Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream fighting cock Please?

Post Thanks / Like

Dream fighting cock Please?

Some breeders call it great cock. They just win by playing smart and precise cutter.
    Our locals call it killer cock. But you would notice most of the great cocks are no nonsense winners and are just average crowd pleaser. When you put the traits that you want your fightingcock should be, I call it dream cock since it is way out of reality.(?). If I may put some character of a dream cock, it must be first winning, second - a crown pleaser that will make you proud of it and enhance your prestige. Sikat! hindi mo na kailangang magyabang. ( and if you are in commercial gamecock farming, enhance sales too,hehehe!)

These are some of the crowd pleaser I have observed:

1, When the cock is a high flyer with a loud sounding wings (pumapagakpak).
    2. When a cock is an extra long shuffling fool.
    3. When the cock have extra hard hitting power in the air or in the ground.
    4. When the cock is very smart. wave, dock.( hindi raw pato), wave, side steps, several times. yes, it must be several times maybe 4 repetition before killing disabling a respectable cock from respectable cocker.
    5. Fast chasing, speed cock, turns and hit wherever their opponent is within reach.
    6. Dragfighter and very game, wins even if the wings and rightleg broken chasing an unscratch opponent.
    7. One hit/buckle killer cock.
    8, perfect conformation,tight glossy feathered, high station light and strong leg and wings and mabait.
    9. Nice voice, tik-tila-ooook!

this is just 10 percent of a possible trait of a dream gamecock, the 90 percent is still hidden in you, Let it out and lets compose a dream cock together!!!

tsirs

Victe

Soliven
    My Dream Cock:

1. cross-cutting fowl(lakad or labay sa likod sang kontra in Ilonggo)

2. turning 180 degrees on the air :rbounce:

For me this s the safest fighting style in slasher kind of fight

BUSHIDO BLADE
    Soliven,

Your right this that could do a trun of 360 degrees is awasome, ive seen this one dervy and it ddid a turn around and caught the opponet from the air. Very, strong and accurate flyer, walang lampas. i guess a very regorous training tabl e flying was credited for this performance. kalaban ang hanap.

bushido blade

Post Thanks / Like
    Soliven and Blade,

Don't you mean 180 degrees?

JBAB_ALAS
    :lol: 360 is awesome haven't seen one in my entire life yet. Wow what a show if I have a cock like that.

cheers guys. i'll post my share later, gotta go now!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jbab-alas,

He would be killed if he does a 360!!! That's flying over his opponent, and instead of turning around (180) in the air to face his opponent, he would turn another 180 and face... empty space, with his opponent behind him, ready to kick him "where the sun don't shine."

But it'll be very entertaining to watch, as long as you are not the owner. :lol:

Post Thanks / Like

A Hummingbird....

I'm referring to how I witnessed a fight that to this day I've not seen equalled -- but first allow me to give some background...
    Back in the late 70's, my dad imported a dozen battlecocks from Ralph Spurlin, a breeder from Tennessee. Included in the shipment was a couple of democrat cocks -- one high station and the other low station. After a week's rest, we sparred the roosters and the low-station cock was a grounder with decent power but he didn't show anything spectacular even during subsequent sparring sessions.
    One Sunday, my dad called and asked me to sell the low-station democrat cock, as I was going to the fights anyway with my friends. We picked up the rooster from him around noon and drove to the southern end of the island where afternoon fights were being held, however, it was a slow fight day and there were no takers. Later, before dusk, we proceeded to the Sport-O-Dome in Tamuning where we met up with one of the fight promoters and he agreed to purchase the rooster if he found a match. A match was made against a grey and the promoter took on odds as the word was he was pitting an unknown rooster that he just bought and he was going up against a big-timer.
    When the two combatants were released they both took off into the air to make contact. The democrat cock cut his opponent in the air, stayed up in the air and turned around and hovered over his opponent who was on the ground and proceeded to cut him all over the neck and back. He came down when his opponent toppled to the ground dead! I thought I was dreaming but the pit erupted in cheers because it was a sight to behold. Now, THAT is my kind of rooster.

Post Thanks / Like
    if ever i have a chicken who can turn 360 degrees in the air ....I'll bring him to carnival and make sure money....

:rbounce: :sprcool:

Post Thanks / Like
    well if a cock can turn 360 degrees in the air then it would be better if he can also do a back summersault...once the knife hit the opponent, im sure it will be a very fatal blow! end of the game...karyo!!! isa...dalawa! :lol:

Soseng

Soliven
    Kakmeyts hehehehe..!! Sorry For the extra 180 degrees......

I'm just reviewing u with ur Trigonometry if u still recall it.....
    :lol:

BUSHIDO BLADE
    Soliven,

360 degrees is right, the reason why the rooster did that because the other rooster, normally the opponent didn't buckle but shifted to the other side where it was release. I've seen this kind of rooster in one derby fight, it is very seldom.

bushido blade.

BUSHIDO BLADE
    sorry cockmeyst,

i am correcting myself again, it is about face is 180 degrees only.

bushido blade

BUSHIDO BLADE
    sorry guys,

it is 180 degrees turn around. medyo purol na rin ang trigometry ko.

bushido blade

Post Thanks / Like
    Edward Catahay,

That is the Michael Jordan of a rooster! Talk about hang time...

Roosters&Dreams
    i had the privilage to fight one cock in my life that turns in the air 180 degrees when the opponent didnt breake with him he turns and catch the other cock from behind...
    and now my 3 way cross 1/2 grey - 1/4 hatch - 1/4 claret at 8 months old on their first sparring session they exibit this trait, but they are too young and who knows when will i spar them again...i am not sure if they will be consistent on this kind of fighting style....the one i had before won the first fight this way but lost on the second fight for he turns 180 and he miss so he got tag...so they are not undestructable or i cant say i put this trait on the top of my list in fighting style...
    i like them rapid firing machine gun style...total crowd pleaser win or lose... i am not really concern if they please the crowd but that type of fighting style please me so i breed towards that direction...fast non-stop, very aggressive....

Anobaito
    Dream? As, in.. something occurring while asleep? Like, as if you can do something about it, anyway?!?

You can dream it, you can do it. ...anobaito...

If you dream that you're a game cock in this world, that's fantasy.:lol:

... anonabaiyan... think... ...

steben_cgal

180 degrees

my friend has this type of rooster. 2x derby winner already. he first won in cebu sinulog derby and the second was last june at the roligon 4cock derby finishing his opponent within 20 secs...

if im not mistaken its a cross between his roundhead and lemon.:hippie:

steben_cgal

Question dreamcock ba kamo?

pambihira kayo oo...dream cock lang pala eh.mananaginip rin lang ako lulubusin ko na! ito ang sa akin..

dream cock number 1 ko ay yung marunong magbitbit ng kalibre kwarenta'y singko tapos asintado pa para isang bala lang kalaban kahit nag 360 pa sya sa iri talagang bagsak sya! sapul!

dreamcock number 2 yung di tinatablan ng tari! hehehe...

yan dalawa ang dream cock ko! lalaban kayo jan ha? hehehehe...:rbounce:

adiong
    ...dapat pala magkaroon tayo ng dreamcock derby..:lol: :lol:

Desert Dust
    Ang dream cock ko yung lulundag lundag at tatakbo takbo.

Lumulundag sa tuwa kasi panalo siya at tumatakbo kasi hinahabol ang kalaban na papatay na. ehehehe.

DD

Soliven
    kakmeyts

perhaps victe means dream fightingcock is a fowl that you are wishing to have.....

julian espiritu

dream cock

my dream cock is yung malakas ang bagwis malakas ang sikad parang armalite ang paa malakas sa ibaba malakas sa taas na pag lumipad di na bababa:rbounce: he he he

ayagkids1
    my dream cock is ang katawan hinde matablan ng kahit ano parang body armor

Pareko
    Papaano ba magka dream cock? Kailangan bang gising ka o tulog. Panay gising naman kayo ah :lol:

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up high flying cock

I did saw once in a hackfight, year 2000 sa Jeddah. The color is bulik, more yellow/orange feathers on its back. The opponent was dark brown/red.

When the two met on the first take off, the bulik flew a little higher, cut the poor opponent, sending it to the ground. The bulik just stayed a little longer up in the air, and gave a shuffle upon landing on the hapless opponent.

Parang helicopter ang style, tumatagal sa hangin, steady ang lipad na nakabantay sa ibaba, bago paibaba at bigyan ng sipa ang nakatalikod at nakadapang kalaban...... very unusual.... but true......

Ayaw ko na magpaikot-ikot sa bayan ka trapik, hehehehe c"?..
    Post Thanks / Like

sir siguro kailangan gcing ka

siir cguro mas maganda kung gcing ka sa dream cock mo para makita mo ang galing ng manokiz mo.........

toybatzDOM

jundizon

dream cock

it's reality na pala. my super black hehehe...[IMG][/IMG]

Ayaw ko na magpaikot-ikot sa bayan ka trapik, hehehehe c"?..
    Post Thanks / Like
    sir tunay na nga iyan,he,he,he......
    sana manalo para mas maganda, para dream cock na talaga..

Post Thanks / Like
    binabae,sususgod naka taas ang balahibo sa likod at ang bawgwis ay nakababa na parang nag lilimlim sususgod deristo palo sa kalaban na kala mo babae yung binabae .naka buka diin ang buntot na parang nag lilim lim or may sisisw na dala yung binabae...