ON HOW TO CONDITION YOUR COCK IN A 3 Week PERIOD FOR EXAMPLE WHAT TO DO ?? WHAT TYPES OF VITAMINS AND HOW TO REST THEM ??A SAP
    Email me At benjila56@gmail.com or IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM

BRO, I RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY THE BOOK & VCD OF TJT ON GAMECOCK CONDITIONING...

CHEERS!

Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.
    AM GONNA TRY SUPERMAX TOO... CHEERS!

Post Thanks / Like

Sir, paki mail din sa akin ang supermax pointing method. Thanks po.

Edwin7765@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax im a beginner on this gentleman sport kindly send me also your conditioning and pointing method...its really a big help for me...heres my E..add..rp_chua@yahoo.com..thank you very much and more power to you...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by renechua
    sir supermax im a beginner on this gentleman sport kindly send me also your conditioning and pointing method...its really a big help for me...heres my E..add..rp_chua@yahoo.com..thank you very much and more power to you...
    Hi Rene,

We have just emailed you the files you might need to understand SuperMax. Meanwhle, please visit our blogsites for further info.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir!Pweding paki send sa akin ang Supermax Pointing System....Tnx n advance...

My e-mail add.. vio_dom@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

after 3 hours:

It's very easy to hold point with SuperMax. After 3 hours if you can't fight your rooster. just give 1 gram pellets, 1 gram soaked corn, 1 gram cooked rice and 1/4 XO coffee candy, then, 1/2 capsule SuperMax and 1/2 capsule Oxyvit. Your cock gets back to maximum point in 30 minutes for another 2-3 hours.

no fight during that day:

You can fight him the next day by giving him the same routine as in fight day- 1 group of capsules after morning feed and the final group 2 hours before the fight. No side effect.

If you fight him the next week, just follow the routine of the whole set

night derbies:

Kung hapon at gabi ang derbies. huwag kang magbigay ng dose sa morning of fight day. Ibigay mo ang pair of Supermax and Oxyvit mga alas 4 sa hapon kung 7pm ang start. Sabayan mo ng 5 grams ng soaked cracked corn + rice at 8 grains ng pellet. Bigyan mo rin ng 3 drops ng Laktamino at painumin ng 2 sips ng tubig with electrolytes. Kung hindi mo pa alam ang schedules huwag mong ibigay muna ang last dose. Pero pag ka bigay ng schedule nasa first 10 fights ka, bigay kaagad ng last dose at sabayan ng 1 sip ng tubig. Bantayan mo ang dumi para hindi ma dry up or masyadong basa. .

Kung 6 fights per hour, 11-12 fights before. For example, 14th fight ka, pag-akyat ng 2ng fight, ibigay mo kaagad. at bigyan ng 1 sip ng tubig..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phogak
    up up up up supermax

SUPERMAX NA SUPERMAX NA IS THE BEST METHOD SO FAR....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rdsuason
    sir ako rin rdsuason@yahoo.com
    AKO DIN PO lapinirp1122@yahoo.com.ph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by romy 3388
    SUPERMAX NA SUPERMAX NA IS THE BEST METHOD SO FAR....

MR SUPERMAX LARRY,
    THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH HO.

Post Thanks / Like

MR SUPERMAX LARRY,
    THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH HO.

I'LL CALL YOU OR, I'LL DROP BY YOUR OFFICE SOON
    THANKS...

Post Thanks / Like

I'LL CALL YOU OR, I'LL DROP BY YOUR OFFICE SOON
    THANKS...
    hi sir romy musta na?

Lemon_Baraw

Jdac Gamefarm Just Experienced A Supermax Win!

Jdac Gamefarm Just Experienced A Supermax Win!

Supermax & Phogak- Derrick just to inform you we've tested Supermax pointing capsule and pilay tari na ang manok namin and went to a drag fight and we still came up a winner, sabi ng handler ko pilay tari na eh palo parin ng palo ang manok namin at sigurado kung wala nuon siguradong talo.

Post Thanks / Like

after 3 hours:

It's very easy to hold point with SuperMax. After 3 hours if you can't fight your rooster. just give 1 gram pellets, 1 gram soaked corn, 1 gram cooked rice and 1/4 XO coffee candy, then, 1/2 capsule SuperMax and 1/2 capsule Oxyvit. Your cock gets back to maximum point in 30 minutes for another 2-3 hours.

no fight during that day:

You can fight him the next day by giving him the same routine as in fight day- 1 group of capsules after morning feed and the final group 2 hours before the fight. No side effect.

If you fight him the next week, just follow the routine of the whole set

night derbies:

Kung hapon at gabi ang derbies. huwag kang magbigay ng dose sa morning of fight day. Ibigay mo ang pair of Supermax and Oxyvit mga alas 4 sa hapon kung 7pm ang start. Sabayan mo ng 5 grams ng soaked cracked corn + rice at 8 grains ng pellet. Bigyan mo rin ng 3 drops ng Laktamino at painumin ng 2 sips ng tubig with electrolytes. Kung hindi mo pa alam ang schedules huwag mong ibigay muna ang last dose. Pero pag ka bigay ng schedule nasa first 10 fights ka, bigay kaagad ng last dose at sabayan ng 1 sip ng tubig. Bantayan mo ang dumi para hindi ma dry up or masyadong basa. .

Kung 6 fights per hour, 11-12 fights before. For example, 14th fight ka, pag-akyat ng 2ng fight, ibigay mo kaagad. at bigyan ng 1 sip ng tubig..
    can someone translate the "night derbies" paragraph?? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Me too kindly e-mail me at leusjr@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

can someone translate the "night derbies" paragraph?? thanks

night derbies:

For afternoon and night derbies, don't give the dose on the morning of fight day. If derbiy starts at 7 PM, give 5 grams soaked cracked corn + cooked rice and about 8 grains of pellets. Give 3 drops Laktamino (or 1/6 Amino Acid tablet) and the pair of Supermax and Oxyvit intended for the morning dose. Give 2 sips of water with electrolytes.

If you don't know the schedules, don't give the last trio of capsules. As soon as you know that you are scheduled in the first 10 fights, give the trio immediately and give just 1 sip of water. Watch for the droppings and make sure your bird doesn't dry up too much or become too wet.

If you compute that there are about 6 fights per hour, give the last trio of capsules 11-12 fights before. For example if your are scheduled on the 14th fight, give the last trio of capsules when the 2nd fight goes up to the pit. Give 1 sip of water to dissolve.

Post Thanks / Like

Manoy smax, gud am/pm can we use your stag(baraw) if u have in ICCC 3 stag derby, i really luv yur baraw even i see it in your avatar basi maka pago man ako. By the way do you know Mr. rex dureza his also working in capitol too and also a dingle-anon(mother) nephew of the Monteros his my uncle. rgds and happy cocking

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nikita
    Manoy smax, gud am/pm can we use your stag(baraw) if u have in ICCC 3 stag derby, i really luv yur baraw even i see it in your avatar basi maka pago man ako. By the way do you know Mr. rex dureza his also working in capitol too and also a dingle-anon(mother) nephew of the Monteros his my uncle. rgds and happy cocking
    Yes of course, good friend. we are relatives on the father side. His father came from Cabatuan. So did my tatay. The Monteros are close to us. Nong bogok is buddy ofmy uncle, Dr. Nany P.

I will tell Rex we are cyber buddies tomorrow.

tanskiee

supermax now available in:

tayabas, quezon
    lucena city, quezon
    metro manila
    silang cavite, every sunday only ph4 sabungan
    pangasinan area- contact saygatel 09194463951

soon to be distributed in bicol region

for inquiry and how to get copy of the system
    email:

derrick
    phogak01@yahoo.com
    contact 09228318682

Sir, paki update nman po ako kung available na sa Bicol Region ung Supermax po.. taga Naga City po ako.. tnx2 po... rv_06@yahoo.com email ko po..

Post Thanks / Like

Gud am to all.up ko lang.

Post Thanks / Like

ako ddin sir larry.... email xzkiel@yahoo.com or ArielGonzales@dti.gov.ph

Post Thanks / Like

taas muna natin....
    to all supermax user, happy weekend and good luck sa mga may laban

Post Thanks / Like

Dami din pila SUPERMAX fanatics d2..kahit saang thread my supermax talaga.hehehe. Gud evening to all.

Post Thanks / Like

sa mga kagaya po nating baguhan sa larangan ng pagku-kondisyon ng manok, mahirap na umasa lang sa sabi-sabi ng ilang tao na kakilala natin na magaling magmanok. marami silang sekreto na di naman lahat sinasabi sa atin. pagminsan pa di natin alam kung bakit nila ginagawa ang ganito at ganon, etc. sa department stores, may mga available videos na nagtuturo kung papano magkondisyon ng manok.

meron si biboy enriquez, emoy gorgonia, dr ted tanchanco, meron din ang sagupaan at marami pang iba. iba-iba ng diskarte ang mga ito pero may mga common points sila. nasa atin na lang kung alin ang susundin natin. medyo may kamahalan nga lang ang mga ito. from P650 to P1,500 depende kung sino ang nag-produce.

makatulong sana sa mga kaklase sa sabungan.