Thread: Dream fighting cock Please?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Dream fighting cock Please?

Some breeders call it great cock. They just win by playing smart and precise cutter.
    Our locals call it killer cock. But you would notice most of the great cocks are no nonsense winners and are just average crowd pleaser. When you put the traits that you want your fightingcock should be, I call it dream cock since it is way out of reality.(?). If I may put some character of a dream cock, it must be first winning, second - a crown pleaser that will make you proud of it and enhance your prestige. Sikat! hindi mo na kailangang magyabang. ( and if you are in commercial gamecock farming, enhance sales too,hehehe!)

These are some of the crowd pleaser I have observed:

1, When the cock is a high flyer with a loud sounding wings (pumapagakpak).
    2. When a cock is an extra long shuffling fool.
    3. When the cock have extra hard hitting power in the air or in the ground.
    4. When the cock is very smart. wave, dock.( hindi raw pato), wave, side steps, several times. yes, it must be several times maybe 4 repetition before killing disabling a respectable cock from respectable cocker.
    5. Fast chasing, speed cock, turns and hit wherever their opponent is within reach.
    6. Dragfighter and very game, wins even if the wings and rightleg broken chasing an unscratch opponent.
    7. One hit/buckle killer cock.
    8, perfect conformation,tight glossy feathered, high station light and strong leg and wings and mabait.
    9. Nice voice, tik-tila-ooook!

this is just 10 percent of a possible trait of a dream gamecock, the 90 percent is still hidden in you, Let it out and lets compose a dream cock together!!!

tsirs

Victe

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dream fighting cock Please?

Not that I am bragging but I think my imported Hatch talisain is one of the best fighting cocks in the history of cockfighting. He was given to me by my uncle. He won 5 times. I compared them to the skills and tenacities of cocks fought on World championships. He is compared to none. Even if he ends up below under in the first clash, you can see his legs shuffling effectively slashing the bellies of his opponents. If his opponent flies first, he swiftly follow his opponent as he goes down to the ground, accurately knowing where he will land and then deliver the killing blows. He knows how to duck. He knows how to sidestep and again deliver the killing blows after making a 270 degree move to where his enemy is. He was the envy of all of our neighbors until he was stolen from me by an envious neighbor.
    Last edited by rollmao; May 4th, 2019 at 07:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dream fighting cock Please?

61t.jpg One of my Best Cock....
    "BLUE FIRE"