Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Island Hawaii

Post Thanks / Like

Big Island Hawaii

Hawaii guys who on the big island would you guys reccomend getting good broodfowl from so far Richard Torres is at the top of my list, I'm also considering Ronald D., as well as diesel gf.
    Any body got suggestions? Any help/advice would be really appriciated.

Mahalo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Island Hawaii

i was told that Hawaii changed its laws... you can only ship eggs and chicks now, and they require license/certificate... would like to verify this is correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Still can ship to birds to hawaii
    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2
    i was told that Hawaii changed its laws... you can only ship eggs and chicks now, and they require license/certificate... would like to verify this is correct.

Post Thanks / Like

I
    Quote Originally Posted by A.KEALOHA
    Hawaii guys who on the big island would you guys reccomend getting good broodfowl from so far Richard Torres is at the top of my list, I'm also considering Ronald D., as well as diesel gf.
    Any body got suggestions? Any help/advice would be really appriciated.

Mahalo
    Big island get plenty good blood lines ask around see who's winning and see if you can get broodfowl from them if you like blacks rich torres will do you good. Jarneski get good black joe boy get good blacks too. I only think rich will sell you broodfowl. The rest cross cocks. If you like white legs ron d/diesel will do you right, paul silva get good kine too.

Post Thanks / Like

if im not mistaken alot of those big name breeders from big island dont sell brood stock ...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Big Island Hawaii

Galiza's doing in hawaii right now

7. Likes TopNotch808 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE808EDGE
    if im not mistaken alot of those big name breeders from big island dont sell brood stock ...
    Thats why Rich Torres was at the top of my list.
    Anyway thanks for the suggestions guys. Keep um coming.

Mahalo

Post Thanks / Like

If You Want Brood Fowl Let Me Know You Will Get The Best. Ask Some People Non The Site That Came To The Ranch Here In Cali. Nothing But Aces On The Yard. I HAVE A SHIPMENT GOING OUT WHEN IT COOLS DOWN SO IF YOU GET THEM NOW THE SHIPPING WILL BE MINIMAL.
    Last edited by ROUND HEAD MAN; July 24th, 2010 at 07:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

HEY BRADDAH, CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT SABUNGERO83. MY FARM VISIT AT RONALD D LAST NOVEMBER WITH ROMMY TORRES. HIS LEON MORGAN ROUNDHEADS AND COON KELSOS ARE SMOKIN,
    CHECK OUT JENETSKY'S BIRDS TOO BRAH. GOOD LUCK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mekeni ini
    HEY BRADDAH, CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT SABUNGERO83. MY FARM VISIT AT RONALD D LAST NOVEMBER WITH ROMMY TORRES. HIS LEON MORGAN ROUNDHEADS AND COON KELSOS ARE SMOKIN,
    Nice videos of the farms. Ronald d's Roundheads are not Leon morgans the brood stock originally came from dan gray through mike Formosa he did the selecting. Last time Ron got the roundhead stock was maybe 2000. Now I got new Roundhead stock up there to freshen up the old stuff as well as maintaining the new
    lines.

Aloha
    Last edited by DIESEL2007; July 24th, 2010 at 12:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the Advice guys a beginner like me needs all the advice u can give.

Mahalo and Aloha

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that farm is breathtaking, is that the one up kaumana? My friend and I were supposed to check out Ronald d's farm in a couple weeks I would of never expected something like that. Can you pm me what kind if prices he charges my friend warned me they weren't cheap so that's why I'm saving..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.KEALOHA
    Wow that farm is breathtaking, is that the one up kaumana? My friend and I were supposed to check out Ronald d's farm in a couple weeks I would of never expected something like that. Can you pm me what kind if prices he charges my friend warned me they weren't cheap so that's why I'm saving..
    yes that's the farm up in kaumana now. Half of the farm is Joe boys section and the other half is my section. Ronald has got out of the game. I don't know who the guy is that posted the videos but I know Ron wouldn't be happy seeing the inside of his house on the Internet. Hope he deletes that video.

Aloha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL2007
    yes that's the farm up in kaumana now. Half of the farm is Joe boys section and the other half is my section. Ronald has got out of the game. I don't know who the guy is that posted the videos but I know Ron wouldn't be happy seeing the inside of his house on the Internet. Hope he deletes that video.

Aloha
    SORRY GUYS. VIDEOS DELETED. I WASN'T AWARE TIL NOW THAT HE'D GOT OUT. HE WAS VERY AWARE THAT I WILL POST VIDS ON THE NET FOR MARKETING IN CASE THAT TIME HE WANTED TO SELL. THERE WAS JUST A MISTAKE ON MY PART NOT EDITING THAT. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK GUYS

Post Thanks / Like

SORRY GUYS. VIDEOS DELETED. I WASN'T AWARE TIL NOW THAT HE'D GOT OUT. HE WAS VERY AWARE THAT I WILL POST VIDS ON THE NET FOR MARKETING IN CASE THAT TIME HE WANTED TO SELL. THERE WAS JUST A MISTAKE ON MY PART NOT EDITING THAT. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK GUYS
    thankyou for deleting the pictures of the house the farm videos is fine. Aloha for understanding.
    Last edited by DIESEL2007; July 27th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

How about those Baloney pumpkins bred by the small lady erica, seen some of those fight and they got real good style for the long knife. Dont see hear of them to much on oahu any more who seems to be fighting her birds nowadays?. Those birds used to rule the circuit at one time won lots of the Big derbys in the islands.

Post Thanks / Like

i think erica went away for a while due to some extracurricular activities, or has been keeping a low profile for a little bit now. i believe braddah silva may have that pumpkin line as well, but im not positive.

Post Thanks / Like

yup braddah silva do have them pumpkin 's

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Big Island Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE808EDGE
    yup braddah silva do have them pumpkin 's
    Oooooh my favorite pumpkins better get some brood stock. That can kill these, soon our island will be invaded with these. I hear larry carter will be making a farm on the big island soon.

21. Likes Nightbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ericai pretty sure still get the same pumpkins. U can usually catch her at seven eleven in kaumana in the morning I see her walkin there from her house all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

You heard right Larry Carter was gonna be in the islands but the deal fell thru, he was looking to lease some land but couldnt get it, As far as his pumpkins they aren't the same as Braddahs and Ericas. He's trying his hardest to get those pumpkins since he lost the line. Didn't you notice he aint got his so called "Pure Yellow Leg Kelsos" anymore that he won the texoma hawaiian derby with. Those birds weren't kelso's they were
    hatch\ pumpkins out of a hen he got from old man Baloney.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, slightly of the subject but does anyone on the Bigisle have MelSims Kelso and is willing to sell some?

Post Thanks / Like

Freddy Alvarado up Mountain View has all of Mels Blood.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflop
    Freddy Alvarado up Mountain View has all of Mels Blood.
    Can you pm me his info or ask him if hes willing to sell some.
    Mahalo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONEYSHOT
    How about those Baloney pumpkins bred by the small lady erica, seen some of those fight and they got real good style for the long knife. Dont see hear of them to much on oahu any more who seems to be fighting her birds nowadays?. Those birds used to rule the circuit at one time won lots of the Big derbys in the islands.
    pumpkins have great style and are tactical fighters. Only problem is when they get hit they sleep fast. That's just my experiance.

Post Thanks / Like

pumpkins have great style and are tactical fighters. Only problem is when they get hit they sleep fast. That's just my experiance.

I think thats why Erica guys almost always cross hatches into them, As the same with Bradda Silva they hardly never fight the straight ones. Ericas are mainly hatch crosses, as for Bradda's he uses hatches and blacks. Who has Ericas birds now since she went on her "vacation" to the big house....

Post Thanks / Like

I think thats why Erica guys almost always cross hatches into them, As the same with Bradda Silva they hardly never fight the straight ones. Ericas are mainly hatch crosses, as for Bradda's he uses hatches and blacks. Who has Ericas birds now since she went on her "vacation" to the big house....
    REGGIE BOY

30. Thanks cocksjuly04 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

ericas been out of vacation for while now. Either way her or Reggie them don't really fight to much now days.

Aloha

Post Thanks / Like

ericas been out of vacation for while now. Either way her or Reggie them don't really fight to much now days.

Aloha

I pretty sure that guy REGGGIE is the same one i used to see in maui alot, Not long ago he was doing pretty good in maui, i used to see him, say, at least a couple times a month and he used to let go some real good'uns. He used to fight with the old man John Tanaka. He had some yellow legs that could do it all.

Post Thanks / Like

what kind of pumpkins are erica's and bradda silva's? where did their blood originate from?