Thread: Beef Liver

Xano824

Wink Beef Liver

Anyone here use raw beef liver for conditioning? Was it good? Post your experience about this.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beef Liver

When I was a beginner, I fed a cock raw beef liver and he developed limberneck soon afterwards. I felt that the raw liver was rotting inside his system before he could digest it. I could be wrong about that conclusion but since then I have always boiled it and attained its benifits without any adverse reactions.

Post Thanks / Like

Dissecated liver is best for your fowl. It has all the things a cock needs and helps them maintain their stamina over the longhaul.

Post Thanks / Like

Dessicated liver is an excellent source of protein with all the essential amino acids in it.Rich in B vitamins and heme iron(natural source)which doesn't cause overdose.Very good for conditioning fowls.Helps bulid lean musculature and stamina.

Post Thanks / Like

Is dessicated liver available in groceries?

Post Thanks / Like

Go to any health store

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Boil the water and deep the fresh dice chopped beef liver for a least ten second and remove. Let it cool in the Frigidaire. You may Mix it with the feed or give it directly to your show, after 3 days you can tell the big difference with dark red tomatoes face and agile movement. Liver is a good source of iron and other minerals

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Beef Liver

Beef Liver Boil the water and deep the fresh dice chopped beef liver for a least ten second and remove. Let it cool in the Frigidaire. You may Mix it with the feed or give it directly to your show, after 3 days you can tell the big difference with dark red tomatoes face and agile movement. Liver is a good source of iron and other minerals

thanks for the info, how many days can i feed this to my gamefowl?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Beef Liver

Quote Originally Posted by lanipao
    Dessicated liver is an excellent source of protein with all the essential amino acids in it.Rich in B vitamins and heme iron(natural source)which doesn't cause overdose.Very good for conditioning fowls.Helps bulid lean musculature and stamina.
    i do use it on my fowls

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Beef Liver

liver was a good source of blood clotting, i used pig liver or beef liver (good source of vit.k), use for at least 3 days & you will notice to ur cock during fights not to much blood drops on wounds.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Beef Liver

liver was a good source of blood clotting, i used pig liver or beef liver (good source of vit.k), use for at least 3 days & you will notice to ur cock during fights not to much blood drops on wounds.

for at least 3 days, what do you mean 3 days before the fight? and how much can i give to my gamefowls?

Post Thanks / Like

So back to Xano's original question is anybody feeding it raw?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yajgph

for at least 3 days, what do you mean 3 days before the fight? and how much can i give to my gamefowls?
    good question, can somebody answer that?

Post Thanks / Like

we give beef liver the size of my pinkie. this has been boiled for about 2 minutes chopped and mixed with their feeds. we give it 3x a week. good source of iron. thickens their blood. nice source of b vitamins also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xano824
    Anyone here use raw beef liver for conditioning? Was it good? Post your experience about this.
    Yes sir it is good as long as it is fresh,but I used it only during pre con stage to build more breast muscles

Post Thanks / Like

how much do we give to our fowls?and the ratio of the liver and the conditioning feed?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westpointe
    Yes sir it is good as long as it is fresh,but I used it only during pre con stage to build more breast muscles
    as what i read sometimes ago, use fresh raw liver beef better than a boiled one just chopp it that platable of your chicken and give them at least 2-3 times a week during pre-con stage .

Post Thanks / Like

just a precautionary when using raw beef liver... don't over feed your rooster with this because he might have a hard time digesting it and end up rotting in his intestines and get him sick, or worse dead. So feeding him 2-3 pieces (pinky fingernail size 3x/ week is sufficient enough. Also it's best to get fresh beef liver and not the ones that's been sitting for almost a day in the mercado stall.

dogmancarter

Quote Originally Posted by royandres314
    i think that the pork liver is richer and more nutritious.
    i work in te meat market on weekends so ill try some porkliver next week.
    we just cook it for the dogs.

dogmancarter

Quote Originally Posted by royandres314
    it does wonders for my fish's colors so i hope that it will also enhance the colors of my cocks.

dogmancarter

Quote Originally Posted by Taga_Cebu
    just a precautionary when using raw beef liver... don't over feed your rooster with this because he might have a hard time digesting it and end up rotting in his intestines and get him sick, or worse dead. So feeding him 2-3 pieces (pinky fingernail size 3x/ week is sufficient enough. Also it's best to get fresh beef liver and not the ones that's been sitting for almost a day in the mercado stall.
    if it is hung up it will stay fresh for the day. the heat that spoils it after a while.
    to aid in the digestion you can blend the liver then freeze it and cut it into the size you want when feeding the fowls.
    thats what i did to feed the fish and ill try it with the fowls

Xano824

Tnx for the info sirs, keep it coming....

Post Thanks / Like

we give beef liver the size of my pinkie. this has been boiled for about 2 minutes chopped and mixed with their feeds. we give it 3x a week. good source of iron. thickens their blood. nice source of b vitamins also.

thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Beef Liver

another question, when do you stop giving beef liver?