Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by TIMEX
    Try the following. I recommend the Warparty keep!

http://www.sabong.net.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=25897
    I tried to load the keeps in the site but they won't. How do I do it. I am new to navigating the internet!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TIMEX
    Try the following. I recommend the Warparty keep!

http://www.sabong.net.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=25897
    sir timex, la na yata ung link ng warparty keep. no match found e. kung pwede pakipost na rin, gusto ko rin malaman...

sir supermax, maraming salamat sa pointing solutions na padala mo. nagkaroon ako ng idea o susubukan ko rin... mabuhay kayo mga kasabong!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    I tried to load the keeps in the site but they won't. How do I do it. I am new to navigating the internet!

Sir SuperMax I'm also interested in your conditioning keep and pointing capsules. Pls. email me here cobra383ty@yahoo.com. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danbrilll
    sir timex, la na yata ung link ng warparty keep. no match found e. kung pwede pakipost na rin, gusto ko rin malaman...

sir supermax, maraming salamat sa pointing solutions na padala mo. nagkaroon ako ng idea o susubukan ko rin... mabuhay kayo mga kasabong!!!!!
    Even without Supermax, that keep will hold its own but if you point with Supermax, you will find the difference.
    Last edited by SuperMax; April 27th, 2008 at 08:51 PM.

lionheart

Even without Supermax, that keep will hold its own but if you point with Supermax, you will find the difference.
    sir, i'm very much interesed to your conditioning & pointing method, also where can i buy your supermax and oxyvit. my email address is leos_den2002@yahoo.com

thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Buy Firebird dvd on conditioning by Biboy Enriquez or doc TJT book on conditioning.Just inquire at this site.

Post Thanks / Like

brod supermax,
    i am also very interested in your very own conditioning method .this is my e-mail address
    mahusay@shaw.ca
    thank you very much in advance and i appreciate your kindness in sharing your knowledge to ''US'' who are in need of it very badly.
    again thank you and more power to YOU...
    regards and best wishes ...

Post Thanks / Like

HI MAXFLY!

THANKS FOR TRYING THE SUPERMAX POINTING SYSTEM. YOUR BROTHERS MUST HAVE BEEN THRILLED TO SEE HOW YOUR ROOSTERS FOUGHT! MY FRIENDS HERE WILL FIGHT ONLY IF THEY HAVE THE CAPSULES BECAUSE THEIR ROOSTERS REALLY SHOW THEIR BEST POINT!

WILL SEND YOUR FOLLOWUP ORDER ASAP. THANKS!

SUPERMAX
    Last edited by SuperMax; May 5th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tarosa
    brod supermax,
    i am also very interested in your very own conditioning method .this is my e-mail address
    mahusay@shaw.ca
    thank you very much in advance and i appreciate your kindness in sharing your knowledge to ''US'' who are in need of it very badly.
    again thank you and more power to YOU...
    regards and best wishes ...
    OK. Kindly see your email. You may also visit my blogsite. Maxfly's brothers tried it last Sunday and they were quite thrilled that their roosters showed exceptional fights!

I am just too happy to see newbies winning against the seasoned campaigners. My hypothesis when I started this research was that: "Supplements can be found and formulated so that newcomers and neophytes can win consistently against the veterans". I am really satisfied with how Supermax has helped many.

Thanks!

Heart of Panay , Passi City , Iloilo , Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Bro SUPERMAX,i have a PM for you...thanks a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Sir please email me ur program. Thanx

Email: xxxdax4uxxx@yahoo.com

Xano824

Sir kindly send me your program xano824@yahoo.com, I'm very interested.Tnx...

judealfred

Thumbs up Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

sir supermax im also interested judealred@yahoo.com thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

bro pa share naman tnx....quain_g05@yahoo.com

realspicy0

Smile Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Sir, I also want to learn this method as I am a beginner in conditioning. Pls email me at realspicy05@yahoo.com. Thanks and regards.

Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.

Supermax,

Could you please provide me also a copy of the proven conditioning system that you have developed. It would give me much help in preparing & conditioning my roosters to the ultimate test in the pit. I would appreciate much if you could send it to my email ram_felban@yahoo.com.

Thanking you in advance and more power to you.

God Bless.

Ram Felban

Post Thanks / Like

Gentlemen:

I have already sent the Excel attachment to your email addresses. Thank yu for your interest and I hope it can help you!

Supermax

Post Thanks / Like

Gentlemen:

I have already sent the Excel attachment to your email addresses. Thank yu for your interest and I hope it can help you!

Supermax
    BROD SUPERMAX, I WISH YOU COULD ALSO SEND ME A COPY OF YOUR METHOD...
    MY EMAIL ADD IS: birnten@yahoo.com
    salamat po.

Post Thanks / Like

eto ang warparty keep

http://rapidshare.com/files/11299232..._KEEP.pdf.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    Thanks! I downloaded it, will translate that into Word and post it in my blogsite with proper credits of course!

Mga kasabong:

If you need to copy this keep, please visit my blogsite
    Last edited by SuperMax; May 7th, 2008 at 12:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax,

Please send me a copy of your conditioning/pointing system. My email address is engkanto22@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

Edwin

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SuperMax]
    Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS

Dear Mysterious:

Good that you mentioned these guys. Ricoy is my classmate in college. My dad taught him the basics of breeding and conditioning. Tito Nono Paluay is my father's best friend. He always comes to me for solutions to his cocking problems. I still have his best Lemon lines which he originally got from Tonoy Solinap. I formulated his grain ration in the early 80's. I also help him in his conditioning medications.

I hope this info will help you. I can also PM/ email you some other details about highly technical aspects of medications if you are interested. My focus is on pointing since I feel that this is the last frontier of cockfighting. We all have the same genetics, good feed is in the market but I have never seen any brand of medicines that can consistently keep all roosters in a show in top pointed condition! that is why I focused on this aspect.
    I also want a copy of your SUPERMAX POINTING METHOD and your grain ration as well as the conditioning medication.

I'm from Pangasinan and my email add is boni_salguet@yahoo.com.
    Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Kelso56, if one is very interested in learning the conditioning method and do not have the experience, I would enroll at Dr. T Academy. Before the Dr. T Academy, I would collect several conditioning methods and familiarize myself with the basic terminology and application. This way, I am prepared, can participate in the discussion and be able to absorb a great deal of information and most of all - look for suttle ways on how to adjust the conditioning process based on the environment and birds to work with.

Another critical skill is how to maintain the point on fight day - the natuaral method. Many cockers use pointing aids (pills) but what happens when there are no pointing pills available? And many times it happens that things are misplaced or forgotten, these cockers are at lost - suerte na lang ang habol nila.

Luck in pointing might work for 2-cock derbies but when competing in 3-cock or more so particularly in 5-cock derbies, you have to know how to maintain the sharpness and cutting of your gladiators.

The combination of all year round best care (365 days), conditioning and pointing on fight day is what separate the men from the boys- and be contenders (always in the money and winning derby championships). But to be a contender on a consistent basis requires a complete program and personal monitoring (you have to be there to stay on top of the staff).

However, for those part time owners (or overseas owners), I believe that they can win and steal a derby championship if they are very good in pointing and maintaining the point on fight day. It is a sacrifice to stay in the cockhouse and monitor the gladiators but a win brings a lot of joy and make the vacation worthwhile.

Good luck.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EAA Indians
    Kelso56, if one is very interested in learning the conditioning method and do not have the experience, I would enroll at Dr. T Academy. Before the Dr. T Academy, I would collect several conditioning methods and familiarize myself with the basic terminology and application. This way, I am prepared, can participate in the discussion and be able to absorb a great deal of information and most of all - look for suttle ways on how to adjust the conditioning process based on the environment and birds to work with.

Another critical skill is how to maintain the point on fight day - the natuaral method. Many cockers use pointing aids (pills) but what happens when there are no pointing pills available? And many times it happens that things are misplaced or forgotten, these cockers are at lost - suerte na lang ang habol nila.

Luck in pointing might work for 2-cock derbies but when competing in 3-cock or more so particularly in 5-cock derbies, you have to know how to maintain the sharpness and cutting of your gladiators.

The combination of all year round best care (365 days), conditioning and pointing on fight day is what separate the men from the boys- and be contenders (always in the money and winning derby championships). But to be a contender on a consistent basis requires a complete program and personal monitoring (you have to be there to stay on top of the staff).

However, for those part time owners (or overseas owners), I believe that they can win and steal a derby championship if they are very good in pointing and maintaining the point on fight day. It is a sacrifice to stay in the cockhouse and monitor the gladiators but a win brings a lot of joy and make the vacation worthwhile.

Good luck.....
    WELL SAID or rather, WRITTEN!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sir SuperMax!

I'm also interested on your conditioning method. Here is my e-mail, juruiz@e-mvi.com

Thanks and more power.

ushuaia

johncaluza

sir supermax kindly email me also your conditioning and pointing methods.
    my email add johncaluza@yahoo.com.

thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Gentlemen:

Supermax
    Sir SuperMax,

How bout emailing me a copy of your method. Thanks in advance!
    gno_butterfly@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Goodam Sir Supermax, can you kindly send me a copy of your pointing system? Your help will be very much appreciated> Thank you and God Bless.

C.A.T.

email: ecff_ 9967@yahoo.com.ph

Post Thanks / Like

hi sir.. can u send me ur supermax pointing system @ rolefra@yahoo.com

thanks.. have a nice day.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

please send at eateves@yahoo.com

Thanks