Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nene abello material

Post Thanks / Like

nene abello material

somebody knows what is the best bloodline of making material of nene abello and winning line or crosses line pls thanks for input.........
    Last edited by dantes_pick61; April 2nd, 2008 at 11:24 PM.

San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: nene abello material

Nene Abello Line have most of Yellow leged Hatch, you can buy direct o Pinnon Hatch the same Blood line that Nene Abelo have, and some Sweaters, Cross them and you get nene abello line, you can buy direct to Black Water or Slicklizard Farm of Sweaters,

here is the website of the Farms,

Yellow Leg Hatch=

Pinnon Hatch Farm

Sweaters =

Slick Lizard Farm
    Black Water Farm

Post Thanks / Like

tiger501a pare ba talaga ang maganda nya na winning line kahit cross na pls help...thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dantes_pick61
    tiger501a pare ba talaga ang maganda nya na winning line kahit cross na pls help...thanks
    Oo yun ang magandang ginawa ni Nene Abello, cross nya ang Sweater sa Yellow Leged Hatch, pero yung ibang mga lines nya di ko na alam, yan ay ayon lang sa napanood ko na mga shows nya sa TV, at yan din ang mga binebenta nya, ito ang website

Nene Abello web Site

yun ang mostly na nilaban nya sa World Slasher Cup, pero nag laban din sya ng Pure na Sweaters,

Post Thanks / Like

CARLOSJOHN nice photo how much the price pls..........tiger501a thanks a lot godbless....

Post Thanks / Like

hey, guys im just a lit,bit confused about the sweater? i though sweater is yellow leg hatch mclean breed by sweater MCGEANESS correct me if im wrong.salamat mga cockmate.

Post Thanks / Like

as originated by Sweater McGinnis, is heavy on the Kelso blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiger501a
    as originated by Sweater McGinnis, is heavy on

the Kelso blood.
    ohh, i see salamat cockmate tiger501a

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: nene abello material

Quote Originally Posted by dantes_pick61
    somebody knows what is the best bloodline of making material of nene abello and winning line or crosses line pls thanks for input.........
    his good crosses are sweater-hatch, sweater-roundheads and sweater-hatch-roundheads.. by Hatch meaning both the Yellow Leg and Hi-Action..

for materials, they are all solid, Sweaters, Hatch and Roundheads.. but better go to his farm and select it yourself, we may have different preferences.. also deal with him directly and not his farm hands.. he is the one who know which is which in his farm and maintain and keep all the record books..

i know there are others that go around his back and ask his farm hands, but then why bother buying from his farm if you don't trust him..

he will sell you good materials as long as you let him know what you want.. he has his set price but what you may be looking for has a different price so be prepared to pay good money for good materials..

good luck in your search for good materials..

Post Thanks / Like

draven51501 whats is there best fowl what you obeserved or prepared pls...thanks for your good recomendation good day.........

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: nene abello material

please check you pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Draven51501
    please check you pm.

Up Up lang po, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

We got our trio last 2005 for 50k a sweater broodcoock, stuart ylh hen and hi-action gl hen, We have more succes on the sweater x to stuart ylh. last season we crossed sweater pullets over lemons of tiny meneses, we raised 11 stags out of this mating 10 had won and lost 1.

Post Thanks / Like

nene abello battle cock is 15k. very pricey but one of the best birds money can buy. look for his yellow legged hatches that is his bread and butter even before the sweater rage....

D.G.F

just wondering if any1 has seen any of his bloodlines turn light eyed when they are 3+ yrs old?
    Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

is there anybody that can provide information about this line from Sir Nene...it is dark wine red rooster white legged. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogelio felix
    We got our trio last 2005 for 50k a sweater broodcoock, stuart ylh hen and hi-action gl hen, We have more succes on the sweater x to stuart ylh. last season we crossed sweater pullets over lemons of tiny meneses, we raised 11 stags out of this mating 10 had won and lost 1.

Is the stuart ylh of NA his reliable line? a also got a stuart ylh from him in Dec. 2005. It also produced superb stags, though i noticed that they are better fought older meaning around 10 -12 mos. In fact, my first produced won 1x in a single derby in Roligon in Nov. 2006. Also, i won the faster kill w/ a motorcycle as price.

Unfortunately, i lost it last typhoon Frank. I am waiting for NA to get another Stuart line from him but i think he is still in the US of A.

You know what Felix, my only comment about the broodcock i got from NA was dont bother to spar him because he is to awful seen fighting. Actually, i informed Nene about its stupid fighting style (it doesnt break that high), however, he told me that maybe i should reduce his weight. Heavy or lite, his fighting style never changed until his death.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desertfire
    is there anybody that can provide information about this line from Sir Nene...it is dark wine red rooster white legged. thanks

sir i believe your refering to a claret blood of mr nene abello....i heard those claret are not for sale...but....not so sure about it....

the yellow leg hatch of nene abello..during their tandem with mr carol nesmith is came from rey alexander yellow leg hatch....just only read from one sabong magazine....

happy kasabong...

Post Thanks / Like

Yellow Legged Hatch is the best from NA

Post Thanks / Like

mga sir ano po yung bloodline ni sir nene abello na parang abuhin,,lumang breed na daw po yun pero maganda pa rin results sa amin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jam1230
    mga sir ano po yung bloodline ni sir nene abello na parang abuhin,,lumang breed na daw po yun pero maganda pa rin results sa amin.

sir mr nene abello blues...wow that great...can you post some picture if you have please tnx....try this some off color of nene abello...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CSBE3n3mY

happy kasabong....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loisbugoy
    sir mr nene abello blues...wow that great...can you post some picture if you have please tnx....try this some off color of nene abello...

happy kasabong....
    i will ask my brother in law to get a picture, the rooster is just a gift from a friend handler from bacolod when we ask him to help us purchase battlecocks from bacolod.

Post Thanks / Like

sir i believe your refering to a claret blood of mr nene abello....i heard those claret are not for sale...but....not so sure about it....

the yellow leg hatch of nene abello..during their tandem with mr carol nesmith is came from rey alexander yellow leg hatch....just only read from one sabong magazine....

happy kasabong...
    Sir Loisbugoy thanks for the info Sir is he breeding roundheads also?

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got pure sweater from Nene Abello and I would say that he was a superb fighter (hi-breaker, athletic, very good in timing and when given a chance he is also capable of giving multiple shuffle and most of all can cut well, in fact what Ive got from Mr. Abello was a 2 times winner unscratched in the body the only damage he got from those fights was he lost a quarter of his middle toe.

Post Thanks / Like

happy kasabong...
    check out big falcon of bentahan.com. i remember that he offered a claret looking stag one time.

Post Thanks / Like

happy kasabong....

loisbugoy............brod magkano ang trio ni mr abello na sweater/yl hatch? nagsiship ba sila papuntang pampanga? or puede bang pumunta derict sa farm niya at ikaw ang mag pick?

jpadogdog

Quote Originally Posted by carlosjohn
    broodcock 35k he told me this is the son of imported parents
    hens 15k ea.
    total of 65k
    Carlosjohn,

Any idea how much NA sweater broodstag? Thanks....

Post Thanks / Like

merry x'mas to all

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=tiger501a]Nene Abello Line have most of Yellow leged Hatch, you can buy direct o Pinnon Hatch the same Blood line that Nene Abelo have, and some Sweaters, Cross them and you get nene abello line, you can buy direct to Black Water or Slicklizard Farm of Sweaters,

With all due respect, I find it easy said than done. If you are Nene Abello (himself) then you can make the Nene Abello lines. But if you are not Nene Abello then you can not just do magic and make those Nene Abello lines unless you buy your broodfowls direct from him and immulate his breeding program. Buying broodfowls from breeders where Nene Abello got his does not mean you will produce the same quality as he have (several factors constitute this reasoning, bear in mind). And, even if you have bought your broodfowls from Nene Abello (himself) does not mean you will have 100% the same produce as he does (again, several factors constitute this reasoning, bear in mind). Best of all lucks...

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=lexlavin32]
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger501a
    Nene Abello Line have most of Yellow leged Hatch, you can buy direct o Pinnon Hatch the same Blood line that Nene Abelo have, and some Sweaters, Cross them and you get nene abello line, you can buy direct to Black Water or Slicklizard Farm of Sweaters,

With all due respect, I find it easy said than done. If you are Nene Abello (himself) then you can make the Nene Abello lines. But if you are not Nene Abello then you can not just do magic and make those Nene Abello lines unless you buy your broodfowls direct from him and immulate his breeding program. Buying broodfowls from breeders where Nene Abello got his does not mean you will produce the same quality as he have (several factors constitute this reasoning, bear in mind). And, even if you have bought your broodfowls from Nene Abello (himself) does not mean you will have 100% the same produce as he does (again, several factors constitute this reasoning, bear in mind). Best of all lucks...

i agree with you sir 101%...merry christmas and happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!