Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by RalSuBirds
    ... great pareng libra.... ....

... according to SuperMax ,,, he majored in plant science in UP - of course I believe that .....

... my friend who I consulted said that before you graduate in agriculture ,,, you are required to conduct a research study that according to him ,,, called "THESIS" ... a kind of experiment .... and you have to propose it for approval by your instructor/professor and up ...

... you have to have an objective
    ... a hypotheses
    ... data to be gathered

... a research plan .....
    ... conduct the experiment
    ... gather the data
    ... draw a conclusion
    ... etc. etc. I can not remember everything he said ....

... but you know what ... S max did not really do the thing that he knows and should have done ...

... because the behavior of a rooster can not be measured ... it changes from time to time ... and a lot more ...... and from there what is going to be your point of reference - basis of comparison?

... I asked mr, SMax what data did he gather? ... no answer
    ... I asked what measurable change [if there is] did his experiment do to his roosters ... no answere ....

Wow Prof, You beat me. Ok I will enroll in your Masteral Program and get you as my professor. May be you can teach me how to handle, feed, point, research, tie the knives and pit. Sure! How much is the tuition fee? where is your school. Expect me to enroll asap.

Mga cockmates, pahiram ng pera at mag-e enroll ako sa cocking school ni Ralsu!

By the way, go ba ang ating maliit na research dito sa Villa o kaya sa Cabatuan? Sagutin mo naman ako at baka naman salita lang ang alam mo? As somebody PMed me: wala ka namng sinabi sa sabong kasi- mayabang ka lang ha ha ha
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 19th, 2008 at 02:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tagadao
    Sir Supermax:

During the 21 day conditioning. I used 1,6,12 type of B vitamins (tablet) every other day. After every sparing (four session) I inject .03 Hydroxocobalamin (1000 mcg). One week before the 21 day conditioning I inject .05 complexor 3000 with iron.

Sir, overdosed yata ang manok mo, a. May I suggest the following:

1. Complexor will be given only once at 21 days before the fight;
    2. 1-6-12 B Complex tablets be given at 1/2 tablet every other day while Hydroxo B12 only 0.25 cc 8 and 3 days before the fight.

Sa sparring hindi ako nagbibigay before ng Bcomplex kasi masyadong malakas sila at baka mabalian. after na ako nagbibigay.

I also give 500 mg vitamin C every other day and Levimin Gk multi-vitamins.

You might be overdoing it. May I suggest you trim your vit C to 1/10 the dose.

The result as I notice most of the cock/stag I fought, their blood is sticky, lump and the color is dark red.

Your oxygen transport may be too slow with sticky blood.

Sir question:

1.) Do I complicate the medication?

Yes you may have complicated it, try to review your system again.

2.) Do I overdose the cock/stag with B vitamins?

In my opinion, yes

3.) Does my medication cause adverse effect on the transportation or circulation of oxygen and nutrients?
    In my opinion, definitely, try to weaken your doses and also the frequency

4.) Importantly, is my medication compatible with SUPERMAX POINTING CAPSULE?
    If you trim down or weaken, Supermax will blend beautifully with your system. I found out that less is better in conditioning and pointing. Just my humble opinion

Post Thanks / Like

... huhh uh uh uh ... Sir Super .... M ...

... your reply does not answer my questios ....

.... No joke ,,, I am just a HSchool grad but I know some people to consult with ... my little learning is something I got from the "school of thought" ....

... why don't you educate me a little bit more by answering my questions .... I am not asking you to disclose what is inside the capsule ... not not at all

High school is a good enough educational level. I was taught GMRC there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    High school is a good enough educational level. I was taught GMRC there
    ... no wonder why you were challenging me to have a contest on who has the largest "bayag" ...

Last edited by RalSuBirds; July 19th, 2008 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

very informative sir thanks for sharing those information, hope this kind of thread continues, this is a great help to us newbies in this sport keep it up sir

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax:

YOU ARE THE ONE.

I will contact you one of this days.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Nakikipag basaan sa debate pero sa actual na laban nagtitinda ng KARAYOM..... mas maganda pumayag ka sa actual na labanan para mag kaalaman na.. wag yung puro debate...

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

I saw the greys of a great guy in Bacolod fed 3 grams of pelet and grain mix 1 hour before the fight. these are white legged greys and they won in less than a minute and in two buckles. I also observed the green legged greys of a former mayor in Iloilo and they were made empty which made them cut well.

I think the observations of most of us that it depends on the breed is valid.I always say to all, that we have to be observant so that we know the reactions of our roosters. We cannot generalize.

thanks,i hope this guys who want to save the world from you.share thier system and pointing.hope that his not copying anything in the book about conditioning.everything will bw learn in the pit.the record will show,specially when you handle your cocks.

most or our chickens are greys,they do good.thats why iwant to learn more ways to make it easier for them.this is cockfigthing,not a damm showbiz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greenleggedgrey
    Nakikipag basaan sa debate pero sa actual na laban nagtitinda ng KARAYOM..... mas maganda pumayag ka sa actual na labanan para mag kaalaman na.. wag yung puro debate...

better to brove para malaman nila hinahanap nila

if its work its our gain and yours too.

if not its our gain again, but it will be your loss.

at list 5 fights to prove the products.

bet 1,100 only per fight.

people who succeed are those who take risk.
    Last edited by nicogamefarm; July 19th, 2008 at 07:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicogamefarm
    better to brove para malaman nila hahanap nila

if its work its our gain and yours too.

if not its our gain again, but it will be your loss.

at list 5 fights to prove the products.

bet 1,100 only per fight.

people who succeed are those who take risk.

Post Thanks / Like

... but as you said "this product is offered for sale to the public" and I challenge and dig out about it as my service to our fellow cockers ... it does not matter whether no one will agree with me ... I am doing it as a concerned 'pinoy cocker .... and I just want other readers to hear the other side of it?
    i'm sure a lot of the members here will thank you for your concern regarding supermax's product... but we are all adults here. We are able to make sound choices and live by the consequences it may bring. In our sport of sabong, we'll do everything we can within legal means to get an edge over the competition. Supermax isn't holding us at gunpoint and neither he's doing the same with you and forcing us to buy his product. Don't be too concerned because you might not sleep well and just relax, it's not your money we spend if we buy supermax's product, dibah ? ... just a friendly advice po. peace tayo ha.

Post Thanks / Like

right............................................. ...........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    thanks,i hope this guys who want to save the world from you.share thier system and pointing.hope that his not copying anything in the book about conditioning.everything will bw learn in the pit.the record will show,specially when you handle your cocks.

most or our chickens are greys,they do good.thats why iwant to learn more ways to make it easier for them.this is cockfigthing,not a damm showbiz
    Hey Lord,

If your greys are green or blue legged try near empty and with a bit of candy an hour or two before. You'll be surprised at how it will cut! If light legged, try what this Bacolod guy did- feed him a bit. Just my honest opinion
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 19th, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Got these PMs from some members

hey bro Supermax, dnt waste ur time with this guy RALSUBIRD, he cant get along with a lot of guys in this website, not only on this thread...in this website..

musta mo na lng ko kay atty...

Pare,

Don't waste ur time with those guys. They did nothing to advance our sport. alimango sa lupa ang mga 'yan.

Bro, I sure wish Ralsu and this who is his name? would help us beginers like what your doing

Gentlemen: Thanks! I am not wasting my time on them, anymore!

Post Thanks / Like

i have dark and ligth legged greys,thank for the valuable information.just continue what you doing,may be someday they would realize that were all pinoy.this is a gentlemans game,lets help each other.were all in one classroom my cockmates.

CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry Iam not crazy when it come to sugar only banana.

CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

banana is good even for our health.
    capis..

Lemon_Baraw

Quote Originally Posted by romy 3388
    banana is good even for our health.
    capis..
    Sir,

what variety of banana do you use in your conditioning?

Post Thanks / Like

SuperMax

bilib na ko, scientist na, handler -gaffer pa ...
    made in villa stags are good, last year sept, my brother bought stags somehere in villa and sold to his friend in BF homes PRQUE, ..the next month oct , its bagged solo champion in PASIG SQUARE 6 stags derby..not bad, heheheee

Tebs

Hi Tebs,

Amo ni hambal tito Nono- A to Z of bulang-tanan tun-an for the science of it. Nali gusto nila Malaysian akon takod ila Tagalog- ok lang bato gihapon.

I think they backed out and I think this closes the argument. I just hope that we should always be constructive in our ways. My only desire is to get people to know what I have developed. I know it is superior and I have offered it only to those willing to test it.

It is already being tested in other parts of the sabong world not only in our country. It is sad that we have crabs in our midst who would not even try to have an open mind.

If they really want to prove me wrong, they should meet me in the ultimate battlefield which is the cockpit arena on the same variables so that the system is tested with utmost validity.

Also to question ones' reputation smacks of ill-breeding. In my own small way maybe I have a bit of a social status and professional standing in our community and for a nobody to question that is the height of ill-breeding.

The Indians have a saying: Do not condemn a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes" These nobodies have not even tried to walk a hundred yards in mine but I was more than willing to walk the distance in theirs.

Maybe if they come to Iloilo, we can have a friendly chat and expound on how SuperMax was developed. But for them to question its efficacy without even attempting to use it much more fight against it, is stupidity to the highest degree.

Tebs, my message to them: No more tirades please. do your thing, we will do ours!

SuperMax

SuperMax

may I know who's your mentor in gaffing ?? if you don't mind.. or you have your own theory and application ??
    I'm also a gaffer ,with theory ..but now maybe I bit slow in tying coz lack of practice...

Post Thanks / Like

good morning cockmates,its sunday time to go to our university.parang maid dayoff,hehe

Post Thanks / Like

... huhh uh uh uh ... Sir Super .... M ...

... your reply does not answer my questios ....

.... No joke ,,, I am just a HSchool grad but I know some people to consult with ... my little learning is something I got from the "school of thought" ....

... why don't you educate me a little bit more by answering my questions .... I am not asking you to disclose what is inside the capsule ... not not at all

Enough with these non sense guys. Let the cocks do the talking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tebs69
    SuperMax

may I know who's your mentor in gaffing ?? if you don't mind.. or you have your own theory and application ??
    I'm also a gaffer ,with theory ..but now maybe I bit slow in tying coz lack of practice...
    My dad and Tito Nono taught me the basics and I learned Malaysian knife tying from the late Ricardo Pe who wrote about it in several magazines in the early 1980s.

I guess the malaysians are right with their angling and curve. But those copying their method missed out the basic principle that the knives should not be longer than 2-3/4 inches
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 20th, 2008 at 12:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good day everyone,enjoy your sunday with your family.i used gensing capsule instead of branded multivitamins.specially korean gensing{phanax} its antistress and have essential oils,omega acids.it also make your chicken a liitle brigther.the last word is just my own opinion.it doesnt make our chicken fat,unlike the other multivitamins and other type of gensing

Post Thanks / Like

... you are way out of the rail ... and of course you had been derailed from the straight route ... but before I respond to your challenge ... I wanna ask you a question ......
    ... I know this question is personal but let me ask how old you are ... and you don't need to be exact .... just the range is good enough

Just take up my challenge under the terms which I think are fair enough to test the validity of my findings and the superiority of my products. Duwag kang tumanggap nito, right?

Punta ka rito sa Iloilo and let's find some birds- brothers, YOURS ARE 50 GRAMS HEAVIER THAN MINE!, point them for 3 days, travel them to Cabatuan on a Sunday morning and fight them, you tying the knives on your birds, me on mine and we pit opposite each other.

Isn't that fair enough, mga Kasabong? All interested can be the spectators and judges!

Post Thanks / Like

... you are way out of the rail ... and of course you had been derailed from the straight route ... but before I respond to your challenge ... I wanna ask you a question ......
    ... I know this question is personal but let me ask how old you are ... and you don't need to be exact .... just the range is good enough

ralsubird,your not useful and informative anymore.your becoming pain in the ass,let us decide whats best for us.i think your just bored of your life,just post something that can help us improve our cockfithing in the philippines,if your here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    ralsubird,your not useful and informative anymore.your becoming pain in the ass,let us decide whats best for us.i think your just bored of your life,just post something that can help us improve our cockfithing in the philippines,if your here.
    i second the motion sir!shut up bad guys.

Post Thanks / Like

RalSuBirds,

frankly speaking.... do you actually have roosters in the Philippines ? and if you do, what do you feed them since you seem to question everything without even trying them. I just can't help but notice in your posts that there is a strong feeling of envy in your end towards SuperMax. Like I stated before... if we we're asking for your money to buy SuperMax or if you have tried it yourself and didn't garner good result, then i believe you have every right to cynical here.

You claim that supermax is dodging your queries but have you also read your posts ?... YOU actually can disprove Supermax and shut him up for good if only you accept his challenge for a main. He's even giving you an unfair advantage of 50 grams...... but all you do is ask question after question... this and that. I'm beginning to think you're a member of **** or ****. ops!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Taga_Cebu
    RalSuBirds,

frankly speaking.... do you actually have roosters in the Philippines ? and if you do, what do you feed them since you seem to question everything without even trying them. I just can't help but notice in your posts that there is a strong feeling of envy in your end towards SuperMax. Like I stated before... if we we're asking for your money to buy SuperMax or if you have tried it yourself and didn't garner good result, then i believe you have every right to cynical here.

You claim that supermax is dodging your queries but have you also read your posts ?... YOU actually can disprove Supermax and shut him up for good if only you accept his challenge for a main. He's even giving you an unfair advantage of 50 grams...... but all you do is ask question after question... this and that. I'm beginning to think you're a member of **** or ****. ops!
    Bai,

Kadako na gani nga advantage akong ihatag sa iya. Una pa sya pili ug manok nga 50 grams heavier and maybe 1 scale taller, dili pa sya?

Kung ako iyang hatagan ana nga advantage, dawaton nako dayon kay seguradong mudaog jud ko. Tanang fights nako sa youtube labi na sa UGBAP ni hatag ko ug 20-30 grams. he he. Mao na ang akong kumpyansa sa SuperMax.

(That's a very big advantage I am already giving him. He also has the first choice of a stag 50 grams heavier or may be 1 scale taller, still he won't accept?

If he were to give me that same advantage, I would accept immediately because I am confident I will win the majority of my fights. All my fights uploaded at youtube had me at a disadvantage of between 20-30 grams. That is how confident I am of Supermax.)
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 20th, 2008 at 09:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,

eg puti nalang sa uwak siguro mo akseptar siya sa imong challenge.
    (when the crows turn white, maybe then he'll accept your challenge )

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Taga_Cebu
    sir supermax,

eg puti nalang sa uwak siguro mo akseptar siya sa imong challenge.
    (when the crows turn white, maybe then he'll accept your challenge )
    Sir:

I am posing that same challenge to Bakbakan 2006 Champion, the mysterious MS (Major SuperMax or maybe Max Super) aka Kahig