Thread: tiny meneses

Post Thanks / Like

tiny meneses

magkano po kaya trio kay tiny meneses? ok po kya yung mga lemon line nya?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: tiny meneses

kilala siya sa 1 minute lemon niya...

Post Thanks / Like

ui 1minute lemon?? aus un ahh..

Post Thanks / Like

magkano po kaya trio nya ng lemon?

Post Thanks / Like

san po farm ni tiny meneses

Post Thanks / Like

Rafael

gaganda ng lemons niya grabe!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: tiny meneses

Tiny Minesses Wow!! Tagal ko hindi Nakinig ang Panagalan na ito.
    Kamusta na kaya si Tiny??? Long Time No hear from where he is Very Quite Lately
    His Farm is Located in Sto.Thomas Batangas.
    His Famous 1 Min Lemon Green Legged Lemon Very Good Fowl especially cross to a McLean Hatch or his Famous Perry Hatches. Don't Remember How much is a trio from Him its been a Long time since we got anything from Him.
    Last edited by Saints2k; June 21st, 2008 at 05:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bros do you have the email address or celfon number of Mr Tiny Meneses..can i have them?many thanks Brothers.

hidden blade

Quote Originally Posted by blueband
    Bros do you have the email address or celfon number of Mr Tiny Meneses..can i have them?many thanks Brothers.

try mo tawagan yung nos na nasa website nya....

Post Thanks / Like

LARGA Newspaper issue no. 46

Story about Tiny Meneses...

An industry giant called Tiny

By Cesar E. Tordesillas and Ronald Tolentino

He's got a nickname that's very intriguing. One may ask how he can be called 'Tiny" when he is a proponent of the Chlorella Growth Factor, a growth and weight-promoting and cell-nourishing substance, which he utilizes not only on Cherifer, a food supplement for children manufactured by one of his companies, Gruppo Medica Inc., but also to his gamefowl product Forza Animale, from his other company Tynor Agrovet Division Inc.

So when the Larga team paid him a visit at his Mirabella game Farm in Sto. Tomas, Batangas, we were even more intrigued to see that this person actually stands 5'11". We learned that Tomas Victorino "Tiny" A. Meneses was called Tiny since childhood simply because an elder brother, "Big Boy", was much bigger than him. And there's absolutely nothing tiny about his accomplishments both as a businessman and a gamefowl aficionado.

Meneses is the Founding Chairman and CEO of Tynor Drug House, Inc., established in 1978 as a manufacturer and distributor of locally produced and Swiss-made pharmaceutical products. He was awarded by Ernst & Young as the Master Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year for 2004.

After graduating, as a scholar, with a Humanities degree from Ateneo de Manila, he was hired as a sales representative for Swiss pharmaceutical company Ciba-Geigy (now Novartis). "After several years of working in the industry, you learn the trade and you want to start your own and dream of doing things better," he says. This dream led to the creation of Tynor Drug House, Inc.

Tynor is just one of the companies in the growing Meneses Group of Companies. Sister companies in the group are Time Machine Cosmetiques, Inc., which formulates skin care products; PMB Salon Specialties, Inc., which manufactures, imports, and distributes hair and scalp care products; InterMed Marketing Philippines, Inc., which markets and distributes Tynor products; Gruppo Medica, Inc., which manufactures pharmaceuticals and food supplements; and Tynor Agrovet Division, Inc., which markets imported and locally manufactured veterinary products.

Meneses' venture into cockfighting started when was really small. He was just six years old when a native grey cock from Mindoro which was headed for the cooking pot caught his attention and he decided to keep it as a pet. However a neighbor, Mang Karias, who was into cockfighting, saw this rooster and got interested and persuaded him to fight the rooster in la Loma. His rooster won and was given 5 pesos for lending his rooster. His mother got mad when she learned about this, so eventually sold the rooster to Mang Karias. However, it was just a start of almost lifelong attachment to fighting cocks since he would make it a point to scour batches of native chickens that would arrive in their home from the provinces and get the roosters as pets.

Now, Meneses practically has all the available bloodlines that include the one-minute lemon, the different kinds of Roundheads, Sweaters, Doc Robinson Hatch, Orientals, Spanish and Cuban fowls.

The number of his roosters in his Mirabella farm vary from 500 to 2000. He also has 157 high breed dogs that live with his chickens in the farm.

Even in cockfighting, Meneses believes on the importance of having to innovate and trying out new things. He doesn't buy other people's ideas hook, line and sinker. In fact, against the opposition of friends who do not believe in the abilities of the Asils, he fought his Jerry Hamlin and Matt McDaniel Asils in pure form (Asils are usually fought as crosses) and came out very successful against the Sweater line of a very popular cocker.

More importantly, Meneses is planning to complete their line of innovative gamefowl products.

Rommel Cigural, sales director of Tynor Agrivet, said that with today's level of competition, even the small cockers have access to very good bloodlines. So it all sums up to who has a better-conditioned cock.

"You really have to know what supplements to give your roosters and the correct method of breeding. Pagalingan na lang sa conditioning ng manok. Simula breeding magagamit mo yung mga produkto naming," says Cigural. I recommened Anima Strath for breeding. Kailangan kasi maganda ang health ng mga manok so you can produce good off springs. Anima Strath is imported from Switzerland and is a product of international research. Napatunayan na iyan hindi lang sa chickens but also in horses and dogs," he added.

Anima Strath is liquid yeast in comes in capsule form.

Another product, the Forza Animale, is for chicks and wa sformulated to protect it from the elements. "Pag nag-sisiw na, exposed na sa elements so kalilangan protektahan. Forza animale also maximizes growth potential. Its main ingredient has been tested in humans. It utilizes the Chlorella Growth factor of Cherifer. Cherifer has been selling more than billion pesos every year," Cigural explained.

Another innovative product from Tynor is Vanguard OCF (oral conditioning formula). It is an orally-ingested vitamin B complex formula to condition the cocks for battle.

Meneses emphasized of the need to avoid injecting vitamin B complex to the roosters because it is very painful and causes a lot of strain to the roosters.

""Yung iba ginagamit nila na B12 panturok, consisting of 10 micrograms. But if a human gets injected by a B12 formula, let's say neurobion, in the arm. It's as is if he got hit by a baseball bat. You can't work your arm for a day So if you use it in your roosters, how can you expect it to perform well. . It causes so much stress and injury to the roosters," Meneses explained.

Vanguard OCF, is 100 micrograms and is more than enough to cover up for the losses in metabolism," explains Meneses noted.

Tynor Agrovet also has the Rocket Fuel, which is a Nox Vomica given 2 hours before the fight. Nox Vomica to relieve all discomforts related to food, alcohol, sugar, coffee, stress and travel. Nox Vomica settles digestion, reduces gas, acidity and heartburn, helps with constipation and eliminates toxins.

Meneses could attest to the effectiveness of his gamecock products because he uses it to his own roosters that he fights regularly (his chickens are a regular fixture at Calamba City Cockpit). And he is now even more focused to building up the line of products of Tynor Agrovet Division Inc. in the next few years, confident that cockers can rely on his products, being a rooster man himself. With the constant growth of his accomplishments, both in his gamefowl and non-gamefowl ventures, there is certainly nothing small about Tiny Meneses.

Post Thanks / Like

my friend bougth a yellow legged lemon 3 yrs ago..that was 18k...now its 5 yrs old,and he want to sell it to me for 8k because he never produced a good battlecocks(low winnings) out of it..he croossed it to roundhead(lacey) and hatch(marion rose)...
    if im goin to buy it..what would be the best bloodline to croos with it..any advice and recommendation are welcome....thank u sabungeros....

Post Thanks / Like

sir try to cross it with sweater. kanino galing yun lemons nyo? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d'clash
    try mo to pre:

www.boxkoto.multiply.com

http://www.sabong.net.ph/forum/showt...35#post1993435

tito ko po si mimi itchon pwede kita samahan.

are they pure duke hulsey? pls pm me ty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d'clash
    sir,

try to cross it with swaeters, kanino galing yun lemons nyo?

thanks

kay meneses...ang galing nang laro sa mga battlecocks na na produced at lakas ng palo..malas lang siguro sa kamay niya yon...

hidden blade

Quote Originally Posted by burds_b
    kay meneses...ang galing nang laro sa mga battlecocks na na produced at lakas ng palo..malas lang siguro sa kamay niya yon...
    magaling mga nokis nya.... light fowl ang nakuha ko sa kanya then crossed ko sa dark fowl (1/4 lang) for battle cocks.... ok ang resulta.

eto resulta ng linebreeding ko sa manok na nakuha ko sa kanya:

3rd generation vs 4th generation (father vs son)

4th generation full brothers jan 30, 2008 born

hidden blade

magaling mga nokis nya.... light fowl ang nakuha ko sa kanya then crossed ko sa dark fowl (1/4 lang) for battle cocks.... ok ang resulta.

eto resulta ng linebreeding ko sa manok na nakuha ko sa kanya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMmMWSdQF4
    3rd generation vs 4th generation (father vs son)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_SetujHGs
    4th generation full brothers jan 30, 2008 born

Post Thanks / Like

my friend bougth a yellow legged lemon 3 yrs ago..that was 18k...now its 5 yrs old,and he want to sell it to me for 8k because he never produced a good battlecocks(low winnings) out of it..he croossed it to roundhead(lacey) and hatch(marion rose)...
    if im goin to buy it..what would be the best bloodline to croos with it..any advice and recommendation are welcome....thank u sabungeros....
    Don't bother to buy your friend's lemon. He already bred the cock for 3 years and never get a good battle cocks. You have a good chance to get a good fowl for 8k from other breeders. Just be patient in searching here in the net.
    Last edited by San Miguel; October 1st, 2008 at 12:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i like the Doc Robinson's of Tiny
    Best regards!

Post Thanks / Like

one rooster of my friend banded with the name jenny meneses....how are they related?? or no relation at all???

Post Thanks / Like

tiny also have a good wingate brownred...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christen
    i like the Doc Robinson's of Tiny
    Best regards!

same here christen...

Doc-Lemon is a very good blend!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boglis
    same here christen...

Doc-Lemon is a very good blend!
    100% agree with you sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Face or Mclean Hatches yan ang bagay saLemon mo,jejeje,or gusto mo pang dagdagan CC Givens at Black McRae,jajaja,paborito ko xe ang mga yan at talagang nababagay yan sa Lemon coz those are dark fowls while your Lemon is a light one....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: tiny meneses

I think Sir San Miguel is right!!!!For me I wont use a 5 year old broodcock,I would start with a 10 month old broodstag so I can use him up to the 5th year,what I mean is I can use this younger fowl longer than the old one.You can use the old one for about 2 years maximum.So its better to use the younger one.

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I went to Alabang Hills luma to visit my Cousins and Aunt at Bacolod St...sunday morning we went to church in Alabang Hills luma and we're setting 2 rows behind Tiny Meneses..after the mass I was planning to say hi and talk a little about his chickens but, unfortunately my cousin and aunti told me we have to go quick to pick up something..oh bhoy..that was my opportunity to talk with Tiny about his gamefowls and was planning to buy some..Anyway, next year again Tiny.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: tiny meneses

DON'T BUY THE YELLOW LEG LEMON. IT'S ALREADY 5 YEARS OLD. JUST MY OPINION.