Page 1 of 171 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamie Lacson's Circle L Gamefarm - Let the Legacy Continue Part 4

Post Thanks / Like

Question joey Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm

Does anybody have any experience getting broodstocks from mr Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm. please all information would be a great help, and any information on his bloodlines and fighting styles of his fowls will be appriciated. thanks everybody.....

Kampakirit

Re: joey Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm

Bro... Pls GO TO WWW. CRICLELGAMEFARM.COM

See and Appreciate..!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle
    Does anybody have any experience getting broodstocks from mr Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm. please all information would be a great help, and any information on his bloodlines and fighting styles of his fowls will be appriciated. thanks everybody.....

Bro Joey Lacson breeds hatches from old time great breeders of the strain, he maintained the best strain and also discarded what he believes do not fit for fighting in PI. His hatches specially those hi action mcleans, fights very cautious, they breaks high, feet out and body away from the opponents. Those hatches are a little bit off beat compared to other hatches that I breed. He also breeds Blueface, with good timing and can deliver a very powerful blows. There is also mcleans, and he also imported stocks from well known breeder this year including Jhonny jumper, graves, ect. to infuse to his existing stocks....

Great guy and easy to deal with, you can call him, 09189792767, tell him what fighting style of hatches you want, you will never go wrong, hehhehehehe. He also breeds, kelso's (white and red), and he is starting to breed Dan Gray roundheads this year. He is also a member of this site (jovilac), you can also visit a thread regarding his dad in Chit chat forum, for you to know the guy even better....

Hope this helps,
    MOYZKI

Post Thanks / Like

Freestyle, Me and my team went to Circle L gamefarm last Dec 1-3 to acquire some breeding materials. But before hand, I already have on my mind what to acquire like I want a pair of Mclean and blueface and a grey with straight comb. But alas I ended up to a trio of Bud Mcpherson White Kelso, hehehe. These strain is smart and has a powerful cuting ability. They deliver powerful blows.
    Its very hard to choose (nakakalito hehehe) what you want since all of Joey's bloodlines (most of them are hatches) are killing machine. The blows are fatal and they are really quick.
    Pre Moyzki is correct he also imported stocks from well known breeder this year including Jhonny jumper, graves, ect. to infuse to his existing stocks.... So be watchout guys for the coming of crowe graves "bone crusher".
    When i come back from holidays, i will share to you guys heaps of pictures taken at Bro Joey's farm. For sure you will love it.

For you Bro Joey, thanks so much for your warm hospitality.

konsehal

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: joey Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm

He is kknown of his Hatches and Greys...

Post Thanks / Like

you can't go wrong with joey; a generation of great caliber fightingcock breeder.

Post Thanks / Like

I got my first quality stocks from circle L and all my transactions with bro joey are through phone calls text and e-mails only.. I just told him what I want and he sent me exactly what i'm looking for.. just like Moyzki said, he's easy to deal with, I even ask advices once in awhile from him regarding my breeding program and he's very helpful to greenhorns like me..
    Yes his hi-action mcleans are very good. A hatch designed for long knife indeed.. breaks high, speed, power, gameness, clever, good cutting bird, every characteristics of a fowl you would want in your yard! With bro joey you'll never go wrong, Very Honest guy!
    MY HATS OFF!!!
    Last edited by bokya; January 3rd, 2008 at 02:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I got my first quality stocks from circle L and all my transactions with bro joey are through phone calls text and e-mails only.. I just told him what I want and he sent me exactly what i'm looking for.. just like Moyzki said, he's easy to deal with, I even ask advices once in awhile from him regarding my breeding program and he's very helpful to greenhorns like me..
    Yes his hi-action mcleans are very good. A hatch designed for long knife indeed.. breaks high, speed, power, gameness, clever, good cutting bird, every characteristics of a fowl you would want in your yard! With bro joey you'll never go wrong, Very Honest guy! HATS OFF!

Post Thanks / Like

quality broodstocks from circle L...power and gameness in one..very solid line...great foundation...

--------------------------

circle L hatch

Post Thanks / Like

circle L gamefarm-simply means foundation.

Joey V. Lacson-means friendship.
    Last edited by HGYREDSTALLION; January 3rd, 2008 at 02:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

here's what I think about Joey Lacson of Circle L gamefarm he just made good bloodlines available to everyone. Joey is a real great guy - amiable, generous (with his sharing cocking knowledge) and humble. He could actually resort to selling battlecocks (and earn alot more) but would share the best of his materials to the cockfighting public.

The big boys go to him to freshen up their Hatch blood and perhaps even their Greys. Simple folks go to him to get a chance to be competitive and improve their stock. Through the years when breeds like Sweaters, Roundheads and Lemons dominated the cockfighting landscape Circle L never wavered and resorted to any of the "latest craze" in breeds. They stuck by their guns and have always been competitive in the big fights.

I mentioned about how humble Joey is . . . many a cocker has had success in the pits with Circle L bloodlines; a few gained fame and financial success out of breeding his stocks but I've never read or heard Joey made a claim that their stocks came from him.

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: joey Lacson of Circle L Gamefarm

Oakgrove,
    I like your statement man,In short a very Humble person he is....

Post Thanks / Like

My first (backyard breeder lang po) ever grey broodstag came from Bro. Joey L. of Circle L gamefarm. Not just that I am satisfied on having one of his silver grey broodstag but with what he sent me I am very pleased coz I have now on my yard one of his pure silver grey winner during the '06 GFBAN stag derby. A proven solid foundation that can compete in todays breed of battle fowls. My recent acquisition is a pair of Hi-Action hatch. Only one thing I can say about this strain of hatch.........Ultimate Fighting Machine!!!!!!.......

.....furthermore I acquired my breeding materials thru phone and e-mails only what more If I was on his farm to select my breeding material...baka ibigay na ni Bro. Joey ang mga tinatago nyang double- barreled materials...

Hi-Action hatch
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...armpics057.jpg

Tnx again bro. Joey.
    Edwin L.
    Last edited by crowin1; January 3rd, 2008 at 07:21 PM.

gerka

Quote Originally Posted by HGYREDSTALLION
    quality broodstocks from circle L...power and gameness in one..very solid line...great foundation...

circle L hatch
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...IMG_2331-1.jpg

Wit tweeew....whew!...what can i say...haneps!....

Jovilac...nice guy...good luck bro...

Post Thanks / Like

very well said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakgrove Nuts
    here's what I think about Joey Lacson of Circle L gamefarm he just made good bloodlines available to everyone. Joey is a real great guy - amiable, generous (with his sharing cocking knowledge) and humble. He could actually resort to selling battlecocks (and earn alot more) but would share the best of his materials to the cockfighting public.

The big boys go to him to freshen up their Hatch blood and perhaps even their Greys. Simple folks go to him to get a chance to be competitive and improve their stock. Through the years when breeds like Sweaters, Roundheads and Lemons dominated the cockfighting landscape Circle L never wavered and resorted to any of the "latest craze" in breeds. They stuck by their guns and have always been competitive in the big fights.

I mentioned about how humble Joey is . . . many a cocker has had success in the pits with Circle L bloodlines; a few gained fame and financial success out of breeding his stocks but I've never read or heard Joey made a claim that their stocks came from him.

Post Thanks / Like

Joey Lacson aka Jovilac, as a person I could tell that he's a very good decent man and honest person to deal with. Incase you are trying to purchase breeding materials thru phone or email only you wont be sorry that you made a deal to this guy. Joey is one of the few breeders out there that will give you the best quality fowl either broodfowl or battle fowl

If you are asking about his stocks, well I think it is very well said in the above post. I just recently acquired breeding materials from him last Dec, 2007 thru the net only and a few call, I am very satisfied with the stocks that he sent to me and Im very excited to see the result in this season

if your are interested and want to know more of him and his fowl better call him or give him a PM. His a very nice person you wont be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the champions in the 2007 candelaria ( almost becoming solo champion but lost his last fight) used Joey lacson's hatch fowls. I know for sure because I was there with the entry owner (boy Tirol) yet you never hear Joey bragging about it. He lets his fowls do the talking. Also saw his fowls last GFBAN derby in bacolod, very good fowls.

Post Thanks / Like

kaibigan try mong buksan ung Dennispatis sa Utube at may mga video dun ng mga sparring ng Circle L fowl....

undengski

Quality Fowls...Very good base blood if your fond of hatches.

As a person.. Wala ako masabi masama kay Joey... Very accomodating.. Very willing to share his knowledge and straightforward...

Good luck sayo bro...

Post Thanks / Like

circle L hatch
    nice one bro good luck sa breeding

Post Thanks / Like

.....furthermore I acquired my breeding materials thru phone and e-mails only what more If I was on his farm to select my breeding material...baka ibigay na ni Bro. Joey ang mga tinatago nyang double- barreled materials...

Hi-Action hatch
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...armpics057.jpg

nice to hear that bro.tingin ko iilan lang ang katulad ni bro j.

Post Thanks / Like

Mga salbahe kayo...hindi ako makatulog kagabi sa kaiisip kung anong ispeech ang ilalagay ko dito eh inubos nyo na lahat ang buod nang aking talumpati...

Is there Anythingleft ...To Say...

anacletz08

Quote Originally Posted by FILCONNEXNS
    One of the champions in the 2007 candelaria ( almost becoming solo champion but lost his last fight) used Joey lacson's hatch fowls. I know for sure because I was there with the entry owner (boy Tirol) yet you never hear Joey bragging about it. He lets his fowls do the talking. Also saw his fowls last GFBAN derby in bacolod, very good fowls.
    i saw boy tirol's feathered warriors that he used in the 2007 candelaria 7 cock derby. they were awesome cutters, he even beat one of patrick antonio's bird. nice info sir, now i know those birds came from mr. joey lacson. hoping that i could acquire some of it when time permits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    Mga salbahe kayo...hindi ako makatulog kagabi sa kaiisip kung anong ispeech ang ilalagay ko dito eh inubos nyo na lahat ang buod nang aking talumpati...

Is there Anythingleft ...To Say...
    it's your call prof to add mmmmmmmmmooooorreeeeeee.

Post Thanks / Like

circle L gamefarm-simply means foundation.

Joey V. Lacson-means friendship.
    OKIDOKS !!!!!!! THATS A GOOD ONE !!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ross b.
    it's your call prof to add mmmmmmmmmooooorreeeeeee.
    In this game one has to take pains in doing his homework and learn through them...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there Golden Arrow,

May PM ko sa 'yo tungkol sa thread na 'to. Paki check lang po. Appreciate if you could spend a little of your time replying to my queries. Thanks Bro.

Post Thanks / Like

check your mail box..pre

bastos-UK

mga bossing,
    magkano ba ang trio sa circleL farm? salamas pow!

Post Thanks / Like

mga sir magkano po ang hi-action trio kay sir joey?Thanks and have a good day to all
    Last edited by D-joker23; January 4th, 2008 at 02:52 AM.