Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by tagadao
    Sir Supermax - this might sound demanding, nonetheless I will take this chance, to ask you, to kindly extend some explanation about how the processes of digesting carbohydrates into simple carbohydrates and glycogen interact with the processes of aneroid energy to aerobic energy?
    Hi Sir Tagadao,

You may have meant anaerobic energy which is explained briefly by Wikipedia:

"There are two types of anaerobic energy systems, the ATP-CP energy system, which uses creatine phosphate as the main energy source, and the lactic acid (or anaerobic glycolysis) system that uses glucose (or glycogen) in the absence of oxygen. Events or activity that last up to about thirty seconds rely primarily on the former, phosphagen, system. Beyond this time aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis begin to predominate. Anaerobic glycolysis uses glucose inefficiently, and produces by-products such as lactic acid that are thought to be detrimental to muscle function; this limits activity based predominantly on anaerobic glycolysis to about 2 minutes. The effectiveness of anaerobic activity can be improved through training."

that is why you have to have two (2) streams of supplementaion: 1st is for energy build up (SUPERMAX) and the 2nd is for oxide formation thru amino acids assisted by catalysts (OXYVIT).

This is the basic argument behind SUPERMAX!

Please see fight no. 10, one of the early experiments in SuperMax research:

Last edited by SuperMax; July 12th, 2008 at 12:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,you explaination is impressive.is the sugar in the body of the chicken lowers everytime we spar and exercise them?if yes.should we give sugar to our cocks?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    sir supermax,you explaination is impressive.is the sugar in the body of the chicken lowers everytime we spar and exercise them?if yes.should we give sugar to our cocks?thanks
    If we talk about sparring, fighting or any physical activity, we are not anymore talking about sugar but rather about adenosine tri phosphate. When energy is released, by the action of ATP+NO a phosphate in the ATP chain is burned just like exploding a firecracker, and the ATP is reduced to ADP. So instant replenishment of that phosphate is needed. This occurs in just milliseconds!

that is why those using creatine are surprised that their cocks last only for about 1 minute. creatine becomes creatine phosphate but you need other catalysts to make it perform better.

For you to sustain fast or blinding speed action, you need a whole line of supplements working together. You will see what I mean if you study closely my fights. You will see that there is no gap in the flurry of punches that my roosters give. Please remember that my roosters are rejects and fed with hog starter pellets fighting against high quality genetics fed on the most expensive feeds!

Sugar is not the only ingredient. Always give amino acids with them because sugar alone will cause hyperglycemia which gets your cocks off-synch! Believe me, my research had been in this area and I was also applying them to local athletes here. As I have said, SuperMax is human grade and just multiply it with a factoring number and it's already for athletes! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

i give fish oil in my during conditioning,would it help?or just another waste of money?im from davao,i dont think its available here.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i give fish oil in my during conditioning,would it help?or just another waste of money?im from davao,i dont think its available here.thanks
    What will fish oil give you? lipids? better get just sugar into their system. lipids take about 10 hours to be converted to energy!

Yes, it's just a waste of money. When I condition, I charge P1500 per cock for 1 month and make about P800.00 per cock already which I also bet because i am pretty sure I have a good winning percentage across the board.

If you talk about SuperMax, we sell it directly and ship it everywhere (even to Texas las month). BTW, I was there last January and I gave 3 samples to a man in Marfori and he won convincingly in 3 fights using it.

I stayed 9 years there and my wife is from there! I worked as a technical man for the defunct Ministry of Human Settlements
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 12th, 2008 at 08:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

alot of people using fish oil and cod liver oil.so your wife is my kababayan,how much would it will cost me if send me for 3 cocks?

saysi

Post Thanks / Like

nice thread!

supermax:
    pls stek your PM box, tnx.

Post Thanks / Like

alot of people using fish oil and cod liver oil.so your wife is my kababayan,how much would it will cost me if send me for 3 cocks?
    that's what I used also before I knew better. I thought all those old American cockers from whom we based our methods had the best technologies. Now I know that finding better ways is just a matter of asking the right questions and pursuing answers.

It's all about sports technology which includes so many things like nutrition, supplementation, physical activities, etc. It's also about the right amounts at the right time or schedules.
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 12th, 2008 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

sir supermax,can you email me what would be the cost for 3 cocks if i use supermax in the fightday? wlly_rj@yahoo.com.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

thank you supermax i got the numbers to call.one question,if i give 2 days before the fight should i give them regular feeds or the carloaded feeds.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

supermax,
    where can i buy your pointing capsule? please and thank you. this is my email address.
    mahusay@yahoo.ca
    thank you very much..

Post Thanks / Like

thank you supermax i got the numbers to call.one question,if i give 2 days before the fight should i give them regular feeds or the carloaded feeds.thanks
    My carboloading is rather simple. For a 35-40 gram feed, I give about 10 grams Hog Prestarter (you can use Platinum or Supremo Power Optimizer which is very good), 5-7 grams soaked cracked corn, 5-7grams rolled oats or just soaked groats and 5-10 grams cooked rice or cooked brown rice whichever is available. Any missing amino acid is supplied by the daily dose of aminoplex tablets or Laktamino or Activo or Protolyte, whichever of them are available.

This is fed up to the day of fight from 10 to 14 days before the fight. Carboloading for me is simply adding a bit more brown sugar or honey if you prefer it, at a rate of 500mg to 800 mg per day. For the last 3 ot 4 years, I did not see any bird going off synch with this diet. This is just my own experience and I followed this system for all my experiments in SuperMax. I cannot speak for others' experience though.

Post Thanks / Like

Supermax all the infos you've given are very convincing.The natural way for it is corn and eggwhite but your method looks better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lanipao
    Supermax all the infos you've given are very convincing.The natural way for it is corn and eggwhite but your method looks better.
    A generation past, eggwhite was the only source of good protein but all these companies have access to HQ research on nutrition and that made eggwhite a bit obsolete since it does not provide a complete profile of amino acids, especially those needed for extreme exertions. Youmay wonder that recently, the sports market worldwide is crazy about amino acid drinks and preparations. that beats using plain eggwhite. So now you know why I have always emphasized on amino acids.

A 60% winning percentage in derby fights and about 85% winning in brushfights since 2005, would be a good enough way of proving that the feeding, conditioning and pointing system works, LOL. I wish I had the resources to video all those fights in the past.
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 12th, 2008 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hope there will no minimum sale,because were just in trial and error stage.but im sure the outcome will be great

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    A generation past, eggwhite was the only source of good protein but all these companies have access to HQ research on nutrition and that made eggwhite a bit obsolete since it does not provide a complete profile of amino acids, especially those needed for extreme exertions. Youmay wonder that recently, the sports market worldwide is crazy about amino acid drinks and preparations. that beats using plain eggwhite. So now you know why I have always emphasized on amino acids.

A 60% winning percentage in derby fights and about 85% winning in brushfights since 2005, would be a good enough way of proving that the feeding, conditioning and pointing system works, LOL. I wish I had the resources to video all those fights in the past.
    I'd be willing to try it once i get my foot in PI hopefully this Dec.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lanipao
    By the way, you may wonder why the mix of corn, oats and cooked rice. cooked rice can be transformed into simple sugars in an hour's time, corn about 2 hours and rolled oats or quaker oats is even better in about 3-4 hours (non-glycemic source) so, that mix provides short medium and long term energy sources. Brown sugar will give you an energy boost within minutes, or, you can use glucose which is even faster.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

thank you so much sir supermax.by the way can you teach me reduse the bytes of my pics,cuz i cannot post.it exceds the limit,if its not so much to ask.thank again may you more winnings and friends

Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much sir supermax.by the way can you teach me reduse the bytes of my pics,cuz i cannot post.it exceds the limit,if its not so much to ask.thank again may you more winnings and friends
    If you have Corel or Photoshop, open your pictures there and go to the menu Image and resample or reduce size. try to reduce to 30 to 20 percent and save. That will cut the size to justa bout 100kb

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

thank you supermax,more success to you.pls post more videos they really good to wacth and learn

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Its still a BIG ADVANTAGE if in the first place the roosters that you will condition and point are class A with Good bloodlines rather than Class C or rejects 'coz no amount of feeds and conditioning will make a dunghill rooster fight like a Class A rooster and thats the law of nature,its in the blood/genetics... a good example is the pacquiao brothers..... Manny Pacquiao is a CLASS A BOXER while his brother Bobby Pacquiao no matter what training he does is still considered an inferior boxer or CLASS C compared to his brother Manny Pacquiao... :-]
    Last edited by louie_vh; July 12th, 2008 at 10:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sir Tagadao,

You may have meant anaerobic energy which is explained briefly by Wikipedia:

"There are two types of anaerobic energy systems, the ATP-CP energy system, which uses creatine phosphate as the main energy source, and the lactic acid (or anaerobic glycolysis) system that uses glucose (or glycogen) in the absence of oxygen. Events or activity that last up to about thirty seconds rely primarily on the former, phosphagen, system. Beyond this time aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis begin to predominate. Anaerobic glycolysis uses glucose inefficiently, and produces by-products such as lactic acid that are thought to be detrimental to muscle function; this limits activity based predominantly on anaerobic glycolysis to about 2 minutes. The effectiveness of anaerobic activity can be improved through training."

that is why you have to have two (2) streams of supplementaion: 1st is for energy build up (SUPERMAX) and the 2nd is for oxide formation thru amino acids assisted by catalysts (OXYVIT).

This is the basic argument behind SUPERMAX!

Please see fight no. 10, one of the early experiments in SuperMax research:

Sir supermax you indeed possess the credential to promote supermax product. It contributes alot. Now at present people will understand, that a cock is being feed not simply because its there nature to be feed. But a cock should be feed by feeds with rigth nutrients like protein with 8 essential amino acids, not just simply protein, variety of carbohydrates, for long and short range of energy and fats.

Sir, is supermax product an enzyme supplement? how much per capsule? is it avaiable in davao?

Sir, do you have an illustration or diagram of the cyle of energy. From corn to cabohydrates to glucose to ATP?

Thank you sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir supermax you indeed possess the credential to promote supermax product. It contributes alot. Now at present people will understand, that a cock is being feed not simply because its there nature to be feed. But a cock should be feed by feeds with rigth nutrients like protein with 8 essential amino acids, not just simply protein, variety of carbohydrates, for long and short range of energy and fats.

Sir, is supermax product an enzyme supplement? how much per capsule? is it avaiable in davao?

Sir, do you have an illustration or diagram of the cyle of energy. From corn to cabohydrates to glucose to ATP?

Thank you sir.
    Sir Tagadao:

The complex carbohydrates or starch in corn, rice, oats and other CHO sources are modified by acids and enzymes and the grinding motion of the gizzard. After reduction, other enzymes further modify these into simple sugars. See this thread:

http://www.esf.edu/efb/course/efb325...cAcidCycle.htm

The Krebs or Citric Acid Cycle explains the modification of starch to energy units called ATP and its subsequent utilization as energy. When I did a lecture for Excellence sometime in 2004, I had a powerpoint presentation that illustrates how Voltplex KQ and Reload works. I hope I can retrieve it in my old computer and send it to you one of these days.

Supermax is a combination of enzymes and co-factors that will optimze energy production but it comes as a set together with Oxyvit. Please give me an email address where I can attach some files so you can understand how it works.

We send orders door to door nationwide which you receive in 3 days. I worked in Davao from 1981 to 1989 and have many relatives there.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax - my email adress is jojiesilvosa@yahoo.com. Can you post your contact no., kasabot diay ka og bisaya sir?

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax - my email adress is jojiesilvosa@yahoo.com. Can you post your contact no., kasabot diay ka og bisaya sir?
    Ok I will email you more info about Supermax. Ga lecture pa ko sa Bisaya kay Community Development Worker ako dati sa Ministry of Human Settlements. I was also Livelihood coordinator and Chief of Operations of the agency in Tagum. Naay koy ig-agaw diha sa Agdao- Jaen and the Aportadera families

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=SuperMax]Ok I will email you more info about Supermax. Ga lecture pa ko sa Bisaya kay Community Development Worker ako dati sa Ministry of Human Settlements. I was also Livelihood coordinator and Chief of Operations of the agency in Tagum. Naay koy ig-agaw diha sa Agdao- Jaen and the Aportadera families[/QUOT

I am from Panabo City, about 20 kilometers to Tagum City. Well known manang mga aportadera sa dvo, I think naay lawyer na aportadera sa dvo. Anyway sir, I will wait for your email. I will buy your supermax capsule for the stag this August sa dvo Matina. Its nice that you said that your product is enzymes supplement and you actually used it in a no. of fights. At least I know the substance para dli mag complicate with other substance. Salamat!
    Last edited by tagadao; July 13th, 2008 at 12:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=tagadao]
    Ok I will email you more info about Supermax. Ga lecture pa ko sa Bisaya kay Community Development Worker ako dati sa Ministry of Human Settlements. I was also Livelihood coordinator and Chief of Operations of the agency in Tagum. Naay koy ig-agaw diha sa Agdao- Jaen and the Aportadera families[/QUOT

I am from Panabo City, about 20 kilometers to Tagum City. Well known manang mga aportadera sa dvo, I think naay lawyer na aportadera sa dvo. Anyway sir, I will wait for your email. I will buy your supermax capsule for the stag this August sa dvo Matina. Its nice that you said that your product is enzymes supplement and you actually used it in a no. of fights. At least I know the substance para dli mag complicate with other substance. Salamat!
    Already emailed you. When you use SuperMax, your stags and cocks become cool headed and deliberate. see the first 9 fights. The tenth fight was an early experiment and I reformulated so the agitated reaction was gone.

Post Thanks / Like

hello supermax,
    ive been reading your post & very positive to try your pointing aid. We have been doing very good in locals but not too impressive in far derbies and i am convinced that our present pointing system & travel were the problems. supermax might be missing link.
    1. How to adjust the last dose if we are doing hackfyts, considering that fight tym varies (not withn 2-3 hours range).
    2. Is it applicable in any gamefowl breed including orientals?
    3. Is your product help fight travel stress

I wanted to try for 10 heads and evaluate if my winning percentage goes up. please PM me or email me at rolei2nz@yahoo.co.nz for price.

cheers! rolei

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

good day everyone,thats a good question.does the dose will be gone after 3 hours when the cock still not macht?