Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Conditioning Before The Fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    No porblem! Just doing what I love to do- help others especially the small ones in this game. Supermax will do just that: equalize the odds. I wish I knew how to upload videos of my backyard stocks winning against big shots. he he.

Sir SuperMax,

Can you please send me your SuperMax Conditioning and pointing method, By the way just newbie in this sport i will really appreciate your kindness...thank you and God Bless!

here's my email add: jade_yaguso@yahoo.com

johann

Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.

sir here is my email add. fer155299@yahoo.com im also interested. hope you also share it yo me. thanx sir.

Post Thanks / Like

my email add wackgo@yahoo.com. thanks for sharing sir!

Post Thanks / Like

I will email you a system I developed and have introduced to others including some big ones in Iloilo and Bacolod. You might give particular attention to the Supermax Pointing System that I developed using my own pointing capsules. Being a researcher, I do not have qualms in going out of the traditional concepts of conditioning that is why I can hold my own against the opposition her in Iloilo. For others who are also interested, just PM me your email addresses so I can also email you the keep.
    sir, can you kindly email me your conditioning system. my email is diamondheadspy@yahoo.com. ..i will really appreciate it. surely it already helped others who got it..thanks in advance!

MEL1121

Sir SuperMax i'm interested on your pointing and conditioning method can you send me a copy of it my e-mail add Bermudeza73@yahoo.com thank you in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Email ad: vdcatabas_jr@yahoo.com, my email to you with attachment was returned. Maybe there was a wrong spelling somewhere. Kindly send me your email ad again. thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

sir pls. send me a copy also benmercado@msn.com

Post Thanks / Like

pre-conditioning, conditioning - poiting period, moisture control..

Post Thanks / Like

To those who wanted a copy of the Pointing System I formulated, I already emailed this to you. Please note that my term is "Pointing" which means I emphasize on the last two days.

ako din SUPERMAX ramil710@ureach.com

Post Thanks / Like

sir i am also interested. kindly send to juls_74@yahoo.com. maraming salamat po.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax very much interested din po please send a copy to my e mail add. j110capricorn@hotmail.com Very much appreciated po, thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

sir can you email it to me also, your conditioning method, my email add yajgph@yahoo.com, it will be highly appreciated tahnks

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody PMd why I emphasize amino acids in my keep while it is just a building block of proteins. When I was developing a feed program for a company, their nutritionist pointed out that specific amino acids play unique roles in growth and development and a sweeping analysis of just Crude Protein will not satisfy the nutritional requirements.

She pointed out why stags and cocks on cord have brittle feathers that get easily broken. I said that most of us simply give pigeon pellets plus mixed grains. She dared me to give full pellet diet with a higher than usual methionine, tryptophan and lysine. I did it for 3 months and the results were spectacular. Later, I also used a mix of amino acids in conditioning and the power and wind of my roosters became even more intense. Mind you, I am using rejects given by friends for my experiments and they were whipping A1 roosters of big time cockers in ulutans and small time derbies.

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax,

Thanks a lot i've got your email!

What is that AMINO ACID is all about?

Is it an injectable, tablet or . . . . . .

Where can we get it?

Thanks again

My email add. eadh0908@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackneon
    Supermax,

Thanks a lot i've got your email!

What is that AMINO ACID is all about?

Is it an injectable, tablet or . . . . . .

Where can we get it?

Thanks again

My email add. eadh0908@yahoo.com
    For a general idea of amino acids just type on google search the word amino acid and you will be directed to a lot of sites. Wikipedia will give you a good background. There are about 20 amino acids needed by animals. 10 of which is produced in the body. 10 are essential and has to be supplied.

Amino acids are building blocks of proteins but not all amino acids are supplied in adequate amounts by the feed. In competition, you need specific amino acids. That is why without explaining much, Breco and Dr. Blues had been capitalizing on their Aminoplex products and most cockers use it without much understanding of its role which is substantial!

You can buy laktamino or at the very least activo. he he I do not promote them and this is purely for discussion. I use any that is available and in the system I emailed to you you willl note that Amino acids play a major role. That is why I do away with laborious routines such as supplying egg whites, etc. I am a working man and I condition my birds in the simplest, easiest and most appropriate way. Somehow, my winning percentage is high and those who know me here can attest to that.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax,

interested din ako sa pointing and conditioning method, ito ang e-mail add balumski@hotmail.com. thank you in advance

Post Thanks / Like

For a general idea of amino acids just type on google search the word amino acid and you will be directed to a lot of sites. Wikipedia will give you a good background. There are about 20 amino acids needed by animals. 10 of which is produced in the body. 10 are essential and has to be supplied.

Amino acids are building blocks of proteins but not all amino acids are supplied in adequate amounts by the feed. In competition, you need specific amino acids. That is why without explaining much, Breco and Dr. Blues had been capitalizing on their Aminoplex products and most cockers use it without much understanding of its role which is substantial!

You can buy laktamino or at the very least activo. he he I do not promote them and this is purely for discussion. I use any that is available and in the system I emailed to you you willl note that Amino acids play a major role. That is why I do away with laborious routines such as supplying egg whites, etc. I am a working man and I condition my birds in the simplest, easiest and most appropriate way. Somehow, my winning percentage is high and those who know me here can attest to that.
    Supermax,

Thank you very much and more winnings to come!

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax,
    would appreciate if you can extend a copy of your pointing and conditioning method to me at sonny_legada@yahoo.com. Salamat

Sonny

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax,

Im interested too, kindly send me a copy of your keep and conditioning method
    my email add "jhun_gp@yahoo.com"

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

WHY AMINO ACIDS?

Many had been asking why i emphasize amino acids, while they are only building blocks of proteins and having a high protein intake will ensure adequate amino acid levels. Not Quite.

Specific amino acids are required especially in extreme sports and an end game like sabong. Take the amino acids arginine, glycine and methionine. They are the components of creatine and creatine is needed in ATP production and in the ADP-ATP continuum. when creatine compbines with phosphates, Phospho-creatine is created and it places a vital role in energy metablism.

So not all proteins, and for that matter, amino acids are equal. And that's the reason why amino acids is part of my keep system.

Post Thanks / Like

gud day supermaxx,

it would be my greatest honor to share with me your pointing method. here's my emai add: roostercrow77@yahoo.com

thanks sir!

sampaloc manila/ infanta quezon/ cerritos & buena park, california usa
    Post Thanks / Like

My grain mixture is nothing but 1:1:1
    mix of soaked cracked corn,
    brown or regular milled rice and
    quaker oats.

Brown rice can be cooked in advance or you can get from the dinner table.
    It comprises 70% of the feed so my rule of thumb is that
    I give about 10-15 grams pellet and 15-25 grams grain mix.
    I give this for 14 days until day of fight.

The protein is provided by the pellets.
    and I give additional amino acids in tablet or capsule form
    sir superm
    follow-up question please

1. what is your rational for the 1:1:1 mixture. can you further explain the reason
    and do you compute/consider for the cp content?

2. what pellet in particular do you use?

thanks

ramcebu

ako rin sir here my email!

ramix_cerna@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot god bless

ramcebu

timex guy!

kumusta na asa ka magtari an? timex guy

Post Thanks / Like

sir SUPERMAX,
    me too, am interested..
    johnpeterpio@yahoo.com.ph

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax,

My e-mail add... michael25ph@yahoo.com

Wait ko po sir. Maraming salamat and more power sa inyo!

Regards,

Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you sir supermax regarding the amino acids plus yogurt will improve the chickens. i proved this combinations when i was racing pigeons. the feathers, eyes and the looks improved just in one week. and believed me i won 3 succesive races in 500 kilometers distance. after that my club mates does't claim victory yet until they see my velocity.. just sharing my experience with the use of amino acids and yugort,,, try it...

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax

sir kindly email me your pointing system.. im really interested about ur pointing system..

this is my email: dmastermindz@yahoo.com

thanks and more power!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax,

I'd really appreciate it if you send me your conditioning method.

My emails is:
    gno_butterfly@hotmail.com

Thank You sir,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juan sabungero
    sir superm
    follow-up question please

1. what is your rational for the 1:1:1 mixture. can you further explain the reason
    and do you compute/consider for the cp content?

The 1:1:1 mix will produce about 13% CP but the amino acids of the combination is just a bit on the lacking side, esp. methionine and lysine. If you add a 22% portein pellet, this would bring about 16% total. But that's not all. Please note that I give my cocks daily dose of extra amino acids, just like the Aminoplex system.

2. what pellet in particular do you use?
    Believe it or not, I use Hog Prestarter to condition my cocks and stags for the last 3 years.! It is more refined and less fibrous than the expensive pellets intended for conditioning, at only about 26pesos per kg against P48 to P52. he he!
    thanks

Last edited by SuperMax; May 17th, 2008 at 08:01 PM.