Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    sir phogak,thank your for the information.how about a sudden change of weather?most of the time we go the gallera early and feed our chicken in gallera.the weather in the morning is humid and hot,but suddenly change into cold and heavy rain in the 12pm.how does it affect our chicken?ive observe that the chicken become slugish.
    That's when you need electrolytes. Use the cheapest for humans, about P10.00 per sachet (Glucost by Pascual). dissolve in 1 liter of water and use to rehydrate. Don't feed much, just keep him empty so it will move but give him something to nibble from time to time, like a few corn grains and pellets. Also keep some glucose capsules or candies handy. Dehydration and deep hunger are your worst enemies in a humid situation.

Post Thanks / Like

sir phogak,thank your for the information.how about a sudden change of weather?most of the time we go the gallera early and feed our chicken in gallera.the weather in the morning is humid and hot,but suddenly change into cold and heavy rain in the 12pm.how does it affect our chicken?ive observe that the chicken become slugish.

Its the other way around my friend.When its humid or raining there's alot of moisture in the air and this is one thing we consider during pointing to achieve the perfect moisture.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    That's when you need electrolytes. Use the cheapest for humans, about P10.00 per sachet (Glucost by Pascual). dissolve in 1 liter of water and use to rehydrate. Don't feed much, just keep him empty so it will move but give him something to nibble from time to time, like a few corn grains and pellets. Also keep some glucose capsules or candies handy. Dehydration and deep hunger are your worst enemies in a humid situation.

thank you,how about the change of weather happen in limber time?and it rain cats and dogs,i mean a very strong sudden rain?

Post Thanks / Like

thank you,how about the change of weather happen in limber time?and it rain cats and dogs,i mean a very strong sudden rain?
    That's where you will need an energy mobilizer like SuperMax, no kidding, he he he. It happens to me all the time during the rainy season and I am not bothered. Ask my handler, Raymundo, the thin guy you see teasing and preparing our roosters in my fights at You Tube.

Post Thanks / Like

That's where you will need an energy mobilizer like SuperMax, no kidding, he he he. It happens to me all the time during the rainy season and I am not bothered. Ask my handler, Raymundo, the thin guy you see teasing and preparing our roosters in my fights at You Tube.
    wow that would be nice scenario.all the other cocks are off,while yours are sharp and ready to rumble.this are the things that we dont expect to happen,specially stag season.
    Last edited by lordwally; August 2nd, 2008 at 09:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

wow that would be nice scenario.all the other cocks are off,while yours are sharp and ready to rumble.this are the things that we dont to expect to happen,specially stag season.
    I am not kidding you, he he.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not kidding you, he he.

i know your not kidding,were talking and sharing experience here.we have one more big event this august,the kadayawan.hope we could see some supermax user figthing in this derby.

Post Thanks / Like

i know your not kidding,were talking and sharing experience here.we have one more big event this august,the kadayawan.hope we could see some supermax user figthing in this derby.
    Somebody already ordered for this event. Let's see the results later.

I was there last january and a guy at Marfori tried it on several of his birds in a tigbakay just near there. I forgot the name of the guy who lives on Jade St. I think. But if I recall his name, I will pass it on to you so that you can interview him of the resultand how happy he was.

I also gave some to a group of Maranaos for naked heel fighting in Tagum, they were very happy when they came home because they beat the 3 asils of a PNP personnel who whipped them consistently for the last 2 years. But for naked heels fighting, I add another medicine commonly used for thyroid deficiency. he he. Rob roi knows that already, I just PMed him.

BTW, I stayed 9 years there, working for the defunct MHS, we are related to the Aportaderas and the Taasans

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody already ordered for this event. Let's see the results later.

I was there last january and a guy at Marfori tried it on several of his birds in a tigbakay just near there. I forgot the name of the guy who lives on Jade St. I think. But if I recall his name, I will pass it on to you so that you can interview him of the resultand how happy he was.

I also gave some to a group of Maranaos for naked heel fighting in Tagum, they were very happy when they came home because they beat the 3 asils of a PNP personnel who whipped them consistently for the last 2 years. But for naked heels fighting, I add another medicine commonly used for thyroid deficiency. he he. Rob roi knows that already, I just PMed him.

BTW, I stayed 9 years there, working for the defunct MHS, we are related to the Aportaderas and the Taasans

i know aportaderas,i think the elder brother is a 2nd district councilor.the younger brother mikey,is school mate of mine.i think he host the show of mayor during sunday
    Last edited by lordwally; August 3rd, 2008 at 08:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i know aportaderas,i think the elder brother is a 2nd district councilor.the younger brother mikey,is school mate of mine.i think he host the show of mayor in sunday
    2nd cousins of mine. We have the same set of great grand parents. We all came from Dingle, Iloilo.

Post Thanks / Like

2nd cousins of mine. We have the same set of great grand parents. We all came from Dingle, Iloilo.
    your cousins are in journalism and politics sir supermax.but ypur way ahead of them because you got alot of friends in this hobby.are you preparing an entry for this stag season?we want to see it,even in video.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

your cousins are in journalism and politics sir supermax.but ypur way ahead of them because you got alot of friends in this hobby.are you preparing an entry for this stag season?we want to see it,even in video.thanks
    Yes, UGBAP 5 and 8 stags. It's my partner's stags because mine had been wiped out by Frank. But I will condition and point. Some friends will finance. Just aiming for a good score though. Of course, win or lose, I will video them for critique and on how we can improve further. Our hobby is a never ending search for the ultimate, he he.

Post Thanks / Like

Lingkod Dingle man lola ko in mother side

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moxxx2000
    Lingkod Dingle man lola ko in mother side
    We descended from the Dayot clan. We take long vacations at the Grecias and Bolivars. I know Willy Denate

Post Thanks / Like

good luck to all,specially this stag season

Post Thanks / Like

We descended from the Dayot clan. We take long vacations at the Grecias and Bolivars. I know Willy Denate
    you related to nang Candi Dayot?...my late father was the one who build her Rice mill...i know nong Willy our nipa hut was in front of thier house in Lingkod...but that was long time ago...the last visit have made in Lingkod was was my hi-school days..hehehe

one of my brother in law's family name is Palabrica...Roger Palabrica...are you related?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moxxx2000
    you related to nang Candi Dayot?...my late father was the one who build her Rice mill...i know nong Willy our nipa hut was in front of thier house in Lingkod...but that was long time ago...the last visit have made in Lingkod was was my hi-school days..hehehe

one of my brother in law's family name is Palabrica...Roger Palabrica...are you related?
    Manong Mundoy Dayot is a distant cousin.

Your dad also helped renovate and improve the efficiency of the Dingle Cooperative Rice Mill where I was chairman and helped in its turn around from bankruptcy.

Roger is a cousin in the third degree. His older brother Dodong is very close to us and wwe work together at the Provincial Govt. They have an old white breed that still keeps on winning up to this time- half White Claret and half everything else, he he. but it just keep on winning.

Post Thanks / Like

Manong Mundoy Dayot is a distant cousin.

Your dad also helped renovate and improve the efficiency of the Dingle Cooperative Rice Mill where I was chairman and helped in its turn around from bankruptcy.

Roger is a cousin in the third degree. His older brother Dodong is very close to us and wwe work together at the Provincial Govt. They have an old white breed that still keeps on winning up to this time- half White Claret and half everything else, he he. but it just keep on winning.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SuperMax][LEFT]We descended from the Dayot clan Manoy Smax, gud pm, wow Dayot clan how do you related 2 kendall shes tne bestfriend oy my 1st cousin mimi mallorca during hi schooldays in dingle and my schoolmate in cpu yr. 80s. BTW, is yur tatay a cabatuananon, me 2 in town the same with tyoy rex(tatay). i still remember dr. nani P. when campaigning as BM of iloilo he always bring your beautiful ilocana auntie they drop in our house and said buds madaug ta sa banwa nyo, tatay replied what do you want single vote and dr.smiled and your auntie too and won but no. 2 in our town. 2 much 4 thi next time naman. rgds

Lemon_Baraw

Good tread, up one time

Alamid

makiraan lang po",

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax:

Do you believe in protein poisioning as far a "gamecock/stag" is concern?

Is it advisable to combined three (3) different brand of pellets, with different cp level?

Up to what level of protein is required for the cock/stag?

Thank!

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=nikita]
    [left]We descended from the Dayot clan Manoy Smax, gud pm, wow Dayot clan how do you related 2 kendall shes tne bestfriend oy my 1st cousin mimi mallorca during hi schooldays in dingle and my schoolmate in cpu yr. 80s. BTW, is yur tatay a cabatuananon, me 2 in town the same with tyoy rex(tatay). i still remember dr. nani P. when campaigning as BM of iloilo he always bring your beautiful ilocana auntie they drop in our house and said buds madaug ta sa banwa nyo, tatay replied what do you want single vote and dr.smiled and your auntie too and won but no. 2 in our town. 2 much 4 thi next time naman. rgds
    If you also came from the Dayots, then we are related too. Our great grand mother is a Dayot that includes some big Filipino stars today. Nani's son, Rufino III, is now Mayor. I lost track of our relatives because I seldom stay long in Dingle due tomy work. My father is a Licera and we have 1 whole village of relatives in Tigbauan Road. he he. Mayo sa politica kon kilala mo paryente mo.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Atty,

Definitely. With high protein, the nitrate content of the body rises and the rudimentary kidneys of the bird cannot anymore process the high levels. Metabolism slows down and acids build up. The liver cannot anymore filter the toxins produced and all functions go off. So you will wonder why your birds cannotseem to strike accurately and is disoriented.

I follow the basic and strive for just 14 to 16 percent protein level esp. on the last 2 weeks. I just compensate by giving a balanced amino acid intake. That way I get more energy and speed. Always focus on the weapons which is the knife which is devastating at first impact and often you don't get a second chance once you are hit, esp. in stag fights.

Is it advisable to combined three (3) different brand of pellets, with different cp level?
    Up to what level of protein is required for the cock/stag

I would not. After all, each company strives to complete the nutrient profile of its product. At the most, I mix 2 but seldom. If I start with hog pre starter I stay with it until fight day. If I do with other expensive pellets I do the same. . Stags and cocks have very sensitive sense of smell.

I adjust CP with grains like corn, rice and groats.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Atty,

Definitely. With high protein, the nitrate content of the body rises and the rudimentary kidneys of the bird cannot anymore process the high levels. Metabolism slows down and acids build up. The liver cannot anymore filter the toxins produced and all functions go off. So you will wonder why your birds cannotseem to strike accurately and is disoriented.

I follow the basic and strive for just 14 to 16 percent protein level esp. on the last 2 weeks. I just compensate by giving a balanced amino acid intake. That way I get more energy and speed. Always focus on the weapons which is the knife which is devastating at first impact and often you don't get a second chance once you are hit, esp. in stag fights.

Up to what level of protein is required for the cock/stag

I would not. After all, each company strives to complete the nutrient profile of its product. At the most, I mix 2 but seldom. If I start with hog pre starter I stay with it until fight day. If I do with other expensive pellets I do the same. . Stags and cocks have very sensitive sense of smell.

I adjust CP with grains like corn, rice and groats.
    Thank you sir supermax, for your valuable inputs.

Lemon_Baraw

SUPERMAX EXPERIENCE OF REY4RUSH:

Sir supermax,

natesting ko na ang invento mo kahapon sa 2 cock derby. pierde ang first fight ko . 15 mos. pero patay man ang kontra. waay magtusik ang akon kay may igo sa kilid. pero kon waay tani mapiang natapos nya dayon. ang 2nd fight ko daug. waay pilas 18 mos. nakakuha pa sang fastest kill. 3rd place. maayo gid man ang hulag sang manok sa supermax mo. nagalupok ang bunal kag kadasig mag hulag. ang gin bulang ko mga regular lang ang away sang waay pa magamitan sang supermax. gani madamo gid nga salamat sa maalwan mo nga kabobot-on. god bless.

(I have finally tested your envention yesterday in a 2 cock derby. I lost my first fight, 15 mos old, but it also killed the opponent. Mine did not peck because of a deep wound on the side. If it were not crippled, it could have finished the other cock fast. My second fight won, scratchless, 18 mos old and got 3rd place fastest win.

The cocks moved so well with your SuperMax. The blows were explosiveand they moved exceedingly fast. The roosters I fought were regular fighters without SuperMax, so thank you so much for your kindness. God bless!)

rey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phogak
    supermax now available in:

tayabas, quezon
    lucena city, quezon
    metro manila
    silang cavite, every sunday only ph4 sabungan
    pangasinan area- contact saygatel 09194463951
    bulacan area near Apalit Cockpit- JDAC Gamefarm(Abling) 0905-414-1418

soon to be distributed in bicol region

for inquiry and how to get copy of the system
    email:

derrick
    phogak01@yahoo.com

contact 09228318682

when will supermax be available in davao?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax,

I might not have a question about the topic in this thread but I'm hoping it might be related.
    I have few cocks that seems to be playing with the water, I mean drinking it back over.
    So, I concluded that it might have something to do with gastro problem. Gave the cock with sulfa drugs but keeps doin the same thing.

Hope you might have any experience to this matter.

Good day.

Yellow Hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax nice fowl in your avatar! daghan paka ana?

Post Thanks / Like

when will supermax be available in davao?thanks
    Sir:

We re still looking for a good advocate and committed person willing to risk and espouse our philosophy of giving the small cocker an equal chance in this game of kings!