Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Sir Supermax:

About three (3) days keep.

I usually placed my cock/stag individually in the resting coop. I limber them every 2 or 3 hours. Thus, most of the time my cock/stag is in the resting coop except for the limbering every 2 or 3 hours for about five (5) minutes.

During this period of keeping I also applied a graduated carbo-loading up to 12% crude protein (cp) for the grains. Plus other sources of starches.

Obviously during said period of the keep, cock/stag's movement is limited and utilization of energy is likewise limited and stored fat sets in.

Sir question:

a.) If I will use SUPERMAX POINTING CAPULE during the keep up to the fight day, will the cock/stag develop SAPOLA making them sluggish?

b.) If the cock/stag is not fight that day, can I fight the cock/stag the following day in a hack-fight?

c.) If not when I can fight the cock/stag?

d.) Should I subject the cock/stag in an intense workout?

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax:

About three (3) days keep.

I usually placed my cock/stag individually in the resting coop. I limber them every 2 or 3 hours. Thus, most of the time my cock/stag is in the resting coop except for the limbering every 2 or 3 hours for about five (5) minutes.

During this period of keeping I also applied a graduated carbo-loading up to 12% crude protein (cp) for the grains. Plus other sources of starches.

Obviously during said period of the keep, cock/stag's movement is limited and utilization of energy is likewise limited and stored fat sets in.

Sir question:

a.) If I will use SUPERMAX POINTING CAPULE during the keep up to the fight day, will the cock/stag develop SAPOLA making them sluggish?
    On the contrary, the co-enzymes in SuperMax will mobilize within 6 hours, all the starches ingested and place it with maximum efficiency at the cellular level ready for use or combustion at the mitochondria. One of the reasons why you limber every 3 hours for 5 to 10 minutes is to avoid muscle cramping and also mobilize lactic acids to prevent build up;

b.) If the cock/stag is not fight that day, can I fight the cock/stag the following day in a hack-fight?

Yes. feed him a full ration of your usual keep feed in the evening, give him half a tablet of B12 or B12 injection again 1/10th cc and half of an amino acid tablet. Then after the morning feed the next day give him a pair of Supermax and Oxyvit, and an amino acid tablet. I give the last trio of Supermax, Oxyvit and Glucose capsule about 2 hours before the fight.

But if you can't still fight him, give him one week to recover and start the routine of the 7 days before the fight in the SuperMax Keep. Try it this off-season in preparation for the stag wars. YOu'll see if I am pulling your leg. he he

c.) If not when I can fight the cock/stag?

SuperMax has no side effects and will simply be excreted with the usual droppings. You'll see that the droppings of your stags and cocks will be normal. But if you use testosterone, detoxify by giving him 1/2 capsule of milk thistle or what they call sillimarin (many brand names now) for 3 days and the toxins in the liver may be mobilized to the wastes.

d.) Should I subject the cock/stag in an intense workout?

During the pre condition up to 14 days before the fight maybe.,That is, if your system is hard training. Mine is both table work and constant sparring esp. for stags. but whether stags or cocks, I give a long enough rest- more than what others do right now.

This is just my system and my opinion, since you are asking.
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 21st, 2008 at 01:24 AM.

Lemon_Baraw

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Sir Supermax:

This is just my system and my opinion, since you are asking.
    Pre Supermax,

It seems you are freely sharing your secrets? Any catch, if it's not too personal?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon_Baraw
    Pre Supermax,

It seems you are freely sharing your secrets? Any catch, if it's not too personal?
    What secrets? Any sensible cocking man will be able to read about what I had been writing. The only secrets here are the ingredients of SuperMax.

The keep I had freely given is nothing new, only the suplements and the diet had been modernized and studied. You see that the doses of most medicines we recommend had been reduced.

The only catch there is Supermax. I can always opt not to sell in my area so I still have the edge. That is also the reason why I insist to phogak that he keeps a data base of all our clients so that we support only one side, he he. "No fights rule" for SuperMax users.

That is also why I am not afraid to challenge these critics on almost equal grounds but in fact giving them a 50 gram edge because I have tested Supermax thoroughly. I invite you again to study my youtube fights and see how Supermax reacts.

Soon the new users will post their own experiences and I just received an email from Sudden Impact somewhere in Southern US that he will write about his "supermax experience". Mr. B of Cebu as well as Saygatel of Pangasinan again will do the same. Saygatel videoed his fights, by the way, and as soon as he learns how to upload, he will treat us to see his victories against what he called "the giants" in his hometown.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir:

I am posing that same challenge to Bakbakan 2006 Champion, the mysterious MS (Major SuperMax or maybe Max Super) aka Kahig
    sir what ive read in the other thread was that he is DAKDAKAN champion any way sir just keep on doing what you do, this thread is very informative

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NANI
    sir what ive read in the other thread was that he is DAKDAKAN champion any way sir just keep on doing what you do, this thread is very informative
    Bakbakan, Dakdakan, whatever.

Thank you for your support too!

Post Thanks / Like

Keep Going My Friend............

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

good morning,have good day

Post Thanks / Like

To Sir Ralsu;

Please shut up. If you nothing to do, take valium so that you can sleep easily.
    We newbies here want to learn more from Supermax.
    Last edited by gilvyn; July 21st, 2008 at 02:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good evening everyone,our friend supermax is always offline.hope his discourage by those critic guys.many new and old cockers learn from him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    good evening everyone,our friend supermax is always offline.hope his discourage by those critic guys.many new and old cockers learn from him.
    No I am not daunted by the likes of these guys. I faced worse enemies in the war zones and jungles of Mindanao and I sure would like to meet these guys in that arena where only the fit will survive.

I have to work and earn a living too , that is the reason why I am offline. I am on field work without access to computers till evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, the SUPERMAX pointing capsule is a breakthrough in conditioning gamecock. It practically simplifies the pointing process. Now I can achieve consistency in the pointing of the cock/stag.

In my practice, I am using a raw pointing feed, combination of protein, lipids and starches. My common problem is the hassle in the preparation and preservation. I am placing my raw pointing feed in an ice bucket hoping to avoid spoilage. But the big doubt is always there, whether my pointing feed is really free from spoilage or bacterial contamination.

I can not answer that to myself. It really bothers me, whether it is still safe to use it in the afternoon meal. In one occasion I discarded my raw pointing feed prepared in the morning and requested, the handler to prepare another one for the afternoon meal; and the pointing feed has to be delivered from my place to the pit.

Just imagined how laborious my process is.

Another serious problem is the mixture and the right amount of the pointing feed per cock/stag.

Really it produce good results, but I am not convince, as in one occasion my stag won, but I really observed that my stag suffer dehydration.

That is the result of merely estimating the mixtures of raw pointing feed. And, estimating the ratio of the pointing feed per cock/stag.

The remedy is explore the net., and connect to the right person.

Sir SUPERMAX – YOU ARE THE ONE.

Thank you.
    Last edited by tagadao; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, the SUPERMAX pointing capsule is a breakthrough in conditioning gamecock. It practically simplifies the pointing process. Now I can achieve consistency in the pointing of the cock/stag.

In my practice, I am using a raw pointing feed, combination of protein, lipids and starches. My common problem is the hassle in the preparation and preservation. I am placing my raw pointing feed in an ice bucket hoping to avoid spoilage. But the big doubt is always there, whether my pointing feed is really free from spoilage or bacterial contamination.

I can not answer that to myself. It really bothers me, whether it is still safe to use it in the afternoon meal. In one occasion I discarded my raw pointing feed prepared in the morning and requested, the handler to prepare another one for the afternoon meal; and the pointing feed has to be delivered from my place to the pit.

Just imagined how laborious my process is.

Another serious problem is the mixture and the right amount of the pointing feed per cock/stag.

Really it produce good results, but I am not convince, as in one occasion my stag won, but I really observed that my stag suffer dehydration.

That is the result of merely estimating the mixtures of raw pointing feed. And, estimating the ratio of the pointing feed per cock/stag.

The remedy is explore the net., and connect to the right person.

Sir SUPERMAX – YOU ARE THE ONE.

Thank you.
    Last edited by tagadao; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

That is why sir, your contribution is very much welcomed and greatly appreciated. I will used it comes August 19, for the clean up.
    Last edited by tagadao; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

good morning,see how a person can help others.goodluck and goodfigth for this stag season.many goes for hatches this stag season,careful you may overdo your stags.

Post Thanks / Like

Ralsul,

Your Idea Is Good , But If You Dont Like Supermax Conditioning Why Dont You Introduced Your Own System For Us Also To Test.
    Criticing Is Good But At Least You Have Your Own Alternative/recommendation.

Post Thanks / Like

... my parting words for you "if you want it buy it" ... I can only wish you good luck ... ......

Amen! Now shut up. Let them get fooled by me, i.e. , if indeed I am trying to fool them!

Post Thanks / Like

sir supermax,what do you think is best way to condition our stags?which is better,21 days or 14 days?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

hope your supermax will patented soon.im sure many would like distribute it,count me in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    sir supermax,what do you think is best way to condition our stags?which is better,21 days or 14 days?thanks
    WE scored 3.5/5 last season selecting from just 8 stags. We used the 21 days keep but rested only the usual 3 days. We tested again in a cock derby in Leganes using the rest of the stags just to test them and scored 2/3. this time we rested 5 days. Try the 21 day keep for your stags too but give rest between 5 to 4 days before the fight, although it will not be a total keep but regular dumping every 3 hours for 10 to 15 minutes. My experience is that with light stags with very little hatch blood, one needs a little bit more moisture.

Just my experience.
    Last edited by SuperMax; July 23rd, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

Heart of Panay , Passi City , Iloilo , Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Sir Supermax,is it possible that i can raise goats together with my chickens?'Coz m planning to have it on my backyard...many thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devonloch
    Sir Supermax,is it possible that i can raise goats together with my chickens?'Coz m planning to have it on my backyard...many thanks...
    Yes, many of us do that because of the complementary effect of goats. Their urine smells terribly that it drives red mites away according to old American cockers. The manure improves soil at the same time improves the nutrient content of grasses which are picked on by the chickens thus improving healths too.

There is also a practice among old folks in Iloilo to use fresh goat manure for fowl pox cure. They give about 3 grains of goat manure to chicks afflicted withfowl pox. I tried it myself and it works.

Besides, goats are good lawn mowers, but I would rather have sheep because they can crop grasses better.

Probably 1 goat per 300 sq. meters will do the job. Just my experience though.

Post Thanks / Like

good morning,pilipinas kong mahal.hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RalSuBirds
    .... and he said "Now shut up" ....... ........ indeed that was my "parting words" ... I was going to shut up just to INDULGE the demand of your PUPILS who are here to do PROPAGANDA for you .....................

... I was going to shut up already but YOU HOOKED ME BACK IN Sir ... .....

... so now let me rephrase what I had been asking you that you had been avoiding ....

... you claimed you are a researcher ,,, created SM that gives a rooster "Super Speed and Super Power" and change the behavior [pointing] of the birds - and I asked;

1. ... "how did you measure the strength and speed and power of the rooster before and after you dose them with SM so that we can tell the difference?

2. ... and how do you measure the behavior of the birds in order to establish a point of comparison ?

... you claimed you used 100 roosters in your research of SM was tested in 300 fights and had at least 65% winning consistency and I asked;

3. ... how did you come up with the conclusion that such "WINS" are ATTRIBUTED to SuperMax ........

.... SO FAR ,,, NO ANSWER ........ but just childish taunting and violent innuendos .........

.... let me advise your PUPILS here he he he ...... go ahead and spread the word [SM] ,,, but AVOID TALKING IN YOUR OWN DIALECT he he he ,,, masyadong HALATADO [too obvious]

sir ralsubirds your entitle of your own opinion,just dont mock us.their are no pupils here,all in here are cockers that want to learn the ways that can help us.

maybe your rich,you pay other person to take care and handle your cocks.but not everyone is like you,cockfigthing is not just for the rich people like you.cockfigthing is for all.insted of encouraging and giving moral you destroy the value of cockfigthing.

Post Thanks / Like

sir ive read a thread that sharing his experience in using supermax,i just hope that this misunderstanding will end.cockfigthing is the best way to find new friends,goodluck

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, sir supermax:

Gamebirds are domesticated. Does that affects thier perfomance in the pit, especially for stags?

your pupil.
    Last edited by tagadao; July 23rd, 2008 at 09:49 PM.

alapaap_87

Quote Originally Posted by phogak
    supermax now available in:

tayabas, quezon
    lucena city, quezon
    metro manila
    silang cavite, every sunday only ph4 sabungan

soon to be distributed in bicol region

for inquiry and how to get copy of the system
    email:

phogak01@yahoo.com
    Sir where in metro manila avaible this supermax im interested and want to try? and so as im willing to joint the so called "pupil" of yours.....

Post Thanks / Like

pupil alapaap qc area ako here's my contact # 09228318682

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tagadao
    Hi, sir supermax:

Gamebirds are domesticated. Does that affects thier perfomance in the pit, especially for stags?
    Gamebirds may be domisticated, but remember we manipulated the genes by breeding the characters we wanted like gameness, fighting ability, etc. So you get birds which are bred to kill. That is why when I choose birds forfriends, I always study the lineage or genetics.

It's like a computer: GIGO: garbage in garbage out. So you harvest what you sow. If you planned your breeding program in a deliberate way with theobjective of getting high performance stags, then you will eventually achieve your objectives with focused and deliberate actions.

Post Thanks / Like

Gamebirds may be domisticated, but remember we manipulated the genes by breeding the characters we wanted like gameness, fighting ability, etc. So you get birds which are bred to kill. That is why when I choose birds forfriends, I always study the lineage or genetics.

It's like a computer: GIGO: garbage in garbage out. So you harvest what you sow. If you planned your breeding program in a deliberate way with theobjective of getting high performance stags, then you will eventually achieve your objectives with focused and deliberate actions.

So, stag unwanted habits are traced to the origin of the breeding? Sir, I hope if you have some spare time, you can share with us in simplier terms some basic tips in breeding especially the method of maintaining gameness, fighting style & others from one generation to next generation without deformities.