Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use Yakult or any Probiotics to Raise Fighting cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do you use Yakult or any Probiotics to Raise Fighting cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by bebs espinosa

just wanna share the video from "supermax"........

a test review of his fights using his "supermax pointing system".......

supermax,

here is your video........ this is one good fight..... more wins!
    Bebs,,

thank you very much. I am new to this technology and it took me days just to get into youtube. You are indeed a big help my friend!

Salamat gid kaayo!

Supermax

Mga kasabong:

These roosters are virtual rejects from friends who gave them to me for my experiments. We just bet a few thousand just to keep the fight going! My entry at the UGBAP was a requirement and I was forcd to field whatever I can scrounge around. In that fight I fielded a cock with crooked toes on both feet and it's only saving grace is that it is relentless and with Supermax, it's speed was greatly enhanced!

Post Thanks / Like

here's another one.....................from supermax.

supermax,

pre, its a pleasure to help anyone who are in need........ if their is more just send it to me.

Post Thanks / Like

here's another one.....................from supermax.

supermax,

pre, its a pleasure to help anyone who are in need........ if their is more just send it to me.
    Sure! will gladly do so. Btw, do you want a copy of my excel spreadsheet computing percentages of the genetic make up of a genetic program. It's more r less interactive as you simply change certain assumptions like breeds and percentages and the rest will change. He he gahampang lang ko kon wala himuon but I am giving it to friends and clients who would like an easy time computing the composition of their gene pool

Again Thanks!

Supermax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Sure! will gladly do so. Btw, do you want a copy of my excel spreadsheet computing percentages of the genetic make up of a genetic program. It's more r less interactive as you simply change certain assumptions like breeds and percentages and the rest will change. He he gahampang lang ko kon wala himuon but I am giving it to friends and clients who would like an easy time computing the composition of their gene pool

Again Thanks!

Supermax
    ok a, just send it to my email..............we keep a record but not that so detailed, that would help alot...........thanks!

here share kolang yesterdays fight at the iloilo coliseum.........

yellow shirt nanagbitaw erpat ko.....

Post Thanks / Like

SOME ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS POSED BY MGA KASABONG:

Try making ur probiotics, niloloko ako ng mga kasambahay ko kung anu ba daw ginagawa ko, di nila matake yung amoy... hehehe.
    Sir tama lang ba na maasim ang amoy nya... at may amag na maitim sa ibabaw spot lang naman po... ok lang po ba na tanggalin yung amag na maitim kz tinanggal ko...

Medyo matagal ang pag ferment mo. nest time 4 days na lang ang fermentation pero ok pa rin yan. tama yong tinanggal mo ang maitim.

Bale sir sa 500grams na NFA rice ay2 1/2 kilo of brown sugar nagamit ko kz nong tinakal ko ganon lumabas... ang nagawa ko po ay isang malaking caterplan lagayan ng mayonaise... ok lang po ba na mapadami ang asukal wag lang ang magkulang...

Seguro mga 1 kg ang kailangan mong sugar. ang rule of thumb is to measure the fermented rice and add equal amount of sugar and kung medyo kulang dagdag pa ng sugar.

Next time do not use NFA rice kasimay chemicals na yan
    Sir intay ko na lang na ma-ferment yung IMO for 3 days anu po ang magiging amoy nya after 3 days with sugar gaya pa rin po ba ng dati.

Matamis-maasim na at hindi na offensive.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga Kasabong:

I just made computations using my new batch as sample. It will cost me only P22.00 per liter of probiotics if I use molasses which i buy for P14.00 per kilo or P350 per 20liter container!

Very cheap compared to any probiotics in the market.

Post Thanks / Like

ok a, just send it to my email..............we keep a record but not that so detailed, that would help alot...........thanks!

here share kolang yesterdays fight at the iloilo coliseum.........

yellow shirt nanagbitaw erpat ko.....

Bebs,

Fast kill ha!

Pls PM me your dad's address or cell number. I would like to meet him if he is interested. Just chicken talk and stuff!

Supermax

Post Thanks / Like

Sir,

I'll just wanted to verify what's stated in instruction under letter " D ".
    Is it really 102-104'C for around 12hr/20 hours? This is the only instruction/
    requirement that difficult to follow in your program.Thanks.

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by alex-g
    we've been using probiotic aid for so long in an off and on basis depending in the needs of our chicks and it helps. You can make your own, it is easy and is cheap. If you want a thicker one, you can follow this method:

a. bring 2 cups of water to a boil for a few minutes to sterilize it and cool it down to at least 10 minutes.

b. add 1 cup of powdered skim milk or non fat milk (don't use buttermilk), stir to dissolve and cool it down to a room temperature.

c. add 1 bot. of yakult. Be sure the yakult is a new stock because this will serve as your starter culture. Also make sure that your milk is in a room temperature because if it is still warm, adding a sleeping bacterial culture from a cold yakult will shock them cause of sudden temperature change.

d. Mix them and put them in a shallow container like a baking pan and incubate it in the incubator at around 102 to 104 celcius for around 12 to 20 hours. Once it is warm, the sleeping bacterial culture will wake up and multiply. They will consume the lactose in milk and produce lactic acid in the process curdling the milk protiens.

e. Put them in a new container and refrigerate them, to make them inactive and put them to sleep. They are self limiting when active. Once they consume all the lactose in the milk and they are still awake, they will start to die.

f. You can take a few teaspoon and mix in their drinking water (make sure no antibiotic and chlorine) every day if you wish. The sleeping bacteria will serve as the CFU or colony forming units and will multiply in your chicks gut.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steph
    Sir,

I'll just wanted to verify what's stated in instruction under letter " D ".
    Is it really 102-104'C for around 12hr/20 hours? This is the only instruction/
    requirement that difficult to follow in your program.Thanks.

Steph
    Good you pointed that out! This is Alex-G's contribution and I find it very informative but I think it's just a typo error.

I am sure it should read 102-104 degrees (') F not C because that's already above the boiling point of water. The right temp is somewhere along that range: 102-104 F.

I hae been making yogurt for the last 4 years and I can almost do it with my eyes closed. It's a part of our daily diet and at the cost of P5.00 (1$:P43) per serving, it has become a necessity

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax,

hope the unit is " 'F " ...so we can load it in our digital homemade-incubator if its vacant. Putting it in a microwave at 12hrs or 20 hrs sounds not good... with the wattages you consumed cost another amount.

Steph

Good you pointed that out! This is Alex-G's contribution and I find it very informative but I think it's just a typo error.

I am sure it should read 102-104 degrees (') F not C because that's already above the boiling point of water. The right temp is somewhere along that range: 102-104 F.

I hae been making yogurt for the last 4 years and I can almost do it with my eyes closed. It's a part of our daily diet and at the cost of P5.00 (1$:P43) per serving, it has become a necessity

Post Thanks / Like

Sir SuperMax,

would be the good bacteria inside the system of our "fowls" deplete ( might?) if we administered them vaccination ( like B1 lasota etc)? Im just curious....

Steph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steph
    Sir SuperMax,

would be the good bacteria inside the system of our "fowls" deplete ( might?) if we administered them vaccination ( like B1 lasota etc)? Im just curious....

Steph
    No such occurence yet. I doubt there will such a competition in the body of the animals. The good bacteria is being replenished everyday as you feed them with probiotics.

Post Thanks / Like

supermax,

already giving yakult for about a week now on my cockerels. will try to teach my boys in the province on how to make it maybe next month (nasa province kasi manukan ko). can i have your CP number para makpagtanong personally ? thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlbs72
    supermax,

already giving yakult for about a week now on my cockerels. will try to teach my boys in the province on how to make it maybe next month (nasa province kasi manukan ko). can i have your CP number para makpagtanong personally ? thanks.
    Sorry, I don't use a cell. Please call me at home after 7PM weekdays and early morning weekend at 033 500 6466

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mellowmood
    sir supermax, 4 days po ba ang minimum na pag gawa ng IMO? kasi dito sa place namin eh maiinit. mag 3 days plang ung IMO eh amoy panis na,.. ano po ba ang mga signs na ok na lagyan ng brown sugar ang fermented broken rice? thanks

kind regards,

Pag may tumubong mga molds at panis na. Sa 3 days, ok na yan- maraming beneficial bacteria na at pwede mo ng lagyan ng equal amount of brown sugar.

congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like

can i mixed the probiotics to multivitamins and to antibiotics

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax
    can i mixed the probiotics to multivitamins and to antibiotics, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yajgph
    can i mixed the probiotics to multivitamins and to antibiotics
    Probiotics can be mixed with multivitamins and electrolytes YES, but NOT WITH ANTIBIOTICS!

Antibiotics will kill the beneficial bacteria and render your probiotics ineffective. The purpose of probiotics is to populate the gut and the whole body with beneficial bacteria so that disease causing bacteria will have no place to stay and are immediately flushed out upon entry!

overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Draven51501
    sir ed, i can't find the Supermax website.. here's my e-mail address draven51501@yahoo.com thank you!
    i mix it to my. feeds after i deworm them. but who cares longknife takes only 20 second.

Post Thanks / Like

SuperMax,

Thank you for your detailed info... Pls continue you good work...

Post Thanks / Like

Probiotics can be mixed with multivitamins and electrolytes YES, but NOT WITH ANTIBIOTICS!

Antibiotics will kill the beneficial bacteria and render your probiotics ineffective. The purpose of probiotics is to populate the gut and the whole body with beneficial bacteria so that disease causing bacteria will have no place to stay and are immediately flushed out upon entry!

Bai, My late hatched chicks are all in good health by giving them IMO... and continue giving them every day... Thanks..

Post Thanks / Like

Bai, My late hatched chicks are all in good health by giving them IMO... and continue giving them every day... Thanks..

welcome! my intent when I started this thread is to share to others what I had experienced for the last 4 years where IMO or probiotics had helped me tremendously. Now that others like you are sharing your experience, somehow the science of probiotics is spreading and helping others especially our cockmates! Keep on using!

Post Thanks / Like

Again Thanks!

Supermax
    Supermax,
    Is this offer for everyone? If it is, pls send me a copy too at al_martija@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance.

al

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax or to the ones who know,
    I heard a few years ago that when you apply probiotics, you have to use deep well water as your water because chlorine would kill the good bacterias? Is this true or as what was suggested in passing in earlier posts, just boil them and it should be OK??

Al

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Do you use Yakult or any Probiotics to Raise Fighting cocks?

Supermax,

Your IMO is really super. My chicks are super healthy and always jumping for joy.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gamecock96
    Supermax,
    Is this offer for everyone? If it is, pls send me a copy too at al_martija@hotmail.com . Thanks in advance.

al
    Just go to the thread "conditioning before the fight and see latest post (400+), click to download and visit the sites below my signature

Post Thanks / Like

I did not see the genetic program there Sir. I could have missed it. Pls point me to it.

Al

Post Thanks / Like

chlorinated water

gamecock96, yes chlorine will kill all bacterias present in the water

Post Thanks / Like

Re: chlorinated water

Quote Originally Posted by aeons
    gamecock96, yes chlorine will kill all bacterias present in the water
    Yes, Aeons is right! chlorinated water will affect the efficacy of IMO/probiotics!

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax,

Very nice thread and informative thread, and a very unselfish deeds for our fellow brothers in sports. A very timely discussion for everyone, specially all prices of commodities and feed materials are rising up.
    My hats off to you sir, and to others who unselfishly share their knowledge and experience to orhers.

Kindly include me in your list of sending some details and info on how to make/ procedure in doing some probiotics. My e-add. jsabelardo@pldtdsl.net

God Bless and keep in good health.

c22aba/alex